Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Jack The Ripper ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win this game?
Citizens
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Killers
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

Kusk Yutaka

12,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:23 pm
KEEEELLLLLL  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:24 pm
Captain tohru honda
123jimmy321
Noir VII
Your Exit In Disguise
Forever-Starz
*Starts chant*
DEATH SCENE
DEATH SCENE
DEATH SCENE

*Joins*
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!

*bandwagons*
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
Hell why not.
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!

gotta go with the others biggrin
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!

ifeelobnoxious;u;
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!  

pretendthisneverhappened

Skanknote
Vice Captain

Original Capitalist

momo-ai13
Captain tohru honda
123jimmy321
Noir VII
Your Exit In Disguise
Forever-Starz
*Starts chant*
DEATH SCENE
DEATH SCENE
DEATH SCENE

*Joins*
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!

*bandwagons*
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
Hell why not.
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!

DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!

MOMO COME BACK TO LIFE SCENE!!!

rofl

heart  
^^;

Sobs could be heard clearly from a lone building across town from the scenes of the morn's grisly murders. Blood seeped from under the door as the sobs only grew louder. What on earth had happened?

Just inside the Mistress knelt in a large pool of blood, her hands wrist deep in the remans of Perfect Combo. The poor girl's mask lay bloody and disgarded on the floor, the mistress's chest heaved with her sobs as she pulled Perfect combo's heart from her chest.
"W-why... WHY?!" She wailed, looking back to the girls body, holding the still warm organ agianst her chest before she stood, her body shaking with the weight of what she had just done.

"Why would you go... to him..." She muttered softly, tears still pouring down her cheeks. though as she looked down to the heart, she shook for a different reason. Tears still dripped down her face, but... The Mistress was giggling... louder and louder. She giggled and then began to laugh in earnest before taking a bite out of the organ that lay cooling in her hand.
"I'll always have this piece of you... My dear Ripper..." she cooed lovingly as she exited the bloodied room, enjoying her bloody snack.. Not looking back at the body of her beloved. She looked forwardto seeing the looks on their faces when they found the good bye note.

Hours earlier....The Ripper and the Mistress were forced to watch as the trained team of inspectors converged on the Trail of Pheregames, as he ran, pushing people old and young out of the way. Coming to the gallows he stopped only for a moment beforehe was tackled to the ground and immediately bound. He looked back to where he had seen two strange people hiding and simply laughed.
The Mistress looked to the Ripper, once again marveling at how he could stay so calm and collected. she shrugged and let it drop in her mind, happy to be headed toward another night of fun. They approached an old abandoned town house, perfect for what they needed.
inside chained to the walls were Murder is kawaii, and Bloodysword4, both writhing in obvious pain from the home made acid the mistress had created for her beloved ripper.
Bloodysword4 shook her head, attempting to hde her tears, but only succeeded in gaining the rippers attention. walking over to the girl, the ripper grinned and grabbed a syringe from the table.
"Time to add the final ingredient it seems..." With a demented grin not unlike the mistress's, the ripper held open bloodysword4's eye and pushed the needle into it, and up, Emptying the syringe of acid. The poor girl screamed as her eye succumbed to the acid and broke down, dripping out of it's socket andblood ran from her nose and mouth. Her death was relatively quick, though unfortunately no where near painless.

Murder is kawaii was not so lucky as the ripper in a show of affection for the Mistress slowly cut her open, listening to the symphony of the girl's screams as the ripper reached into the girl and pulled organ after organ out. Murder is kawaii felt and heard everything as the ripper first pulled her intestines and draped them around Murder is kawaii's neck, then her bladder and liver. The ripper chuckled at the inhuman grunts she made as they were pulled from her body. then came her stomach, which the ripper tossed to bloodysword4's corpse which was at this point reacting fairly badly to the acid's final state. there wouldn't be much of a body left once the inpectors came.. finally, with Murder is kawaii 's last breaths, the ripper pulled her heart from her body and presented it to the Mistress, who simply stood, with a rather large hammer in hand.

"Stealing another girl's heart...right... Ripper?" Was the last thing Perfect combo heard as the mistress slammed it into her head, again and again and again....

Hours later... just after the inspectors had finished a raid on Noir VII's home to take him into custody, the inspectors arrived on the bloody scene, finding a blood soaked message in Perfect Combo's hand.

Quote:

Dear Inspector,
Here you have the one and only Ripper.
You may do what you please to him now. I'm done with him.
I no longer need him. He has wronged me too many times.
I leave for you all but his heart, for he took mine from me
And Devoured it, just as I have now returned the favor.
Farewell, Perfect Combo.
From Hell you rose, To Hell you go back.
The Mistress

So Perfect combo, bloodysword4 and Murder is kawaii died. Pheregames and NoirVII were sent to jail.
Enjoy the karma of sending someone Innocent to jail, folks :3

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
momo-ai13
Captain tohru honda
123jimmy321
Noir VII
Your Exit In Disguise
Forever-Starz
*Starts chant*
DEATH SCENE
DEATH SCENE
DEATH SCENE

*Joins*
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!

*bandwagons*
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
Hell why not.
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!

DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:25 pm
Skanknote
momo-ai13
Captain tohru honda
123jimmy321
Noir VII

*bandwagons*
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
Hell why not.
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!

DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!

rofl

heart

INB4 C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:25 pm
momo-ai13
Captain tohru honda
123jimmy321
Noir VII
Your Exit In Disguise
Forever-Starz
*Starts chant*
DEATH SCENE
DEATH SCENE
DEATH SCENE

*Joins*
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!

*bandwagons*
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
DEATH SCENE!
Hell why not.
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!

DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!
DEATH SCENE!!!

TOHRU COME BACK TO LIFE SCENE!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:27 pm
I LeeshaLushious I
Noir VII
I LeeshaLushious I
Noir VII
I LeeshaLushious I
That's more like it. Bl Now, be sure to be good in jail or they won't let anyone see you.
I'll be a good boy, i promise ~ ; o ;
Gooood. ;D
; u ; my body is not ready for this....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
< A < ....  

Noir VII

Friendly Friend

-Candii_Sweet-

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:29 pm
emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:31 pm
and yep. good thing i'm a ghosty now, I'M COMING HOME, BOYS  

Perfect Combo

Devoted Hunter

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
What a scene. eek  
Shilshadu
^^;

Sobs could be heard clearly from a lone building across town from the scenes of the morn's grisly murders. Blood seeped from under the door as the sobs only grew louder. What on earth had happened?

Just inside the Mistress knelt in a large pool of blood, her hands wrist deep in the remans of Perfect Combo. The poor girl's mask lay bloody and disgarded on the floor, the mistress's chest heaved with her sobs as she pulled Perfect combo's heart from her chest.
"W-why... WHY?!" She wailed, looking back to the girls body, holding the still warm organ agianst her chest before she stood, her body shaking with the weight of what she had just done.

"Why would you go... to him..." She muttered softly, tears still pouring down her cheeks. though as she looked down to the heart, she shook for a different reason. Tears still dripped down her face, but... The Mistress was giggling... louder and louder. She giggled and then began to laugh in earnest before taking a bite out of the organ that lay cooling in her hand.
"I'll always have this piece of you... My dear Ripper..." she cooed lovingly as she exited the bloodied room, enjoying her bloody snack. Not looking back at the body of her beloved. She looked forwardto seeing the looks on their faces when they found the good bye note.

Hours earlier....The Ripper and the Mistress were forced to watch as the trained team of inspectors converged on the Trail of Pheregames, as he ran, pushing people old and young out of the way. Coming to the gallows he stopped only for a moment beforehe was tackled to the ground and immediately bound. He looked back to where he had seen two strange people hiding and simply laughed.

The Mistress looked to the Ripper, once again marveling at how he could stay so calm and collected. she shrugged and let it drop in her mind, happy to be headed toward another night of fun. They approached an old abandoned town house, perfect for what they needed.
inside chained to the walls were Murder is kawaii, and Bloodysword4, both writhing in obvious pain from the home made acid the mistress had created for her beloved ripper.
Bloodysword4 shook her head, attempting to hde her tears, but only succeeded in gaining the rippers attention. walking over to the girl, the ripper grinned and grabbed a syringe from the table.
"Time to add the final ingredient it seems..." With a demented grin not unlike the mistress's, the ripper held open bloodysword4's eye and pushed the needle into it, and up, Emptying the syringe of acid. The poor girl screamed as her eye succumbed to the acid and broke down, dripping out of it's socket andblood ran from her nose and mouth. Her death was relatively quick, though unfortunately no where near painless.

Murder is kawaii was not so lucky as the ripper in a show of affection for the Mistress slowly cut her open, listening to the symphony of the girl's screams as the ripper reached into the girl and pulled organ after organ out. Murder is kawaii felt and heard everything as the ripper first pulled her intestines and draped them around Murder is kawaii's neck, then her bladder and liver. The ripper chuckled at the inhuman grunts she made as they were pulled from her body. then came her stomach, which the ripper tossed to bloodysword4's corpse which was at this point reacting fairly badly to the acid's final state. there wouldn't be much of a body left once the inpectors came.. finally, with Murder is kawaii 's last breaths, the ripper pulled her heart from her body and presented it to the Mistress, who simply stood, with a rather large hammer in hand.

"Stealing another girl's heart...right... Ripper?" Was the last thing Perfect combo heard as the mistress slammed it into her head, again and again and again....

Hours later... just after the inspectors had finished a raid on Noir XII's home to take him into custody, the inspectors arrived on the bloody scene, finding a blood soaked message in Perfect Combo's hand.

Quote:

Dear Inspector,
Farewell, Perfect Combo.
The Mistress

So Perfect combo, bloodysword4 and Murder is kawaii died. Pheregames and Noir XII were sent to jail.

*taps shoulder* uhm.. my name's Noir VII . o .  

Noir VII

Friendly Friend

pyro_shiomi

Profitable Genius

4,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:32 pm
Forever-Starz
pyro_shiomi
Squizelp

Papa_D4rr3n

Hey Guys, Please send in a vote ASAP!
The votes will be closing soon

aren't votes already closed?

yeahh.. I am a bit slow. sowwy. ><;  
Noir VII
Shilshadu
^^;

"I'll always have this piece of you... My dear Ripper..." she cooed lovingly as she exited the bloodied room, enjoying her bloody snack.

Hours earlier....The Ripper and the Mistress were forced to watch as the trained team of inspectors converged on the Trail of Pheregames, as he ran, pushing people old and young out of the way. Coming to the gallows he stopped only for a moment beforehe was tackled to the ground and immediately bound. He looked back to where he had seen two strange people hiding and simply laughed. Not looking back at the body of her beloved. She looked forwardto seeing the looks on their faces when they found the good bye note.

Hours later... just after the inspectors had finished a raid on Noir VII's home to take him into custody, the inspectors arrived on the bloody scene, finding a blood soaked message in Perfect Combo's hand.

Quote:

Dear Inspector,
Farewell, Perfect Combo.
The Mistress

So Perfect combo, bloodysword4 and Murder is kawaii died. Pheregames and Noir VII were sent to jail.

*taps shoulder* uhm.. my name's Noir VII . o .

>_>*goes to fix

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

123jimmy321

Tipsy Vampire

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Perfect Combo
and yep. good thing i'm a ghosty now, I'M COMING HOME, BOYS
Motioning for you to come into the light to the other side.  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games