Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Star-Merch] Treasures and Trinkets [Beira x Rainier] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:28 am
A curious trinket.

Rainier looked intrigued by the frosty disk and if it wasn’t that he was offering it up in a trade, she would have asked to hold it for a moment. Instead, she made a note to ask him about this flashlight-like trinket later. “Seems like a decent trade, that they would be of equitable value.”

Although the chest didn’t feel magical to her, there was no denying how it almost sang to Beira, grabbed his attention, and held onto it firmly lest his wandering eyes stray to another object on the table. “As long as you’re comfortable parting that your treasure.” Rainier nodded to the disc he held onto. “Then I think what you’re offing should be fair.”

To this, she spared a glance at the Merchant for confirmation since this, after all, was his table of trades. Her opinion didn’t have much power or sway, ultimately it was up to him to decide if this was an equal trade.

Kyuseisha no Hikari

The Space Cauldron

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:19 am
The merchant laughed pleasantly from across from them, and whether or not he valued Rainier’s appraisal, he seemed willing to make the trade regardless. He nodded and reached for the oddities.

“All right, yes. I’ll make that trade. I’ll probably get more use out of these, anyway. Thank.” He nodded to the box before nudging it over. “Go ahead. You can take a look to make sure it’s what you want. But, I get the impression you’ll like that very much. And I’m usually right about such things.”

He seemed particularly pleased with himself, and while he waited for Beira to pick up the box he seemed confident enough that this trade might as well be concluded that he tucked away Beira’s trade and waited for confirmation.

Shanyume

The Space Cauldron

Captain

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:19 am
Confirmation came swiftly.

Beira reached for the box and held both ends carefully; he didn’t take the map or make any effort to unroll it. Instead, he looked, as if it were something to be revered–and then he closed it.

“Thank you,” he said quietly, but he seemed a bit jittery. Not quite impatient, but his excitement was clearly subdued. Even if he kept his face even, there was an energy about him. He glanced at Rainier, and though he didn’t say it out loud, he wanted to go.

He wanted to look at the map.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:50 am
"Thank you," Rainier echoed Beira's appreciation and turned when he did.

It went without saying that she was incredibly curious about why he had been drawn to this box and what was kept inside of it. So she followed him to a safe place away from prying eyes where they could peek inside and see if this was indeed a fair trade as they hoped it was.

Kyuseisha no Hikari
Fin. RP Continued on in The Map [Beira x Rainier]

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items