Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Natsu's "Last Hurrah!" Customs- Judging! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:02 pm
Rare Slot

.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsu
Name of horse: Ikuto Tsukiyomi
Owner: Random Artist
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sly
Breed: Cosplay; Shugo Chara
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Like the reference below <3
Reference image(s):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Rayearth/refs/ikutoref2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Rayearth/refs/ikutoref1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Rayearth/refs/ikutoref3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Rayearth/refs/ikutoref4.jpg

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you :3
Tag frame color: Up to you :3
Tag feather color: Up to you :3
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair edits like references above. I would to leave the tail trailing near the bottom. Honestly, I would like to leave the adaptation of clothing (doesn't have to fit as clothing does on a human, so you can adapt it however to the horse lines) and coloring up to you. Ex: Luke (cited with Zero Dream's permission) I dont want him peach-toned like a regular cosplay, but just anything else you decide goes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:39 pm
Cerynei/Regular Edited Slot

User Image

Name of horse: Felan
Colorist desired: Natsu
Owner: Wolfen Akari
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Shy
Breed: Spirited Ceryanei
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Colors:

Body: #3e3248 for the Base, #1f1725 for dark purple. #b1a3bd for pale under markings
The Rainbow: #40d74d, #008dda, #6c009e, #de0094, #de6300, #debc00, #78de00, #00dea7, #005ede
Hooves/antlers: #191021 Base color #de0d5e splatter/shoe color 1 #dc5907 splatter tip/shoe bottom color 2
Eye/straps: #45c62e
Gems: #1e65b7
Saddle: #8d0b3c, #a3231e, #de5b08, #dd9101, #deb300, #1b0b26

Medium purple base with a white speckled underbelly and eyeshadow marks with a darker purple 'mask' and 'saddle' marks.

a 'cloudy' neon rainbow saddle mark which you can see some of the darker saddle mark underneath, plus, using a different "span" of the gradient so its not the same colors in the same spot, dappled marks like light reflecting off of a disco ball.

Hooves and antlers are a darker purple, with bright neon blacklight pink/orange that looks like they stepped in paint or had it splattered on their horns. Similar colors used in the saddle, with large blue round gems.

Edits: Short fluffy hair with long windswept whispy bangs, of a darker version of the rainbow gradient (The rainbow over the hoof color and lowered in transparency with a screen layer modifier) and brighter rainbow tips.
Antlers like shown in the reference if its allowed. If not, one of the bigger default sets.
A bejeweled carousel/medieval style saddle with banner straps over the rump

Reference Image(s):
Bigger version of Reference to the left

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult

Price:

650k for just adult stage
+200k for extremely detailed edits such as detailed clothing, detailed/basic jewelry, and detailed/basic hair
+50k for complex colors

Total: 900k  

Wolfen Akari

Dovaxy

Dangerous Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 pm
Regular Edited

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Laila
Owner: Dovaxy
Temper: Bitter
Breed: Horsebreed
Description:
Red Eyes
Black hair with white streaks where there's white markings on her body.
Black tail.
Feel free to make your own hairstyle/tail style. Mine are pretty crap.
Black body with white splotches over her body near her rump, feet, face, neck.
Feathered feet.
White hooves.
Feel free to add tasteful blood and/or scars. She's been through a lot but doesn't necessarily have to show that?
(Ref may be better to look at, I suck at explaining)
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/Dovaxy/poniezlol.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Tag frame color: Crimson
Tag feather color: Black with white splotches.
Hair/clothing edits: Random unkept hairstyle? It can be messy, matted, crazy, whatever, all I ask is that the mane is white where there's white markings on her neck.
Glowing pendant around her neck, should be silver with a red jewel. I can't really draw a good ref so feel free to have fun with that.
Piece of crimson cloth resting on her shoulders/back. It should be torn and battered, it can be dirty if you'd like but it's not necessary.
A piece of red cloth tied to her leg, looking like it was torn from the cloth she carries. It should be blood stained, like she injured her leg?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:44 pm
Regular Edited

Colorist Wanted: Natsu
Name of Horse: Aimi-roe
Owner: Krysin
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Vain
Breed: Spirited

Description:
1. Her main body color will be black. Fading back/neck marking like [2], and leg fades both in a black darker than her main body color. In addition to the back fade, there should also be markings crawling down her spine, similar to the facial markings in [2] (you have artistic license with these). Also, facial markings on the face as well please. <3
2. Her eyes will be purple.
3. Mane and tail will be blue fading into black. <3
Reference image(s):
[1] My own baby 8D
[2] I have permission from Felyn to use her <3

Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Whatever you like ~
Tag feather color: " "

Hair/clothing edits:
1. Hair: Her mane should sweep the floor, just something nice and appealing, feel free to do whatever you like with this. Long and silky, basically.For her tail, same effect - long and flowing.
2. Accessories: I trust your judgment on these better than my own. A scarf might look nice on her, but whatever you feel would make her look nice, have fun and feel free! Something elegant?
3. The fur on her lower legs/around his hooves should be longer than normal.
4. Perhaps a minor facial expression edit, like a frown, as if she’s displeased by you looking at her beauty ]8<

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:53 pm
RARE SLOT
Colorist wanted:
Natsu
Name of horse: Verne
Owner: Huni Pi
Temper: Kind
Breed: Spirited
Description: What I have is more of like a color palette than you can mix and match in terms of patterns and whatnot. It's mostly blues and greens with some violets thrown in. I do want her eyes to be purple, though the rest of the patterns and coloration would be entirely up to you smile
Reference image(s): N/A
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Green and Blue
Hair/clothing edits: I was thinking the mane and tail would have a "wind-swept" look to it, however you interpret that is up to you n.n  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:38 am
Regular Edited
User Image
Name of horse: Black Rose
Owner: Melodine Cantus
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Skittish
Breed: Doomed Defense+
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Mane & eye color- #a192b1 purple (the purple of the rose in the ref, really XD)
Tail- Grey
Base color- Black with greyish thorn markings. Silver hooves
Reference image(s): [x] Lace Bonnet Crappy pixel ref
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: up to you 8D
Tag feather color: up to you 8D
Hair/clothing edits:
Hair- Mane is long, falling to the floor and messily braided. Her tail is messy and long, also falling to the floor.
Clothing- A #a192b1 purple rose on her tail (where it meets the butt XD) thorny branches around her tail, with some rosebuds
Lace frilly collar around neck with cellphone (Just like the other TWEWY soquilis, I have permission from lil to do so)
Extra- Fluffy legs? XD The hair should be messy though. Perhaps some ribbons in her hair/lacy accessories? She likes lace :V
Bottom of the cert: The World Ends With You cosplay
Also, could you add the name of her mate, Grunge Wolf (Feanaro's soquili), on her cert please? <3

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Saiyukii

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:43 am
REGULAR (NO EDITS)

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: natsu-bb~
Name of horse: nandita
Owner: saiyukii
Temper (one word for horse's personality): strong willed~
Breed: normal
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): choice of braided or spirited hair, and spirited tail~
ideally, i'd like her with tribal markings but they don't have to be exact to the ref :D~ feel free to be creative!
Reference image(s): http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/TealDawn/cert_Nandita.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: you decide~
Tag frame color: you decide~
Tag feather color: you decide~

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:57 am
RARE SLOT

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Tiis
Owner: o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Fiendish
Breed: Kalona
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Pink hair (edits described later) - It should be a lighter pink, like the lighter pink on the hair in the ref, black body that fades to pink down at his legs with black tribal markings that reverse color opposite of his main coat. I got lazy, so the markings shown on his face in the ref should be all over. Eyes should be a glowy, vibrant blue, and his wings should be black/pink (the skin is pink) with black markings similar to what is on his body. Hooves should be silver.
Reference image(s): N/A have fun
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Dark pink
Tag feather color: Black/pink
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair - Long (like to his hooves long), appearing straight, but slightly tousled, as though stirred by the wind, with little braids all in it, the same for the tail.
Jewelry - All of it silver, but I'll leave design mostly up to you. He needs to have silver 'bracers' on his legs of some kind, though they should be purely ornamental in function, some sort of collar or necklace and perhaps silvery beading in his hair and a circlet of some kind. And I'd like some small part of his hair, near his ears to be swept up with decorative needles. yes. Needles.
Other-Expression also needs to be edited. xD He needs to look like he's happy about being so evil, and his horns should be black and sweep around like a ram's (if this horn edit isn't allowed, nix it), though they should still maintain his 'girly kalona' look, so don't make them too thick.

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:59 am
Regular Edited

Name of horse: Remielle
Owner: Novablu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dependant
Breed: Tribal
Mate: Harij

Description:

She is a brown dun with a dark saddle and mask that curls under the jaw (see facial ref). Small sabino patches (see ref for exact spots.) Peridot green eyes with a peridot green marking around the eye you can't see very well. Light dun-barring on legs. Faint dappling across her pelt with henna designs across her back (You have 100% design on the henna/tribals*. Do something pretty). Half-bald face with streaking on her muzzle (see ref). Edited dark brown mane/tail with hawk feathers/crystals dangling from braids. You have complete freedom on mane/tail. Long, flowing fetlocks For exact colors/etc, see refs.

*Compliment this stallion: Click (I have Swirl's permission. She's an irl friend.)

**On her ref, I have her mane/tail dark brown, streaked with cream. It's up to you on how you want to do it, streaks or no streaks.

Reference image(s): Body & face/earrings

Default accessory color(s)?: None please.
Tag frame color: Colorist's Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist's Choice

Hair/Clothing edits:

For her mane: You have pretty much free reign other than: I want something long, maybe layered? and wavy, mixed with braids all over, little crystals and hawk feathers. Other than that, go wild, not too thin, not too thick, but remember 'delicate/pretty' and maybe a bit exotic. The foremane should be feminine, maybe a little bit messy, perhaps draped over her farther eye? Have fun with her < 3

For her tail: You have pretty much free reign again, other than: I want something long and cascading around her ankles in messy waves, with braids and perhaps hawk feathers and crystals strung in with them. Do something feminine but exotic looking?

Golden armor on her forelegs (similar to this, maybe a little more feminine? Upper leg armor could be perhaps like this, smaller banded with a rounded peridot jewel in each like This

In the ear on the same side as her eye marking, three gold springbead hoops with peridot beads high up on the ear. On the other ear, two large gold gypsy hoops lower on the ear.

Also around her neck make an ornate golden wire necklace. Feel free to do something, wrapped around 2-3 times, maybe tiered with little diamonds and hawk feathers? Go wild < 3

--soquili in reference are my own or i have permission  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:00 am
RARE SLOT

.:Unicorn Soquili:.
Name of horse: ??? (name when i see it~)
Owner: Xaki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: something

EVERYTHING IS UP TO YOU NATSU, just going to throw some vague things out there for you to toy with~

Theme: Ice/Pale Blues + Blacks + Whites + Elegant
Base: Black or White
Hairstyle: A medium long length (not trailing down to the ground, but not too short either. preferable somewhere between hertshaped chest to knee/leg area~)
Marking: Tribal/Lace
Accessories: Light Lolita items of your choice (no headdress + corset plz thu ;;; ) Perhaps something else, that drapes over her, or even a ribbon like here
Horn: some color that matches :3~ I'd prefer this to be edited, but however you like it~ :3

Reference image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: colorist choice
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice

Cost: 1.8 mil~

Xaki

Agneza

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:13 am
Regular edited

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Eva
Owner: Agneza
Temper (one word for horse's personality): calm
Breed: spirited?
Everything like on the preference image. Oh yea and hooves should match mane color. Bracelet should go on back left leg and butterfly hairpin is supposed to be a real butterfly. Oh yea and ignore the swimsuit.
Reference image(s): sketch color
cert background if possible or something that looks like a forest
Default accessory color(s)?: -
Tag frame color: dark purple
Tag feather color: dark brown/light blue with neon blue spots and dark brown/light pink

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:33 am
Quest Thread

User Image

Colorist wanted: Anyone who is available<3
Name of horse: Andraste (means Goddess of Victory in irish)
Owner: sparrows_poppet
Temper: Spirited
Breed: Natural
Skin color: black and white. like this
Eye color: golden
Hair style: wavy hair long and her tail long and wavy as well please.
- Hooves: beige
- Mane & Tail: beige long and curly. Reference for color: [x]
I would also like to add a Celtic Knot in gold around her two front legs. Not actual jewelery but designed on the hair of the horse REFERENCE PIC of how i would like her to look:
[x]
[x] Trinity knot: mind, body, and spirit. (which will be located near her bum in reference pic above)

I would like her to have a green, black and gold tartan around her neck, and draped around her shoulders and kilt.

Default accessory color(s)?: black, gold and white
Tag Feather color: white and gold please
Tag frame color: Black

Is it possible to have an old scottish castle (or stone castle in the background?)

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:00 am
Rare Slot^^

Name of horse: Ignius
Owner: endejester
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cold
Breed: Sign of Fire
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body: Gold and white, mostly white but soft golds to orange <3
Eyes: Orangy red
Hair:Firelike in color? - Style - your call? Long?
Wings: White 'tops' and fading to fiery tips in blues and oranges
Tail: Firelike in color? - Style - your call? Long?
Reference Image(s): NA
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: Colorist Choise
Tag feather color: Colorist Choise
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Custom hair- your call - have fun with accessories but one thing would be around her neck, a circle cross quartered by a cross in various colors of cold (white, rose, and gold-gold) on a thin gold chain. Her theme is the change between 'the candles of winter' from the book dark is rising to 'the sign of fire' so from cold flames to hot ones <3

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:08 am

Name of horse: Dagger
Owner: DemeterJade
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Kindhearted
Breed: Cosplay (Final Fantasy IX)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): eyes: brown
Base body color - light skin tone (what isn't covered with edits)
Haircolor - dark brunette
Hairstyle - edited
In general, if you can see a better way of this cosplay working than I can, then you are given free rein.
Reference image(s): [Photobucket album full]
[boots]
[gloves]
[gloves 2]
[bodice and necklace]
[bodice and necklace 2]
[necklace alone]
[front of overalls showing placement of choker]
[back of overalls]
[close up of back]
[hairstyle]
Default accessory color(s)?: none (replaced by edits)
Tag frame color: orange
Tag feather color: red
Hair/clothing edits:
Clothing:
Orange overalls. There is a white belt on the outside of each rear thigh
The bust of the overalls are laced
The shirt under the overalls is white silk with a slightly gathered collar.
Red "gloves" on the front hooves. the outside of the gloves have 2 red belts on the outside.
She also has red boots with black heels on her rear hooves.
Her necklace is a clear/shining crystal in what looks like a clear scallop shell. It would be great if it is really shiny, but I wont be worried if it doesn't look good or isn't possible. The crystal/shell is attached to the cord by a silver crown
low on her neck is a black ribbon choker

Hairstyle:
(mane and tail)- long and tied in low ponytail with a green belt

450k (adult) + 200k (extreme detailed edits)  

DemeterJade

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces