Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
You know you are a gamer girl when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvermoonfall

Moonlight Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:31 pm
(This one is for our local WoW rogues.)
When your finger twitches subconsciously when someone says Sinister Strike.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:01 am
Ruki XXIII
Natsuko88
If you ever lend a game to your friend, you tell them to "guard it with their life!!!" and actually mean it.

Ture that! And I almost murdered one of my friends when they broke my copy of FF8. Come to think of it, she still owes me for that... scream

No offences but, SHE MUST BE PUNISHED!
When u can spend 100 in Digimon Dawn in 2 weeks, (ps 2 nasty weeks at school btw) in between homework, test adn oral reports mrgreen  

FantasyFollower

Fibonacci To Infinity
Forum Assistant

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:22 am
When you've learned to eat Ramen with chopsticks & play your DS at the same time. I have a friend who can do that & she's teaching me how to do it as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:38 pm
...when you've mastered the art of participating in a conversation while not actually listening to a thing being said when you're playing a game.  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

Lynna Valin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:23 pm
Ruki XXIII
...when you've mastered the art of participating in a conversation while not actually listening to a thing being said when you're playing a game.

This is a common theme in my household.

Another ::You know you're a gamer when::..

You suffer a terrible break up and the hardest thing is dividing up the games/consoles.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:27 pm
..when you see a chicken and exclaim "Look it's a cucco!!"  

Silverkissed

Sparkly Elder

9,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Vertebrea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:31 pm
... when your brother asks for your help on the Halo 3 Campaign.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:45 pm
...when guys' jaws drop when you start playin' Guitar Hero on Expert. (Bonus points if you actually hear one of them say, "That is so hot!")  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

Vertebrea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:46 am
... when your late for school every day because of gaming, so when you get up earlier to try not to be late, you just think *more time for gaming*.

Story of my life... literally, ask my teachers.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:13 pm
Ruki XXIII

God. I tune people out just about daily on the phone this way. lol  

Beatle_Babe

margueriteb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:40 pm
Ruki XXIII
...when guys' jaws drop when you start playin' Guitar Hero on Expert. (Bonus points if you actually hear one of them say, "That is so hot!")
(Oh..I have a good continuation of that) ...when you're the ONLY girl in a Guitar Hero tournament and can play Cowboys From Hell on Heavy for the First time ever, beat the guy you were playing, and get the Hot comment. (True story, I swear!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:51 pm
margueriteb
Ruki XXIII
(Oh..I have a good continuation of that) ...when you're the ONLY girl in a Guitar Hero tournament and can play Cowboys From Hell on Heavy for the First time ever, beat the guy you were playing, and get the Hot comment. (True story, I swear!)

lol Nice. Wish I could say that I was in a Guitar Hero tourney.  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

Crimson_Storm001

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:12 am
You know your a gamer chick when you master the art of talking on the phone and holding a conversation with someone and playing your game at the same time  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:39 am
...when you're playing a game on a console or computer, and you pull out your gameboy at the loading screen(s).

(I am guilty of this! lol)  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

skitterbug

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:13 pm
Lynna Valin

This is a common theme in my household.

Another ::You know you're a gamer when::..

You suffer a terrible break up and the hardest thing is dividing up the games/consoles.

lolz I've done that. I tried to talk him out of his ps2 XD  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces