Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Josh Starwind
Vice Captain

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:57 am
Haos Crow
So what can I not put into a profile? Or better, what is not allowed? An example being, can a regular human have a super power, or does it have to be logically explained as to why he has it?

It depends on the power. We do like it if you give at least a little explanation of where you get the power, but you don't gave to be incredibly complex about it.

As for straight up not allowed there are only 2 big things will get you a big no, mind control and time control and the only reason for this is to much room for gming. But event then we willing to work with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:20 pm
Hm. *nods* Coolio. Thank you kindly  

Haos Crow

Haos Crow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:43 pm
How is one chosen to be a hero? I understand the zeta tubes and I did read the plot synopsis. Just, your fate suddenly becomes destined for greatness?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:54 pm
Haos Crow
How is one chosen to be a hero? I understand the zeta tubes and I did read the plot synopsis. Just, your fate suddenly becomes destined for greatness?

Pretty much, the means and hows of the Legacy Initiative have always been ready to be used as a plot device.  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haos Crow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:16 pm
Uchiha Roxas
Haos Crow

Pretty much, the means and hows of the Legacy Initiative have always been ready to be used as a plot device.
Hmm. solid. Thank you

So to post my char I just make a thread in the creation forum and leave it in the moderators hands?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:34 pm
Haos Crow
Hmm. solid. Thank you

So to post my char I just make a thread in the creation forum and leave it in the moderators hands?

Pretty much yeah, just make it and we'll quote to tell you if it needs amendments or if it's accepted. Once two mods accept you can start roleplaying.
Oh! If you're applying for a legacy/cannon villain keep the character application form and character profile as two separate posts under the same topic.  

ThisCloudedLife
Vice Captain

Hilarious Firestarter

Haos Crow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:43 pm
Reflected Perspective
Haos Crow
Hmm. solid. Thank you

Pretty much yeah, just make it and we'll quote to tell you if it needs amendments or if it's accepted. Once two mods accept you can start roleplaying.
Oh! If you're applying for a legacy/cannon villain keep the character application form and character profile as two separate posts under the same topic.
*nod* Thank you kindly!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:01 pm
Haos Crow
Uchiha Roxas
Haos Crow

Hmm. solid. Thank you

Pretty much friend.  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:14 pm
There are two heroes legacies I'd be interested in but I also recognize they're a little...strong.

In particular I would be interested in the Phantom Stranger or the Spectre. Both are big strong metaphysical types but if we count new 52 continuity the Stranger is randomly vulnerable to some magics and the Spectre can be reigned in by having a weak host.

So if invulnerability is a particular problem I'd have no issue with toning down the new character to have more weaknesses than just the spear of destiny.

(and I know I can only have one hero, but one of these two legacies would be my preference if at all possible)

EDIT: I think I put this in the wrong thread but I'm gonna leave it here for now...if that's okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:35 pm
Kou Uraki-shoi
There are two heroes legacies I'd be interested in but I also recognize they're a little...strong.

In particular I would be interested in the Phantom Stranger or the Spectre. Both are big strong metaphysical types but if we count new 52 continuity the Stranger is randomly vulnerable to some magics and the Spectre can be reigned in by having a weak host.

So if invulnerability is a particular problem I'd have no issue with toning down the new character to have more weaknesses than just the spear of destiny.

(and I know I can only have one hero, but one of these two legacies would be my preference if at all possible)

EDIT: I think I put this in the wrong thread but I'm gonna leave it here for now...if that's okay.

Hola!
Sup? Sorry I've been away but I've seen this and I've been thinking about it.

These two legacies are not available. Unless used in an Overspill. So, look at what potential there is in the Patch Lists.  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:32 pm
Uchiha Roxas

Not a problem, thanks for responding.

I feel like I missed something somewhere, I don't totally understand the patch thing. Or the overspill, I kinda get it from looking at it, something about characters that are related in some way, or sets for events or something. But I'm not totally clear.
So say I wanted to suggest these two characters, how would I do that within the context of the guild systems?
I'm sorry if I missed something, I'm just curious.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:45 pm
Kou Uraki-shoi
Uchiha Roxas

Not a problem, thanks for responding.

I feel like I missed something somewhere, I don't totally understand the patch thing. Or the overspill, I kinda get it from looking at it, something about characters that are related in some way, or sets for events or something. But I'm not totally clear.
So say I wanted to suggest these two characters, how would I do that within the context of the guild systems?
I'm sorry if I missed something, I'm just curious.

Don't you worry biggrin

Overspills can be anyone. You just have to compete. If there are rules though, you have to abide by them.

So Estrogen Overload has to be a female. Make sense?  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:49 pm
Uchiha Roxas

Ah, now I think so. So, wait til there's an appropriate patch, then if they don't fit see if they could be overspill in that patch?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:50 pm
Kou Uraki-shoi
Uchiha Roxas

Ah, now I think so. So, wait til there's an appropriate patch, then if they don't fit see if they could be overspill in that patch?

Normal Patches are set. You have to apply for the characters inside them. Overspill is where you get a choice and a chance to compete.  

Uchiha Roxas

Colorful Bear

13,675 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:00 pm
Uchiha Roxas

Um...okay, I think I get it. Is overspill only for the current patch? Or all the legacies that already exist?

And I'm still not sure. If I wanted to suggest the Phantom Stranger and Spectre legacies at some point, how would I go about that?

I'm sorry, I'm feeling kind of dumb right now...  
Rules and Regulations || Starting Forum -> Read First

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff