Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ KNIGHTS SIGNUPS } - RESULTS 12/ EVENT START 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:10 pm
I AM SIGNING UP FOR THIS EVENT

Name of character I am bringing: Kithryn

Current faction and year: Death Horseman

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x]

Is this my first event/tih meta? No.

Brief description of character: Kith is a knight more by force than by choice. It was never her intent to go into the service of the Great Kings, but she was the eldest. It was tradition that the eldest become a knight and serve proudly. Serve well. Die gloriously. Blah, blah, blah. Entering training she was listless and disinterested almost to the point of disrespect, hoping it would get her sent home to be swapped out for a sibling with more interest. Long story short it didn't work but that's alright; she's found a niche of her own that makes up for the fact that though she did not choose this life, she did choose her work.

Click for an image of Kithryn.

Knight's weapon of choice: Basically this staff here, third from the left.

FACTION OF CHOICE: Green and Black in that order!

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:11 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Julian "Ever" Ambrodiel

Current faction and year: intermediate hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24355669

Is this my first event/tih meta? I did wonderland / purge!

Brief description of character: Slim, slight, tall, gawky and awkward, with a sloppy shock of pale hair, he is not an intimidating figure and perhaps a strange choice for a Knight. His preference would have been something more scholarly, somewhere he could keep his head down and bite a tongue that has a tendency to get him in trouble, especially with his betters.

Knight's weapon of choice: Partisan!

FACTION OF CHOICE: Preference is violet by a mile, but sort me into white if needs be!!

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER ya ya.  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:15 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Oliatos

Current faction and year: Death horseman

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24459275

Is this my first event/tih meta? I did wonderland / purge!

Brief description of character: Dark-skinned and overly energetic, all Ollie wants to do is make himself useful to the cause, whatever cause it is that adopts him. He is kinetic, fond of physical activities and new experiences, with a boundless curiosity that gets annoying and fast.

Knight's weapon of choice: War scythe, but short, and wickedly curved!

FACTION OF CHOICE: Ollie would throw himself at gold or white.

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER ya ya.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:21 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Elliot Sjökron

Current faction and year: Trainee

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: x

Is this my first event/tih meta? No

Brief description of character: A man from a fairly well to-do family. Elliot grew up in the shadow of his brother, who achieved everything on account as his status as the elder. He was sent off to squire for some other people (they don't matter). He's charming, quick to flirt, and gregarious. He plays the part of the flippant lazy knight, but sometimes there's a sharpness in his eyes that suggests something more. Smarter than he lets on. Childhood friends with a certain Wilson. Their relationship is complicated.

Knight's weapon of choice: Longsword

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red, White where ever wilson is pls

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER  

Minsuil

Enduring Elder

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:13 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Kylee Chang

Current faction and year: Trainee Hunter (Life)

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: boop

Is this my first event/tih meta? NAH LOL

Brief description of character:

The daughter to a healer, Kylee had seen many injuries and scars dealt by the shadowlings since young and has suffered nightmares of losing her family to the creatures. Eager to prove herself, Kylee is enthusiastic about training as a knight and is willing to help anyone in need.

Knight's weapon of choice: Glaive

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red or White

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:41 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Pachua

Current faction and year: Y2 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Y HI!

Is this my first event/tih meta? nouuuuu

Brief description of character: A small man, easily dismissed for his stature. His manner and gate suggest that he had at least at some time been part of the better end of a noble house, but his current callouses suggest that he's worked hard in recent months and years for his own living. His hair is a deep blue black and cut short at the nape. He favors garb that would if need be make it easy for him to hide though he is drawn to bright colors and weaves.

Knight's weapon of choice: Recurve Bow

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet, White

endejester

Feral Cat

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:02 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Viktor

Current faction and year: Year 1 Kitsune Monster Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Quest

Is this my first event/tih meta? Yes ouo

Brief description of character: He is active and full of energy; very playful and a trickster at heart. He wants to grow in strength, BUT he doesn’t want to work hard to achieve that goal. In that sense he’s lazy. He likes to try and make things easy on himself. He wants to achieve his goal of becoming a powerful warrior/knight, but he wants the easy way of getting there. All the fame and reputation would be nice, but he needs to learn to work hard to get where he wants to be. Being a sort of slacker and getting easily distracted has earned him a not-so-wonderful reputation. He will want to change the way people see him. Eventually this will eat at him enough to be a growing motivation.

Knight's weapon of choice: Falchion

FACTION OF CHOICE: Violet or Red

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Jynxes

Current faction and year: Y1

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? Newp

- 'Humanized' Jynx is approx 5'3, shoulder length straight black hair with a braid on each side pulling the hair away from her face. Her skin tone is a light tan.

- Clothing of choice is a norse viking apron dress which offers mobility with her mace but also doesnt break too much conformity of the female stigma of wearing dresses. The apron can easily be changed out when dirty from work or training just as jewelry, furs and belts can be used to 'dress' it up. X

- She was raised/works on her parents farm and is proficiency in animal husbandry and horseback riding. She is not a stranger to working with her hands, long hours and getting dirty.

Knight's weapon of choice: Flail

FACTION OF CHOICE: Red > Black

Ktns

Lunatic

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:12 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Noemi

Current faction and year: Intermediate Hunter

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [HERE]

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope

Brief description of character: Noemi was quiet and shy, but her arm was strong and her aim true. She had always wanted to be a knight, the armor and camaraderie.

Well lucky for her, her very dear friend (and love) was all about knight things. Noemi is quietly following the Galavant knight...Milo...around...

Knight's weapon of choice: Trident

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Green (please put with Milo..)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:40 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Maple Ziege

Is this my first event/tih meta? Noooooope

Brief description of character: A small, meek, mousy brown haired brown eyed young girl. Maple was the daughter of great potion masters, but she found that the work wasn't... right for her - or her to it, as she never got things right and often caused more harm than good. It was frustrating, daunting and she felt a failure for not being able to do as her family could. But extended family (what was left of it, anyways) managed to reach out and take in the young girl and teach her their way, the use of weaponry, the way of battle. The way of the Knight, to serve the Great King and to find purpose.

Though she lacks true confidence in herself, Maple hopes this path will lead her to finding it and to make her family proud, as well as her King.

Knight's weapon of choice: a broom A pole-axe

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black (4 lyfe!) or Violet...

I HEREBY CONSENT THAT BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT ANY FORM OF SUFFERING INCLUDING IC DEATH (of that timeline only) MAY HAPPEN TO MY CHARACTER (duh?)  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:47 pm
Name of character I am bringing: Kane

Current faction and year: Y1 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: click

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope.

Brief description of character: He was raised in want of nothing for most of his early childhood, but luxury was taken from him just as quickly and easily as he'd been born into it. Many of his lasting memories are of the various struggles he faced while growing up in hardship; it's taught him to value hard work and perseverance above all else, though he struggles with forming any lasting relationships due to various trust-related issues. Also, his inability to mince words may not make him the easiest person to get along with. He is private by nature and often plays it close to the vest. He is relatively dark-skinned, with jet black, wavy hair that he prefers to keep short, and his wardrobe consists primarily of work clothes and the like.

Knight's weapon of choice: Flamberge

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Green, please.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:10 am
Name of character I am bringing: Milo Hale

Current faction and year: Intermediate Sun Hunter

Is this my first event/tih meta? Noooooope

Brief description of character: A young man of modest upbringing, Milo always dreamed of becoming a knight. To protect the weak, to save people and to have songs sung about him. And his parents did very little to tether him to reality about his desire; always encouraging with many a 'of course you can, child' and 'oh yes, you will be a fine knight, Milo.' Which wasn't terrible but it lead to the young man getting himself a boastful nature - and perhaps a small ego.

To ensure that his claims of awesomeness didn't go unwarranted, Milo trained and worked hard as any one person could until he managed his status. But there would always be a few exaggerated tales, of course, especially on his short comings and those few failed adventures.

Milo is a tall young man, lean of build with brown hair and bright green eyes. Always with a smile on his face and cheerful words.

He might be prone to breaking out into song. Who knows.

Knight's weapon of choice: A gigantic glaive

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Green

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:29 am
Name of character I am bringing: Rhiannon

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: [x] (in definite need of an overhaul)

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nope~

Slender and pale, with long pink hair and equally pink eyes. Her clothes and armor suggest plain simplicity, but look closer, and you'll see their details give away her want for the finer things in life. (Or maybe a mother's heirlooms...)
A quiet peasant girl, Rhiannon always dreamed of grand adventures and life beyond the small village she and her father once called home. Now as a knight in training, she seeks to defend all that has become dear to her, practicing and learning all that she can. Of course, due to being a very serious student, this has caused her to shut out everyone around her, even when off-duty. Though she may seem cold and anti-social, Ri has grown rather fond of her fellow knights (no matter how annoying or slack) and is always ready and willing to help a comrade in need, even in the midst of battle.

Knight's weapon of choice: Claymore/Broadsword *is boring*

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue or Black (no preference)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:58 am
Name of character I am bringing: Aymet

Current faction and year: Y3 Student

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: here

Is this my first event/tih meta? nah man

Brief description of character: Aymet is tall, with dark dreadlocked hair, dark eyes, and a morbid sense of humor that frequently goes above and beyond 'unacceptable'. Truthfully, laughing's the only way to stay sane when you're in this line of work. He thinks. Certainly going to find out one of these days.

The only truly defining thing he wears is a small talisman of blue crystal.

Knight's weapon of choice: oh you know 2H Sword, best in slot.

FACTION OF CHOICE: Black..................... but if it's impossible, then red....

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Rathurue

Alien Abductee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:48 am
Name of character I am bringing: Tsukumogami Rei (Simply Rei)

Current faction and year: Ie: Quest Student?

Link to their journal and/or quest thread: Here

Is this my first event/tih meta? Nooop.

Brief description of character: A scrawny young man with still-lingering hints of poverty both in the body and mind, despite being a fledgling knight. Born from a humble farmer couple that met their demise in the hands of the Horseman. Trained by himself until reaching young adulthood and get recruited by a passing Knight as his pupil. His left eye are touched by the Horseman's corruption, and in turn turns red (the other one is green, courtesy of his parents), thus usually hid beneath an eyepatch. Enjoys eating and hearing stories about far lands.

Being a farmer's child, he excels in geomancy, that is the art of reading subtle changes in the surrounding nature to perceive changes that may happen. Usually this saves him from getting wet of sudden showers.

Knight's weapon of choice: Double-bladed War Scythe Example

FACTION OF CHOICE: Blue / Black

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff