Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fandom Melodies

Friendly Healer

15,615 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image
"We each need to find our own inspiration;"

Ϻαrk Ғliɲtωσrtɧ

He made it. He finally made it. He looked down the dorm room hallway, grabbing his bags and a flameproof tin container. A noise was coming from the little tin can, the noise was like someone was yelling just to be heard from the inside; "Hey, Mark, are we here? I hate that you had to put me in a soup can. You could of done something better maybe Mark." He yelled through the tin can. Mark seemed not to hear him or at least ignored his complaining. He heads down with his stuff to room number '106.' He put his stuff down, putting the golden dorm room key in the lock. He turns the key to the right, swinging the door open. He looked at the room and he could of almost dropped his keys on the ground of how nice the room looked. It had a larger space to roam around in and do his work, it even was very organized and clean. Mark hopes to keep it clean and tidy this way. He grabs his things and the tin container into the room.

He put the tin container on the counter. "Hey! MARK! Come and get me out of here!" Mark looked at the can and said, "Crap, I'm sorry Calcifer! I didn't mean to forget about you. I'm just so overwhelmed that I'm actually here. It feels like a dream come true." He said with a stress-relieved sigh. "Kid, it's fine. Just calm down and get me set up already, wouldn't you?" He nodded his head and grabbed a gray looking suitcase. He puts it down on the counter, (near the tin can) unlocks it, and BAM! A transportable fireplace, open and free just like Calcifer likes. "Thank's Mark." Calcifer told him. He pulls himself out of the tin can and gets himself to the center point of the portable fireplace. "Ah.... better than that can of yours." He said. So, Kid, what are you planning' to do here at the academy?" "Well, truthfully, I didn't plan that far... Calcifer.. I'm not sure what I can do as this is my first year." "Well, did you talk to the headmaster or headmistress, or whatever they're called, about your schedule?" "Uhm..." "You didn't pick it up with you, didn't you?" Mark shrugged with an akward smile on his face. Calcifer face-palmed and looked downwards after that saying, "Well... this should be a really interesting year..."

User Image

{ Mark : Land of Departure : Room 106 }

"Sometimes it's not easy."

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm
ArcanaFate

Enji_Chou

[ Cormac; Mercutio ; Leront ; Merlin ; Balthazar : Land of Departure : Dining Hall ]

"I've taught you long enough to know it wasn't exactly couth," he replied with a raised brow, smiling lightly.

As the younger man explained himself, Cormac watched as Mercutio took interest and flew over to the table nearest the new student, and as he arrived, simply began to hop every so often, as if just to make the noise of his clicking talons on the table top.

The "private" was clue enough for Cormac, and he shared a gaze with Leront. The other professor didn't seem piqued with interest, but then again, he hardly ever did.

"Good morning, m'boy," Merlin said, smiling. He began to bow out of habit before remembering Arcanus' blindfold. "I'm Merlin."

"And I am his keeper, Leront, though "professor" will suffice," he said, not even turning to face the young man as he took a sip of his tea.

"And this here is Chloe," Merlin said, motioning toward the young girl. "Say hello, dear!"  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:29 pm
~:Time Skip - 2 Hours:~

The time is now 10:00am. The downpour at the Academy has abated, and the rain has slowed to a mere drizzle. The clouds in Twilight Town have cleared somewhat, though the sky is still mostly cloudy.

Did I skip over something you wanted to do? Put it in here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:09 pm
[ Dylan & Alan : Kingdom Academy : Dining Hall ]

Finally. Dylan let out a sigh of relief while he passed a sheet of sandpaper once more over the wooden harmonica comb he had just carved. He changed his sitting position for what must have been the twentieth time, switching from sitting on his bottom in the chair and having his legs sprawled out in an oddly comfortable formation to pulling said legs up to sit cross-legged and leaning in toward the long table at which he was seated. Next to him were the twins, his new acquaintances with a yearning for learning about harmonicas, as well as Alan A. Dale, his friend and mentor, who had eventually come down from the dorm room to check up on his pupil at some point in the two-hour span.

When he had first opened the tool bag, it seemed as though there were plenty parts for crafting two harmonicas: loads of fitted reed plates, cover plates, and screws - but only one comb. Fortunately, he had crafted a harmonica from scratch before - albeit under supervision - and had at least some experience in these things. And with Alan's watchful eye, a block of soft wood had been slowly transformed into a decent comb. He handed the vital component to Lucius and Leora and cracked his knuckles before gulping down the remainder of tea that had been sitting placidly in his cup.

"There you go," he said with a smile once he set the cup down.

"You did a fine job, m'boy," Alan clucked proudly, patting the younger minstrel on the shoulder with one of his wings before going back to strumming on his lute.

"Thanks, Dale," he said before turning his attention back to the twins. "Now just put the reed plate on top and screw on the cover plates." He was prepared to help them with the screwdrivers if they were inexperienced. "So... Where are y'all from?"  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:34 pm
[ Land of Departure : Dining Hall ]
PoH

Lucius ❥ ᴘʀιɴᴄᴇ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Student♡♡Second Year
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡of eart ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟιᴀɴᴛ, Alice of Wonderland
Leora❥ ᴘʀιɴᴄᴇss ♛ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Student♡♡Second Year

The two had intently watched Dylan's nimble fingers from either side of him. Leora, the twin who acted brashly, would be the one to nab the harmonica comb from Dylan. While she eagerly fiddled with it, Lucius would thank Dylan for the both of them, "Thank you very much, Dylan. We really appreciate it."

When Dylan gave his next string of instructions, Leora nodded and reached out for the reed plate among the many other harmonica parts scattered on the desk. Dylan had taken the time to instruct the twins on the individual parts while he worked on the comb and the two had taken the instructions to heart. As Leora aligned the comb and reed plate, Lucius picked out the cover plates and handed them to his other half once she was ready to align those as well. Leora fumbled alone for a little bit, eyes wide as she tried to see every detail possible and just a little bit of teeth showing beneath her upper lip as it pulled back in her focus. Details and precision were nothing new to Leora and Lucius, but they had usually achieved accuracy with the help of machines.

As Leora fumbled with making sure everything was aligned perfectly, Lucius made nice with Dylan. "We're from Space Paranoids. We started as programs created by MCP before we grew hearts of our own. We were anomalies in the system, and were quarantined then brought here. What about you? Where are you from?" he explained.

With a tap on the table, Leora finished her alignment of all the parts and opened a hand. Without a word, Lucius gave Leora screws and a driver. Leora somewhat carefully set the screws down on the table with a flip of her hand. She grabbed the screwdriver in a firm grip while also maneuvering the fingers in the same hand to also grab a screw. Holding the driver in one hand, Leora lined up a screw, set it just enough so that it could stand alone long enough for her to take the driver from her mouth, back into her hand, and aligned with the screw. Then Leora began screwing in the first screw. In all that time, the hand that had been holding everything in place had not moved. Screwdrivers and other forms of manual technology like it did not exist in Space Paranoids. However, the twins had made it a point to learn everything they could about working technology outside of their home world. It just didn't feel right to be bad at technology.

❝ W̼̳͉͎̱ͅẹ ̙͇d̦̱̩̖̫̫̻o̪̗͇̻n͉'̣̞̭͎t͎̫̯͓͚ ̼̼͙̬̙͖w̥̜a̫̲̥n̯͉t̗̗̬͕ ̰̘͎͙̼̦̜t̩o b̺̲̗͕e̮̙̘͕̼͖ ̮͔u̟̩̙͖ͅs̤̖̱̪̜̫ef̰̠̻͉̠̲̹u̹̪̰l̝̹̗͍̙ ̱̭on̪̼͇̖͚̙̜l̖̺̘̦͉̼͎y͍̪ ̩̰̦̻w̠̼͓ẖe̦͇̰͖̣ͅn̪̞̱͎͇̺̞ ͖s͎̮̲o̘͚̰m̹̩͓̝̘̮̞e̞͖̻̫͕̜̼on̙̲̮͇̰e͖̜̺̜̪͖̖ ̠̜̟̱i̞̩̗͎̹̟̬s̹̮͖̣͚̯ ̫̱͕͚̳h͓͇̞u͙͓r̭̟̫͙̼̦ț̠̟̞.͈͎̭̱͙ ̯̳̼͕͔̘ ̺̰̥W̼̖̱̦ẹ̗̖̼̰ ͚͖͙̳wa̟͖̟̺̥͈̝n̯̠̦̤t ͈̜n̥̥̲̫o̭͉̗̺ ̮̹͈o̞̹̯̮̬n̰͓̣̯̼̝̻e hu͚̘̟̥̪r͈̠͎͙̻̫t͎̟͔ ̙̰͎̱͇̟̫t̘̜̫͙̹͕̥o̳͓̣̖̣ ͕̼̪̯̭̞be͓͉̳g͙̦̙̱̤̰̥i̦̮̠n͙̳ͅ ͉͚̙͕̙̱̝w̥̠̜͔i̼̲th̬̩̫̫̞.̥͎ ❞

A̎҉bͧͨ͆̽ͫ̇ǐ̵l̎î͗t̓͆̐͋ͥ͋͢i̵ĕ̐͐̐̎ͬs̴͛͂͐͋

S̀͏pͫͩ͊̉ĕͥ̈́̔͒ͮl̐l͋͒͗̈́ͨs̍̑́̅̀ͬ͊͡

M̶ͥ͛ͮi̚s̛c̉̎̾͌̈́̈́̀͞e͊ͪ̔͛ͣ̌͏lͨ̌lͮͤ͜aͥ͗ͥ͒̚n̈͒̉ͭe̽̔̔ö͌̀u̓͜s̢͂̋ͫ͗̀

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:13 pm
[ Dylan & Alan : Kingdom Academy : Dining Hall ]

The young man's words confused Dylan, but he patiently tried to analyze them before making any sort of response. Space, as he had learned recently with all of his reading, had multiple meanings, but matching any of them up with the word "paranoid" simply made him more confused than before. Settling for the idea that there must be some foreign reason for the naming of their hometown - or homeworld, if that was the case - and moving on, he began to wonder what an MCP could be. The word "anomalies" was completely unknown to him, but if they were quarantined, he figured it must have something to do with being sick. Neither of them looked it, so maybe they were cured of being anomalies? He couldn't be sure, but he decided to take this one step at a time.

"Um... So, who or what is MCP?" he asked before taking a bite of a soft and fluffy bread roll sitting on his plate, scant golden crumbs flaking off and either being caught on his upper lip or falling down to the table. He wished he had some paper to take notes, but he was determined to learn - and remember - all of these things.  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:40 pm
PoH

Like a computer program, which he once was, Lucius helpfully explained, "The MCP, abbreviated from Master Control Program, was once the highest ranking program in the Hollow Bastion OS. Without the help of human users he controlled and maintained the OS, creating programs like us to assist his work. After the keyblade wielder Sora deleted the MCP because of the threat it posed to users, the powerful security program Tron has taken over the MCP's tasks. Because they both perform the same tasks, we sometimes refer to Tron as MC-"

A small, strangled, "Eyaaaaagh," interrupted from behind Lucius, where Leora just had the unfortunate luck of her hand slipping before the screw was completely set in place. Lucius stopped mid-sentence to discover what had distressed his other half. He also uttered a distressed, "Eyaaaaagh," upon seeing that the boards had pivoted and misaligned. Without a word, he grabbed the screwdriver that Leora handed him so that she could have both hands free to realign the harmonica parts. Once the parts had been reset into the proper positions, Lucius proceeded to go through with a second attempt at screwing everything into place while Leora held the pieces straight.

❝ W̼̳͉͎̱ͅẹ ̙͇d̦̱̩̖̫̫̻o̪̗͇̻n͉'̣̞̭͎t͎̫̯͓͚ ̼̼͙̬̙͖w̥̜a̫̲̥n̯͉t̗̗̬͕ ̰̘͎͙̼̦̜t̩o b̺̲̗͕e̮̙̘͕̼͖ ̮͔u̟̩̙͖ͅs̤̖̱̪̜̫ef̰̠̻͉̠̲̹u̹̪̰l̝̹̗͍̙ ̱̭on̪̼͇̖͚̙̜l̖̺̘̦͉̼͎y͍̪ ̩̰̦̻w̠̼͓ẖe̦͇̰͖̣ͅn̪̞̱͎͇̺̞ ͖s͎̮̲o̘͚̰m̹̩͓̝̘̮̞e̞͖̻̫͕̜̼on̙̲̮͇̰e͖̜̺̜̪͖̖ ̠̜̟̱i̞̩̗͎̹̟̬s̹̮͖̣͚̯ ̫̱͕͚̳h͓͇̞u͙͓r̭̟̫͙̼̦ț̠̟̞.͈͎̭̱͙ ̯̳̼͕͔̘ ̺̰̥W̼̖̱̦ẹ̗̖̼̰ ͚͖͙̳wa̟͖̟̺̥͈̝n̯̠̦̤t ͈̜n̥̥̲̫o̭͉̗̺ ̮̹͈o̞̹̯̮̬n̰͓̣̯̼̝̻e hu͚̘̟̥̪r͈̠͎͙̻̫t͎̟͔ ̙̰͎̱͇̟̫t̘̜̫͙̹͕̥o̳͓̣̖̣ ͕̼̪̯̭̞be͓͉̳g͙̦̙̱̤̰̥i̦̮̠n͙̳ͅ ͉͚̙͕̙̱̝w̥̠̜͔i̼̲th̬̩̫̫̞.̥͎ ❞

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:43 pm
[ Dylan and Alan : Kingdom Academy : Dining Hall ]

Master Control Program? Hollow... Bastion? What is an OS? Or a user, for that matter? And then came the name that he did know - though only because of the things he had been learning here. Sora was the name of someone very important, who had done important things. Apparently, "deleting" this Master Control Program, whatever that was, must have been one of those important things. Tron wasn't a familiar name to him, though, but he supposed he or she was the leader of their world now. He felt a little better now that he wasn't completely ignorant to what they were talking about - if he just took a little time, he could hopefully keep up.

Dylan cringed when Leora's hand slipped, and watched in patient silence while Lucius helped her. Once they began another attempt at screwing the parts together, he leaned in closer to them and reached his hands over to help her hold the parts in place.

"It's alright," he said softly, with a reassuring smile much unlike his usual lopsided one. "Just a little patience." At these words, his avian partner strummed a few chords on his lute, starting up another song, this one slow and a bit sad.  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:37 pm
PoH

With the help of Dylan's steady hand, the twins patiently, as Dylan suggested, completed building a harmonica of their own. When they completed this task, the two held their handiwork up to the ceiling lights of the dining hall and proudly inspected it. After a moment of silent approval, the two brought the harmonica down and gripped it in between their chests as they simultaneously exclaimed, "We did it!". Their heads conked together in a gesture that appeared to acknowledge to each other their shared victory. Excited smiles lit up the faces of the two twins as they relished this glorious moment of achievement.

When the two finally separated, it was only so that they could give each other room to test out their newly made harmonica, as made evident by their statement, "Now" "We can't wait to see what it can do!" "We should try it out." They spoke their thoughts out loud as a way of expressing to Luke that they were both excited to try out the harmonica but also had some self control so he didn't have to worry too much about the twins damaging the newly built harmonica.

Lucius was first. He gently lifted the harmonica up to his lips and blew into it, letting out a random note. Leora jumped and spun around at the note, exclaiming, "Yippee! It works! Ah! But!". Her excited twirling stopped as she remembered that she and Lucius still didn't have all the answer they wanted. Lucius realized this too, and stopped after his third experimental note.

Lucius just barely managed to get in the beginning of a polite request to represent his and sister's understanding of manners, "If you don't mind, could you," before Leora started her rather forceful display of the twin's thirst for knowledge, "You haven't told us yet how it works!". So far, all the two had learned was that putting several layers of wood and metal could create this amazing instrument, but they didn't know why a few layers of materials could create a noise with just someone's breath.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:19 pm
[ Dylan, Alan : Kingdom Academy : Dining Hall ]

"Well, it's simple, really," Dylan said after finishing off a roll. "The wind from your breathin' blows through the holes in the frame, and hit the reeds. The rest of the harmonica doesn't move, but the reeds do - and when they vibrate, that's what makes the sound go through the harmonica. It's like when you pull a rubber band tight and pull it with your fingers. Well, sorta.... Dependin' on how you blow air through it, you can make all kinds o' sounds!"

After taking another gulp of tea, he passed along to them the harmonica that he had taken out of his pocket earlier that morning, so that they could each have one to play. He then tugged at the bandanna tied around his head and pulled another, much older harmonica out of its folds. With a quick grin at the two, he put the antique instrument to his lips and began to play a quick, cheerful song. It wouldn't sound proper, he knew that. Eventually all harmonicas begin to show their age. But the one he carried around in his bandanna was his treasure. He hadn't forgotten his other questions for them that were nagging his brain, but... All in good time. No sense in rushing.  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:36 am
[ Eraqus ; Yen Sid ; Professors : Academy : Third Floor ~ Conference Room ]

Eraqus stood before the large, floor-to-ceiling windows of the conference room, looking out over the entrance to the academy grounds. The conference room was on the third floor, just above the castle's main entrance, with the departure point a short distance off down the main path; anyone coming or going had to pass through that point, within clear view of most of the castle, with this room in particular. For that reason, it had come to be known almost as Eraqus' unofficial second office; he frequently held meetings here rather than his personal office, which was better suited for smaller audiences.

This, however, was by no means a small audience. This was the weekly Event and Duty Scheduling meeting. The room was packed, since all professors and important faculty members made a great effort not to miss these vital meetings.

Vital, that is, because "event and duty scheduling" had nothing to do with the actual purpose of the meeting. That's just what students would know of it.

As the clock tower struck 10, and the ringing came to a close, the doors of the conference room closed as well, and the room fell silent, eyes on the headmasters. Eraqus had trouble turning away from the sun as it began to break through the clouds; Yen Sid, standing tall on Eraqus' left (which would be his right when he turned to speak) cleared his throat, snapping the eldest Keyblade Master out of his reverie. With a sigh, he turned around to face those gathered.

"Thank you for coming this morning," he spoke, walking toward his seat but not actually taking it. Instead, he remained standing behind it, his tone solemn, his expression steely. "I'm afraid I have very little to report in the realm of good news this week."

"The battles continue to wage, as we all know. What is not so publicly known, though some of you may have noticed all the same, is that we've lost two stars in our night sky this past week," he said; "lost stars" was more often used in public speech because by its nature, it felt... reverent. Normally, Eraqus would have simply said it how it was--fallen worlds, lost lives. But that was his life as a soldier talking; he stood before them as a leader, not a soldier, and reverence had its place there. "The Dominion has taken hold of Radiant Garden and Wonderland. I am told the battle in the Garden was particularly destructive, leaving little behind but some hollow bastion of what it once was."

"I can report, however, that both masters Sora and Riku are safe," he added, to a chorus of sighs from once-held breaths. "Riku sustained some more grievous injuries in the fight at the Garden, but I am told he will make a full recovery within little more than a day or two, assuming he has not already done so."

"Regardless," he said, glancing around at his subordinates. "This may result in more off-world assignments. Nothing has come up as of yet, but as you all know, should the king request our assistance, we must be ready at any moment to supply aid."

At this, he paused to give them time to process the news and perhaps, if they wished, pose questions or opinions. Yet he paused also to gather his breath. No one enjoyed carrying bad news, and he could feel the lost weight on his shoulders allowing him to breathe more deeply even now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:50 pm
{Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Caleb .:. Land of Departure .:. Third Floor .:. Conference Room}

At Eraqus’s announcement, there was a swift intake of breath from some of the assembled teachers. To Caleb’s left, Milo began muttering to himself, but Caleb couldn’t hear his Galiant clearly. He caught a few of the other teachers glancing around out of the corner of his eye, either trying to find comfort in each other or to get confirmation of the Headmaster’s words. As if Eraqus would lie about something like this…

Terra, Ventus, and Aqua simply nodded. They had been out stargazing when the stars went out, and had brought the news to Eraqus. They hadn’t known what worlds were lost at the time, but news came to the Academy rapidly from the outside. Aqua stood from her seat and looked around the room before speaking.

"Master, a few of our students are from Wonderland," she said. "What should we tell them?"  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:37 pm
[Adonis, Cid, Notu: Land of Departure: Third Floor ~ Conference Room]

Adonis leaned forward in his seat, fingers clasped together still from when he took in the news. That wasn't a good sign, they were losing ground. And students from those worlds...that would be hard to take. "My door is open for those that need council after hearing the news."

Notu seemed to be thinking deeply about the info, as was Amelia. She was more the go-to person of the duo for wartime strategy, and she was in agreement so far on waiting to see what would happen next while also waiting for the king's next possible orders. No point in charging off, half-cocked, to retake those worlds without proper information.

Cid, on the other hand, was grumbling under his breath, chomping on the filter of his unlit cigarette. He was a damn good engineer and the kingdom and school knew it. Which usually meant he'd get an influx of work for ships and armaments. Which didn't always pay the best as 'government work', and he was somewhat 'obligated' to help out. Not that he minded, some designs and ideas could finally be implemented, and he was usually given some freedom while working.

Still, he was grumbling. The engineer was disgruntled by the news, overall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:54 pm
PoH

Lucius got to play with the harmonica first, so now it was Leora's turn. She blew into the instrument, keeping in mind what Dylan had just told them about how harmonica's worked. Apparently, her breath vibrated a thin strip of wood and those vibrations generated sound. Leora and Lucius didn't quite understand how, but the answer was satisfactory for now. Anything more and they felt that they had to delve into the rules of the non-digital world.

Dylan had finished his gulf of tea and was just starting to hand Lucius another harmonica just after Leora got in a few notes with the new harmonica. Lucius clapped his hands together happily twice before accepting the harmonica with a grateful smile, "Thank you!"
"Now we can make twice as much noise! Yes!"

Lucius would have said something polite to show that the two of them, despite their eagerness, didn't actually mean to be that rude, but he was too busy tooting on his new plaything.

When Dylan began tooting his own tune, though, both tunes fell silent. Lucius brought his harmonica all the way down to his lap while Leora kept her's raised to her mouth but quiet all the same. The two listened patiently and watched carefully. The way Dylan moved to play his harmonica and the pleasant sounding patterns his notes took were all recorded in the twin's minds for further analysis at a later time. For now, though, they were content with just enjoying the sound of music.

Well, that and they wanted to play the harmonicas, too. Leora would be the one to start putting out random notes, trying to harmonize but like any beginner, absolutely failing to while still having fun. She didn't even know the basics of music theory or even how to manipulate the sounds coming from the instrument. Lucius would refrain from intruding for a little bit, restraining himself until it became clear that Dylan did not mind the unruly additions to his song. If given the go-ahead, which was as simple as Dylan doing nothing to stop Leora, Lucius would also join in to make a right old cacophony of noises.

Into this cacophony, a rather hungry Alice entered the dining halls. She held an umbrella and was wearing a bright yellow raincoat over her usual light blue dress and bright yellow rain boots, as it had been raining outside up until a little while ago. "Oh dear," she asked aloud as she peeked into the cafeteria to discover the source of the noise, "Whatever is this noise?". She didn't quite the existence of the noise all that out of place. Stranger things happened in Wonderland everyday, and in her opinion, it was about time for something interesting to happen at the academy, Of course, acceptance didn't stop her curiousity. Although, upon noticing who was causing the noise, a perplexed expression did fall into its natural place on her face as she saw the twins making a racket with their tiny harmonicas. Her question changed to, "Whatever are they doing?". It was such a hodge podge of sounds, that Alice wouldn't have been a bit surprised if the cafeteria lady scooped up some of the music to make her infamous mystery meat casserole.

Her stomach reminded her with a grumble her purpose for coming to the cafeteria. Alice's purpose, and most certainly not her purpoise, was to get some breakfast, or would it be brunch now? "I suppose they aren't the same person that they were yesterday. Then again, no one is. Although, I hope that they become different people if we ever return to Wonderland. It would be 'OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!' immediately if the Queen ever heard them. Enough with that, though, I can eat enough brunch to fill a bunch. Yes, a bunch of brunch would be quite nice indeed," little Alice spoke to herself as she made her way to where the food was served, "But not a bunch of brunches because that would just be too much food for me."

At the place where food was served, Alice avoided the mushrooms, but the cakes were too tempting, as always. Besides, "I can't avoid drinking either," she picked up a glass of milk just then as if to prove her point to herself, "so some cake should be just fine."

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items