Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:43 am
Regal Reef

Landscape: Sea & Corals

Description: A very big coral reef that is located just outside of Barona Bay. It contains the most mysterious and gorgeous corals known to man, the Lunar Corals. At night these corals glow in different colors, turning the waters into a spectacular light show. It is protected by Undines and Mermaids.

Enemies: Evil Harpies, Pirates, Vandals, & Sea Monsters (occasionally).

Extra: There is a sacred giant Lunar Coral sticking out of the reef. It keeps up the mystic pearl on top of it called the Merdine Jewel, which unites the Undines and the Mermaids. The Merdine Jewel allso glows at night with a light brighter than the corals. It also acts as a lighthouse for lost ships.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:57 am
Crystal slithered between the glowing reefs oon gaurd of any pirates arounds. She readied her trident in case of any surprise attacks.  

Bullet_Ber

hayato kurisaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:00 am
Hayato started soaring around the coral reef hopeing for a new sight other then the reef itself he soon grew tired of flying so he sat on the ground surounding the reef. "Hey can you hear me" he moved to what was moveing and started to hover over it and tryed to see what it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:08 am
[[the way she controls water is kinda like the way ppl water bend in Avatar: The Last Airbender, if u kno wat i mean.]]

Crystal was surprised and turned around to see who it was. It was a harpy hovering behind her. She hissed at him. Harpies were normal enemies of the undine and mermaids. She moved the seawater into a pillar and shot it up at the harpy.  

Bullet_Ber

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:17 am
[[umm.. did u edit ur post or sumthin? when I posted he was still in the sky.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:20 am
[Yeah i did]  

hayato kurisaki

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:22 am
[[oh okays... w8 a minute... i gots 2 edit mine2 match wat happened. ^_^']]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:27 am
[[kk now continue XD basically the same thing]]  

Bullet_Ber

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:31 am
[OOC: Could I join your RP group? I'm really bored and it seems to be shaping up into an interesting situation...]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:32 am
[[sure, if its okay wif hayato. I see no problems wif it.]]  

Bullet_Ber

hayato kurisaki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:35 am
He tryed to move out the way but it hit his wing and he landed in the water "Gosh wa that really nesacary i wasnt planning to hurt you im part human" he said wincing in pain and tryed to move his left wing but it was broken. "If you really want to fight ill give you a challenge just wait till my wings beeter".  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:38 am
[Its fine with me]  

hayato kurisaki

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:40 am
[OOC: Okay, thank you! ^^]

Matt chuckled. "Eh?" Puffing out a breath of smoke, he was above the area, using his flames to push himself upwards. His entire body was covered in flames actually, making his skin an orange hue. "A harpie and Undine? Not surprising I suppose here." Pushing his red hair to the side, his eyes scanned the area, aided by his bronze goggles which reflected the moonlight that shone on his shoulders. "What would be happening here?" He seemed to recline in the air, lazily letting his cigarette slide around his lips.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:41 am
Crystal gasp when she realized that it wasn't a demonic harpy. She quickly slithered over to help him. "Oh gosh! I'm soo sorry!" Crystal apologized. She quickly took out a bandage from her small pouch and tended the wounds on his wings. "Are you okay?"  

Bullet_Ber

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:45 am
[[going to bed now. it's almost 11pm over where i am. XD]]  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items