Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:41 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Amy
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any <3
Any Y2 specifications? This combined with her Year one look? Something more planty and pretty? I'm thinking something along the allure of poison Ivy in the batman games, but not a direct cosplay? Trying and failing to go for semi-seductive man-eating plant mkay? OTZ If you [the artist] have any suggestions, I'm pretty open xD

khel get  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:18 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Gabriel
Proof of exam thread: hi
PREFERRED ARTISTS: KHELEKSUL /BREATHES HEAVILY, Rejam, Scyerline, Inu-Mitsu, Zoo, Lil, Peas, Onnie, and of course Sam <3
Any Y3 specifications? I don't see him changing much as long as he's still gorgeous <3 His clothing is usually suits and jackets with furry collars and his hair is long and flowy and impeccable and he thinks he's Jack's gift to this world. So. You know. Just flowy/gorgeous dragony mansexiness. This is the best description, you're welcome world.
Here's his y1 and y2 for inspiration.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:56 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Yuki
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Ravvlet (I've spoken with her!)
Any Y3 specifications? Have fun with his clothes, he typically wears shades of blue. You can tie his hair back or braid it because I know there's a lot of it. He is also now demon marked, in case you want to forgo a shirt entirely (which is totally cool with me and at least two other people). Here are his full images for Y1 and Y2, for reference!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:49 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Maebe
Proof of exam thread: hi
PREFERRED ARTISTS: rejam.
Any Y3 specifications? It's mostly being left up to rej but we'll talk! More srs, more sexy, more hair, but no less pink. >=3

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:56 pm
Void  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:16 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: San
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any and up for collabs too! Anyone who likes to draw large, muscular demons.
Any Y2 specifications?
Hairstyle: Same bright red but with some yellow/orange coloring to give it a "fiery" look and similar style being combed back His hair grew out longer that it reaches around to his mid back and wild looking with some small braids. And some side burn action too.

Clothing: Same color scheme, needs his skull necklace, but I would like to change his clothes to something like this, parashurama a warrior priest. I like the idea of his wearing an animal skin shirt, but making it more modern with the rest of his attire, accessories, and shoes. A modern twist of the tradition~ Maybe a long sleeveless coat? It's an idea that I am more than welcome to any creative changes and ideas to it, creative freedom!

Pose: I'm not so great with pose ideas . . . maybe a prideful look with a dangerous glare of his glowing eyes? He has pride of his strength. I'm open to any pose idea as well.

And I'm more than happy to answer any questions too o w o <3

Mine - PB  

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:08 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Aedan
Proof of exam thread: link (I've been told that, despite his never having actually completed the assignment in any way shape or form, that he can still progress >W> THANKGOD)
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Kuro, Lil, Peas, Sam, Khel, Onnie, Rejam, Chesh, Blue (not in any given order, except for zoo being listed first...since she did Aedan's Y1 art *w* Collabs are A-OK...in fact, would be total love~)
Any Y2 specifications? Nope! Please have at changing up his hairstyle/clothing style, if you'd like! (In fact, I'd love it if was changed up a bit~)

-maybe a more pronounced flame-tail? that + horn are the only two traits that I really want him to keep like burning  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:27 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24475901
Proof of exam thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24836413
PREFERRED ARTISTS: zoo, lil, rej, peas, al, samm, tig, ravv, mitsu, khel, onnie, myself if i end up lazy
Any Y2 specifications?

Main Ref from Y2

Hair: slightly longer, otherwise the same

Arm: He is totally missing his left arm from around the elbow up.

Coat: Left coat sleeve is short, due to this.
- Fur: example
- Length: Below his knees
- Gradient: black or grey
- Golden Trim: blocky pixels
- Symbol: Death scythes stylized so the blade is a stylized : )

Clothes: dark/plain, cargo pants, steel toed boots.

Weapon: Still on his left arm. The stump arm!
- Color: No longer red and blue, but blue and white.
- Runes: white
- Blade: Outside edge now has two blades running along from base to puzzle, hooked at the end. The goal is to be both something to parry with, as well as swordbreak in theory, thus the curve!
- Addition: Now has a shoulder pauldron that straps the barrel of the gun on.

^ blue's gonna try this one!  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:30 pm
YOU SEE NOTHING HERE  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:06 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lex
Proof of exam thread: [x]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Rej, Khel, Peas, Zoo, Onnie, Al, Chii, Zyph, Mitsu, Ravv
Any Y2 specifications?

Y2 Ref
Bradely Cooper for facecast!

Hair: Cut to a fade. [x] [x]

Clothing: Still considerably "nice", but more adapted for Deus life. More henleys and raglans, jeans instead of slacks, rugged boots over dressy shoes. Wouldn't be too upset if holsters were visible under his coat.

Accessories: Leather gunner's gloves (index and middle are fingerless, rest are covered), a watch with a red strap, and the same scarf as his Y2 (anchor and all), but a little tattered looking.

Coat: Designed more like a trench coat. Green gradient, thin golden trim.

Weapon: Upgraded to a rifle / musket!
- Still features wing motif, preferably larger and still where the hammer of the gun would be.
- Runes still green, preferred Norse!
- Now have some inspiration: More Booker [x] [x] [x]

Scars!

And in case you can't read my atrocious handwriting:

Lip - Cut from multiple punches / a shovel / spars.
Left Eyebrow - Cut for same reasons as above
Sternum - Circular Scar, Medea
Right Forearm - Bitemarks, Red-eye Leslie
Left Ring Finger - Crystal shaped scar, mark of Excalibur

Not pictured, but he's also got three jagged parallel lines ( big ol' claws) running across his sternum from his promo.

i got u betch #ravvsquad  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:28 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Scout Kingsley
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Rej would be awesome but if not any are totally okay~!
Any Y2 specifications?

Y1 Ref

Hair: can be up/down/whatever.
Clothes: Here is a pinterest. Would like capris of some kind. The more layers the better.
Weapon: See y1 ref! Do whatever u want to it. Should still feel like A) a sniper rifle and B) space age-y. Also needs wings incorporated somehow.
Other: toolbelt (doesn't neccessarily need to be that one exactly, that's just an idea). Wonder woman stuff incorporated somehow would be neat.

Here is a bad y2 sketch

here is a faceclaim (Ashley Moore)

+ SO MANY FRECKLES

Bee claims the freckled cutie  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:30 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ever Ambrodiel
Proof of exam thread: link in progress, but it's been about 2 months at this point.
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Lucyal, Oniongrump, Kuro, himehorse, lividpeas, Kheleksul, Scyerline, Inu-Mitsu, collabs are great, I'd also love to collab with any of these people if you're down. QQ
Any Y2 Specifications?

Hunter Coat Design. Also, those cuffs.
Ben Whishaw is my face cast, though no stubble.
His hair is now just long enough to pull into a rough little ponytail, with a undercut behind his ears

I'd like for his weapon to be a bit more like his Y1 in terms of shape, but tethered to his scabbard with a chain like in his y2 ~

Clothing should still be salvation army/rescued clothing, potentially with holes or ragged edges, mostly in army green, brown, khaki, grey, and a LOT of layers. Maybe this modest mouse shirt in khaki green? Or whatever color looks good. These boots, but with a visible silvered steel toe. He always wears the silver lightning bolt pendant from his art.

blue kuro collab :D  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:51 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sidron
Proof of exam thread: [x]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Kheleksul would be my first choice to continue his progression but if not than anyone is fine if they feel up to working with his design~
Any Y2 specifications? I have no real requests as he hasn't really had a big change in his appearance. Maybe make his hair a bit longer, up in ponytail or down is fine. Longer, more decorative horns? Idk have fun. Just keep him as his large, sexy dragony self. >W>

khel gets biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:58 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Crimson
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any
Any Y2 specifications? Skin is actually grey
Hair is long
Hands should be blood stained
Andro, Outfit is black/white gothic
Deer is a fallow deer and should have bones, vials of blood hanging from antlers with a Bloodstained chest
Belt should have vials of blood, herbs, etc
Red Sclera, black iris  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:07 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Merry
Proof of exam thread: finished forever ago xD
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Khel, Rejam, Chii, Collabs with myself!
Any Y2 specifications?

She hasn't changed at all from Y1 other than her hair being a little longer, and there now being a scar low on the left side of her stomach. Her clothing runs to light, airy fits, short shorts, crop tops or halters, sun dresses, or other flouncy things!

hi hoooo (khel)  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games