Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)
● Joining, Breeding Updates, and Promotions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:26 pm
-Ghastly Demise-
I'm a New Soul!

Username: - Ghastly Demise-
Uncert Link: Here
Cert Link: N/A
Wolf Name: Song Of The Nightingale
Parents: Blood Falcon , Ripples in the azure sea

Brief Personality: general he has always come off a bit cocky, but deep down hes very caring and free spirited, he loves to run and hunt, practicing on bugs ever since he was a pup, Now fully grown hes more playful and excitable than ever, he however takes his job seriously and will protect those around him.
Position Wanted: Hunter

Bird Incoming!

Username: -Ghastly Demise-
Uncert Link: Here
Cert Link: Here
Crow Name: Winter's Soft Breath

Their Meaning: Announcements -She will brings important news from alliances and Higher ups in the pack spreading the word for events and gatherings so on so forth
Bonded?: Bonded to Ripples In The Azure Sea !

It's almost sad to see Nightingale grow up, but Big Bad is excited to see the wolf they'll become. Of course, he fondly remembers their puppyhood and will happily retell stories. Nightingale is the first Hunter.

Winter's Soft Breath is a welcoming sight, as usually they bring news!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:40 pm
I'm a New Soul!

Username: Saint Vis
Uncert Link: HERE
Wolf Name: Silver Bird Siren
Parents: Blood Falcon x Ripples in the Azure Sea

Brief Personality: Silver Bird Siren is a very decisive young lady, she is heavy-willed and only allows certain wolves to make decisions for her. Although she is a Crow, she will often venture on her down time to the Sand Raiders and see if she can help within that pack as well. (If she is accepted in as a Mimic when she's older I think she practices with the Sand Raiders to see if she can fool newcomers there). When her personality is in a low divet, she often goes quiet and becomes a bit of a loner, but only when within her own pack.
Position Wanted: Mimic (or Assassin)

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:55 pm
Saint Vis
I'm a New Soul!

Username: Saint Vis
Uncert Link: HERE
Wolf Name: Silver Bird Siren
Parents: Blood Falcon x Ripples in the Azure Sea

Brief Personality: Silver Bird Siren is a very decisive young lady, she is heavy-willed and only allows certain wolves to make decisions for her. Although she is a Crow, she will often venture on her down time to the Sand Raiders and see if she can help within that pack as well. (If she is accepted in as a Mimic when she's older I think she practices with the Sand Raiders to see if she can fool newcomers there). When her personality is in a low divet, she often goes quiet and becomes a bit of a loner, but only when within her own pack.
Position Wanted: Mimic (or Assassin)

Big Bad remembers this pale lady very well! Maybe he's a tad envious of her pretty dye, too. It'd never look as good on him, though! He welcomes her growth and accepts her request to become a Mimic.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:04 pm
I'd Like to Join!

Username: RozeyBear
Uncert Link: boop
Cert Link: boop 2
Wolf Name: Black Bone

Brief Personality:
tab Wise beyond his years, Black Bone has learned the hard way that kindness does not always win. Through lessons his mother taught him, he's hardened his heart so he never faces the same pain as she did. He's quite serious and hardly ever laughs. He's quiet and reserved, almost constantly thinking, but he'll never tell someone else his thoughts.

tab He's very guarded and salty upon first meeting him, but once you get to know him he's a bit more open. Superstitious and grumpy, the only thing that seems to make him happy nowadays is his collection of bones.

Trial Response: boop 3
Position Wanted: Healer

RozeyBear

Naughty Bear

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:18 pm
RozeyBear
I'd Like to Join!

Username: RozeyBear
Uncert Link: boop
Cert Link: boop 2
Wolf Name: Black Bone

Brief Personality:
tab Wise beyond his years, Black Bone has learned the hard way that kindness does not always win. Through lessons his mother taught him, he's hardened his heart so he never faces the same pain as she did. He's quite serious and hardly ever laughs. He's quiet and reserved, almost constantly thinking, but he'll never tell someone else his thoughts.

tab He's very guarded and salty upon first meeting him, but once you get to know him he's a bit more open. Superstitious and grumpy, the only thing that seems to make him happy nowadays is his collection of bones.

Trial Response: boop 3

At first, when the wolf blinked owlishly at him, Bad wondered if they were still in there. It wasn't uncommon for a wolf to dissociate during the trial; it was a valid way to endure it. However, their rasped answer was strong, even if the words lacked much behind them.

It honestly reminded him of someone he once knew.

He laughed with an uproar, head nodding. "That we need! Plenty of wounded paws and hinds to go around -- you'll find a good place among our kind."

And with that, Black Bone was accepted warmly as a Healer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:43 pm
I'd Like to Join!

Uncert Link: xXx
Cert Link: XxX
Wolf Name: Echo of Ember Flames

Brief Personality: sefless, carring and out going. He long ago risked his life to save a litter of puppes in the forest. In doing so he was grately burrned. In risking his life to save the puppies. He now wants to do on to otheres that have aided him in his healing.

Trial Response: XxX
Position Wanted: Caretaker

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:46 am
-Ghastly Demise-
I'd Like to Join!

Uncert Link: xXx
Wolf Name: Echo of Ember Flames

Brief Personality: sefless, carring and out going. He long ago risked his life to save a litter of puppes in the forest. In doing so he was grately burrned. In risking his life to save the puppies. He now wants to do on to otheres that have aided him in his healing.

Big Bad had hoped this day would come when he took in th wolf. Help never came with the request they stay, but he had grown to enjoy the company of Echo.

So, when Echo passed their trial he was greeted by a grinning Big Bad, and the Caretaker role was bestowed upon him.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:46 pm
I'd Like to Join!

Username: Pandora Talie
Uncert Link: X
Cert Link: X
Wolf Name: Story

Brief Personality: Story can be easily described as matronly. She is commonly seen as a gentle, kind-hearted, loving, and a very motherly wolf. It’s always a delight to be around such a sympathetic and warm gal. Are you starved for affection? Go hang out with Story!

Trial Response: Here

Pandora Talie

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:05 pm
Pandora Talie
I'd Like to Join!

Username: Pandora Talie
Uncert Link: X
Cert Link: X
Wolf Name: Story

Brief Personality: Story can be easily described as matronly. She is commonly seen as a gentle, kind-hearted, loving, and a very motherly wolf. It’s always a delight to be around such a sympathetic and warm gal. Are you starved for affection? Go hang out with Story!

Trial Response: Here

Big Bad stood tall and proud, his bird perched on his shoulder. Bluebeard cawed irritably, looking down at the wolf before kicking off into flight. Bad exhaled lowly, noting the surface gashes on his shoulder for Bluebeard's departure. Damned bird.

"You made it," Big Bad greeted, although he didn't say much after. He was, if anything, entranced by her tales, evident as his body relaxed and tail flicked idly. The massive beast of a wolf broke in a grin, head cocking to the side once she was done with her tale. Somehow, she still seemed to have plenty of energy. She'd fit in nicely with their family.

"Come come, we have plenty of kill to share and a den for weary paws. I'll show you where the Caretakers reside and give you the day to settle!" His voice, booming and merry, carried throughout the pack -- they had a new Crow!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:31 pm
I'd Like to Join!

Username: Rein_Carnation
Uncert Link: XxX
Wolf Name: Russet Vision

Brief Personality: Independent, caring, and knowledgeable. Russet is a survivor of his "demon" as he has called his headaches many times. Living on his own, he's learned to survive and discover remedies to help others along with himself.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:29 pm
Rein_Carnation
I'd Like to Join!

Username: Rein_Carnation
Uncert Link: XxX
Wolf Name: Russet Vision

Brief Personality: Independent, caring, and knowledgeable. Russet is a survivor of his "demon" as he has called his headaches many times. Living on his own, he's learned to survive and discover remedies to help others along with himself.

Big Bad noted Russet's eye color, two thoughts coming to mind; it would be good for someone with Seer blood to settle within the pack and hopefully bring more Seer's, and secondly he sympathized for the headaches he knew came to males with that eye color.

He also was vaguely jealous -- purple eyes were pretty.

"Great help you shall be! Welcome to the pack, Russet Vision."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:23 pm
I've Been Here!

Username: Krysin
Uncert Link: [x]
Cert Link: N/A (will update when she has one <3 )
Wolf Name: Statice

Brief Personality: Statice, though unconventionally named, is one of those wolves who just seem to fit in. Personable and clever, she knows how to read a room and slip her way into conversation without disrupting the flow of it. Though young, she is surprisingly confident in the way that she carries herself around others. It is clear that Statice's strength lies in the way she interacts with others and the world around her.
Position Wanted: Recruiter

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:06 pm
Krysin
I've Been Here!

Username: Krysin
Cert Link: N/A (will update when she has one <3 )
Wolf Name: Statice

Brief Personality: Statice, though unconventionally named, is one of those wolves who just seem to fit in. Personable and clever, she knows how to read a room and slip her way into conversation without disrupting the flow of it. Though young, she is surprisingly confident in the way that she carries herself around others. It is clear that Statice's strength lies in the way she interacts with others and the world around her.
Position Wanted: Recruiter

Oh! Big Bad remembers Statice! Maybe they've been out recruiting, but now that she's back (for who knows how long) on the pack lands he absolutely remembers her face!

Welcome Statice back to the pack as a Recruiter!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:21 pm
I'd Like to Join!

Username: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Cert Link: [x]
Wolf Name: Snakeskin

Brief Personality: Snakeskin, like her name, is constantly changing and shedding her old 'skin' as it were. She is very loyal to those she is close to and while she has no set personality, she is pretty straightforward with anyone she comes across. She melds herself into any personality she feels will fit the current situation and is not afraid to really play the field in order to get what she wants. She is valuable because she doesn't really get attached to anyone or anything unless they are dear to her. By that it would have to be pack related or someone who sticks around long enough to appreciate her. She is easy to get along with because she doesn't really have a bad side or a good side. She is neutral and able to shape herself into whatever is needed.
Trial Response: [x]
Position Wanted: Mimic

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:06 am
XxXPandamoniumXxX
I'd Like to Join!

Username: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Cert Link: [x]
Wolf Name: Snakeskin

Brief Personality: Snakeskin, like her name, is constantly changing and shedding her old 'skin' as it were. She is very loyal to those she is close to and while she has no set personality, she is pretty straightforward with anyone she comes across. She melds herself into any personality she feels will fit the current situation and is not afraid to really play the field in order to get what she wants. She is valuable because she doesn't really get attached to anyone or anything unless they are dear to her. By that it would have to be pack related or someone who sticks around long enough to appreciate her. She is easy to get along with because she doesn't really have a bad side or a good side. She is neutral and able to shape herself into whatever is needed.
Trial Response: [x]
Position Wanted: Mimic

He held his gaze on her as she spoke, still as a boulder itself. How many wolves had come to him seeking a home? How many had nothing of their own and sought something to hold onto? She had passed the test and stood before him to show it; a strong and capable wolf.

Another addition to the flock.

"It is family you've found!" He finally barked, tossing his head to the side. "Welcome, Snakeskin. Lets find you a den and some food, ay?"

Welcome Snakeskin, the Mimic!

[Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces