Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Ameh's August Breeding Slots - winners p7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tybalt Raughphalle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:08 pm
Name, image, and owner of mother: CandiFloss owned by Swirly
User Image

Name, image, and owner of father: Lloyd owned by Lady Twitch- Aka Kylie Mione
User Image

If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions:
- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate?:

Lloyd: To be honest, she is not quite like others. I seek honesty in her, which I am afraid I can't always offer. Perhaps more energetic... I mean it in a good way- don't get me wrong. While I'm perhaps not the most positive being, her clumsiness inspires me to just live a little. Maybe. I feel that if she didn't follow me about, I'd miss her, and end up following memories of her. I can see hope in her eyes-- I don't believe in giving up, and giving up on a chance of a good friendship-... then what am I but a foal with an empty space that could only be filled with companionship? Perhaps learning to care for something as such is my first steps to being complete. Unlike my goals, she's not an object, not a subject, but my other entity.

- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?:

Lloyd: I can't promise I will always be there for them. They will need to learn right from wrong. Sometimes the best way is learning the hard way. Who knows? They may learn something I don't know. I will teach them one thing that I live by, and that's to never to give up.

- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace?:

Lloyd: Individuals. That is what. I can't promise peace. I can't promise all that superficial sugarcoated junk. There are many soquili in the world, and our value is only of that of which we give effort. I hope they do put in effort. It is up to them.

Other information: Non-RP but we intend on it, since I am finally getting some time for it. <3
No RP's for show. If there is- I lost the link. >.<

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:13 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Jaziel, owned by Mialee
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Trevor, owned by Kiara Lime and Mialee
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle):non rp

I'll let Kiara decide if she wants to enter the miss/mr america event

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:25 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Tehya, owned by Infinities
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Foxtrot, owned by SilverPelt
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): non  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:44 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Shimshek (PGM)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Taiyaung (Konalou)
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): RPed
Link to RP if entering RP contest: Golden, Gold Pearl (Long RP which later extends into the Soquili Lands subforum--Link!)
If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions:

- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate?
That... would be difficult... Taiyaung has so many excellent aspects. o///o

- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?
I would teach my foals that they should show they are proud to be who and what they are, a lesson hard-learned from myself; I, Shimshek, cannot attest to how grateful I am to Taiyaung for teaching me such an invaluable lesson.

- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace?
Myself, and Taiyaung, are both Soquili who believe that we can only affect the world in small ways, and those ways begin with the start of a relationship--whether it be with a family member, a friend, a mate and/or lover, or even an enemy.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

DawnieChan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:58 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Yoruki
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Eiric
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Non-RP'd
Link to RP if entering RP contest:
[in the eyes of Yoruki]
He's very handsome--I mean, the rose is just attractive isn't it?--I suppose for his attractiveness I'll overlook his overly bloated ego.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life?
I'd teach them not to go after their [egotistic] father. I'd probably teach them the basics of life, but I'd rather they learn on their own, make their own mistakes, and learn from them. After all, its experience that makes one wise.
I highly doubt world peace is a possibility, Eiric will probably go off flirting in no time. I wish to mate for purely selfish maternal reasons--I want to have children to call my own, and not have to watch in envy of all the other Soquili mothers and mothers-to-be.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:06 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Harperking’s Ksapa
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Beat Fu’s Daze
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): non

Oh god, Daze!? This is a bad, bad idea…

Mate? Oh, right. Well, do you really need to ask? It’s pretty obvious, innit? Whatever, if you’re really that stupid, it’s the fact she’s HOT. As if I’d settle for any less…

Uhn, Foals? Raise? Well, I don’t think I’m really the “parenting” type. You know, I think I’d made a better sort of… distant role model? I suppose I would give the kids a view of what true greatness is, from a good ways away, and teach them to be as grand as they can be. You know, aim for the top. Somewhat like myself… only less.

Well, I hope to bring joy to mares everywhere. I mean, what greater goal is there than to spread happiness? Yes, it is very noble of me, I know. Eventually I think that such happiness can lead to world peace, yes, just as long as no other stallions are around. After all, I’m a lover, not a fighter.

Beat Fu

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:16 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Charlamagne ([X]Natty-Chan[X])
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Sha Gojyo ([X]Natty-Chan[X])
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Non-RPed
Gojyo:-Eyes Charl with a smirk- I don't know about the 'mate' title, but her spots are nice. I can follow them up and down all day... especially in the downward direction.
Gojyo: Do foals really have to be a part of this? Whatever happened to just good ole plain fun? -Exasperated sigh- Hmm... well, I guess I would teach them the basics if I had to. You know, be polite, watch your back... don't do stupid... I don't know, raising kids isn't my strong point. Perhaps, if I got a son, I'd teach him to be a charmer just like his dad.
Gojyo: World peace is an impossible feat, so that's definately out of the question. -Snorts just slightly- I just wanted to have some fun... don't know why all these questions were needed. Are they supposed to determine who's going to have kids or not? If so, perhaps I should have answered the other two questions differently. -Shrugs- Oh well. I guess I wish to bring a new light on how to live... teach others how to loosen up!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:55 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Orah, Owned by Bluefire Dragonz
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Maverick, Owned by Silent Spy
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Roleplayed
Link to RP if entering RP contest: [PRP] A Tale of Two Zorses
(Not sure if this qualifies as "romantic", although it is very intimate. If you feel it is not romantic enough, it can be removed from the contest.)

"Her similarities to myself and the happiness, the ease and the warming comfort that I feel when I am with her. Not to mention of course, her beauty."
"I would teach them that their confidence in themselves is a very important aspect. It is essential to not have too little nor too much pride in oneself With too little, one can become timid and uncertain about themselves. With too much, they can become cocky or egotistical."
"I find the world as a peaceful place as it is, if you know who to and who not to interact with. I wish to bring to the world of Soquili a new generation of happiness."  

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:10 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Hienna (Kyribird)
User Image

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Zaphiro (Cajmera)
User Image

Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): RP

Link to RP if entering RP contest: This is too much...

Ahh, the first question and it was already stumping the unicorn! Gold eyes turned dreamy and thoughtful as her head cocked to the side, "There's no easy way to answer that question. For me, it'd be his stability. Even in the face of losing the most precious things, he had enough strength to run after me and fight off my ghosts. It'd be his laughter, his smile, the way we can ramble on and on about the mentality of butterflies and ponder things that most sane Soquili wouldn't bother to ponder. He's my best friend, and that's all I could ever ask for. So, really, I can't choose one thing. It's everything about him that makes him...him."

If. Ahh, but there was no if. She tried to push that thought out of her mind and took a deep, slow breath to calm herself. "Oh, dear. There are so many important lessons in life, aren't there? I suppose the most important lesson that Zaphiro and I would teach our foals is love and the appreciation of that love and the life given to us. It's never certain when it's going to end, after all. But love...Oh, it's one of the best things in the world. Our babies will be the most loved, blessed children. There's nothing anyone can say to convince me otherwise - not even a long dead momma."

"World peace? Well, I suppose world peace would be nice - though it'd be a definite stretch that mating would bring it. Oh, it brings temporary peace of mind, no doubt," she smirked at that, "But no. I don't...really wish to bring anything to the world of Soquili as a whole by mating and mothering foals. Selfish though it may be - I believe I've earned a bit of selfishness - and all I want is the love of children and for my mate and I to be able to give them love in return. Perhaps it's stupid, perhaps it's...minute compared to anyone else's answers. But my own little world, at the moment, trumps all others."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:46 pm
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): RP'ed
Link to RP if entering RP contest: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=6445917
- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? Her laugher is as warm as the sun and refreshing as starlight on a summers eve.
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? Family is the most important thing, we are all part of eachother.
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? I wish to bring a little peice of myself and her into the world, teach them the values of the anchent ones and loyalty to friends and family. I wish to bring innocents back into the world again.

Shariea

Remove

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:32 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father:
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): Non RP - They haven't been RPed in a while
Link to RP if entering RP contest: -
The fact that because he can't talk there are other ways that he shows affection towards his family. He is loving and caring and so much fun to play with!
We would try to raise them well and to love them but of course children will be children so there is no guarantee that we could teach them to behave especially if one ends up as a full Kalona.
I just wish to bring new life. I can't bring world peace or anything amazing but I can bring some wonderful children who may do something wonderful in their own lives.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:12 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Name: Ailurinae, Owner: ~Masamune~
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Name: Paramekia, Owner: Paramekia Darkheart
User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): We've RPed them in the past, just not recently. So they're classed as non-RPed right now.
Link to RP if entering RP contest: N/A
- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? - "I think the thing I love most about Paramekia is that, despite his obvious charm and grace, he chose to spend the rest of his life with me. ^^ He sees in me something I never really believed was there. He sees a strong, beautiful mare who is capeable of doing anything she puts her mind to. He truely brings out the best in me, and I'll always be grateful to him for that." =)
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? - "I know that Paramekia would be a wonderful father, and, although I sometimes have a hard time believing in myself without Paramekia's help, I do believe that I would be a good mother. I think the most important lesson I could teach our offspring would be to not judge a book by its cover. Prejudice is such an ugly thing, as I think that everyone deserves a chance to be understood. If Paramekia had judged me based purely on the first time we met (I was quite timid back then you know), he may not have stuck around and made the effort to get to know me. "
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? - "World peace would be wonderful. As I said just a moment ago, I believe that everyone deserves a chance to be understood. Sure, not everyone is all sweetness and light. =( There are those out there that prefer to harm others than to help them. Despite that though, I think that bringing foals into this world could only make it a better place. If Paramekia and I raised our offspring right, which I know we would, they would eventually grow up and pass on all that they've been taught to their own offspring. X3 That way, there's at least a chance for world peace, as the number of good creatures in this world continues to grow and grow.

^^ Thanks for listening."

(( This is their 7th or 8th breeding raffle. XD; *Trying to keep track* ))  

~Masamune~

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:22 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: User Image
Are your soquili rped or non-rped? (need this to place couple in the right raffle): RP'ed
Link to RP if entering RP contest: [x], [x]
- What do you find the most pleasing in your mate? I really love Zaribe's personality. It seems to fit mine and I feel like I could tell him anything or show him anything I want and he won't laugh at me for it. And the fact that he likes the same things as me, its a bonus!
- If you had foals, how would you raise them? What would you teach them as being the most important lesson in life? Zaribe and I would raise them the same way we were raised.. with love and devotion. We would teach them how to behave properly and be good soquilis but at same time, embracing their own essence. I would teach them not to hide their true self because their true selves are more beautiful than their fake selves
- By mating, what do you wish to bring to the world of soquili? World peace? There is no way I could help by bringing the world peace. I just want to create new lives.. and bring happiness to my mate and my life. Who knows? perhaps they will do something amazing with themselves!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:36 am
Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: User Image Varmint (owned by Lady Kitania)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: User Image Eidaeri (owned by Hime)
Are your soquili rped or non-rped?: Rp:ed
Link to RP if entering RP contest: X
If entering "Miss and Mister Soquili contest", one soquili "parent" must answer the following questions: -

Me and Kitania hasn't posted for them to be official mates yet but they are rp:ed so does that meen we can enter 2 of the 4 raffles?

Hime

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces