Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Samuality's July Customs! WINNERS 3RD POST or pg 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:34 pm
EDITED

.:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Samuality
Name of horse: Mithriluin
Owner: LadyKirin
Temper: Mystical
Breed: Sindarin
Under Tag: LotR OC Cosplay Edition

Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body: Original kirin body, medium blue that slowly darkens to sapphire stockings on all legs
Horn: Style 1 (antler-like) shimmering silver (like Elvish mithril metal)
Mane: Long, three colors blended in different colored soft streaks - sapphire/medium blue/silver, OR sapphire/medium blue/pale blue, whichever looks better with rest of soq.
Scales: shimmering silver like mithril with pale hints of blue
Eye color: sapphire blue
Hooves: same color as horn and scales
Tail: normal kirin, medium blue until fluffy part which should match colors/streaks of mane.
Markings: graceful, loose swirls of shimmering silver climbing up on all four legs, along non-fluffy part of tail and up neck in style of decoration on Moria gate or typical elvish adornment (see reference pics), touch of silver swirl radiating from eye onto cheek (could simply be a curve of a few small dots, whatever you think would add a touch of pizzaz).

Hair/clothing edits (if any): Moderate to Heavy?
• two long elvish style braids in mane, one showing behind head and other draping on front but behind ear (see ref.)
• fluffy fetlocks within 'natural' limits
• sapphire blue and silver chestplate/barding with a large center sapphire and silver elvish swirly touches (see ref. for inspiration) attached to a flowing decorative blanket (almost more a tabard) in sapphire blue with silver decorative swirly stuff. (see ref.)
• Long mane in style of Long 1 but more free-flowing, wavy and even a bit 'floofy'
• Poofy part of kirin tail even more floofy and flowing to look good with mane

Reference image(s): Reference Pics

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 pm
EDITED

Edited 11:56 PST July, 4th.

.:Angeni Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Unknown

Name of horse: Lafiel

Owner: XBlind-DarknessX

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Indomitable

Breed: Steel Angel

Theme: Iron Will

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Raven black hair sweeps down in tight waves down until below his shoulders, turning a light gold at the very tips. His bangs go halfway down his face and end much like in the picture for the color of his body. He has socks that go up his legs as well, a dark brown almost appearing black and a stripe that matches that coloring going down his spine until reaching his tail (He is a dun horse.) His tail falls equally in the same manner, coming to a halt just before reaching the ground. His eye color would be brown but due to the steel contraption resembling a strange head stall that blinds him his eyes are hidden from sight. Scars run out from beneath the headstall, jagged and old resembling the pattern of an 'X'. There are also a few scars on his body, one on his belly, on his inner right hind leg and on the outside of the left hind leg. His wings are the same black as his hair and also come to gilded points at the ends of the feathers.

Edits: Around his neck he wears a black leather collar along with a dog tag which has imprinted on its silver surface a barcode with numbers beneath of it. {325536-26435} (Spells Fallen-Angel on cellphone keypad.) The collar will be depicted below but off of each loop hangs a chain. Some of the chains break off before getting very long while others tumble to the ground. They look rusted and some of the links look broken at the ends. On his feet he wears cuffs that will be depicted below as well. His feet are in the fluffy style and his body is that of a Warhorse I would like him to look kind of like a friesan with those lines. Rather than the normal smile he wears more of a serious expression, a frown. On his head there is a contraption formed purely of metal that covers his eye, goes around his nose and around his chin much like a headstall, a picture will be below along with pictures of his hair and scars. I would also like it to look as though there is mist rising from the ground beneath his feet. Perhaps some black feathers blowing around or something. I would like the more elaborate Angeni wing style (style 2) but without the long feathers near the withers, don't want to hide any scars. I want him to look eery and tormented because his personality is the polar opposite. Anything you would like to add to this in order to complete my dream would be fantastic! Please don't hold back! I gave you the basics now twist them around for me.

Reference image(s): Dun Color, Example of stripe down his back, Steel, Weld marks
Hair
Tail
Scar on belly and rear inner leg
Neck Gear and Leg Cuffs
Head gear and eye scar
Collar
Hair inspiration
Friesan

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult

Default accessory color(s)?: Honey color, Steel/metallic gray, dark brown and black.

Tag frame color: Gray

Tag feather color: The feather looks as though it were dipped in steel.

Hair/clothing edits (if any): The hair explanation is above.

Background: Cert Background

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:44 pm
EDITED

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Kharl the Alchemist
Owner: JadedTiger22
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Conniving
Breed: Youkai
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Lilac colored eyes (with enlongated eye lashes, as shown) and snowy White hair with Lavender tints. The hair style is Custom, please see the references, and for his tail, I'd like something similar to the mane both in color and shape, but with length. As for the wings, an off-white color is fine. Lilac hooves with shaggy fur would rock my world! He’s very pale in flesh tone, but he’d be lovely with some faint (grey or cream) Arabian spots/coloring on his legs, nose, and butt.
Reference image(s): --Wings-- --Hair-- --Scolls & Jewelry-- --Full Body--
Which stage you want them to start as? Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Turquoise, Lavender, Ruby, Sapphire
Premade Tag Number: 011
Tag frame color (for custom tag): --
Tag feather color (for custom tag): --
Tag BG (for custom tag): --
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Wings with a (parchment colored) scroll with red ink on one side and blue on the other (as shown in reference #2) and some ruby red and sapphire blue bead work/prayer beads threaded around them and him. I'd like silver and teal/turquiose earrings, necklace, and double rear anklet similar to second reference's jewelry. Is a softer expression possible? He never looks evil or snide, very calm and collected.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:46 pm
Edited @2:47am EST 6/5

EDITED

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Fairweather
Owner: saedusk
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bitter
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Everything can be seen best in the references~
Body: Different flesh tones fading together (see ref)
Markings: Tribalish (see ref)
Horn & Hooves: Flesh tone with a gold stripe running up the back and gold bands horizontally. Hooves are plain gold.
Mane & Tail: Mane is long purple, red, and white dreadlocks. Tail is basic uni.
Eyes: Bright teal
Expression: Neutral expression edit
Pose: Legs down pose
Reference image(s):
Original OC Picture (Unfinished)
Full Soq Reference
Dread Example - I'd like Fairweather's dreads to be pretty clean looking, but with a bit of a twist to them. This is just a RL example. :3
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Premade Tag Number: 006
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mane: Dreads (see ref)
Necklace: Two brown cords with a gold and teal charm (see ref)  

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 am
EDITED

Name of horse: Uranus
Owner: Remove
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Playful
Breed: OUTER SPACE!
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Can his body look roughly like this interpreted in any way you can.

Reference image(s):
Uranus with it's rings
Pic of Uranus
Uranus Symbols
Aquarius Symbols

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult

Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): His mane and tail are edited please! Could it be icy like? Not actual ice but maybe give the illusion of looking like it?
Can he have accessories with the Uranus symbol and the Aquarius symbol.
Also could he have the rings going round him? Like the planet has rings around it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 am
EDITED

Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Kitkun
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Temper: To be determined when she reaches foalhood.
Breed: Tribal
Description: Base color: Black. Eyes: Dark aqua-blue. Mane style & color: CC minor edited style and color, though color should match with the rest of her. See the edits section for more details. Tail style & color: CC minor edited style and color, though color should match with the rest of her. See the edits section for more details. Designs: Celtic knot designs decorate her chest, legs (all of them), and rump. The designs are a bright, glowing aqua-blue. Just use your imagination with them, but I've provided a few references. Have as much fun as you want with them smile Wings: Heron style. Fade black to silver-gray to white from joint to tip. Maybe add a light blue Celtic knot (like the ones on her body) on the edges if you want to. Fetlocks: Fluffy, please, like the draft lines. smile | Trading Post items: Silver beaded bracelets with blue beads. 3-Hoop silver earrings. Maybe some trading post hair sticks if they go with whatever hair style you come up with ^^ Jewelry: Minor edit CC jewelry, please. See edits section for more details.

Reference image(s) : Reference: Kitkun <- very basic color reference, doesn't really have knots... The hair color is for the pre-changed Kitkun. | Knots: [Knot 1] [Knot 2 - On Chest] [Knot 3] [a lot of knots] [Celtic Knot Google Search Page] | Colors: Silver-gray color | Bracelet Beads' and Knot Color
Which stage you want them to start as? Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: No thanks
Premade Tag Number: No thanks
Tag frame color (for custom tag) : Whatever works <3
Tag feather color (for custom tag) : Short one - dark blue, maybe with a Celtic knot. Long one - the bright blue color [x] fading into black.
Tag BG (for custom tag) : 014 Violet Moon - is it possible for it to have more of a blue wash than a purple one?
Hair/clothing edits (if any) : Minor CC hair edits (mane and tail), and 3 small CC jewelry pieces (well, anything up to minor edits).
Her mane, tail, and small jewelry edits are mostly CC, but as she will get them as an adult, I'd like to see them be goth/punk/emo themed. I'm not looking for skulls or anything like that for her jewelry - more on the elegant Lolita side than the ragged side. Her hair, on the other hand, you can do nearly anything you want to with - I'd just like the base color to be black and to keep it on the the longer side of minor edits. And please, please, please keep with the goth/punk/emo theme for her hair. Darker and ragged or Lolita doesn't matter as much - just whatever matches. I need a rather hostile-looking girl ^^

Also, if it's possible to get a version of her (as an adult) with stock hairstyles (braided) and without any accessories/jewelry, I'd like that. In her story, she goes under sort of a change in mind set, and will change her good-girl appearance to fit that.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:18 am
EDITED

.:Space Unicorn Soquili:.
Name of horse: Torn
Owner: Syaoran-Puu
Temper: Troubled
Breed: Nebula
Description:
OLD REFERENCE IMAGE
User Image
    Horn
  • Long and slightly curved silver horn

Colours
  • Black mainly but with a 'astral' out in space sort of feel to her pelt, a mixture of purples, reds, oranges, blues.... etc as seen of nebula's. I want her to be very 'spacey' looking.

Hair
  • For colour I will leave it to you, one or many colours.... I think it would be best to be bright since her pelt is darker.
  • Some fairly long and delicate with several little braids (in any style), she could also have a braid that goes across the back of her neck or something like that.... shall leave to you! Length like Regulus would be good.
  • Some sort of delicate accessory, like a winged clip or a 'jade comb' with the theme of flight. Design away, I will be happy with anything.
  • For her tail I would like something long and flowy again but on the end of a unicorn tail.
  • Could her legs have feathering please, but mainly on her back legs so they look very hairy at the bottom.

Eyes and scars
  • I want her to be a rather battered soul, with one eye ripped to shreds by a SW or Kalona. (The right one). For this I want her eye blind, if you can edit the eye I would love it to be closed with claw scars crossing over it. If not then they eye completely white with the same claw scars crossing over it. Her other eye should be a colour that stands out, maybe blue?
  • Around her front legs I would also like some other scars, as well as some near her throat. Her rump should be relatively free of scars but feel free to add some to her hind legs.

Accessories
  • Around her neck is a plain looking silver chain with a single beautiful feather attached in white (maybe a little grey at the edges). It is from the wing stallion that saved her from her attacker, so she carries it as a good luck charm.
  • Around one of her rear legs I would like a silver braclet, you can add coloured beads or extras.
  • The last accessory was listed with the 'hair section', the delicate hair piece.
  • Thats all I had in mind really for accessories but feel free to add or remove things to make her look as delicate and beautiful as possible. (well bar her torn/scar face).

Reference Image(s): Any Nebula designs, starry patterns and the such.
See two reference images with description. =D
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Any
Tag feather color: Any
Tag background: Any
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See above

Price: 775k + 200k (base + moderate edits)= 975k
(If you think she is heavy edits then please do not hesitate to let me know)

((Just incase you are willing to do her a familar as well))

.:Familiar:.
Name: Ripple
Owner: Syaoran-Puu
Breed: Mouse
Temper: Gentle
Reference image?: Any Nebula design -so that he matches Torn.
Accessory color?: N/A
Tag colors?: N/A
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Places on her tag

Price: 25,000g

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:24 am
Edited At: 12:30 AM PST 7/5- Changed name, added "Colourist Wanted", changed owners. xD

and again at 12:33 AM 7/5- to fix the colour and fix the hair section up a bit.

9:17 AM PST 7/5- Edited to add edits. xD

9:50 AM PST 7/5- Changed hair a bit

EDITED

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sam
Name of horse: Kieran
Owner: Eik Kyubi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mystical
Breed: Luminescent Butterfly
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
- Hair Style: Look in Reference.

- Hair Colour: Black and Blue

Markings and colors: Colourists choice, stick to colors and markings like in the refs please. The Marking should represent Tribal Butterflies. There should be Swirl-like markings coming from beside them. :3
Reference image(s):
- X

- x

- X

- Blue Blindfold, make it look a little tattered.

- A scarf. Make it go all the way around his neck, and do what bandana's do on his chest. Make this also look a bit tattered and damaged.

Stick these going around him.

- Hair: Do the "Wild" hairstyle but longer.

- Base: Do the Roman Horse base, with leg feathers, please.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Colourists Choice
Tag frame color: Colourists choice
Tag feather color: Colourists Choice
Total: 550k  

Corgisaur

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:26 am
EDITED

Name of horse: Kyle
Owner: GunSniper
Temper: Flirty
Breed: Queen's Knight
Description: (Everything in ref really)
-Eyes: Sapphire Blue
---He does have a bit of reddish makeup near the corners of his eyes
-Hair: Blonde
---Nice long blond hair done in somewhat of a braid. He's also got a lot of nice strings and what not tied to it.
-Tail: Blonde
-He does have an earring. It's just a gold rectangle thing. (( See face ref ))
-Other note: Would it be possible to modify the clothing to look like it would belong on a horse, somewhat? Maybe blanket/armor combo. Not sure how to word it... If there are questions please ask.

Reference image(s):
-[OFFICIAL IMMAGE]
-[FACE/HAIR DETAIL]
-[CLOTH/TRINKET]
-[SEEN KYLE? HES THIS TALL]

Which stage you want them to start as? : Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: ---
Premade Tag Number: ---
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Gold/Black
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Patterned like the Queen's Knight's garb. (It's what Kyle is wearing.)
Tag BG (for custom tag):
-[SUIKODEN V LOGO/BG]
Hair/clothing edits: (See Refs)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:38 am
EDITED

User Image

RARE
.:Kirin Soquili:. .:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Icarus
Owner: SylverStar
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Boastful
Breed: Kirin Wind Crossbreed
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): rainbow horn and scales. Light blue hair, eyes and hooves. White body. Soft fur chops that are the white blending into the blue. I would like to have the fur around the hooves long in the back of the foot and up the leg with a tinge of the blue at the tips (see ref). Leg down pose. I also want hooves to glow. Style 2 horn, Type three wings with end feathers rainbow colored rest of wings white. would like a simple necklace with two rainbow feathers...like plushie.
Reference image(s): fetlocks mane, fetlocks, chops mane mane and fetlocks
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: rainbow, light blue
Premade Tag Number: 020
Tag frame color (for custom tag): light blue
Tag feather color (for custom tag): rainbow
Hair/clothing edits (if any): see refs. For mane want a fluffy tassled mane that flows to the back. where you can still see some neck scales. Want the mane to run all the way along the back going into the tail.  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 am
UNEDITED

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Samphire
Owner: Sayuri_Nitta
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Body/pelt warm chocolate brown colour, slightly lighter on her belly and chest. Gold hooves, golden eyes. Two golden dots above each eyebrow (above point where brows are closest to each other). Tattoo from ref in gold on hip trailing down towards hind leg. I'd like the gold to to look as 'golden' as possible, like shiny/shimmery almost ^_^ No mane
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sati_Nitta/Tattoo20-20Tribal2027.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: brown & gold
Premade Tag Number: 011
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): n/a  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:56 am
EDITED

UNCOMMON
.:Alicorn Soquili:.
Name of horse: Muirgen la Anise
Owner: Lady Evelyn Nyht
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Perseverant
Breed: Belgian
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): [link] - Draft lines includes fetlocks and roman nose
  • Base Coat Black Brown
  • Mane & Tail [Mane and Tail Sample] Black with silver streaks and herbs/plants in both mix of curly 2, braid, with some extra braids, thyme tied to braid ends, rosemary wherever with curly 2 style-use beads to hold rosemary?; Mane - two braids on either side of her left ear (one closest to screen/visible), one longer behind the ear like Royce Garnet and a short one in front of her ear, lily of the valley cluster behind right ear, thyme tied to braids; Tail - the braids from Braided Style over Curly 2 Style, nightshade entwined in upper braid part of tail; Peridot and Amethyst beads in the mane and tail
  • Hooves & Horn Three white hooves, one black - back right; White Horn (would it be possible to have it smaller/shorter?)
  • Eye Color
Amethyst [#9966CC]
  • Wings Leelakin's folded wings (Wing style 1? Original); Black brown fading to white - opposite to Wild Wind, but general idea
  • Markings Three white socks - front two legs and back left leg, white blaze on face ending with pink muzzle
  • Jewelry Amulet with peridot stone, but silver instead of gold - similar to Myrddin; 3 stud earrings from trading post colored like peridot stone
    *NOTE*all peridot & amethyst stone/coloring in accessories/hair should be shiny like Nacio's necklace.Reference image(s): [link], Mane and Tail Sample, peridot stone, amethyst stone, Amulet, Rosemary 1, Rosemary 2, Thyme 1, Thyme 2, Nightshade 1, Nightshade 2, Nightshade 3, Lily of the Valley 1, Lily of the Valley 2, Lily of the Valley 3
    (Hair inspired by Herbalist for Talisman by feliciacano on DeviantArt)
    Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
    Premade Tag Number: N/A
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): #5C4033
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): Link #72661 - #7F6152 - #3F4C3D, shiny strand around base of feather #9966CC (or amethyst) - #7b9344 (or peridot)
    Tag BG (for custom tag): 008 A New Day by Ameh
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): Minor - Moderate Edit; simple jewelry, hair edits; See Reference

Total: 1,176,ooog

In case you wanna do familiars. I didn't see a slot for them, but doesn't hurt? If not, disregard the familiar.

.:Familiar:.
    Name: Felicity
    Owner: Lady Evelyn Nyht
    Breed: Ferret
    Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Pliant
    Reference image?: Eyes - Peridot Stone, coloring - Black-Footed Ferret
    Accessory color?: String colored like Amethyst [#9966CC]; Feather; Rosemary in mouth?
    Tag colors?: frame - #5C4033; feathers - Link #72661 - #7F6152 - #3F4C3D, shiny strand around base of feather #9966CC - #7b9344
    Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Tagged and placed on Muirgen la Anise's cert

Total: 150,ooog

• lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
    • Nerd 50
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Member 100
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:06 am
    EDITED

Name of horse: Naming later
    Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Also doing later.
    Breed: Horsebreed-Buckskin Lusitano
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Buckskin colored with no white markings. A shoulder length mane styled after the lattice braids in Ref 1, with gold decorations in Ref 2, falling on the left (visible) side.
    Wing style number 2 the Heron style.
    Tail like the reference (any decoration to the tail, similar to the mane, is at the artist's discretion), falling just above the ground.
    Eye color: Emerald Green
    Reference image(s):
    Mane Ref 1
    Mane Ref 2
    Tail Ref
    Color Ref 1
    Color Ref 2
    Emerald Green
    Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Basket
    Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
    Premade Tag Number: 16
    Tag frame color (for custom tag):
    Tag feather color (for custom tag):
    Tag BG (for custom tag):
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): Just the ones described in the description.  
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:23 am
    EDITED

Name of horse:Kaderin
    Owner: heartspoint
    Temper (one word for horse's personality):mysterious
    Breed: masquerade
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): purple eyes, her Medium length blue-black hair is part up with tendrils hanging down. A black single black chop stick is in her hair.
    Her body is blue black and has a silver ivy print all over it. She wears a silver ivy mask. She has single small glass beads in her mane and tail.
    Reference image(s):
    basic/concept1
    basic-concept2
    basic-concept-hair
    beads
    hairsticks
    mask
    Default accessory color(s)?:
    Premade Tag Number:
    Tag frame color (for custom tag):CC
    Tag feather color (for custom tag):CC
    Tag BG (for custom tag):CC
    Hair/clothing edits (if any) Just the ones i Mentioned before that can be found in reference images.
    Total=Reg soq 350+ Minor edits 100= 450k  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Agneza

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:27 am
    EDITED

Name of horse: Ljúfvina
    Owner: Agneza
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): intelligent
    Breed: horsebreed (Leopard Appaloosa)
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Lines: draft (body only) with leg feathers.
    User Image
    Jewelery doesn't have to be as detailed as shown on preference images I'd only like them to look similar. Necklace lantern pendant has small lights inside that look like fireflies some larger some smaller and something like magic dust falling from it. I'd also like for her to have black raven feathers and few fluffy ones in her mane and tail. Pattern for hair holders on the ends of her braids should be similar to these. Hair crystal should be pale blue more transparent on top and less on bottom with blue round stone in holder matching the color of necklace tears.
    Reference image(s):
    - Aerithe
    - patterns: coloring, spots
    - hair style
    - accessories: necklace, necklace lantern pendant, hair crystal
    Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): adult
    Default accessory color(s)?: none
    Premade Tag Number: 005
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): one to match her and one to match crystal
    Tag BG (for custom tag): none
    Hair/clothing edits (if any): see pref. image  
    Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas