Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling
Help? Sexualities (and more) defined Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 am
wow I ran into some a*****e named "No homo's" in rally but he had " 's " on the end to state No homosexual's allowed, rather then say "Not gay." he says "No gays" :/ I wanna crack his head open with a blunt object.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:11 am
Can I ask, what are you called, when you may love somebody, but do not have any interest in having sex, nor have sexual thoguhts, apart from, I guess kissing?  

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

TheNoirGeek

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:21 pm
I3ambi
Can I ask, what are you called, when you may love somebody, but do not have any interest in having sex, nor have sexual thoguhts, apart from, I guess kissing?

Society might dictate that you'd probably be considered a virgin or a prude. Now since you put "may love somebody", it's fine if you don't want to go further than just kissing because you don't feel ready for that. But if you don't see yourself ever getting that serious with the person, you should probably let them know so there's no confusion.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:24 pm
Ok, here's one for the original poster to define: What would you call a teenage/early 20's straight girl that claims to be bisexual to seek the attraction of straight men but the thought of being bisexual grosses them out?

And no, I'm not even kidding with this.  

TheNoirGeek

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mazzie Bell

7,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:34 pm
TheNoirGeek
Ok, here's one for the original poster to define: What would you call a teenage/early 20's straight girl that claims to be bisexual to seek the attraction of straight men but the thought of being bisexual grosses them out?

And no, I'm not even kidding with this.

i know you posted this a year ago XD
but that would be called a bar-bian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:52 am
I would like to add Gender Neutral Pronouns.

Used to refer to a person without necessarily designating them a gender.
May be used by those who do not identify with a gender.

Some examples:
Ze/Zhe/Zee/, Hir, Le, Se, En

[pronunciation help]-----[more info]-----[list of pronouns and usage]

Kaiju Koi

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:32 pm
Noticed we were missing a handful of asexual-related terms.

Added asexual, aromantic, demisexual, trans*, nonlibidoism, antisexual, and agender.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:10 pm
A good term to add would be Cisgender, which means you were raised as and identify as the gender you were assigned at birth.
I am full of LGBTQ terms. (and if it's not up there yet, you should put LGBTQ up there as well.)  

RaynebowBunnyBuns

Rainbow Bunny

14,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

a-little-piggy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:17 am
I've heard of something called pan-romantic where you have romantic feelings as opposed to sexual feelings for people.

It is something I feel I identify with sometimes. Because I am a little asexual as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:38 am
My heart fluttered a little when I saw the definition for demisexuality. So happy it's up there.
I love you guys. emo  

Amatevi

Romantic Noob

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:42 am
Amatevi
My heart fluttered a little when I saw the definition for demisexuality. So happy it's up there.
I love you guys. emo

We love you too!
:3 heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:00 am
Femme (aka fem) doubles both as a gender expression and a gender. I've seen some nonbinary gendered persons identify their gender as being femme, whether they're FAAB or MAAB.

For example, one may consider themselves to be gender neutral, but their expression may tilt towards femme. Or, one may be transgendered, but specifically identify as femme. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples out there.  

Sea Thrift

Hygienic Browser

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:15 pm
s o a p n u t
Femme (aka fem) doubles both as a gender expression and a gender. I've seen some nonbinary gendered persons identify their gender as being femme, whether they're FAAB or MAAB.

For example, one may consider themselves to be gender neutral, but their expression may tilt towards femme. Or, one may be transgendered, but specifically identify as femme. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples out there.

Thank you. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:37 pm
I have been identifying at pansexual for so long, but it never really fit because, well ...

...but now that I see demisexual ... and I feel better about myself that there are other people out there like me.  

Ember-babe

Phantom

Reluctant Duel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:27 pm
Artemis-X

I would just like to thank you because up until this point in time, I've always thought that I was heterosexual. Then, I became aware that I was feeling some sexual attractions towards girls as well. I was really confused, but with this list, you've helped me identify myself as bi-curious. I may explore a little bit if I ever become single. (I've been dating my boyfriend for six months, and things are still running smoothly). Thanks again!  
06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff