Entered Fel's June Customs with Kitkun: [xXx]  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:48 pm
Price updated: Complete funds for Kitkun + 20k for Eirlys.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:58 pm
Entered Sabin's June Customs: [xXx]  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:47 pm
Reached 1000k biggrin biggrin biggrin (950 - Kitkun, 50 - Eirlys)

Beginning work on my Eirlys ref biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:02 pm
Oh cheese, I hate doing references... But here it is, done:User Image

It's a shame you can't see her hair, since it's white, but *shrug* Kinda hard to do anything about it... And yes, those are supposed to be "ringlets" xd

Yay, PAAAAAGE STREEEEETCH  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:50 am
Omigawd... Thank you Questline Charity - 262.5K *dies*

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:56 pm
heart  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:28 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:31 pm
Updated names list... Why so many Italian and Greek names? Dx  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:56 pm
I have a MONSTER update.

More on Eirlys
Okay, so. If Eirlys is going to have heavy edits, and if I'm going to save for heavy edits, she might as well have heavy edits. Things I could add/do/whatever to give her heavy edits are:
• A translucent sash around her foreground hind leg that continues over her back to wrap around the foreleg that would be in the background on the stallion lines (her right foreleg?), ending in a bow near the hoof.
• White/black/blue butterflies, small birds, flowers, things of that nature.
• Take out the beaded bracelets and give her some real bracelets; something extremely similar to her necklace on her background hind leg and a string of silver maple leaves curling up her left foreleg - her foreground hind leg and right foreleg already have the sash wrapped around them.
• Get rid of the black markings - she's a princess of snow.
• She needs a little layer of snow around her hooves, as well as falling from the sky around her, if that's possible.
• See how much it costs to turn her into a heavily edited unicorn. (Costs 1275k....) If it's not less, turn her into a uni anyway. More freedom with the tail. Do it even if it costs more.
[Now that Eirlys is a uni, she has a horn and a lion's tail up for grabs.]
• Her horn should be between white and ice-blue. A strand of beads should spiral up it with one or two hanging off the tip of the horn.
• Floofy fetlocks from the draft lines, but not the lines themselves.
• Her tail will be white with a string of beads wrapped around the length of it. The tail hair should be in loose ringlets with a few silver hair clasps/cylinder things in it. (ask for permission from someone....) The hair color should be white with black streaks thrown in. It should also have a few beads in it.
• Lose the body beads. That just makes everything too complicated.
Checkpoint: Eirlys should now have: Unicorn lines. An edited tail that ends just above the ground with beads and hair clasps. Floofy fetlocks. A strand of beads around her horn. Snow falling/on the ground around her. A silver bracelet of maple leaves that curls up her left foreleg and a bracelet very similar to her necklace on her background hind leg. Her many-tiered necklace. Butterflies, birds, and flowers in shades of blue, black, and white. A translucent body sash that wraps around her foreground hind leg and continues over her back to wrap around her right foreleg and then ends in a pretty bow of some kind near the hoof. Her mane will be just below shoulder length and is made of loose ringlets, a few full-on ringlets, strands of beads, and silver hair clasps. She also still has her tiara. Her forelock splits in the middle and cascades down to just above her shoulders on either side of her face in curls. She will also keep her mask, though it may be a different one. She still has all her ice-blue markings.
She no longer has: Black markings of any kind or body beads, and her Cerynei lines and doe antlers are gone. The bead circlet is gone, as well.

I'm thinking she has higher moderate edits now because:
• Minor mane edits, minor tail edits, minor animal/flower edits.
• Minor jewelry edits (bracelets, necklace, and misc. beads), small detailed piece of jewelry (mask), small detailed piece of jewelry (tiara)
• Piece of partial clothing (body sash connected to tail beads)

If ^that^ is correct, she should cost 975k.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:32 pm
MONSTER Update Pt. 2

More on Kitkun
Kitkun is a basketed Wind mare with minor edits. Her personality will change drastically from foalhood to adulthood. As a foal, Kitkun will be the girl that always wants to be the princess. When she enters adulthood, though, her outlook on life will become much more bleak. She will begin to see life as just a precursor to death. Something inside her compels her to go goth/punk/emo.
• Her mane, tail, and small jewelry edits are mostly CC, but as she will get them as an adult, I'd like to see them be goth/punk/emo themed. I'm not looking for skulls or anything like that for her jewelry - more on the elegant Lolita side than the ragged side. Her hair, on the other hand, you can do nearly anything you want to with - I'd just like the base color to be black and to keep it on the the longer side of minor edits. And please, please, please keep with the goth/punk/emo theme for her hair. Darker and ragged or Lolita doesn't matter as much - just whatever matches. I need a rather hostile-looking girl ^^
• Wings need to be changed to type one.

History:
Kitkun was born to two Winds, one of which was half Kalona. Just when she was about to come out of her basket, her family was attacked by a gang of two skinwalkers and three Kalonas. Her parents and other two siblings were massacred, but she was left alone because of her basket's eerie markings. The skinwalkers were superstitious, but the Kalonas wanted to kill her. Eventually, the skinwalkers lost their tempers and killed the Kalonas to regain some authority.
As the skinwalkers were a mated pair (a rare occurrence in their kind), they decided that Kitkun deserved at least a chance to live into adulthood. They dropped her gently into a river and watched her float off into the distance...

Personality:
As a foal, Kitkun wanted nothing more than to be a princess when she grew up. She loved finding trinkets and playing with them, and she was always helpful. Most boys scared her or grossed her out. She was curious about everything.
But as Kitkun grew into a teenager and then a young adult, her outlook on life became increasingly bleak. She began to see life as just another road to death. She stopped caring about meeting new people and wandered in the shadows of the land, talking only to the darkest strangers and picking fights. She stopped talking to her adoptive mother/father/parents. Only one trait from her childhood persisted: she kept collecting pretty things, though most of them were darkly elegant. And somewhere, deep in the bottom of her heart, her collecting keeps a dim, unknown dream alive: that maybe someday, she'll be somebody's princess.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 pm
This is under construction, but I'm applying the edits from the MONSTER updates.

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You all do lovely work <3
Name of horse: Eirlys
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Temper: Cold
Breed: Spirited
Description: Eyes: Icy blue. Base Color: White. Designs: See ref image - they should be in a very, very pale blue all over her body. She also has "eye make-up", also in very light blue. Mane Color & Style: Her mane should be loose ringlets, with a few full-on ringlets thrown in for a dramatic effect. Color should be white with black streaks. Maybe add a few rings to the larger ringlets for a cinch-like look. Pale blue strands of beads throughout. Length is just below the shoulder. Forelock should be wavy, splitting in the middle so that it cascades down to just-above-shoulder-length on both sides of her face. Tail Color & Style: Traditional Uni tail in white with black streaks. The fluff should be a bit longer/curlier to match her mane. Add a few rings/strands of pale blue beads in the tail fluff. A strand of pale blue beads should wrap around the length of it. Jewelry/Accessory Edits: A few necklaces piled on top of each other (each a bit longer than the next) of pale blue gems. A translucent body sash that wraps around her foreground hind leg and continues over her back to wrap around her right foreleg and then ends in a pretty bow of some kind near the hoof. A tiara (see ref image). A mask (see ref image). A bracelet on her left foreleg of silver maple leaves that spirals up her leg from hoof to shoulder. A bracelet like the trading post beaded bracelet on her bare back leg, gems should be pale blue. Fetlocks: The ones from the draft lines, though I do not want the rest of her to have draft lines. Just the fetlocks. Horn: White. A strand of beads should spiral up it with one or two hanging off the tip of the horn.
Reference Image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No thank you.
Premade Tag Number: Crystal Forest (I don't know the number...)
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See description section.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:25 am
Entered Samuality's 24 Hour July Customs: [xXx] at too early in the morning -__-  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:08 pm
Entered the For The Horde! - A Troll Basket Event: [xXx] My entry is somewhere on Page 2...  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff