Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Regal Reef Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 pm
"Well this is Siege and I'm Crystal, but you already knew that." Crystal said giggling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:55 pm
[Enters from Syam]

Sama guided Sib expertly over the dunes of the beach. He'd slowed the gelding to a trot as they'd gone through the forest, but now he asked Sib for a Gallop again. The two of them were both sweating form the work it had taken to get through the forest without either of them falling.

He was tired of arguing with Blue. He just had to find Melody. "MEL!!!" He called at the top of his lungs keeping his eyes open for the purple haired girl, "MELODY!!! MEL!!!"

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sexy Pudgy Pinkie Pie

Desirable Bachelorette

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:00 pm
'She's further down the Beach.' She was splattered with mud, she had fallen off of Sib. Of course, Steel hadn't helped her back Up. She spoke to Sib. 'Men.... I give him a gift... I let him take me.... and he acts like This...'  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:05 pm
Silva stopped and looked at the surrounding. She stopped and hovered in one spot.

Crystal saw someone shout out Mel's name. She looked and readied her trident. There was a horse with two passengers galloping towards them.
"Look there, Mel." Crystal said, pointing.  

Bullet_Ber

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:14 pm
Sama pulled Sib to a stop, still wanting to run though. The manners his grandparents had pounded into him, demanded he stop for her. How could anyone fall off a horse? Sama had practically lived his entire life on the broad back of a Andalusian. "Are you alright?"

Sib threw his head up, he could smell Mel, "Just because Sama mated with you, doesn't mean he loves you."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 pm
[[Ooh~ That's harsh, Sib. But it is an opening for Sama to fall in love with Silva. wink ]]

Silva saw the fall and laughed wickedly. She kept hovering in place and watching.

[[we should maybe wait for Gimme when you've helped Blue out]]  

Bullet_Ber

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:25 pm
Shoxie
[[Ooh~ That's harsh, Sib. But it is an opening for Sama to fall in love with Silva. wink ]]

Silva saw the fall and laughed wickedly. She kept hovering in place and watching.

[[we should maybe wait for Gimme when you've helped Blue out]]

((Sib is a horse... he doesn't exactly see the point in lying.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:01 am
Melody notice sama and hided behind crystal ,"im sorry my princess," she wishpered, "but its just for a while"

((thanks for waiting >w

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:03 am
"Have they harmed you? For what reason are you hiding?" Crystal asked, but she let the girl hide behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 am
it was hard for melody to put it into words ,"i..i just dont wanna see them r..right now.." she wishpered.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 am
"Then I shall protect you, for the people of this reef is my priority." Crystal said. She readied her trident.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 am
"ah!" melody came up with an idea ,"i will hide under the water! sib wont smell me that way!" she wishpered and got inside the water slowly.  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:32 am
"Okay then, Siege and I shall not let them follow you, my dear." Crystal said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 am
"thanks you my priness" she bowed and dived inside the water,

(( we should wait now ^^ ))  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games