Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

Toontastic

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:39 am
SenbonZakur4
No one wants my hugs crying *cries in a dark corner*

actually no, i'm not that emo ^^ lool

It's ringing a bell, but I'm not recognizing the ring.... Where hath I read and heard that before? (Talks to self) Got it!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:29 am
Now did you? ^^  

SenbonZakur4

Rook Silhouette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:33 am
I created the character for the Shattered Moons RP guild, where I play a character named Rook (as in 'crow') with a pet raven named Silhouette.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:34 pm
AngelicDrawing
AngelicDrawing
AngelicDrawing
ninja bump!!!!!!! domokun stargate

ninja bump!!!!!!!: you can bump even if you have answered. domokun stargate

1Quitted1

Toontastic

O.G. Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:01 pm
SenbonZakur4
Now did you? ^^

Yuppers. Bleach, ammai correct?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:39 am

1Quitted1

Lone S. Wolf

Light Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:30 am
Got my username cuz my friends used to call me Lone Wolf a lot, cuz I'd always be by myself in H.S. Just for a little bit of amusement, I asked another set of friends what would be a good middle name, and they replied 'Sanity, cuz that's something you're not, and so it'll be an oxymoron.' And when I came on Gaia, I couldn't put the entire name as my username, so I just put it up as Lone S. Wolf.

XD I use this name for everything from LJ to DA but as LoneSWolf. Hell, I even use it for an OC I created. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:45 am
Well I really like that overall power thing and being a seductive woman who uses it to get what she wants....I also think of Ryoko from the original Tenchi Muyo when I think about it and made Mistress Ouka. She used to be Vampyress Ouka which is my mule account now cause I had a thing for being a vampyre a while back when i made her....so now you know Vampyress to Mistress!  

MiStReSsOuKa

patienceisavirtue86

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:46 pm
Ghostbuster1
I heart Ghostbusters...alot...seriously.

yeah you can totally tell..from your avi and you siggy...by the way I like both.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:53 pm
cartoonXlover
SenbonZakur4
Now did you? ^^

Yuppers. Bleach, ammai correct?

yup

correct =D  

SenbonZakur4

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:57 am
AngelicDrawing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:45 am
Rawrr ^^

This topic makes me want to rename my mules, and create new ones XD

As for my name,
e·van·ge·list
1. a Protestant minister or layperson who serves as an itinerant or special preacher, esp. a revivalist.
2. a preacher of the gospel.
3. (initial capital letter) any of the writers (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) of the four Gospels.
4. (in the primitive church) a person who first brought the gospel to a city or region.
5. (initial capital letter) Mormon Church. a patriarch.
6. a person marked by evangelical enthusiasm for or support of any cause.

And I added an "ia" at the end whoo XD I don't even attend church, nor did I ever preach religion junk, it kinda just came out of one conversation I had with two people while we walked back from school. We were discussing things about god, church, worship prayer, and yatta yatta yatta...

As for my mules, Aleenya is from a former online community, and Marziipan is because I like Marzipan XD

Evangelistia

1Quitted1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:56 pm
Evangelistia
Rawrr ^^

This topic makes me want to rename my mules, and create new ones XD

As for my name,
e·van·ge·list
1. a Protestant minister or layperson who serves as an itinerant or special preacher, esp. a revivalist.
2. a preacher of the gospel.
3. (initial capital letter) any of the writers (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) of the four Gospels.
4. (in the primitive church) a person who first brought the gospel to a city or region.
5. (initial capital letter) Mormon Church. a patriarch.
6. a person marked by evangelical enthusiasm for or support of any cause.

And I added an "ia" at the end whoo XD I don't even attend church, nor did I ever preach religion junk, it kinda just came out of one conversation I had with two people while we walked back from school. We were discussing things about god, church, worship prayer, and yatta yatta yatta...

As for my mules, Aleenya is from a former online community, and Marziipan is because I like Marzipan XD

cool. domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:04 pm
I guess mine is kind of obvious...my name is Deirdriu...and I really love it...though usually I go with Opalinereverie...which is something that only me and those very close to me get.  

OpalineReverie

Lord_Strange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:00 pm
well...i loved playing video games since when i was 5 years old when my mom brought home the first NES i've ever seen since then i have been playing games ever since (i'm thinking of changing my name to wiitardman because i'm addicted to the wii now...)  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff