Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 12:58 pm
User Image

Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ Dᴇᴄʟᴀɴ Sᴜʟɪꜱ OTʜᴇ Sᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ Sɪʀᴇɴ l Iɴ Tʜᴇ Pʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ Oꜰ: l Wᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ

Declan looked around the room and jumped slightly as the candle was lit. His eyes adjusted to the dark room around them and rested them on Remy... in the castle. A smirk spread across his lips as Remy stood and pushed Declan from the door. The pirate was quiet as he moved and looked him over. He crossed his arms and rose a brow. As he moved, Declan looked Remy over, his eyes stopped at his hips before being brought back as the man spoke, asking Declan what he was doing there, then calling it ridiculous that Declan was there.

The pirate smiled as he looked down at Remy. "If you were not a royal, you would not be here." he told him, uncrossing his arms as he reached forward to hold a piece of the mans shirt in his fingers. "As for why I am here-" he stopped and looked at the door. "They have things I want" he explained before looking at Remy once more. "I had no idea you would be here. As you said earlier" he cleared his throat and hightened his voice in mimickry. "You're not a royal" he chuckled as he looked down at Remy. "So, are you going to call for help or let me go?" he asked him, curious as to what the little royal would do.

Mayah Playah
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 1:21 pm
User Image

Prince Remiel-Celestin de Beauharnais
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Accompanied By: ░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He felt the eyes on him, suddenly hating himself for being too tired to actually get into his bedclothes. Running a hand over his face, he fought every urge he had to scream for help and leaned back on the door. His jaw tensed as Declan touched his shirt, a tiny squeak of protest dying on his lips. Of course, leave it to a pirate to rob a castle when there were twice as many guards as usual. He lifted his hand to smack away Declan's, stopping at the mimicry. He narrowed his eyes, pursing his lips. "I don't sound like that." He jumped and looked back to the door when a knock could be heard at the room next to his. He didn't have a lot of time to make a choice and, as much as he hated to admit it, he owed Declan his life. "Just- ... Just be quiet."

He jumped again when a knock at his door sounded. He looked over to Declan again, shaking his head and raising a finger to his lips. "Not a word." He whispered, then opened the door just enough to peek his head out, bending slightly at the waist in the process. "Yes?" He smiled, putting on the persona of a recently arisen Prince Charming.

The guard straightened his back and bowed. "Prince Remiel. Our apologies for waking you."

His left eye twitched at the title. Now he couldn't even say that he was just a courtier. "It's alright, I was not sleeping deeply. Might I ask what all the commotion is about?" He feigned surprise very well.

"A thief has broken into the palace, Your Highness. He ran this way. We're asking each room if they've seen him or if he's entered any of their rooms."

Remy shrugged, glancing back into the room. "No thieves here, I'm afraid. Just me." He drummed his fingers on the wood awkwardly, then cleared his throat. "Anything else?"

The guard leaned a little to peer into the room, but Remy moved in front of his eye line and smiled kindly. "No, that's all. Erm, good night, Your Highness. Apologies again." He bowed once more, then moved on to the next door.

Remiel shut the door and locked it, turning and covering his face with his hands for a few seconds before letting them fall and giving Declan a look that was half-annoyed and half-amused. "Okay, so I'm a prince." He admitted, crossing his arms. "Prince Remiel of Muriel. And we," he said, reaching out one finger to poke Declan's irritatingly sturdy chest, "are even now. You saved my life, I saved yours. Although knowing what they do to thieves here in Estherel, you might owe me a little extra now." He pulled his arm back, eyes glancing over to one of the tapestries, unsure if it had a secret tunnel like the other one had. How convenient would that be? He looked back to Declan, biting his lower lip in thought. Having a rugged pirate in his bedroom was the fantasy cultivated by every romance novel he'd ever read and that realization was making him yearn for a glass of water if only to collect his thoughts.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 1:39 pm
User Image

Watching as the Prince lied through his teeth, Declan's gaze went down and he fought himself in not touching the Prince. He cleared his throat once the door was shut and locked, looking down at Remy as he spoke to Declan, scolding him and making the pirate smile as he said they were even. Declan crossed his arms once more and leaned against the wall, watching the boy squirm under his gaze. He followed his gaze to the tapestries and rose a brow before going to it. He looked behind it and sighed when he didn't see a hidden tunnel but rather a hidden locked door. Turning, to look at Remy he felt himself move toward the Prince. "It looks like I am stuck here..." he explained, "At least until everything dies down."

His gaze moved from Remy to around the room as he took in the Estherel Royal decorations. "They could try and be original" he complained, "I've seen castles in deserted islands with better decor." he looked down at Remy and flashed a gentle smile. "Perhaps they could learn from you Prince" His hand touches a piece of the Prince's hair, moving it from his face to behind his ear before pulling away. "Perhaps there is a bit of fun to be had here." he told the royal before him. "Either way, you're stuck with me for while" he moved to the couch in the room and sat down, leaning back and propping his feet on the table before it. "What should we do?" he asked.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 2:20 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

Hope that the door might open died very quickly, as evident on the prince's face. He placed a hand on his cheek, annoyed to find it hot to his touch, and sighed. Great. Nothing quite like being stuck with a pirate for Gods know how long in the middle of the night with bizarre sexual tension that just won't die down. Remy stared forward, trying in vain to get his thoughts in order. Declan was infuriating and smug and everything he ever hated about the company he was made to keep with the added degree of charm and the admitted skill that allowed him to be smug. He was fighting so hard not to fall victim to the appeal of the pirate that a small voice in the back of his mind was telling him that he was forcing the inevitable. Being stuck together was likely to make this an eventuality. D-mn.

He followed Declan's gaze at the room, his nose scrunching up. The room was rather droll compared to his own back home. His castle back in Muriel was filled with sunlight and flowers, even the rooms. There was only a need for candles late at night and even then, the moonlight often lit the rooms well enough. This room was dark and a little old-fashioned. He liked it fine, but he was made for warmth and light. He nearly didn't hear Declan's compliment. Remy's eyes snapped back to Declan's face, realizing too late how close they were. Fun to be had? Remy's face went as red as his hair, breathe caught in his throat at Declan's touch. He licked his lips absently, his mind blank from the scent of leather and sea salt emanating off of the pirate. He didn't breathe again until Declan finally moved away, feeling lightheaded enough to lean on the door one more. Okay, so it was probably for the best to keep a measure of the distance between them.

Remy moved to light more candles to brighten the room a little, the darkness just a little too intimate for his delicate constitution to handle. Glancing over to Declan, the prince bit back a scowl and rushed to his bed to locate his trousers. Unfortunately, the maid had taken them away to launder while he'd slept. He tugged the edge of his shirt, trying desperately to recall where he'd put his trunks with a change of trousers. He groaned upon realizing that they were probably in the adjoining room with his valet. Why did he have to be a prince? He could go into the room to get them but risked waking his valet who would wonder why he needed pants at such a late hour. He spun to face Declan, not trusting him with his back and reached behind himself to wrap his fingers around the bedpost to stable himself. "D-do? There's nothing to do but sit here and wait for the guards to move on to the other wing." It suddenly occurred that saying that while standing next to a bed was probably not the most self-aware thing he could've said. For the second time that day, Remy admitted to himself that he would not survive in those romance novels he liked so much.

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 2:37 pm
User Image

Declan was quiet as he sat where he was. He leaned back and relaxed a bit as he watched the Prince. The man seemed to get flustered more and more by the moment. Declan smiled a bit as he watched, not used to people not knowing what to do in a situation like this. Usually, he was revealed so he could get punished. But this man... he was interesting, and apparently quite nervous. Declan watched him move to look for extra clothing, the man realizing he was half naked already. He gave the man some time to figure things out and then he grew still until Declan spoke and then he laughed as he stood.

Unbuttoning his coat, he let it fall and sighed as he got comfortable. He looked at Remy and smiled as he stepped closer to him. He could sense the unease in the man as he stepped close, gauging his reaction as he looked down at him. Declan reached behind him, grabbing a pillow from the end of the bed. He moved and turned, going to the couch once more. Declan set it down and lid on the couch, looking up at him. "You can calm down now." he explained, "It's obvious you're uncomfortable. And I don't do anything with anyone if they are not comfortable with what I'm doing." he was quiet as his gaze moved ahead.

Declan thought about what to say and looked at Remy. "Tell me about your kingdom" he said, looking ahead again. "Pass the time for a bit. When you're finished, I am sure the guards will be passed and I can take my leave." he explained, crossing his arms as he relaxed where he laid.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:07 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

The coat fell to reveal a body he'd only glimpsed back in the pub. His clothes fit him very well, noted Remiel much to his chagrin. He was shocked his find his hands trembling not from fear, but from an unfamiliar and undiagnosed emotion. It grew worse the closer Declan came to him. Their bodies were much closer than he was fully comfortable with, but he couldn't deny that the fleeting warmth of the man's body was enticing. Despite himself, he followed Declan for a brief moment as he leaned back with the pillow. Catching himself, Remy clenched his fists. He knew what was wrong with himself. He knew he was attracted to Declan. He'd read enough romance novels to know how the heroine tended to act when confronted with the sexy, self-confident hero. He also knew how scenes like these tended to end, and he'd be d-mned if he offered up his maidenhead to a common pirate!

Maidenhead? What the- Remy stopped himself from rolling his eyes at his own stupidity. Men don't have maidenheads. However, that look in Declan's eyes made him reconsider the possibility.

At Declan's reassurance, Remy swallowed and nodded his thanks. "Sorry. Like I said before, I'm very sheltered. I don't often have strange, handsome men in my room." Did he just call him handsome? Remy dug his fingernails into his palm. He was getting way too comfortable with Declan. He started to move towards the couch, tugging the edge of his shirt down once more before seating himself down. The couch was small enough that he couldn't be more than two feet from Declan, but Remy trusted the pirate's word that he wouldn't try anything. He tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and clasped his hands on his lap, looking at Declan. "Muriel?" It was landlocked, so it was possible Declan had never been there.

Relaxing at the question, he smiled fondly. "Muriel is beautiful. The people, the scenery, the culture. We're all descended from the kingdoms of Ishgar and Estherel, even the royal family. The droughts have made it a little difficult for farmers, but we put in a lot of work during the rainy seasons and save up the food we will need. Even my sister has to do her part this time of year." He looked down at his hands, noting the callouses developed over years of hard work that none of the other princes he'd met had. They softened considerably in the dry seasons and had done so during his trips through the kingdoms, yet he still was self-conscious about them. The Ishgarian king himself had commented on them when they'd met last.

"That's really the only time I'm allowed out of the palace. If I'm not helping our people, I'm kept locked up because my father is always worried that a foreign king might make a move against the crown and the heir. It makes it hard to have any companions who aren't being directly paid by my father." He looked up at Declan, gesturing between them. "That's probably why you're making me so nervous. I don't spend much time with anyone who isn't my sister, and she's definitely nothing like you." He breathed a nerve-riddled laugh. Declan was absolutely nothing like the princess or really anyone he'd ever known.

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 3:44 pm
User Image

Declan grew comfortable and listened as Remy moved closer. And eventually sat with him. Declan closed his eyes, listening to Remy as he spoke. He was told about the Prince's land which made him wonder about visiting, if he'd ever been there before. Even though it was landlocked, he couldn't digress he didnt remember going somewhere like it. He thought about it and sighed softly as he thought about it. Declan had only ever been to Ishgar once. A run in there led him to stay away from the inland, not able to manuever on it as well as he did on the water. Though Declan thought about the place, he cursed himself for his first thought which was he wondered what all he could take from there. He opened his eyes slightly, his gaze rolling over to Remy as he told him why he was so nervous. Declan rose a brow at the thought of this little Prince, one who had not endured most of the world's horrors. He closed his eyes again and barely whispered a short incantation. He winced slightly, the sudden use of magic. He cast a ward on the room, one where sound could not be heard from within. He sat up and looked at Remy.

"As sheltered as you have been, do you not grow curious about what life holds? Where you could go if you just lived in the moment?" He asked, looking at Remy now. He smiled a bit and reached forward, lacing his arm around Remy before pulling him close. "Living in the moment is what I have done my entire life. I enjoy taking what I want but I give back in return" His hook moved gently, the tip trailing up Remy's side as Declan held his gaze. He smiled back, his free hand moving through the man's hair, clenching it just above the neck and pulling back slightly. "You are not ready however, to live in the moment and to take what you want." Declan's hook ran over Remy's skin ever so gently before Declan leaned forward, their lips meeting ever so gently at first.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 5:43 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

The prince rubbed the back of his neck, smiling softly at the memory of his homeland. All these trips always made him so homesick. Odette was a kind, familiar face, but it wasn't the same. He'd spent so much of his time away from home that he'd begun to forget what his bedroom looked like, what his normal clothes looked like. In actuality, what he wore now, this thin linen shirt was closer to what he usually wore than those ridiculously thick traveling clothes. He knew that he was complaining about something so ridiculously small compared to all the horrible things that had happened to Declan, a fierce pirate who had a hook for a hand. If he were to be believed, someone he loved had taken that away! Nothing Remy had been through could ever measure up to that.

Too lost in his thoughts to hear the incantation clearly, Remy didn't spark back to life until Declan spoke to him directly. He blushed, then shrugged at the question and nervously tucked his hair behind his ear once more. "I'm a Crown Prince. I don't get to live in the moment. I read when I can to escape my responsibilities, but other than that, all I do is for my kingdom." As cliche as that sounded, it was true. This was the first time in a very long time that Remy had been allowed to be himself and to "live in the moment", as it were.

He tensed as the pirate's arm circled his trim waist, his head turning quickly to face Declan in surprise just as he was pulled closer. The warmth of the elder man immediately leaked into his own cold body. He felt the hook grazing his side, the thin linen the only thing separating the metal tip from his pale skin. He lifted his face and his eyes fluttered closed as the gentle hand running through his red hair. They opened again when he grabbed it, whimpering very quietly from the pain. Taking what he wants, that's a very pirate-y thing to do, thought Remy, looking at Declan through hooded eyes. Was this Declan's way of giving Remy something that he wanted and letting him live in the moment through him? Remy thought for a moment about what he wanted. He'd gone so much of his life without letting anyone know who he really was, keeping this persona of the Rose Prince even when at home. But here, in this cold bedroom in a foreign kingdom with a strange man, he was finally allowed to be who he wanted to be and to do what he wanted to do. "Declan..." All these thoughts disappeared when Declan's lips met his.

Remy's hands had fallen to his lap during the whole of the interaction, but they now raised to Declan's chest in his attempt to protest. He was, after all, the Crown Prince of Muriel. He couldn't be caught here kissing a commoner. His father would throw an absolute fit! He tried to move his head, only succeeding in fitting their lips better together. The sensation made him close his eyes, the deep, hidden part of him wanting desperately to fall into the kiss. One of his hands slowly slid upward and touched the side of Declan's neck. This was nothing like any of the kisses from his past. Declan had no awkwardness, no inexperience to worry about. Maybe... Maybe just a little bit more of this wouldn't hurt. He sighed softly, the tension finally leaving his shoulders as he allowed himself to sink into the gentle kiss.

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 6:07 pm
User Image

Feeling the crown Prince still as their lips met, Declan smiled internally as he loosened his hold on the Prince's hair just slightly. He didn't want to hurt the lad, not without his say so anyway. Declan pulled away for just a moment to looked down at the Prince. "Live in the moment" he repeated before kissing him again, gently as the Prince gave in and his hands moved to feel Declan more. Declan moved slightly, giving the Prince room to move if he wanted too. But Declan didn't push him away nor did he try and stop the Prince. He wanted to man to feel what Declan did, to know that he wasn't bound to follow a straight line. If he wanted, he could follow whatever path he wanted. To take what he wanted. Declan could see the fascade of the perfect Prince fading as Remy gave in to him.

Declan let the kiss go on, soo kissing his way down Remy's cheek, to his neck and chest before stopping. He smiled and looked up at Remy. "What is it you want Little Prince?" he asked him, waiting for him to give his consent before he took it further. Declan was nothing if not a person who always got consent of the person he slept with. It was rare someone rejected him, but in this moment he wondered if the Prince would as they sat quiet, Declan leaning his forehead against Remy's chest, waiting for the words. He listened to Remy's breath, the hard breathing that came with the furosity that was the make out they just performed. As he waited, the tip of his hook trailed along Remy's leg and up his thigh as he waited for the words to continue or to stop.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 6:20 pm
User Image Location razz rincess Autumn's room / With razz rincess Autumn/ Mood:Many feelings

Serenade walked through the halls of the castle at a faster then normal pace. Her armor broadcasting her location with each hurried step. She thought today was going to be another peaceful day of training with the guards and knights, only to learn someone had poisoned a Royal. She had just got done with getting an earful from the King and decided it be best if she checked on the Princess.

Serenade approached Autumns door and walked in not knowing her current health. "My lady I apologize for my failure to stop this unlawful act towards you." She said immediately kneeling as the door closed behind her. "I promise the guilty party will be found and punished for this act of villainy." The knight remained kneeling awaiting the princess permission.

Khaleesi Angel

OogieKnight

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 6:34 pm

𝔓𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔪𝔫 𝔈𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔤𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔈𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔩 l 𝔄𝔠𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔡 𝔅𝔶: l 𝔚𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

Autumn had been to the infirmary, checked over and kept most of the day and pestered by her family before being allowed to return to her bedroom. She drew in a breathe once in her room. She gazed about and decided on a hot bath. She was slow in her bath, remaining in the water so she could relax. Once out of the bath, she brushed through her pale locks and soon she was sitting in bed, reading by the candle light. At the knock at her door she didn't react. It wasn't until Serenade had come in and spoke did Autumn jump, a hand going to her chest as she looked at the knight. "I am sorry Serenade, I did not hear you knock" She grew quiet as the knight spoke.

She listened and confirmed the news of her poisoning had spread through the castle. Autumn drew in a breath and shook her head, thinking about what could be being said. She stood after Serenade was finished and went to her. "You are not to blame Serenade. My drink made it past several servants before reaching me, I don't think it was meant for me either. I was just the lucky victim." she explained, "It is no one but the person who did it's fault. So please, do not beat yourself up for it" she smiled and stood straight before turning to Serenade. "Would you care for some tea Serenade? Or would you like to get back to your patrol?" she asked.

OogieKnight

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 7:34 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

Not knowing of the ward that Declan had put in place to keep their activities private, Remy bit his bottom lip when the pirate's lips left him and began to travel. His fingers wrapped around the back of Declan's neck as he dipped his head back, his long neck exposed to the chilled night air. His lips parted just enough to let out a shuddering exhale at the kisses to his sensitive skin. His body reacted honestly and quickly, so much so that it nearly gave the prince whiplash when Declan took his lips away once more and spoke. Remy lifted his head to look down at Declan, his eyes clouded with desire, and his lips slightly reddened from the sweet kiss.

"I-I don't know," he admitted breathlessly after a few moments. "I've never gotten this far." The prince offered a small smile and struggled to calm his breathing back down. He glanced over to the bed, knowing that if things continued over there, he risked a lot more than he was willing to. These stolen moments with Declan needed to remain what they were, just moments. His father wanted him to consider Princess Autumn as a wife, he couldn't risk losing that prospective marriage for a moment of pleasure with Declan. He was about to speak again when he felt the hook on his bare skin. The pirate had to know that he was making this far too difficult for the prince to do his duty to his crown.

Live in the moment, Declan had said. Live in the moment and take what you want. Remy was a prince with responsibilities and a life he was expected to live, but not tonight. Tonight, he could indulge himself just a little. He moved his hand from the back of Declan's neck to his chin, lifting it just enough so that they looked at each other again, then leaned down and planted a sweet, soft kiss on the pirate. "I want to live in the moment," he whispered against Declan's lips. "I'm still... Well, inexperienced is the right word. I'm not quite ready for the whole thing." He immediately flushed at his unfortunate phrasing. "But I want to continue and see what happens. Live until the moment is taken from me and I have to return to reality." He licked his lips, then kissed Declan again, this time applying just a little more pressure. He wasn't as skilled as Declan, but he knew enough that it was far too late for him to turn back now. He would stop things before they moved too far as his mind and body were definitely not prepared for anything more, but this sweet kissing and gentle exploration were perfect for this one night. of freedom. The cord fell from his hair, having given its last stand when Declan tugged at his hair, and with it many of Remy's remaining inhibitions.

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 8:04 pm
User Image

Declan looked down at Remy and smiled before moving, letting him move onto his lap. Declan held Remy's legs as he moved and let him get comfortable before kissing him again. Declan's hand, free now, slowly moved down Remy's back, letting his hair go and tracing a light touch down his back. Declan could tell the Prince was arguing within himself, whether to let it go on or to stop it. When Remy spoke, Declan stopped a few moments. Declan understood then, that this man he sat with, kissing and touching, had never been with another like this. He drew in a breath and sighed as he pulled away. He looked up at Remy and put a hand to his cheek. "Little Prince" he breathed before his breath was stolen in a kiss.

Declan obliged the Prince, letting him explore to his hearts content, his hand on Remy's thigh, unmoving as his hook laid against the other. Declan created several trails of kisses, a few leaving marks in spots he knew would not be seen. With each kiss, Declan smiled as he felt Remy's reaction. He looked up at Remy a moment and kissed him again. "Little Prince" he whispered after a moment, capturing the man's hands and stopping. He looked down at their hands and drew in a breath. "If we continue, I may be unable to stop." he explained. He kept his gaze on Remy's hands, steadying his own breath. "This is where we stop for today" he explained. He was quiet as his came to his senses, not wanting to continue if Remy did not want too.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 9:05 pm
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing

Remy knew the night could not last forever, much as he wanted it to. He let his hands explore the body of the strong man beneath him as he was moved to be seated on his lap. Each breath that left his lips carried with it a degree of longing, each brush of his hands against Declan's body filled with a desire for more. He kept his hands over Declan's shirt, unsure if he'd be able to stop himself if he went underneath, and felt with his fingers over every ridge and scar. The future would bring with it time to see them for himself. This thought gave him pause. They might not have a future. Another kiss pulled him back into the fantasy of a moment lost in time. He rocked gently against the pirate, shuddering at their closeness. Each mark that marred his pristine skin was one that he would wear with pride even after they faded away.

As with all explorations, this one had to come to an end. Declan, thankfully, was well-versed enough to be the one to say something. He welcomed the kiss, eyes opening as he looked down at Declan and cupped his face with his hands, then allowed the pirate to take his hands and move them down. He reluctantly nodded, understanding his reason well, and leaned in to kiss Declan's cheek. "You're right. I hate that." He chuckled mirthlessly. "I return to Muriel soon," he admitted, bowing his head and touching his forehead to Declan's shoulder. "I wonder if we'll ever see each other again." He permitted himself one last moment of weakness (and a little time to let his blood return to his brain), before hesitantly removing himself from Declan's lap and standing. He ran a hand through his hair, looking thoroughly kissed with red lips and tangled curls. "Do you think you'll be able to sneak out without being caught?" he asked, glancing over to the door and wondering if the guards still remained stationed outside his door. It had only seemed like minutes they'd been alone together, not like the several hours it had been.

User Image

Khaleesi Angel

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Khaleesi Angel
Captain

Divine Warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 9:21 pm
User Image

Watching the Prince as he kissed his cheek, Declan wanted so bad to move and to pin the fair haired man. He came too as he heard the Prince chuckle. He listened and felt the man leave into him. He was returning home soon... a kingdom away from the sea. Declan listened as the Prince wondered if they would ever see each other again. Declan was quiet, thinking as his Prince stood, running a hand where Declan's hand had been. Declan stood as well and straightened his shirt. He looked at Remy and grasped the coat that was given to him. He listened as the younger male worried on whether Declan would make it out or not. A short smile covered Declan's teeth.

He listed a hand and with a swoop of air and short incantation later, the lock broke and the metal fell. "I've had the answer all along. But I wanted to spend time with you." he explained, "I'll escape. And We will meet again Little Prince." he moved to Remy once more and kissed him, leaving him breathless before pulling away. He smiled and kissed the man's forehead before disappearing into the hidden tunnel. Declan chuckled as he ran through the tunnels, using his mind to navigate the place until he reached outside. He had kept Remy's hand in his own before he left, one of Declan's rings now sat in it, a momento of their time and something for Declan to hunt down later on. Once outside, Declan stole a gaze back at the Castle and nodded with a smile, watching it disappear as he headed back for his ship.

Mayah Playah

☼Kingdom of Estherel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff