Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
{ BOSS FIGHT } The ??? Room WAR (EVAC PAGE 23) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:06 pm
And so Mercedes did indeed stretch.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 pm
Syd smiled. One of her favorite things to learn was the relationship between hunters and their partners. When he mentioned Izy she hugged his weapon form to her chest and waited until he had spoken to the others before replying. "He's... well, young, I think," she admitted. "And I think he's a bit self centered, honestly--"

"But we get along well, I think. He's my best friend," she finished. "And unlike some of the weapons I've seen he's been quite easy to learn to use," she added, looking down at the crossbow. "He sings to me," she added.

Marushii

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:41 pm
Ah…understood! Thank you.” She nodded her head, and smiled anxiously once more at the near slip. That’s right. When they made it out. Molly hesitated before she veered a bit away from the group, and summoned her own lance, holding it in two hands as she looked it over. The basics. It’d be a good time to take this breather to warm up…Clarice highly recommending warming up when she was able as well.

With that in mind, Molly adjusted her weapon, spread her feet apart a bit, and started to go through the jabbing motions much like the Mist assistant earlier.

Marushii

demon_pachabel rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 9 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:45 pm
Cass took the bandage that was tossed to her, more than willingly putting it on. In her head, Nicodemus seemed to ease up a bit from the tension that he had been laying down on her, and the intermediate trainee shot Lance a grin.

"Thanks! That helped a lot." she beamed. Her eyes glanced up towards her left temple for a moment, before she added; "Nicodemus says 'Thank you' as well." It seemed quite a bit of conversation was going on about their partners and Cass laughed a bit.

She knew that feeling.

The trainee summoned her weapon, gripping it tightly in both hands as she carefully began to step through some swings, taking them slowly and shallowly. In her head, Nicodemus paced her - a familiar feeling from when she'd just started out and needed the assistance just to fire a gun.

Cass's HP: 31/50  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Oh thank god, they could finally rest. She was so goddamn tired. Candace sighed with relief and sat down near Lance's chair, though she was still worried as to why the others looked so beat up. Cass looked especially awful. What the hell happened in that maze that she was able to miss out on? She leaned back with her hands holding her up for support. No telling if or when they'd be attacked..damn. That meant no sleeping, then. She frowned, stretching her legs out. Well, they were obviously in horseman clan territory...she supposed it was bound to happen. She looked down at her bag where her communication device was safely tucked away. Maybe Jerry had one too..? Syd's question was rather interesting. Oh oh! Is it story time? Tell them about me! Tell them all about me come on do it talk about me DO IT DO IT DO IT! Atropos was squealing with excitement, and suddenly Candace had the mental image of an excited puppy prancing around her. Oh, Atropos. Silly thing.

"When we make it out," Candace grinned. "I think I saw a lovely plant outside in the jungle that you would like." Candace leaned forward then, moving her arms so she could stretch out her legs. She still remembered her old cheerleading warm ups, she was just tired and lazy. Candace stopped when she noticed movement nearby, watching Molly quietly. That was precious. She smiled, pushing herself up off the ground and moving to stand near the girl out of range of her lance.

"Want a visual target, Molly dear?" She looked back at Lance with a questioning look. Could she? She wasn't looking for a spar, just to give Molly help with using her lance. Candace couldn't touch it, she didn't know how to use a weapon so big, but she could move around Molly and force her to have to figure out and adapt, right?

Plus, it'd be a nice work out and wake up method for herself. "I won't summon Atropos, but you can try and hit me." Try being the key word. Candace had no intention of actually letting Molly hit her.

Marushii
Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 pm
Molly paused as Candace stood off to the side and then asked if she could help. First, Molly flushed, honored that Candace would offer to help her out, but then squeaked because she didn’t want to hit her, on purpose or worse, by accident. “Buh…but I don’t want to hit you, Miss Candace! That wouldn’t be good at all! I’m really touched at your offer though, thank you so much!

She seemed to be struggling with the offer though. On one hand, a visual target was easier…on one hand, she really didn’t want to hit the other Mist.

Eight

Lucyal

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:23 pm
Candace didn't look surprised. She raised a brow nonetheless, putting a hand on her hip and her weight shifting from one leg to the other. "Are you sure? If Lance doesn't protest to it I'm totally okay with it. I'd like to think I can keep myself from getting hurt from your lance." She needed all the practice she could get as well.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:33 pm
The young woman rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, shouldering her lance for the moment. “O..oh! Not that I doubt your ability to dodge…it’s just….” Molly bit her lip for a moment. Candace wasn’t an intermediate for no reason…and it’d help her too, huh? Molly could see that…she’d be working on striking, and Candace would be working on dodging…it was a mutual thing that benefited them both!

Molly fretted about this for a moment longer. “…W…well…alright! We can use all the practice and warming up we can get, right? It’s better to be prepared.”

Eight
I might be going to bed soon-ish. I got hit by the tired stick XD

Lucyal

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm
Feng stood awkwardly in a corner, playing with his jacket sleeves.

o no

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 pm
The scuffle of footsteps and murmur of the approaching students were lost upon the hunter trainees as the last rune clicked into place. The nauseating, fluctuation sensation of the primordial Fear seemed to ebb and dim, the rune in the middle of the room dimming. A humming sound that could be felt in one’s back teeth began, building and rising in volume before it burst in the form of an earthquake. The central rune flared a bright white, temporarily blinding everyone.

Within the middle of the room, the red and blue runes sank into place and began to glow, leeching the power from it until the light faded to a more manageable level. As sight returned, the students would be able to see the odd figures in the middle of the room. They were obviously not horsemen. Some of them would even be able to recognize them as hunters.

One of the figures seated on an odd throne with wheels whistled, catching their attention. “We’ve got company!” He pointed his weapon at the students, gesturing towards them. “Protect the runes! Fall back to me if you get in over your head!”

Scarcely had he finished his words when the walls of the chamber seemed to pulse, leeching Fear from the assembled students and hunters. There was a loud snap as a barrier surrounded the cavern. The students inside it were trapped.

BOSS FIGHT PHASE 1: TOTAL ROOM HP 300/300

THE RUNES: FOR ALL PLAYERS:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- THE RUNES IN THE ROOM HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED: upon sensing the presence of a foreign Fear they glow and... the runes seemingly disappear off the tiles, leaving them all blank. All characters must select a tile number to stand on and in your ooc/ rp post in your tile choice post BEFORE you choose a target to attack. You can only choose one tile per round, please don't swap tiles until the next GM round is announced.
- There are odd rune shapes on the ground, though using a Fear attack or charge near it seems to weaken the rune greatly!
- Once you have attacked you cannot leave this room!

DEUS:
- THIS IS NOW A FREE FOR ALL BATTLE. PLEASE ALWAYS QUOTE YOUR TARGET(s) AND YOU CAN ONLY ATTACK 6 TIMES PER GM ROUND.
- Hunters, you are targeting students to fend them away from damaging the room/ the runes in the room
- Please also read ALL THE BATTLE RULES HERE
- Runic weapons and given items can be used. Make sure to post the status effect of your runic weapon so that everyone knows.
- In a small OOC blurb also briefly describe what your character looks like
- A character cannot go under 0 HP, they are simply considered "DISABLED" for the rounds remaining/ unconscious until someone saves them and portals out
- YOUR HP CARRIES OVER FROM THE LABYRINTH, SO IF YOU FINISHED THE LABYRINTH WITH 10/40 HP (EXAMPLE) YOU STILL HAVE 10 HP UNLESS YOU ICLY HEAL.

AMITYVILLE:

- THIS IS NOW A FREE FOR ALL BATTLE. PLEASE ALWAYS QUOTE YOUR TARGET(s) AND YOU CAN ONLY ATTACK 6 TIMES PER GM ROUND.
- Students, you are attacking any Hunters in the room. By attacking a Hunter, you are also damaging the room with your Fear. Make sure to post the updated total HP of the room.
- EXAMPLE: I attack Hunter Steve for 4 damage, which means I also damage the room for 4 damage. I see that the student above me/ in the post above me has posted that the CURRENT HP of room is 490/500, I now post in MY POST the CURRENT ROOM HP at 486/500 and immediately edit this before my rp edit so the next person knows).
- Please also read ALL THE BATTLE RULES HERE
- Classroom LEARNED ABILITIES Can be used. Make sure to post the status effect of your learned ability so that everyone knows.
- Emergency First Aid kits earned from the Four Clans package can also be used, make sure to post/quote its status effect so everyone kn ows.
- In a small OOC blurb also briefly describe what your character looks like
- Natural forms ARE ALLOWED, Fear abilities are not. A character that goes under -10 HP is DISSIPATED (return to portal area, 6 hours OOC cooldown)
- A Hunter CANNOT go under 0 HP, if you continue attacking them, your attack is nullified

HUNTER LOOT:
- When a student hits a critical hit on a hunter that is, they do MAX DICE ROLL/ MAX DICE ROLL, so if my student is rolling 2d6, and I roll 6, 6, you may now claim one Four Clans point. You can claim this for as many crits as you hit, make sure to link it in the claims thread where you hit the crit.
- When a student delivers the final blow to the Hunter that is, the FIRST student to deliver the Hunter's HP to 0, that student will gain three Four Clans points, which you can claim in the usual claims thread.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Huni Pi rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:30 am
The moment the runes disappeared off the tiles, Before summoned his partner. He resisted the urge to whimper and cower, instead forcing himself to grit his teeth and stand guard where the only tile he had lowered had been. He didn't know where they would be coming from and he held his large wheel like a shield, prepared to deflect attacks. Hopefully he'd make himself useful in this fight... as a decoy at the very least.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Before
HP: 45/50
Target: None
Damage: None
Effect: Defending for 7 while Standing on Tile 19
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3))

Quote:
Huni Pi's character Before is defending. You guys can now take your next turn!

Appearance
5"7 brown-haired guy with a BAW (Big a** Wheel) and a scar across the bridge of his nose.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 am
Candace laughed. "Give me some credit, Molly!" She wasn't offended by Molly's hesitation, in fact she found it sweet and so very like her. What a precious girl. Maybe if they found a stick or something for Molly to use instead of her la--

From Dakota
Yo, Rep, Molly, Ryan! How are you guys doing over where you guys are? I don't know if you heard or not, but the ever lustrous Dr. H made it out of the Kraken mouth with his life...and a few wounds but you know. Pass the message along? Were in a room placing some glyphs. Be safe guys!

Her laughter stopped and Candace's eyes widened, her jaw dropping and her heart racing wildly at...at just..

The doctor...H...

He..he was..

Candace bolted for her communication device, nearly tripping over herself as she grabbed it.

Communication Device
H IS ALIVE?! You better not be ******** kidding Dakota I will kill you if you're kidding!

He was alive. He was alive!

Well, would you look at that. Atropos chuckled. All that worrying for nothing. Looks like your favorite doctor won't be killed so easily. Candace nodded, sitting on the floor with a hand clamped over her mouth. H was alive. He was okay. Oh, she wished she was there. She wanted to see it for herself. She needed to see him, to know he was okay. Oh please, she wanted to see him so badly. Candace wanted to cry she was so happy, but she forced back the tears as best as she could. No crying. No crying. Don't cry. You've cried enough don't do it. He was okay. See, Candace? How silly of you to doubt him. The doctor can't be killed so easily. You'll be fine. Jerry will be fine. Harrison will be fine. Molly will be fine. Sasha will be fine. And Jude and Cass and all of the Mists and Jordan and Rep and...and..everyone!

They'd all be okay. No one was dying. Not on this mission.

Suddenly there were voices, and footsteps. Candace blinked and looked toward the stairway, her eyes narrowing. That didn't sound ********! She gasped at the sudden pressure of Fear in the room as the runes clicked, coughing and steadying herself as a wave of nausea washed over her. ********. What the hell happened? Was that a good thing? She looked to Lance both to see how he was doing and for some kind of confirmation on whether what had just happened was supposed to happen. But she didn't get that chance, he whistled and pointed toward..

God. Damnit. Wait...these weren't horsemen.

Candace grinned, summoning her weapon and giving a wave to the students. Oh, she was in a very good mood now. All it took was one little message on the communication device and she felt pumped and ready to keep fighting. She'd never stop fighting in any meaning of the phrase. Never. She heard the snap and looked around. Well then.

"This shouldn't be too hard.." She laughed, standing on a rune-less tile. Come at her, bro.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Candace
HP: 50/50
Target: None
Damage: None
Effect: Standing on tile 33
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3
At disposal:
1x Runic Barrier Dagger
1x Allan's bandages (2d20)
1x Runic Chains))

Candace looks like..

Nyxtsuki Moon

Marushii
THERE'S YOUR WALL OF TEXT, LADYFACE

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Dragain rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:52 am
ROOM HP: 300/300

He really wasn't sure how he got here, but the fact of the matter was that he was... And... Things were happening? One moment, he was having fun with Amphi, and then the next? They were somehow led here... The figures in the room were hostile - at least, to him, those people looked like they wanted them gone, judging from the way one of them was pointing his weapon at them. While his first thought was to fall back and possibly enjoy the show, his familiar had started to tighten her grip on his shoulder due to nervousness, and had decided to headbutt one of the strangers - a boil with what looked like a shield.

"Oh I'm sssorry, darling!" For some reason, something was affecting her vision, and it frightened her to smell so many weird scents in the air; she wasn't even sure who she was apologizing to, "Amphi...? Thanatosss? Thana-"

"Shh, it's going to be alright," He muttered, a soft sigh escaped his lips as he patted the serpent on her head; this is going to be troublesome.

------------------------
((Tile 26!

OOC:
Character Name: Thanatos
HP: 30/30
Target: Before
Damage: 0
Effect:-
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3 ))

Huni Pi
Dragain's character Thanatos is attacking Before for 0 damage!

Appearance
I am bad with descriptions; tall guy with dreads and a giant snake. 8|

Nyxtsuki Moon

Ravvlet rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:03 am
As JD trotted in the room after Auri, there was a blinding flash of light - and then a horrible, sluggish draining sensation...

s**t. "Auri, you dweeb, this is some kind of trap! I've heard bad things about these pretend reaper characters! C'mon, let's motor-" he began, but stopped immediately as he spotted a rather curvy specimen standing beside him. A veritable vision of feminine wiles. How had he not noticed, and what was she doing out of his kitchen...?

Whatever. As he waved frantically to his sister, he couldn't resist reaching over and giving the weird bladed-shoe-wearing ghoul a ringing slap on the a**.

------------------------
Tile 33
ROOM HP:299/300

(( OOC:
Character Name: Johnny Danger
Target: Candace
Damage: 1
Effect: n/a

Eight

Ravvlet's character Johnny Danger is attacking Candace for 1 damage!

Appearance

Johnny Danger is a lean, mean rock and roll machine. He has black eyes, pale blue skin, and a dark blue mullet pierced by two golden horns. He is wearing nothing but a pair of low cut jeans and cowboy boots. You digging this baby?

Official Art

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

Adomiel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Adomiel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:13 am
This was the last straw. First Auri wasn't allowed to leave, then everyone was nowhere to be found, and now they were stuck in some sort of trap?! Somebody was going to get it!

Auri began to have a tantrum, flailing her arms and stomping her feet wildly. He fists came grazingly close to everyone around her. Namely a curvy girl that JD had just copped a feel on.

------------------------
Tile 39
ROOM HP: 299/300

(( OOC:
Character Name: Auri
Target: Candace
Damage: 0
Effect: n/a

Eight

Adomiel's character Auri is attacking Candace for 0 damage!

Appearance
Auri is a bitchy looking midas demon ghoul. She is dressed in pristine business attire with military accents. She appears to be in perfect health.

Ravvlet

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces