Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
Who do you still keep in contact with from the LSG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:14 pm
Addykat
Somebody from here just added me on FB and I KNOW I KNOW YOUR FACE BUT I DON'T REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME D:
I've got two requests currently from people who I know are LSGers but I can't for the life of me remember their usernames so their requests have been staying in limbo for months.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:33 am
Joshua Campbell is the person I'm talking about. I saw he was friends with like everybody else from here so I accepted and hoped that something SOMEWHERE would help, lol. ;w;

I KNOW I KNOW YOU BUT..  

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

Xiporah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:22 am
Addykat
Joshua Campbell is the person I'm talking about. I saw he was friends with like everybody else from here so I accepted and hoped that something SOMEWHERE would help, lol. ;w;

I KNOW I KNOW YOU BUT..
TheMysteriousPriest  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:23 am
chinotenshi
Addykat
Somebody from here just added me on FB and I KNOW I KNOW YOUR FACE BUT I DON'T REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME D:
I've got two requests currently from people who I know are LSGers but I can't for the life of me remember their usernames so their requests have been staying in limbo for months.
Names?  

Xiporah

Addykat

Dapper Krampus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:43 am
YESSSSSS THANK YOU

i knew i knew his face ;w;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:32 pm
I have at least two LSG people still on my facebook I think. I like and share some stuff Morde posts, but I don't really talk to anyone, soooo par for the course based on my history in the guild.  

Zedka

Invisible Lunatic

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:29 am
Xiporah
chinotenshi
Addykat
Names?
Joshua Campbell and Mersadies.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:35 am
chinotenshi
Xiporah
chinotenshi
Addykat
Names?
Joshua Campbell and Mersadies.

Josh Campbell = TheMysteriousPriest
Mersadies = Unfathomable  

Xiporah

Akky the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:37 am
too many of y'all
when are y'all getting tf out my life jesus christ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:30 pm
Akky the Terrible
too many of y'all
Never?  

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

Akky the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:44 pm
The Reverend Menagerie
Akky the Terrible
too many of y'all
Never?

That sounds right.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:11 pm
Akky the Terrible
The Reverend Menagerie
Akky the Terrible
too many of y'all
Never?

That sounds right.
we'll burrow under your skin like a friendly parasite forever  

LeRaven

Hiei Cake

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:53 pm
I don't really talk to anyone regularly. I have some people on Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr. Wound up deleting quite a few people just for various reasons (mostly I felt bad keeping people I didn't talk to at all).  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:53 am
Mostly Mario, Travis (Lubas) and Scott, though I haven't really heard much from him in a while. Chino is the greatest but we don't really talk, I just sometimes ask stuff of her and Mario, excuse myself a million times and then I drew them a picture. Rev, Felin, Moose and Xippy are such regular instances on facebook that they are part of my daily life even though we never really talk out of an occassional facebook-comment once a year or so.  

Cuivie

Bufinator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:37 am
Hiei Cake
I don't really talk to anyone regularly. I have some people on Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr. Wound up deleting quite a few people just for various reasons (mostly I felt bad keeping people I didn't talk to at all).
Same here. Barely talk to anyone from the LSG these days and I've lost contact with so many people I used to talk to on an almost daily basis with.  
The Literate Spam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff