Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Jack The Ripper ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win this game?
Citizens
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Killers
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

bloodysword4

Newbie Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:52 pm
Bored, waiting for death scenes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 pm
Oh hey, it's 269. -is waiting for the death scenes too-  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

Forever-Starz

Beloved Seeker

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
GottaCodeFast
The situation we are in somehow makes me remember of catsnatch. (to those people who were in HGW, you know who she/he is o 3o)

Oh God.
she was a nightmare.
Especially to me >.> Gahhhh  
Shilshadu
Meh. I'm done thinking about it. deathscene jan?

also rilsin. i agree. certain players have made hosting really really horrible. but the rest of the plays have been lovely.

I got soooooo mad at my detective when I was hosting, who like, CHANGED a number clue and made me panic a bit and think I had given out a faulty clue because it wouldn't solve and then I figured it out and was like emotion_donotwant

momo-ai13

This made me smile a bit, thank you. cry

lol honestly I'm waiting for the "NOOOO take that down I'm not playing but I'm watching youuuuu and you can't sayyyy thaaaaaat" rofl

Crystal Sparda

Herp derp, just to clear things up, I've shared 100% of the clues I was given.

User Image

I would've shared them, maybe you just shared them to the wrong people?  

rilsin-b

Sweet Sweetheart

Your Exit In Disguise

Shy Fairy

Being has been my first game. I am having fun. Defiantly want to do more (so invites to future games would be awesome).  
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
´(¸.·´(¸.·¨¯`☆L☆E☆E☆S☆H☆A
                  I will double check the days they were made.

Forever-Starz
I LeeshaLushious I
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
                  That's my plan. Making a PLL only instead of a lock-in theme, it's going to be a masquerade. So everyone HAS to have a mule. And if they tell anyone who they are, auto DQ. So I'm going to open up a friend's chat to talk as a group and if you need to you are more than welcome to make your own. But not skype, because that would defeat the purpose of the masquerade.

Forever-Starz
I LeeshaLushious I

I remember when you hosted the PLL version.
That was awesome and so much fun

I think you want to make sure everyone has a somewhat new mule or one that nobody knows about. Because some people I know their mule names. But I would definitely play in this

I LeeshaLushious I

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

pretendthisneverhappened

bloodysword4
Bored, waiting for death scenes

i wonder if you're going to get a prize for 269 like 69 and 169. lol

SIXTY ******** NINE BITCHES  

Forever-Starz

Beloved Seeker

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I LeeshaLushious I

Sparkly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:54 pm
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
                  Thank you ^^ <3

Your Exit In Disguise
I LeeshaLushious I
`v´¯)
.`·.¸´
¸.·´.·´¨)¸.·¨)
                  That's my plan. Making a PLL only instead of a lock-in theme, it's going to be a masquerade. So everyone HAS to have a mule. And if they tell anyone who they are, auto DQ. So I'm going to open up a friend's chat to talk as a group and if you need to you are more than welcome to make your own. But not skype, because that would defeat the purpose of the masquerade.

That sounds fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:54 pm
I can see that the reaction about mentioning catsnatch's username was not pleasant to the people who knew her/him. rofl I kinda liked him/her though. xd Not in a romantic way btw. lol.  

GottaCodeFast

Ruthless Mage

bloodysword4

Newbie Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:55 pm
Forever-Starz
GottaCodeFast
The situation we are in somehow makes me remember of catsnatch. (to those people who were in HGW, you know who she/he is o 3o)

Oh God.
she was a nightmare.
Especially to me >.> Gahhhh

this reminds me that I have to go block them  
Sorry for the long wait everyone, Enjoy!

The Mistress roamed the barren streets of London. She was still in awe of what she had done. The Ripper was all she knew…and now. Now she was free. Free to do what she wanted, however she wanted. Never to be looked down upon by him again, always feeling so analyzed.

She strolled into the part of town where opium dealers and harlots lurked the streets and those seeking their business traveled to. It was not even a half hour before her next conquest came along.

Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper walked slowly and cautiously towards the Mistress looking over his shoulder just to make sure no one was seeing him approach the beautiful harlot he had spotted. She wasn’t like the rest he had been with. This one was clean, and healthy. She had no signs of wear, he knew she would be top dollar but she seemed worth it.

“Hello there madam.” Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper smirked as he let his hand skim the side of her breast. The mistress slapped the hand away and Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper grew suspicious. “Oh, I’m sorry to be so forward madam, I believed you were someone..”

“No you’ve reached the right person.” The mistress pressed herself against him and Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper nearly jumped back from the sudden movement but was enjoying himself too much to dare move. He grinned and proceeded to get closer as well.
“How much do you run?” He asked.

“Hmm.. I wonder if you could afford me.” The Mistress purred.
“I think I could manage.” Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper reached around to his pockets to pull out a money purse, and fished out 1 silver pence. The Mistress raised and eyebrow and Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper traded it for a gold pence instead. The mistress took it from him and stored it between her breasts.

“Follow me.” She said walking away into the dark alley way. She turned the corner with Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper hot on her heels. There were no candles up so it was pitch black.

“Hello..?” He called out to here with no response. “If you are trying to swindle me, I will have your neck, whore!”

Just then the man felt a wire pull around his neck and was pulled through an open door. He could feel the wire cutting into the skin and blood began to trickle down his shirt.

He struggled to move around but the person pulling the wire was too quick moving with his body as he tried to turn and grab a hold of them.

Suddenly he felt his body fall. Shadelovesmrsdeathreaper landed hard on a bed full of spikes. He only had a moment of thought to push himself off the spikes but it was too late. He was impaled and could not move. He did not even have the chance to think of any happy memory to lull him into a peaceful death. Only the last words of a the Mistress rang in his ears as he took his last gulp of breath.

“I am worth more than some damn gold piece.” The mistress growled. She threw threw the gold he gave her onto his impaled body and left out the door she came from. Maybe tomorrow she would find a more worthy fix.

And in all the commotion Crystal Sparda was taken to jail.

Another innocent has been jailed, but fear not! There will be more item cards to be given away tomorrow!  

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

St._Jimmy

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
Can I just point out that before the game even started, one of the things said In the thread in the lotto/games forum....

"Start your alliances now, because they'll help you to win the game"

Don't be upset because you dint join an alliance, that's no ones fault but your own, and this is not directed t one person but everybody.

This game is to mislead people so you win, why do you think I've claimed so many roles, only 3 people knew my role throughout the entire game, but I had about 15 people in my alliance.

I didn't wait or someone to come to me bout an alliance, I went to them.  
Crystal Sparda

I also would have sent them out. Dead/alive/jailed anything emotion_dealwithit
But that's okay emotion_hug

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
rilsin-b

exactly. oh god. but the game isn't over yet :3 we will seewhat happens

T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games