Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Natsu's "Last Hurrah!" Customs- Judging! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

natsu
Artist

Princess Paradox

21,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:45 pm
THERE WILL BE A TOTAL OF... ??? Slots!

- ??? Usdia/ Seathi Unedit/Edit
- ??? Regular/ Cerynei Unedit
- ??? Regular/ Cerynei Edit
- ??? Rare
- ??? Uber Rare

Starts: NOW
Ends: May 2nd @ 5:00PM PST

PLEASE READ THIS AND EVERYTHING HERE PLEASE !!! THANKS--
CONCEPT Choice Style *thank you to whoever wrote this srsly*
This means there will not be rolling for custom slots. Each slot will be chosen by the colorist based on how compatable your concept is with my taste. I will be picking how many I will be doing when I CC things- Uber rare is on there but if nothing piques my interest then I won't be doing one.
Please, PLEASE be aware that I like elegant, pretty or natural things. Uber Kalonas with blood and fangs and skulls are probably NOT going to be chosen. If that's what you REALLY WANT, I'd wait for another colourist to open. But please post them if you think i may want to do it since i do sometimes surprise myself :B
You still only get ONE ENTRY so pick your category well as if its a raffle cause when I pick you.. you cant like.. change and say "Wait nvm I want it to be a wind cause I didnt think Id have a chance at getting a wind so I put it in normal" (get what I mean?) ANYWAYS--
POST YOUR CUSTOM QUEST FORM OR WHATEVER OF THE SOQ YOU WOULD BE GETTING AND PLEASE PUT AT THE TOP IN SIZE 20 FONT WHAT SLOT YOUR TRYING FOR! (not the breed of the soq but the slot range so I can filter thru them faster xD)

-Proxies are allowed- please post your own and your SINGLE proxy in separate posts.
-I will disqualify anyone who tries to take advantage of the rules... This isnt hard xD Rofl Yet every time something goes wrong with someones entry somewhere

For all price information, rules, forms, etc, please visit This Thread

Mutants are only allowed in Bribes; if confused about what would or wouldn't be a mutant, please PM me.
Crossbreeds and halfbreeds are not really allowed; With the exception of Uni's tail/hair

Another note: Any cosplays featuring any amount of human clothing will be an auto extreme edit cost. This does NOT include hats or any seperate accesories that are not a form of /clothing./

Quote:

Usdia unedit
???

Reg Unedit
???

Reg Edit
???

Rare
???

Uber Rare
???

My last hurrah, you ask? I'm just very slow with Soq and I think that its time for me to move on... but i don't want to leave without giving everyone a chance at one more diabetes-inducing Soquili lol.

Also!!! I am being stretched in all directions at once so apply at your own risk!!! These horses will NOT BE PROMPT. This is your only warning!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 pm
Rare Slot^^

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Mayu
Owner: Getsurei
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Suspicious
Breed: Black Sakura
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Body: manganese blue/ or a darker blue you think would look nice^^
Eyes: Purple
Hair: black
Horn: Black
Tail: The lion type one please.
Reference Image(s):
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color: blue/black
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Do whatever style for hair you’d like. Throughout her hair there should be blue sakura blossoms. Up her legs there are branches with black sakura blossoms blooming from them. They can be actual branches or just a marking on her. You can also add branches/ flowers of either color where ever you please.

If you think something would go well with her, feel free to add it^^ I’d love anything you do, so have fun!

Getsurei

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:05 pm
Regular Edited

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Natsube~ <3
Name of horse: Demyan
Owner: Vashtya
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Feral
Breed: Grulla
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Grulla (including the usual darker muzzle/face...I really rather like the more smokey brown-grey that you see in some grullas...this is a pretty good example of the awesome smokey shade I mean: x), with darker brownish-black stockings that fade up into some leg-barring, brown-grey wither stripes (the example in the image on the top-right of that link is the one that best illustrates, since I rather like the three stripey-patches that are on it, but here's another example of a wither patch, too) a few shades darker than the base coat, a dark, chocolatey brownish-black dorsal stripe that matches the stockings and leg-barring, and a black (or a veryvery dark brown), medium-long mane and tail, both of which I think would look pretty nifty if they were in a fairly wild, untamed sort've style. Bright blue eyes, as well, I think.
Reference image(s): Grulla, Grulla 2, Grulla 3, Grulla 4, wither patch (image in top right corner),wither patch 2,
Default accessory color(s)?: up to colorist~
Tag frame color: up to colorist~
Tag feather color: up to colorist~
Hair/clothing edits: Mane and tail edits mentioned in the description, and, also, I'd love for him to have really fluffy leg feathering...and, if possible, I'd love for you, as the colorist, to please play with accessories and the like for him--I like jewelry, etc, just nothing that looks like 'clothing'.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:13 pm
Regular Edited

Name of horse: Zuko
Owner: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Complex
Breed: Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Fur color- Horse #4
Eye color- Gold
Hair/tail color- Black
Hair style- [x]
Tail style- Medium
Markings- A burn over his left eye and ear.
Reference image(s): [x] [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Red, can they be on fire please? If not, just the color of fire will do.
Hair/clothing edits:
Clothing- None except a collar that has the fire nation symbol in the middle, like this. The collar being gold and the symbol on the inside is red and black
Hair- See 'Hair style' under Description
Other edits- Leg feathers, think like a Clydesdale or Shire

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:13 pm
REGULAR EDITED

Name of horse: Alder
Owner: Summer Raven
Temper: Amused
Breed: Wild Life
Description:
Appearance wise I'd like him to look like the Squirrel Monkey in the pictures below.
For the tail I'm going to leave it up to you, whatever you think will fit him!
For the mane I'm also going to leave the style up to you! But I'd like bangs of some sort, and maybe some hair that shows over on the front side of the neck?
I'd also like him to have a thick base, like a draft horse or a gypsy vanner. And then real thick hair feathering along his hoofs and legs so it makes his legs look more muscular.
Reference image(s): [x] [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Whichever fits
Tag feather color: Whichever fits
Hair/clothing edits: Mane/tail edits- You pick the style!
As far as clothing edits go, I'm not partial either way, if you think a scarf or a sash of some sort would look good feel free to add it!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 pm
Uber Rare

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Heart
Owner: Kiara Lime
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Beloved Cat
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Friendship
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See ref for over all
Would like him to have a halo, and be extra furry if that's possable, my kitty was a long haired calico, black mix, so it doesn't have to be to long, just a bit fluffy and soft looking please.
eye color: daa019 (Golden yellow)
hair color: 181415
mane style: 282222 ( Something long almost touching the ground )
tail style: Long as well 'almost' looking like a fluffy cats tail
Reference image(s):
User Image
User Image
User Image
( Thank you so much Mindsend for making me such a stunning referance )
My Referance - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/HeartSoqReferance.jpg
Real Life Photos:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/DoorKnob.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/HeartFish.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/HeartOllieSleepyCouch.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/Heartlayingdown.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/HeartStripeMilk.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/HeartTrike.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Heart Pets/Photos/SistersandourKttys.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Cat Collar like so with a Red heart charm hanging from it please.
His cat collar was like the very top blue one without the bell
The collar color would be ( 76bac5 ) - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/cat_glam_2_web.jpg
the heart charm would be red ( a11110 ) - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/LG-RedHeart-sku18192.jpg
Tag frame color: 2696c0
Tag feather color: White
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Golden Halo ( da9f1d ) please and collar info in the defaut

Payment:
Heart: ----LOW ----MID
Mar 2004 ---1,300,000 ---- 1,353,700
Sept 2004 --- 400,000 ---- 444,416
Oct 2004 --- 500,000 ---- 532,771
Jan 2005 --- 499,750 ---- 502,970
Jan 2005 --- 499,750 ---- 502,970
Mar 2005 --- 870,000 ---- 871,334
Feb 2005 --- 111,111 ----Do not use for mid
--- 4,200,000 --- 8K over!  

Kiara Lime

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:18 pm
Uber rare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name of Horse: Onyxia
Owner: Amirynth
Temper: Whimsical
Breed: Spirited Angeni
Influence: Dreams
Overall look: Black with rainbow markings. This stallion is perfect colour wise except I'd like her to have white hair. (I have her permission to use as a ref)
Hair: White with opalescent rainbow highlights with random accessories like hair ties, rainbow feathers and barrets
Hair style: Long with flowing waves/curls and thick braids
Wings: In this style. I'd like them to be mostly black with bright rainbow feathered tips (like a peacock)
Body: I really would like to go with the black with glowing rainbow markings. I am looking for a stark contrast between the glowing markings and the black of her pelt mostly. Most of the markings can be along her back and around her legs, maybe a little winding around on her neck and her eye. Inspirations, ideas, glowing runes, runes on trees
Details: These runes glowing down her front leg (in the same rainbow colours)
She is the sister of Pip and so I'd like her to be stocky like him... great photo showing mane and tail and overall build <-- Pip base
Accessory colors: Silver thin chain necklace with rainbow beads, multiple anklets with rainbow beads. One anklet around her back leg has two rainbow coloured peacock feathers attached to them.
References: Colour idea ref, runes, other examples linked above
Starting stage: Adult
Tag Background: Rainbow stars
Tag Frame color: Silver
Tag Feather color: purples, blues and greens

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:21 pm
Regular Edited

Colorist wanted: Natsu
Name of horse: Sunchaser
Owner: Vollyballrocks91
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Tribal
Description: ((It's a lot easier to just follow the main reference image but I'll write it all out anyway ^^))
Gray body with 2 large redish orange slashes across her back that fade into purple and one smaller one in between the two large ones. A purple blaze on her forehead/nose that fades into redish orange and back to purple. A boomerang shaped slash on her shoulder that also starts purple, fades to redish orange and then back to purple. And one more on her neck starting at the hairline that starts redish orange that fades to purple. Hoovea are also gray but a lighter shade of gray. Light blue eyes. Rainbow socks ((Definitely look at the reference image for that)) The mane is yellow in the middle and then fades to orange and finally to red as it gets to the outside. The tail is the same except it starts blue in the middle and fades out to purple at the edge.
Reference image(s): Sunchaser
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: One feather redish orange fading to yellow and the other blue fading to purple.
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like the hair sort of like it is on the reference picture. A little longer than the average mane length and have it look wind blown slightly. Same with the tail, somewhere in between the average length and the longer style, without it touching the ground, also a bit wind blown. I hope that's a good enough description ^^;
Soquili for hair reference
Permission to use Princess as reference  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Naita

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Colorist wanted: Natsube. (Shocking, I know!)
Name of horse: Février
Owner: Naita
Temper: Luminescent.
Breed: Spirited? I have no clue. xD
Description: OK, this is a bit strange, but... anything that you think of listening to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvKE5xAZttc
I love song-inspired pets, and leave it to you to do what you will.
Reference image(s): n/a
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever fits.
Tag frame color: Whatever fits.
Tag feather color: Whatever fits.
Hair/clothing edits: Whatever fits.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:29 pm
Regular Edited

Name of horse: Invincible
Owner: Himmelkrieg
Temper: Loyal
Breed: Lippizan
Type: WoW cosplay
Fur colour: Pure white
Eye colour: Ice blue
Hair colour: Pure white with pale grey tips
Hair style: Long and flowing, like the Friesian's hair or the bishi style but wavier.
Edits: I'd like him to be wearing a bridle (and maybe some reins) and a white blanket with blue/gold edging over his back with the crest of Lordaeron embroidered on it also in blue.
Reference image(s): White horse, Lipizzan, hair example, white horse art, Lordaeron tabard, Crest of Lordaeron
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag background: Icecrown
Tag frame color: Silver and blue
Tag feather color: White with grey

Himmelkrieg

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:32 pm
Usdia/Seathi Unedit

.:Seathi:.
Name of horse: Angustus
Owner: Kaliskanny
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Excitable
Breed: Seahorse
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Deep vibrant purple body with dark pink accents. Fins and head fin in a bright neon yellow. Left eye is electric blue, right eye is a vibrant green...something that pops. Reference pictures listed. Other than that, colorist has free range. (I'm easy to please.)
Reference image(s): X X yellow color reference
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket/seashell
Tag frame color: something that matches
Tag feather color: something that matches

My total comes to 200k.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:33 pm
.::Regular Unedited Soquili:.
Name of horse: Anali
Owner: Ririka
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her appearance can better be understood in the ref image. :3
Main Coat: [E204F5]
Markings: [C2C2C2] [Back Legs, back, and where her bracelets should be I would like stripes representing the braclets]
Underbelly and tipe of ears: [White]
Bottom of Ears and from knees down: [4CB1FF]
Hooves, eye markings and inner ear: [2C2C2C]
Eyes: [E4E700]
Mane : Braided : [6EC0FF] with [Black] Beads, [DDDDDD] feathers and a few white braids.
Tail: Braided: Like in the ref I would like it to change from white, to [6EC0FF]. I would like a few braids to be [Black], the feather [DDDDDD] and [Red] Beads.
Reference image(s): [X]
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Whatever you think looks best.
Tag feather color: Whatever you think looks best.
Hair/clothing edits: None

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:34 pm
.:Unedited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:Natsu
Name of horse: Impisi
Owner: iStoleYurVamps
Temper (one word for horse's personality): mischievous
Breed: Natural
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): hair, in the mohawk style, and the tail just try to make it come together, or go off with what would match best. I'm pretty open to anything. Can the eyes be blue? Thats all I really am set on wanting.
Reference image(s):
X
X
X
Default accessory color(s)?: Blue, Silver
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Blue and black
Hair/clothing edits: None

Total: 450K base +50k for coloring=500k  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:37 pm
Regular/Cerynei Edit

.:Cerynei Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Natsube <3

Name of horse: Gwenevere

Owner: Thalea

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Composed

Breed: Arthurian Queen

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her hair is long and wavy, it falls down her back. It stops about midway down the front legs. Gwenevere’s hair is the color of strawberry blond (look at Accolade picture for a coloring reference) Her eyes are the color of amber that reflects the sun to appear a dull gold. Her skin is the color of a pale crème.

Reference image(s): Pendant, Design, The Accolade, Crown, Bracelets

Default accessory color(s)?: White and gold

Tag frame color: Gold

Tag feather color: White with gold tips

Hair/clothing edits: Around her neck rests a golden pendant that is based off the one above. The stone in the center is a pure white opal to match the color of the pearls on her crown. On her two front legs golden bracelets with a leafy design and a white pearl in the middle. Down her back are gold intricate designs that match the designs seen on the dress in the painting The Accolade. (if you have problems, you can just wing it) Her tail is long, it touches the ground, it is the same color as that of her mane. The tail is wavy just like her maine, with a few strands of braides here or there. On her head rests a golden crown.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:40 pm
Regular Edit

Name of horse: Esme Cullen
Owner: Makette
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Motherly
Breed: Twilight Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She is very pale, almost a whitish pink. Her mane and tail are the color of honey almost, and fall in soft waves. Her eyes are a golden butterscotch color.
Reference image(s): [ Main/Tail ] [ Eye Color ]
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:
Hair/clothing edits: Soft wavy honey colored mane and tail.

Total Cost: ~500k

Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces