11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:31 pm
MRC# 2.1: Shop Title: Fuzzie Graphics *
Owners: JoyRose
Index: Personalized Graphics, Pets, Pixel Graphics
What the shop does: Small pixel flowers, Warm Fuzzies, ID cards, banners.
Prices: usually about 100-1000g

Awarded the CRYSTAL CERTIFICATE for 15 Kudos in MRC, June 14, 2010!

Kudos #1-25 here. SEE #38.10 for MORE KUDOS

1. Mansexual Kyo: Joy's graphics are extremely cute, and rather than most shops she doesn't have impossible rules and ridiculous prices. I messaged her and she was very patient and kind to me, and after I sent a trade to her she got my order to me very quickly. Definitely a must visit shop![19]

2. Skadi-The-Elf:The artwork is great, service was prompt, the prices were very reasonable, and it was easy to navigate the shop and rules. Ill definitely go there again! [52]

3. XxReapingSoulsxX: She Works On The ID Quite Fast! [54]

4. TwiLigHT_LoVe_FanTAsY: JoyRose's graphics are great, and she completes orders very quickly. No matter how many things you order, she gets them all correct. I highly recommend her shop. [75]

5. The Master Moo: Because I needed a banner, and I bought one, but I didn't like it, so I asked if I could change it and they did change it for me! I was so happy with my service! They put up with a few changes and it was with a smile! [80]

6. THE Santa Claus: Both of the artists in this shop are wonderful! They made banners for my event, and JoyRose also made an animated ticket. [91]

7. MrsrachaelSnape: There are two shops in one.Both do amazing jobs for a good low price.I just got animation done by JoyRose to have my avatar wink along with kiki. It was fast , cheap, and just the way I wanted it . Wonderful job.My mother always said you better shop around. So I did all other shops had high prices and would put you on a long waiting list for something simple for them to do. I'm very please with sweethaven Personal Graphics Shop. [99]

8. Peace-Lily: The owners/runners were helpful and sweet. They knew just what I wanted and were willing to work with me to get it. My banner is extremely impressive and it's all thanks to JoyRose and QueenFey. Kudos a million times over you guys! [113]

9. Elphie101: I really loved this shop because the owner was very sweet and her art is adorable! [156]

10. delphine17: It's warm and sweet (like its' owner!) -with pretty things available at reasonable prices. [184]

11. Siozai-Hinu: I bought a guild banner, and it came out perfectly, the designs were simple yet came to my points. Even if it didn't work for the Moderator Panel, the creator helped me go by step by step to get it in. [186]

12. KittyKat62: Joy made my banner quickly and kept what I asked for in mind. [186]

13. Ebony the Peacian: JoyRose's graphics are simply beautiful, for starters; I love how they're both cute and elegant at the same time. Her prices are fantastic, and it's so great to know that all the gold she receives through the selling of her services goes towards charity. It's hard to visit her shop and not order & tip! Thanks for the great service, JoyRose, and for finishing my I.D. card so quickly; it looks great! [186]

14. ChimeBell: The Fuzzies are a great idea, cute, simple but individual design, I love them. Plus the order was completed superfast. I will definitly buy here again. [187]

15. SoulRIZer: the thread is neat and well organise...understandable and there is service with a smile...the fuzzie is an attractive thing and it would be great if everyone had one! [187]

16. Insanity Dragonfly: It`s a very smooth-running shop, and the graphics are cute without taking ages. They`re also customizable to the extreme, and not ridiculously expensive! [187]

17. I_Love_Eeyore16: the grafics are done quickly and they are sooooooooo cute [187]

18. ancantsia: I love the Gaia ID's that she does they are spectacular in every way! She deserves this Kudos immensly [187]

19. Misaki no Ai: I got exactly as I ordered in a short amount of time, Fuzzie Graphics is a cute little shop too! The prices make it easy on the eyes, especially for such quality work! I totally recommend this to anyone. [188]

20. AlexRox75217: i love the product and the users/owner is/are so friendly! i recommend this shop to anyone who is looking to add a little more personal touch to their signature or profile or anywhere tehy think needs sprucing up! [195]

21. Angelic iGirl: I love the cute little fuzzies and mini patches. (You even get the patches for free!) She has the cutest banners and it is clear how to order one, and I love my patch! Quite cheap for the good quality you get and she is very friendly. [195]

22. misspiggyluvsu: Very professional and accurate.She knew exactly what I wanted and it took no time at all to get my banners. [200]

23. Kenshin Himura ^_^x: Affordable and to a good cause [204]

24. qwertyholly1: Fuzzie Graphics filled out my order almost as soon as I had made it! It also provided me with EXCACTLY what I wanted. Plus, it's cheap and affordable(and I made a big tip!) [204]

25. x-lildoodle: the shop is very creative and i looove it.. [208]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:45 pm
MRC# 2.2: Shop Title: Mythical Bumpers CLOSED
Owner: L1000
Index: Service: Bumping
What the shop does: Fast, affordable and reliable bumping service.
Prices: 1.5g - 2g per bump, up to 1000 bumps per order.

Referred by Aritzea (see first report below). 1 Good Report.
Aritzea
The owner really thought of how the bumping system will work. I like the idea that employees don't have a pay day. They get paid when their job is finished because if every bumping agency had a pay day they might bump like once a day and when it comes to the payday the owner will give them the money and they might quit. So that means the bumper still keeps the money and that is kinda stealing. The owner is so smart to think about the idea of creating his bumping agency. The process really makes sense and I think its a great way. They are really friendly not strict and they chare the bumping for low prices. I also like their creativity and the forms. It is way different than the others. I think that 2g per bump is a reasonable price because 1g is for the bumper's time they spent for bumping and the other is for their hard work. (I am an employee there too) [3]

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:21 pm
MRC# 2.3: Shop Title: Just for You! Closed
Owner: nescia
Index: Services Index: Bumping, Employment/Advertising, Fortune Telling and Advice.
What the shop does: This shop provides questers with advice, consultation, bumping, and charity recommendations. The shop also offers entertaining avatar consultations and forms of tekteking. The shop also offers various forms of promoting and advertising individuals and threads.
Prices: Prices range from 1 gold to 1.5k depending on the service.

Referred by owner, no reports yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:00 pm
MRC# 2.4: Shop Title: Charinje`s Lil Art Shop

. Charinje`s Lil Art Shop #2.4 Closed

Owner(s): Charinje
Index: Commissioned Art and Personalized Graphics (Banners)
What the shop does: We offer decent avi art and banners, most of it rather cheap. Is willing to draw almost anything
Prices: 100g - 3,4k

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:14 pm
MRC# 2.5: Shop Title: BDR`s signature letter shop Closed.
Owner: BeardedDragonsRule91
Index: Art: Personalized Graphics
What the shop does: I offer letters numbers and symbols that look weird and will add a unique new style to your signature or even to your profile. You can get them in their normal original colors or their inverse colors.
Prices: 100-125 gold for one letter number or symbol with deals for larger orders.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:31 pm
MRC# 2.6: Shop Title: 123 ABC Let`s go! ART SHOP CLOSED
Owner(s): hazelnut coffee
Index: Commissioned Art and Personalized Graphics
What the shop does: I make avatar art for banners and sigs. I also make many kinds of art commissions given that I can do it. My art is different simply because it was made by me and you will notice that my style is distinct.
Prices: (approximate range of prices) min. 500g up to 10k+ depending on your request.

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:19 pm
MRC# 2.7: Shop Title: Shiney Purgatory CLOSED
Owner: Fiaria
Index: Commissioned art
What the shop does: I offer an arangement of styles form realism to pinup.
Prices: 2-8k

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:42 pm
MRC# 2.8: Shop Title: Whoopsi-Daisy Websites Closed
Owner: Time To Operate
Index: Coding
What the shop does: This shop offers a cheap, affordable way to buy a custom-made, easily-navigable website. Coming soon-- we will also be providing banners, flash animations, and small program coding along with pre-made programs.
Prices: 40k+

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:03 pm
MRC# 2.9: Shop Title: Divine Writing Closed
Owner: glassxheartxshattered
Index: Writing
What the shop does: Writes, roleplays and fanfictions. Need to get your roleplay pumped up? Use our fantastic professional roleplayers. Or do you need some writing tips? Just ask us!
Prices: 125g-500g

Referred by owner, no reports.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:21 pm
MRC# 2.10: Shop Title: Rent-A-Guild CLOSED
Owner(s): Mouse of Water
Index: Other Services
What the shop does: We make an easier way for poor gaians and new gaians to acquire guild through renting for an alloted time, or for gaians to test a guild. We are the only known guild renters shop, we also sell guilds from other guild owners, same with rent.
Prices: Customer can choose rent from 500g-5000g, Guilds are guild price vary per owner!

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:53 pm
MRC# 2.11: Shop Title: Charms of Literacy; A Posting Service CLOSED
Owner(s): PixelatedPixieSticks
Index: Services: Bumping
What the shop does: At Charms of Literacy, we provide what a normal bumping service would, minus the pesky 'bumps' and/or pointless posts full of emoticons.
Prices: 2g a post.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:50 pm
MRC# 2.12: Shop Title: .:: Femuin`s Graphics ::. CLOSED
Owner: femuin
Index: Personalized Graphics
What the shop does: I sell wishlists, banners, bump signs, and ID cards.
Prices: 100g to 150g

Referred by owner, Good Reports = 1.

Aritzea
I like this shop because the price is very cheap for such beautiful merchandise so I always pay tips. Also, this is my personal favorite graphic store so I subscribed to it. The owner is very nice and kind-hearted. Who wouldn't like her store? (18)

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:42 am
MRC# 2.13: Shop Title: Gaia Rainbow Rates

. Gaia Rainbow Rates #2.13: Kudos = 4

Owners: Chellies and Your_Dying_Wish123
Index: Services: Advice
What the shop does: Gaia Rainbow Rates is definately a shop that can sometimes make you say 'GRR'. GRR gives you a rating on a Rainbow-based system, with a detailed description on how you can improve your avatar, thread, or guild - whatever you're getting rated. We then give you a cute little award for your efforts! :]
PRICES: Free!

Good Reports = 5

1. Paradise Elf: This shop was very helpful because they rated my avatar in an unbiased and very honest way. I appreciated their helpful feedback, it helped me improve my avatar for the arena [60]

2. Mistaken Virginity: Very speedy. The thread is simple and straight to the point. The ratings are very helpful. Such a great service, and they get so many orders so it's amazing they can still do it for free. [74]

3. Livona: The rating was harsh (just what I need to make it better!) and fast! [96]

4. shaiya_the_dark: i love GRRS, nothing but awesome constructive criticism [97]

5. Stakie: They gave me some real good information. It was exactly what I wanted and needed. Got straight down to it, and told me what I needed to hear to improve my shop. The best thing was, it was kind. Not the brutal complaining. In all honesty I just plain loved it and can't thank them enough. [99]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:11 am
MRC# 2.14: Shop Title: Floyd-amationz CLOSED
Owner: sponge_floyd
Index: Art: Commissioned, Pets,
What the shop does: It's an anything shop! I sell animated art, avi art made on photoshop and build your own creatures, in this case they are "muty-chikies" at low prices! and I've been in the top 100 many times! yay! (i'm very proud)
Prices: depends...an average of 750 (lowest: 50 highest: about 1k (depending on how many items)

Referred by owner, Good Reports = 1
Zeon_zam
It's my sister's shop so I'm helping her? I also like the idea of selling pretty much anything. (13)

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:25 pm
MRC# 2.15: Shop Title: Unique Profile Themes CLOSED
Owner: n e o n l i g h t s
Index: Services: Coding
What the shop does: I make profiles for people who just can't seem to find the one they want anywhere else. That's what makes my shop so unique.
Prices:1500g per profile, or any acceptable trade items.

Records

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces