Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[ORP] A Very Nega Thanksgiving (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:50 pm
General Lopezite

“Oh! Kamacite. It’s good to see you, it’s been a while. Have you lost some weight?” he asked, not with an ounce of rudeness but with a bit of concern. He looked at empty hands, and then his face, and then he reached over to get a plate for him with his free hand. He held it out insistently. “Sit next to me, we should catch up.”

It wasn’t his place to fuss over his diet, Kamacite just always looked so small. He shouldn’t demand his company either, but–

Oh, well Aquamarine was demanding it, wasn’t he?

He half turned, enough to lock eyes with Aquamarine and smile, and nod just a bit to make sure he knew he’d heard. They’d be over soon.

He turned back to Kamacite. “Unless you had somewhere else you’re supposed to be?” Kamacite had always seemed to be the sort who struggled to say no and he didn’t want to pressure him into accommodating him. “I could always stop by your office some time when you’re not busy.”

He didn’t have business to discuss, it would have been a social visit, but better that than trying to talk while, say, being swarmed by youma.

Sunshine Alouette
Guine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:58 pm
Hestia

Ethe, while eager and a little rougher at one half, appeared to be a rather sweet sort of youma. Polite even, despite the innate dislike of senshi it was burdened with. Smiling, Hestia said, "Of course."

There was a great deal of everything, though she did focus more on the various meats, loading up each plate with a great deal of each, along with at least a large spoonful of all the many sides. "I'm sure it will come when it's meant to, even if it waits until you need it most."

Carrying the two heaping plates, she added, "Magic has a way of finding the right time, when it means the most to us. Would you like to eat at a table or on the floor?"

Meighei

lizbot

No Faun

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:33 am
Lieutenant Sodalite

The invitation that had come across his tablet had seemed oddly out of place at first glance. Even after reading over it a half-dozen times since had Sodalite not truly made up his mind whether or not he would attend this shindig. The promise of a free meal, a substantial one at that, was not enough to sway the young man's mind over everything. What did change the lieutenant's mind was the fact that there would be more individuals that he could connect with. If there was one thing that Kenneth needed above all else it was the chance to be able to prove himself. Being around a lot of people would give Sodalite the chance and opportunity to perhaps glean some insight into what more went on in the Negaverse.

As it stood right now - there'd been probable failures on his end but at the same time, he had made certain strides to put his foot out in an effort to make a name for himself. Sometimes the ideas he had worked and then sometimes they didn't. For now though he'd just come for the free meal.

It was thanks to the general, that brought him into the fold, that Sodalite found himself standing in the Great Hall. He was still too junior to teleport himself so he had to rely on Prehnite for forays into Negaspace. He let his eyes flick around the large room, taking a notice in the atmosphere of joviality before he shuffled over closer to the tables that held all the trimmings of a traditional Thanksgiving feast.

"I wonder," his voice was quiet as he reached for a plate and began to serve himself, "what brought this on." He thoughtfully sighed before making his way from one end of the long table to the other, stacking all the desired food that he wanted onto his plate before finding a seat and sitting down. He kept his glances to those around him to mere peeks of interest even as he dug into the food on his plate.

[[ Sodalite's open for interaction ... he knows some people but not a lot ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:12 am
General King Jet
Making his way over to the drinks.

The enthusiastic lieutenant (Brassite) received a pleasant smile from Jet, although he was a little concerned about her going out and hunting for starseeds. She seemed a little young. Not that he could say anything about young recruits, but he hoped her Commanding Officer was keeping a good eye on her and making sure she didn’t bite off more than she could chew.

“You’d be surprised what the Queen likes and doesn’t like,” Jet smiled in amusement at Tama's assumption. He didn’t know if Laurelite would be too busy to join them at some point, but he hoped she would. Along with the other Sovereigns.

Oh, but Lopezite was there. Jet lifted a hand to greet the other General and -- oh Kamacite as well. That was good. There were people he’d worked closely with before. He almost expected this to be all new recruits, and that was fine! He definitely wanted everyone to enjoy themselves, but it was good to see familiar faces.

“Alright, I’ll be right back,” he grinned, trying not to seem too amused by the idea of leaving Aquamarine to socialize on his own. He would undoubtedly hear all kinds of cursing, but that was just part of Aqua’s charm.

Sunshine Alouette

Meighei

lizbot

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

Meighei

Meighei

Bishoujo-senshi Mahou-shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:45 am
Tama respected’s Aqua’s game. He managed to act like he owned the joint while also telling you he didn’t care either way. The exchange would tell him something about Jet, too. Would he reprimand Aqua’s choice of words or the Mauvian’s own stupid answer?

It seemed the stupid answer won out.

“Pardon me. I don’t mean to assume to know the Queen’s tastes.” He replied, all deference and false properness.

That told him information about both Aqua and Jet’s relationship as well as the General King’s management style. And although the later was more important for work, the Mauvian was much more invested in the later.

This was a party, after all. He might as have a bit of fun. Besides, it looked like Jet was making his way over to the drinks. It would make this event more entertaining if he did the same.

Sunshine Alouette

Guine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:58 am
Ethe felt their tail make contact with something. It was a much smaller rat youma. But it scurried away rather quickly. They would have to apologize to the creature later. It was not nice to treat other youma poorly just because they were smaller than you and you could crush their bones in your jaws if you wanted to.

But the call of the food on Hestia’s plates would mean pleasantries would have to wait — at least, until the short amount of time it would take them to eat their fill.

“We hope it does. We initially did not care if we could assume human form again. But it does seem to have its uses. You are very wise. For a senshi, anyway. What is your name? Ours is Ethe.”

Some of the distaste for senshi was still there. But, when treated kindly, Ethe had no trouble suppressing such things.

“Floor. We have no interest in pretending to be human when it is clear we are not.”

lizbot

Strickenized

Meighei

Meighei

stari_maga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:57 pm
General Jadarite

Jadarite had no reason to doubt that the beastial wolf-man youma would have decent taste in alcohol, given that someone had picked him out from any other youma to stand here and wait the table. What she was not expecting was for him to have better manners than the senshi who had slid into line behind her.

Purification cocktail? Really? While she accepted the drink and the rose with a nod that was the closest that she ever came to gracious, she also made sure that the youma could see that she was rolling her eyes and shaking her head at the corrupt.

"I'm glad there's someone with class around here," she said, and then turned on her heels. The senshi got a scrutinizing glance. His outfit looked disgusting, which meant he was probably useful to have around in battle, but they weren't in battle.

Still, he was bold enough to state his terrible ideas with confidence even with the higher-ups around, and that intrigued the point of Jada's brain that made decisions like getting in bed with Albite.

"I'd be careful what you ask for," she said, mildly, with a sip of her wine. It was fine. She could taste the alcohol, which was the important part. "Our supervisor over there has a reputation for hunting down traitors."

Guine

Strickenized

Sunshine Alouette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:35 pm
General Aquamarine

Aquamarine watched Jet intently, tracking him across the room—for no other reason than that Jet was cute (more than cute) and Aquamarine liked to look.

And now he was here, on his own, with a plate full of food and more chatter than he cared for. Lopezite and Kamacite were taking their time, which, okay, fine, whatever, it’s not like Aquamarine was friends with them, he just knew them. Kind of. Enough that he’d rather force himself to talk to them than an annoying Lieutenant. Saving Jet together meant they were at least moderately trustworthy. Except Kamacite was annoying in his own way. Aquamarine still hadn’t forgiven him for dragging him around by the hair.

Ugh.

He took another bite of his food. Maybe the potatoes would be worth all this trouble. Aquamarine eyed the Lieutenant again while he did so, taking in the bright hair and the uniform and the juvenile ********, are you twelve?” he asked. “Not fake twelve, but actually twelve?”

He felt old all of a sudden. Aquamarine didn’t like feeling old. It was a reminder of how long he’d been doing this. Maybe he should be grateful to have survived so long, but mostly he was bitter and annoyed and Jet really needed to get back with that drink in .5 seconds.

lizbot
Brassite
Meighei
Prox to Tama, unless I've misread and he's follow Jet to the drinks 8[a
Guine
Heavy staring at Jet, plus Kama mention
Kyuseisha no Hikari
Lopezite mention

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:45 pm
Hestia

"I'm Hestia, the senshi of Housekeeping. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." To be complimented by a youma was rather gratifying, and a little flush of victory rose up her cheeks at it.

They found a nice place for Ethe to eat on floor, clear from traffic, but near the tables should they care to chat. Yet not so near as to be literally eating at the feet of others. There was the edge of a plush rug for Ethe to sit on, and a clear area of shining marble to lay their plates.

As the youma got settled. Hestia offered, "My purpose, at least for the moment, is to ensure some comfort and care for those within the Negaverse, including yourself, Ethe. Should you find need of my services, it would be my honor to help you." She gave a small bow to the youma, and upon rising, added, "Even if only to make use of my thumbs...or to get some snacks."

Meighei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:47 pm
Lieutenant Jasper

Jasper made his way into the Great Hall and headed straight for the alcohol, only to nearly cross paths with Jet, and, rethinking his immediate need for wine, turned for the table of food instead. He hadn’t eaten a decent meal since… Actually, he couldn’t remember. Did hot pockets and breakfast burritos count? Probably not…

Sighing to himself, Jasper quickly filled a plate with food and found an empty table to commandeer. There he sat, scowling, glaring at Jet as one didn’t usually glare at a General Sovereign.

He picked at his food. Jasper hadn’t planned on coming, but after dropping off some energy he was stuck in the Dark Kingdom until someone felt like taking him back to Earth. No doubt Roselite would be busy helping out, and Bloodstone would leave Jasper’s a** there out of spite, or amusement, or both. Frankly it got annoying having to ask others to help him out.

At least the food was good.

Quote:
It's doubtful Jasper will approach anyone on his own, but he's open for interaction sweatdrop

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Meighei

Meighei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:51 pm
Tama had heard the young lieutenant’s comment. And he wasn’t just going to ignore her. He just… needed a drink before he answered that question.

“Please. Fill this glass with your best alcohol.” The Mauvian eyed Arles. He really didn’t like youma that looked like dogs or dog-person-hybrids. Perhaps there was still some street cat in him from way back in the day before he had awoken, but something about the youma made his tail curl.

“Yes. I am a ‘cat person’ from the guidebook. we are called Mauvians. Don’t be rude.”

He was beginning to think the answer to Aquamarine’s question was ‘yes’, even though he knew the recruitment age was fourteen. He supposed there was no assurance of mental age.

lizbot

Sunshine Alouette

Guine
Asking Arles for whatever he wishes to serve!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:58 pm
“Thank you. If we ever need your services, we will ask.”

Comfort and care seemed like a really good purpose. Theirs was mostly guarding and tracking. Oh, and biting when people were mean. But they didn’t do that to nice people like Hestia. Ethe did not know what they would need in the future, but the senshi was very nice. Perhaps they could make use of their thumbs or maybe discover how to use their own.

They then dug into their food, which the left head had already started as the right was still speaking.

lizbot

Meighei

Meighei

Guine

Crew

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:00 pm
Eternal Kamacite
Getting food with Lopezite.

Kamacite felt his cheeks burn, and he shuffled his feet as though he wasn’t going to make an attempt to run for it. He crossed his arms tighter over his chest -- not because he had a bad feeling about Lopezite, but because he didn’t think he’d lost too much weight that it was noticeable.

Then again, Lopezite wasn’t the only one to have mentioned Kamacite’s less than satisfactory eating habits.

Ugh. And Aquamarine was calling them over.

He really didn’t want to be around someone so negative and vulgar. And while he assumed Aquamarine tolerated him, he also doubted that Aquamarine thought he was worth more than to be used as a wildcard in missions. Or as bait.

Kamacite gave Lopezite a somewhat distressed look when he suggested that there could be somewhere else he was supposed to be. And even then, his office was a joke. A broom closet that had been turned into a tiny office. Small enough for him to stay out of the way of everyone else and subsequently forgotten.

Except for the occasional plant that showed up unannounced, and to his dismay.

Eventually, Kamacite unwound his arms from inside his robes and took the plate that was offered to him. He didn’t know what to get, so he nodded to indicate that he was okay with catching up with him.

“Sorry… I don’t really have much to talk about,” he admitted quietly as he worked on putting small helpings of anything that looked tolerable on his plate. “But I would like to hear how you’ve been.”

He was happy to talk to someone who wasn’t Aquamarine. Even if they were probably going to sit near him. Ugh.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Sunshine Alouette
Aqua mention.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:36 pm
Lieutenant Brassite

"I'm fourteen, but looking younger is just like, the burden I carry for being so super cute." She beamed aggressively at the blonde general, who himself wouldn't look out of place on top of a Christmas tree.

Sipping her drink, Brassite noted the Lawrence of Arabia looking guy and wondered if he knew the belly dancer looking lady who'd entered a little earlier. He was chatting with a senshi who had a whole Japanese look going on. She was kind of living for the whole culture festival thing going on the spooky castle, it gave everything more of a party feel even if she did get nagged, again, for manners.

Her manners were fine! They were all just too old!

"My bad! Pleased to meet you Mister Mauvian!" She took another bite of dressing, covered in cranberry sauce, to keep herself from saying anything further. They really needed to get some younger people around this place, if only to help keep these folks fresh and savvy, not so crusty and cranky.

At least TDH who went to get drinks seemed nice. General Your Angle or Yuor Devil kept looking over at him. Maybe he was like, super thirsty or something.

Sunshine Alouette
Meighei
Guine

lizbot

No Faun

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:21 pm
General Lopezite

Lopezite picked up on the hesitation, but it wasn’t particularly easy to miss. He looked like he felt a bit out of place here, so Lopezite just smiled reassuringly. “Oh, I can talk enough for the both of us as long as you won’t get tired of listening to me. I can’t say that I’ve got many Negaverse-appropriate accomplishments to relay.” He stood by Kamacite as he made his plate up, and added a few little things to his own plate here and there so it didn’t look like he was just hovering.

When it seemed like Kamacite had a full enough plate, he walked towards the empty seats near Aquamarine. He pulled one chair out for Kamacite, next to him, and then took a seat.

“Thank you for dinner, General Aquamarine. It looks delicious. And thank you for all your hard work for the Negaverse.” Though, he had no intention of seeming like he was sucking up to anyone; he gained nothing from senseless flattery and if he needed to, he’d find a quieter time to give appropriate thanks.

But, well, it was Thanksgiving, wasn’t it?

He’d put the new funding to good use; it wasn’t like he had much of a need for it himself. He didn’t live a glorious lifestyle, but he was happy, and his job gave him the space and income that he needed to do just about everything he wanted to do.

He heard what Brassite was saying, even if only a bit, and he offered her a polite smile, too. She was fourteen? Oh, he couldn’t imagine being so young and doing this. What had he even been getting into at that age? He didn’t feel old by any means but he supposed being twice her age probably meant they had little in common, anyway. He had no intention of ignoring her; he remembered being young at the family dinner table and feeling like there wasn’t anywhere for him to fit in.

Aquamarine was surrounded by people, and Lopezite didn’t want to take up much of his time if he was planning on entertaining others. He didn’t want to annoy him, either. He spoke loud enough to be heard, but not loud enough to speak over anyone nearby. In truth, he was partly just responding to Kamacite, but he wasn’t whispering or trying to keep anyone out of conversation.

“One of the shelters I work with is going to be able to open up another location soon.” It wasn’t all his doing, not by a long shot, but they’d made it very well known to him how much the contribution had helped. “I’d foster more dogs if I could but we’re a little crowded now, so it was the second best option. And with it getting colder, it's a good time to have more space. I don’t suppose you’re in the market for a dog, are you?”

Sunshine Alouette
Guine
lizbot
Brassite mention!

Negaspace & The Rift

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items