SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:13 am
Orpheus Solon

There was a long sigh. "Pyre...Lixes is an idiot...if he keeps playing hero like this...he may not come back one day. I--" he growled. "The last thing I want to do is bury a sibling before me. We've done that already." he muttered darkly. He reached out with his better hand to pet the radaku. The worse thought coming to mind...what if he had to pick? Between one of his siblings he swore to protect...or Jerami?

He stopped petting Pyre. "As right as Lixes was...it wasn't fair for him to say what he did. Yeah, I'm telling our Dad's what he did..." he then looked down at his hand. "Willing to take the lecture I'm due for cause of this..."

Down at the river. Miqwe waited for Lixes to be done. The hulking whelp letting out sounds here and there to let Lixes know where he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:00 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

A short time later Lixes was all cleaned up and getting redressed in the fresh pair of clothes that he'd found for himself. Everything had been dealt with and now all he had to do was find something to eat because he was crazy hungry after the day that he'd had. As he started back toward home he gave Miqwe another glance, giving a little sigh, before he said, "So... why are you with me, Little Bit? You're pacing about and squeaking at me when you should be with Drexl. You're his mount, right?"

The creature was an odd one but he couldn't say that he was overly upset over his appearance. Drexl wasn't going to follow him, likely too angry, so he'd sent his beast instead? Something that caused him to sigh a bit as he continued forward toward home. After stepping inside he called out, "I'm back!" Not that he felt Drexl probably cared but since he was being such a prude about needing to know where Lixes was at all times.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:07 pm
Orpheus Solon

Drexl looked over to where his brother was walking in. He didn't speak as honestly the pain in his hand was starting to be a little distracting. He couldn't move four fingers now. The male made a face as he sighed. There was still plenty of slowly oozing blood that he knew it was going to be a while before it would stop. He looked to the door, actually hoping that his Father's would walk through.

Miqwe didn't lumber into the house. He wasn't exactly allowed. So he went to his little pen to settle in for a while.

Drexl lifted his hand a little to take a better look at it in light. "Crap. Dad is going to kill me..." his Father's told him time and time again to watch his temper. "If they ask...I hit the table because you decided to cross the line." he intoned. "By the way...don't expect me to hang out with you for a while so good luck going around by yourself because we're not allowed. I'll be with Jerami...so I guess that's my choice. As per your statement earlier."

Oh yeah, there wasn't any bitterness there...totally none. The bigger half of the brothers looked down at his hand. Hoping Jerami could help out somehow.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:11 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes turned to look at his brother, his mismatched eyes going a bit wide, before he gritted his teeth, "Fine. Go hang out with your princess then, not as though you would have been around much longer if the Dretch hadn't shown up anyway, right?" So his brother was going to be a total jerk, was he? He was to lash out at tables and punish him because he didn't trust that Lixes could take care of himself and others without Drexl around.

Giving a snort he started toward the kitchen and where the food was waiting for him. He set to work gathering up what he wanted, not even bothering to look at Drexl this point, "Why don't you run to Jerami right now then? I'm sure he will welcome you with open arms and then you don't have to be stuck here with me any longer."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:19 pm
Orpheus Solon

Drexl froze, then slowly turned to his brother. "What?!? You---you...You little---" he nearly smacked the already injured hand into another object had he not heard a voice in the back of his head yell 'NO!!' He stopped. Glanced to his hand, then decided not be the total idiot he was sure his Father's would call him.

"Two reasons, genius. One...its dark. Two...if I leave without word to Dad and Pop, they'll skin me alive before the Dretch do." he said with a growl. "Your upset because I want to move out with Jerami...aren't you? That's why you said I wouldn't stick around...that's why you even mentioned him. You...are you serious, Lixes? You think I'm abandoning you for him...don't you?"

He was ignoring the pain in favor of focusing on this new issue. Why did Lixes even cross that line? He should of known that mentioning Jerami in that manner would set him off...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:31 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Yeah, I'm sure that is what would matter most. Better that you sit here like the big idiot that you are instead of getting your hand looked at. I'm sure that they will love hearing that they are the reason you did something so stupid when you have a healer on hand that can fix you." He said, rolling his eyes, feeling more then a little annoyed at the manner in which Drexl was acting. Now he was doing it on purpose! Shaking his head he said, "You're just staying here and not going to the healer because you want to show to our parents that you're better then me at following rules!"

Gritting his teeth as his brother turned things around on him he said, "Look. It doesn't matter either way." His brother might be interested in trying to delve into this matter more deeply but Lixes wasn't in the mood. Instead he just sat down at the table in the kitchen so he could eat the food that he'd gathered instead. Maybe if he just ignored Drexl then he'd go to Jerami? If not he would just finish his meal and go find the healer himself since his brother was being a stubborn idiot at the moment.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:35 pm
Orpheus Solon

Drexl stared at his brother's back for a few more moments. "Okay, fine. Pyre...please make sure he stays here. I'll take Miqwe with me." he walked out to the back to whistle for the Limbara. He called back to Lixes, 'Tell them where I've gone!!"

With that he left with his mount. Hissing a little as he jostled his hand once...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:42 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes glanced over his shoulder as his brother took off after telling Pyre to look after him. He gave a roll of his mismatched eyes as he looked at the radaku and said, "Had to twist his arm, eh?" With that he finished up the snack that he'd gathered for himself before heading for his room. His brother wouldn't be home for a while he was sure so he might as well head to his room. With Pyre on his case now it would take some doing to slip away again, likely more then he cared for. As such he would just have to hang out around home for a bit.

Tomorrow he meant to head out again if at all possible. It mostly depended on if his brother went off and told on him. Given his mood when he left he would guess that he probably would just to get back at him. Bah, once the Dretch was gone maybe he aught to move out too? At least then he could do his hero work without worry of his family trying to stop him at all times. He'd wait on such decisions for the future though since he did have to wait until the Dretch were chased off or else they wouldn't be moving anywhere.

For now he was stuck in this room with the brother he was arguing with. Such fun.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas