• Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:36 am
Record #38.1: SHOP NAME: Tiny Delights

` Tiny Delights
User Image

. MRC#-38.1

OWNER: Absolut Angel
INDEX: Items: Dolls
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Here at Tiny Delights, we try to take you to a place of pure fun! We sell from adorable little items to customized dollies (avis + OC's).
PRICES: Ogg - 9Ok+

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:22 am
Record #38.2: SHOP NAME: SunnyCloud`s Bumping Services

` SunnyCloud`s Bumping Services
User Image

. MRC#-38.2: KUDOS = 3

OWNER: chingketzo15
INDEX: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: cheap prices .. friendly employees
PRICES: 75Og and above

KUDOS = 3

1. chumzo1715: The owner is very friendly to her employees .. and they perform orders fast as possible [216]

2. Ryyuchi: AWESOME SHOP!!! BUMPS A LOT AND REALLY COOL GRAPHICS!!! Just giving a proper shout out! [217]

3. Robotic viper300: the owner is very kind to her employees and her employee bumps a lot. [218]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:29 am
Record #38.3: SHOP NAME: mini bump shop On Hiatus

. mini bump shop #38.3

OWNER: M o c h i i B e a r x
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: i'm the only bumper and i try to bump each of my slots daily.
PRICES: 3g per bump.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:29 pm
MRC Record #38.4: GUILD NAME: Newbie Supporting & Training Guild
OWNER: Ebony the Peacian
INDEX: Service Guild
PURPOSE OF GUILD: This guild helps new and confused Gaians get direction and make friends. It gives experienced Gaians a place to help out. It boasts a resources subforum that is well-organized and open to the public (the guild is private, which means anyone can see those great resources).
COST TO JOIN: 0

Earned the CRYSTAL AWARD for 15 Kudos in MRC on October 6, 2010!
Earned the RUBY AWARD for 30 Kudos in MRC on January 16, 2011!
Earned the GOLD AWARD for 50 Kudos in MRC on October 6, 2011!

KUDOS #1-25 in MRC # 32.14 KUDOS #26-50 in MRC # 36.3 TOTAL KUDOS = #51-75 here. SEE MORE KUDOS in MRC # 39.15

51. Areinh: I LIKE THIS GUILD! [216]

52. skweeshi: The people are just really nice. I like how this guild is able to build a community which integrates old gaians to new ones. And I like how the crew is interactive to the members and they always come up with creative ideas to make things fun around the guild. [216]

53. Elaera: I love this guild. smilies/icon_heart.gif Being new can be scary since it seems like everyone already knows each other and so I'm a bit shy about trying to jump into conversations but I really want to make friends! The NSTG made me feel comfortable right away posting in many of there threads because everyone is just so friendly and willing to help.
I've learned so much just from the first week hanging around about how to play some games that intimidated me before, how to pretty up my posts and where to find and do basic Gaia functions. I could go on for a LONG TIME because this is the most helpful guild I've seen so far~ I just can't express how much I love it so I'm glad kudos exist! [216]

54. AvianFlame: I'v been a member of the NSTG for about 5 years and I was on the crew for around 2. Through that time they have always been a welcoming guild filled with the most dedicated people on Gaia I have ever known. The guild constantly strives to create original, interactive, and helpful events and activities to introduce new users to Gaia and to encourage older users to lend their time and efforts to helping. They've even been featured as part of Gaiaonline's registration process and a first stop for newbies looking for a friendly atmosphere to learn the ropes. The guild is highly organized, always active, and totally worth a visit no matter how much Gaia experience you have under your belt. [216]

55. Dyehardjr-: I've been in Gaia Online for around 5 years now. I've been one of those members whose been on and off constantly. I miss new content, and I don't understand some of the newer activities that happen.Luckily, The Newbie Supporting & Training Guild is here to help. With it, I can go over many questions, and pretty much understand what's happened in Gaia while I was away. I have been, and will always be a supporter of this Guild! [216]

56. Elreka6: NSTG has always been great. I can ask for advice and not feel like someone's going to put me down for it. It's super helpful and full of awesome people! [217]

57. Elf_Lady2334: I joined this guild a long time ago when I first joined gaia, and they helped give me a start on the site. As well as helping me understand terminology and norms of the site. Something that's pretty hard to figure out when everyone labels you has a newb and doesn't want to help. There willingness to help and be supportive to new recruits has been phenomenal. And I just want to give my support by helping them achieve their next goal. [217]

58. iiRainbowUnicornz: The NSTG is helpful for newbies . I've gotten more skilled since I first joined way long ago after joining this guild . I love chatting in the chatterbox forum , it's fun . [217]

59. Victoria Whitechapel: I Really like this Guild Everyone is so friendly The NSTG! Rocks [218]

60. Musically Intoxicated: It's just so friendly! I love all the cool guides. I learn something new every day! [218]

61. washu_2004: There are heaps of contests and events as well as loads of advice on how to make a cool looking avatar on a budget [218]

62. Meedacci: Iit helps out new and old alike. If the newer people need help there are many people to help them. The old can still learn more about the site. There are fun contests and events. I definitely do not regret joining. [218]

63. The_Mistress_Of_Music: It's a really great guild to get you on the track of learning about Gaia. It's a wonderful guild that helps newbies and not only that but they have their own Adoption Agency for newbies to get a mentor to help them get around. [218]

64. WhimsicalWhisper: I've been in this guild for quite a while. It's an amazing guild. There are all sorts of events, and all of the newbies are helped in anyway. There are giveaways, the crew members are friendly, it's incredible. [220]

65. pinkjenny7969: I LIKE THIS GUILD! [220]

66. Deuce Wayne: I like this guild because it takes time to help out those all Gaians who need it. From those new Gaians who just signed on, to the veterans who love the site, to the old guys who go away for a moment only to return and be confused. Big shout outs to NSTG. [223]

67. Marissa Night: Everyone is super friendly! They always try to make people feel welcome. [223]

68. hans bibzlburger: This guild rocks!! They're so helpful to first timers ( like me ) And the games, polls, and chances to win things are fun and awesome. I suggest everyone who appreciates a friendly and helpful online guild community joins this one [223]

69. l Omie-Gosh l: I love this guild because they have a lot of resources for newbie gaians and they are really helpful. [224]

70. Vanilla Hollic: Cuz you guys give me hugs and and i really enjoyed the meets-up i've been at this guild - its been fun, kind of reminds me like when i went to the GWCI meet up. [224]

71. DJ Twissta: They are extremely helpful to newbies, and are very supportive. They host events for them, and they give them a place to get to know everyone else in their position. [225]

72. Kecitich: Because this is one of the guilds I've joined on Gaiaonline since the very beginning of my Gaiaonline journey. [225]

73. MystMist: It is a fun and interesting guild with a great crew and several fun events, they are also helpful and patient and helps a lot of people getting a good start or restart in gaia. [227]

74. Vampira Alien: there are a crew of people who really care about newbies as i do. its exciting fun & awesomesauce!!!! i love the events, ideas, & crew.. its like a newbie-vet pta thing happening here which is great. great games, great convo, great prizes [227]

75. KissMeHappy: This guild has so many opportunities for the newer members of Gaia. It gives them a place to feel welcome as well as teach them some of things to know. I wish I has known about this guild when I was new, the tips they provide you with are invaluable. Not only that, but it is a great place for older members as well. There are contests, events and more fun things to keep anyone occupied. I love this guild! [227]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:58 am
Record #38.5: SHOP NAME: Colors Fade Bump Shop

` Colors Fade Bump Shop

. MRC#-38.5

OWNER: colorsfade
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We're a bump shop that specializes in massive orders or orders that need to be completed as fast as possible. And not only is our guarantee that your bumps will be completed fast, with specificities regarding time posted on the front page, but we're super friendly and customer service oriented. I've gotten so many comments about how sweet and accommodating we are and I really think we're the best bump shop around even if we're only started out! We have the passion to make our shop the best.
PRICES: 500g all the way up to 400k

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:39 pm
Record #38.6: SHOP NAME: Gaia Radio
` Gaia Radio
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. MRC#-38.6 KUDOS = 2

OWNER: Zombilious
INDEX: Service Guild
PURPOSE OF GUILD: We run a use made radio show. We have two every months for Gaia to listen to.
COST TO JOIN: 1G

KUDOS = 2

1. Twilight Afternoon:It always average Joes like myself to have a voice and talk about things that other gaian would like to hear about. With their many styles of broadcasts this is one guild that never can get old. [220]

2. The Rejected Punk: There is no other guild that offers a service quite like this. The members are fun and always a join to talk with. And they have an amazing crew and captain, if I do say so myself. [225]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:40 pm
Record #38.7: SHOP NAME: Extraordinarily Emma
` Extraordinarily Emma
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. MRC#-38.7

OWNER: Sarcsatic Pop Tart
INDEX: Signs
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I Make Signs For People And I Have Many Different Styles Available Including Bundles.
PRICES: 7k - 30k (For Single Signs) 100k - 140k (For Sign Bundles)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:24 pm
Record #38.8: SHOP NAME: Sugar Plums Tiny Treats Cafe

Sugar Plums Tiny Treats Cafe
User Image

. MRC#-38.8

OWNER: Motyka
INDEX: Items: dolls, food
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: My pixels are quite simple and very different from the rest as they say, it's more of an original style.
PRICES: 50g, 75g, 100g, 125g, 150g.

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:35 pm
Record #38.9: SHOP NAME:

` Mama`s Little Pixels
User Image

. MRC#-38.9

Mama`s Little Pixels
OWNER: Mama Zavala
INDEX: Personalized Graphics, Pets
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Custom pixel pets, blinkies, banners, button, and more!!
PRICES: 10g and up!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:18 pm
Record # 38.10: Shop Title: Fuzzie Graphics
Owner: JoyRose
Index: Personalized Graphics, Pets
What the shop does: Small pixel flowers, Warm Fuzzies, ID cards, banners.
Prices: usually about 100-1000g

* Awarded the CRYSTAL CERTIFICATE for 15 Kudos in MRC, June 14, 2010! *
* Awarded the RUBY CERTIFICATE for 30 Kudos in MRC, April 7, 2012! *

See #2.1 for Kudos #1-25. KUDOS = 43

26. iiRainbowUnicornz: When I first looked through the shop , it looked really nice and interesting . I love the graphics ! They're so cute ! The prices are really cheap as well . I bought one of the patches , and I might be looking forward to more things to buy from that shop [217]

27. Victoria Whitechapel: Very cute stuff and it makes me smile [220]

28. Morgu: Cute graphics [220]

29. Cosmic Summer: Cute graphics and friendly service. [221]

30. Ms Minerva: Order was filled VERY quickly! So cute and a good price!

31. princessgree: The shop is wonderful. The art is beautiful. I loved it I thought it was great. She does great animating and for low prices for 2,000 or so. I loved her shop. Thumbs up. [224]

32. CheshireSmilez: JoyRose was extremely nice and quick with her replies. Her work is just fabulous. She takes all your instructions and recreates them into a perfect display. [224]

33. Tera Windstar: There was something I wanted but it was a little different then what she had listed, So I sent her a PM and asked if she could possibly do something like this for me. She was on line and in minutes she sent me a PM asking for more details and with in minutes she had exactly what I wanted. She went above and beyond. [227]

34. Sambray: very friendly service and her graphics are cute [233]

35. lady-drogo: Very kind owner and worked quickly and efficiently! [236]

36. Robo_iBenny: Fast, and friendly. c: With great prices. [237]

37. niamelock: Very great quality banners, fast replies, and it's only a few 1,000 gold! [238]

38. Jaded Sunset v2: Super duper friendly shop owner (Joy) and she's super fast! For only using Paint, her arts are SO cute! I also love that she donates to charities [244]

39. microweave: Fast service and JoyRose is very nice [249]

40. Bubblehead0987654321: A very easy to use, quick, and amazing outcomes are one of the many things I can say. Also, Joyrose is very nice especially donating the money to charities. [249]

41. Persimmon Flowers IV: Joy Rose is so helpful and sweet! I love that she gives the gold away and isn't working for a profit. She also completes orders very quickly! [249]

42. Sailor Hawk: I was able to get an official banner for the guild I'm creating for a low price, that looked awesome. I didn't have to wait long, and she answered my question, in a friendly manner. [250]

43. Darkerdemons: I almost never enter the Mini Shops and Personalized Graphics subforums because the high prices for the things I am interested in leave me feeling dejected. JoyRose is very friendly, there is a wide variety of graphics in their thread, and the option to pay what you think the graphics are worth doesn't leave you feeling like you emptied out your pockets. [259]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:41 pm
Record #38.11: SHOP NAME: Angel`s Bumping Service

` Angel`s Bumping Service

. MRC#-38.11

OWNER: hellsent angel
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Bumping. We take orders, whether they have complicated requests or high demands, with no extra cost.
PRICES: 2 - 4g per bump depending on number of bumps ordered.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 pm
Record #38.12: RESOURCE NAME: Lineart Auction Directory
OWNER: Lineart Directory
INDEX: R: Other
WHAT THE RESOURCE IS ABOUT: It has links to current lineart auctions mostly of pets.

KUDOS = 2

1. Brittlebear: I've found it very helpful, and I'm sure many other people (at least in the B/C world) would find it just as helpful! [213]

2. Jaded Sunset: They're always so friendly! <3 And funny! And they do a super great job keeping up with all the Auctions! [220]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:05 pm
Record #38.13: SHOP NAME: Bless You; ouija and fortune telling

. `Bless You; ouija and fortune telling . MRC# 38.13

OWNER: iwillfightwithfire
INDEX: Advice and fortunetelling
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We do palm readings, as well as ouija board question-answer orders! We also offer clients the option of doing tarot card readings using a regular playing card deck.
PRICES: 100-7,500 gold  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:50 pm
Record #38.14: SHOP NAME: Star Light A Free TekTek Shop
`Star Light A Free TekTek Shop
User Image

. MRC# 38.14 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: white winds fire goddess
INDEX: Advice: Tek tek
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Free TekTeks are made by a talented staff.
PRICES: Free, though tips are appreciated

KUDOS = 1

1. L`Tisha: I got TWO tekteks done in less than 24 hours and they were all wonderful! [219]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 pm
Record #38.15: SHOP NAME: Keep Blooming (Free TekTek Shop)

`Keep Blooming (Free TekTek Shop)
User Image

. MRC# 38.15

OWNER: Kasoday
INDEX: Advice: Tek tek
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Talented Staff provides free tekteks on request
PRICES: Free! Tips are appreciated

KUDOS = 1

1. L`Tisha: The two staff members who did my tekteks were sensitive to my limitations and did a lovely job! They gave me new ideas for my avatar, just as I had hoped they would! [219]  
Records

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff