Crew

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:55 pm
User Image

Guild- Sabertooth | Rank- S-rank | Magic- Ice Devil Slayer, Ice-Make, Fire, & Sword

████████████████████████████████████████████████

The Devil Slayer grit his teeth. His grip on his sword tightened even more, turning his knuckles. “Bring it on, Pampred Brat!” His voice came out in a low growl. These people clearly didn’t know who they were dealing with. They may be nobles, but they were utter trash. He wasn’t about to let them walk over Hailey or any of the others. “You talk big for someone who’s hiding behind a butler and made-up laws this entire time. See if you can live up to those big words of yours.” Rin felt his blood boil at the insinuation that he was weak by one of the males. Yet, what angered him the most was the way in which they sneered and spoke to Hailey. These so-called nobles considered her nothing more than an object. Something to make their lives convenient and possessing no other purpose. Their expressions— he recognized them well. Pure and unadulterated loathing and hatred resided in their gazes. “You think you’re so high and mighty. You don’t know what it means to fight! Look at you!” Rin jerked his head to encompass the field. Guards with magic-resistant weapons encircled them. “Hiding behind your army. I bet you’ve never even fought before!” The blue-haired teenager challenged. He truly disliked the cocky dirt-bag. Hearing the matriarch of the group speak, he settled into a defensive stance, making certain to guard both Hailey and Kawa from any attacks. From behind, Rin sensed a strange power creeping from Kawa, though he couldn’t quite distinguish it. The man was an S-rank like himself, so perhaps he was allowing some of his power to seep in a bid to deter their opponents. However, his focus soon turned away from that train of thought, shifting towards Mizuki. Her voice altered to match that of the mistress; although, hard as it was to believe, she somehow held a superiority that superseded the elder woman.

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Guild- Blue Pegasus | Rank- C-rank| Magic- Celestial Spirit

☽❄ ████████████████████████████████████████████████ ❄☾

She drew in a deep breath before releasing it in a slow exhale. It seems that I have no choice. Mizuki had hoped that she wouldn’t need to rely on certain aspects of her history. Unfortunately, these self-proclaimed nobles chose not to heed her warning and refused to excuse themselves. The princess could not abide their blatant disuse of law and order any further. They hid behind the notion of justice so that they might further their goals without any care for those under their governance. “We will do no such thing.” Her teal orbs looked first to the blonde male since he’d addressed her directly. Leo stood fast in his chosen spot. A smirk graced his features while he listened to the demands placed on the smaller group. His ears flicked with each new sound made, allowing him to ready himself for any perceived assault. These people have no clue… Kawa’s essence stirred behind him, furthering his notion that the nobles had chosen the wrong fight. Meanwhile, the cerulean-haired teenager waited for Rin to fall silent. She understood well his desire to dole out penance on these individuals; however, she well knew the battle of wits and wills that was at silently in play. Indeed, the nobles may have soldiers at their disposal, but she held something more. “Your laws are nothing but farce.” Her tone and gaze were hardened as steel. Authority of the utmost sort dripped from every syllable that she uttered. “It is clear that you do not recognize the truth of the matter. Allow me to rectify that…”

Squaring her shoulders, she cast her eyes upon the family of nobles and the butler they resided behind. “My name is Mizuki Aquaria Kagehoshi. Eldest child of Takeshi and Hikari Kagehoshi. Princess and Heir Apparent to the Kingdom of Eridani. Close friend and Confidant to the Princess of Fiore.” She annunciated every word, projected every sentence for all to hear. “These three and I are here on business which does not pertain to you. Should you choose to further interfere with that business in any fashion, should you lift a hand against us in any form, or remotely threaten us again, then I shall see to it you are stripped of your rank and prestige. That the entirety of your livelihood is taken from you, and that you are subjected to the same poverty and harsh standards you have employed here.” Mizuki continued onward, never faltering in her resolve or intensity. Her gaze remained fixated on the others as she channeled her emotions into her speech. “These people with me,” the princess waved a hand to encapsulate Hailey, Kawa, and Rin. “Are my retainers. As such, they fall under the protection and guardianship of the Kingdom of Eridani and, by proxy, the Kingdom of Fiore and the Magic Council. Continue to inhibit our movements and detain us any longer, and you will find the laws of both kingdoms and Council shall land squarely upon you and your household.” Meeting the cold stare of the mistress, she finished, “Understand, this is not merely a promise, but a royal decree. You have no claim to Hailey Blackwell. Nor do you hold power over myself or those in my party. Now…what say you of this?” The princess exuded confidence and regality. She was certain her words would strike a cord with the affluent family. Which cord that might be, she stayed uncertain, though she didn’t show it. If they persisted in their endeavors, then she would have to employ secondary measures to prevent a fight from ensuing.

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸
Kio no Tenshi
Haraaaa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:52 am
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |✶| Blue Pegasus |✶| A-Rank |✶| New Trimens |✶|
                                                      |✶| Standard: Love You Love You Love |✶| Battle: Butterfly Sky |✶|

Things went from bad to worst for Hailey and company as they were surrounded by the Mistress' muscle. Yet and still, the group stood their ground against their adversaries. The silent one of the four brothers who simply stood and watched probably went unnoticed. However, the opposite was true in this case as he would suddenly feel arms wrap around his waist from behind. Should he look, he would be met with a young brunette no taller than 5'2" who was looking up at him with hearts in her eyes. Her grip would get tighter and tighter with strength that certainly didn't belong to a girl her size. "You're so handsome! And beautiful! Are you seeing anyone?!" she asked, gushing at the male. Before he could respond, the gentle breeze would make her shiver and cause her recoil. If she knew Hailey was bringing them into such a cold place she would have dressed for the occasion. Instead, she had this short skirt that offered no such warmth. "So cold...but at least we have each other, Sanya!" Chloe called him out by name.

'How exactly did she know his name?' they might wonder. Well that was due to where Chloe had been up until now. "Overhearing" that Kawa was going on a mission with Hailey, the brunette did not hesitate to tag along! Truth be told, she was always skeptical of Hailey (really any girl that spent as much time with Kawa) and wanted to see what was going on. There was something about that girl that just seemed too perfect and alas, this seemed to be the moment of truth. Perhaps she was a little jealous; however, she wanted to be sure her guildmate wasn't getting mixed up in any "nefarious" deeds. The journey through the cold was harsh and unexpected for Chloe, yet she endured, keeping a relatively safe distance from the group. Upon arriving in the rundown town, she parted ways from them and sought out information on Hailey. But instead, the New Trimen leader learned more about the town which lead her to the royals. Snooping around there for a while, she learned quite a bit about these people and their hold on the town. Rotten, despicable people the lot of them! Except maybe Sanya or so she hoped. But having seen where the purple haired woman whom she slightly despised had come from, Chloe felt a bit remorseful and hasty in her judgement. Maybe Hailey wasn't so bad after all...

So now here Chloe was, clinging to her newest infatuation despite the current situation. The girl peered around Sanya, taking notice of Kawa and friends as they took their stand. Her teammate seemed...slightly off; even she could tell from where she stood. It was a side of him that she was not acquainted with. Then there was Rin, as handsome and brave as ever, prepared to defend Hailey with all he had. Oh wait, there was another handsome face among them; the man in a suit, shades and a golden mane. He wasn't with them before, who was he? And lastly there was Mizuki, her fellow guildmate who just revealed some shocking information. "WHAAAAAT?! A PRINCESS?! MIZUKI SINCE WHEN?!?!" Chloe blurted out, absolutely shocked. Surely she was just trying to alleviate the situation, right? In which case, perhaps she should've played along...

【.MOOD.】 [Infatuated / Surprised]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 ["Mizuki? A princess?! No way!"]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Team Hailey and the Marivaldi Family]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      【.INVENTORY.】

DragonYolk
Crew

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:17 pm
User Image

河 [Kawa]

[Magics]----- Arc of Time, Dark Écriture, Etherious Form, Solid Script
                            [Equipment]----- x3 Scrolls, x1 Spare Post-Op Patch, x2 Pens
                            [Occupation]----- Blue Pegasus S Rank Mage, Librarian

Try one more time, a hundred times,
                            All I remember is your face

XXXKawa didn't pay any mind to the insults thrown at him, he just knew that he had to get Hailey to a safe place where she could read to her heart's desire, and drink all the tea she wanted. That is, until Mizuki's announcement; it had broken Kawa out of his trace-like state. CLICK. ONE. He could feel the rage begin to bubble down and transmute into curiosity upon this revelation; never would Kawa have suspected someone as humble as Mizuki to be a princess, he was a fool to judge this particular book by her cover. He felt bad now, they were guild mates and he had no idea, what were her circumstances for being in a guild...? Kawa helped Hailey up as he looked at the monsters in human skin before them, seeing what they would do in response to Mizuki's comment. Maybe that will shut them up, Kawa didn't want to resort to violence- that would be the last thing he would want to do. It was good to know Chloe shared Kawa's shock- wait, WHEN DID CHLOE GET HERE?!

ooc TIME 2 DIE >: u

Kio no Tenshi

Youko Kenshi

Kaya Wolf Moon

And yet you yourself, I'm not sure why,
                            But I still can't remember you...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
James Stenmire //////////////////////////// Mistress Luciana Marivaldi

James coninuted to get closer considering neighter Rin or Misuki had attacked him as he got near the blonde would make his way around to were Kawa and Hailey stood. seeing the curly haired mage keep close to her friend he would begin to approch, somewhat listening to the converstation being held. Apparently the one named Mizuki was a princess but what good would that do her here? James scoffed as he made his way to behind Hailey, going unoticed by at least the Saint. "Hailey." The blonde would state to draw her attention away from the others, "You already have the death of one person on you, do you really want to be resonsible for the others as well? Come on Hailey. Face your crime like a true saint would, if you run with them it will never go away. You will always be a criminal on the run, and when the law catches up to you all your friends will be drug in as well. Regardless if they are royalty or not. They are interfearing with the law, to think they are above the law is..." James would watch Hailey carefully, closely seeing what string to pluck. "Well it's foolish. You stole the Mistress's necklace, You attacked me while trying to get away, you got involved with criminal activity, you are the one who abandon your grandfather, you let him starve, you let his health decline. These are the crimes you are guilty of. Not them. Don't drag them into this. Tell them to leave, I'm sure I can talk to the mistress and get you out of the death sentence... but don't be as cruel as you were before. Don't let others take your fall so you can run and hide like a coward." James extended his had out for Hailey to take, "Take my hnd and walk with me, I promise to get your friends out of here without a scratch." James would give a fake smile, of course he wasn't going to do any of what he said. The blonde butler was going to just turn her over and let his mistress and her sons do as they please to Hailey's friends. James's words always came on that of a forked tong.

As James did his job the mistress would listen to Mizuki's workds "Child. You are in another country and although you are friends with the royalty here that does not mean you can do what you want. Princess or not you are interfearing with law, our law. Offically made and enforced. Sure there are the kingdoms regualr laws but... we are also left to govern our own. Now you may leave if you so wish but if you continue to try to put yourself above the law then you are a criminal and will be dealth with as a criminal shall be. As for the council, they have to follow the law as well. They are not above it either. As for the kingdom, they haven't had a problem with how we run things here. Do you see any Fiore soilders or Rune knights? I don't! Now, little princess, if you wish to leave then only you may. But if you stay you will be subject to the laws established here. Do I make mayself clear?" The mistress stood there tall and unmoving, clearly not even caring what the little princess had to say. Cleming had been ignored for so long by the Fiore royal family, this place had been running in its current conditions for years. If the royals wanted to do something then they should have done so by now, yet Cleming remains and so does it's impovershed people. However, even though the Mistress was fearless some of the armed man were not as brave, a small number scrabling away with their weapons earned a glare from the Mistress who stood there.

Mikhael, the oldest son would turn and begin to walk away as soon as he heard the youngest girl start to speak. He didn't blame the men that ran, who would really want to face the wrath of royalty? He nodded to his brothers and bowed his head to his mother as he passed. It was tme he got to work, he had laws to draw up and make legal. While Mikhael left the third son would move into his place. Gregori ignored Mizuki, instead focused his taughts on the clearly riled up male. "Aren't all laws made up at some point? Clearly you don't understand how these things work! You are to thick skulled that it would hurt for me to even try to explain the prossess to you!" Gregori laughed as he pointed his finger at Rin, turning his hand he would motion with his finger for Rin to come at him. "Sorry small fry. I have been in more fights than you and I don't hide behind a weapon. I use my fists and head." He laughed, cocky in his stance and tone. He wasn't lying either, he did use his hands and he often smashed his head into people. Gregori was the murder of the family, he faught until the other person was dead or to damaged to keep living a normal life. "Let your friend's handle the army. Lets go, me and you fits and fits! Punk." The youngest brother would try to prod Rin on, trying to get him to attack first. Gregori would give a wave of his hand as he began to walk out onto the field, those still waiting for their sign to attack would come running forward to attack the small group of mages. None of them were great at figting but they had anti-magic weapons, making them at least a little bit threatening.

As the fight began Sanya woul watch quietly, suddenly feeling a tug on his arm he would look down. A bland, emotionless gaze met with the redhish brown gaze of Chloe who hung onto him. He didn't bother answering her nor did he bother removing her from his arm. Instead he would watch carefuly the events that would unfold. It was a long silence before he would speak to the girl holding onto him. "Do you like death?" He would ask, his voice like a heavy monotone brick. "Would you believe me if I told you death was colder than this?" His emotionless gaze would drop down to Chloe again, "Do you know the smell of it? The feel? How the air tastes? How heavy it is? Tell me child. Do you like death?" His voice didn't change as he asked his questions, still flat with an emotionless gaze. He didn't care if she answered nor did he care if she held onto him, actually he didn't care about a lot of thing. He would just trun his attention back to the battle and the cry that would come from Hailey. This was going to be more than interesting, it would be interesting seeing how everyone would react and how events would unfold.

User ImageUser Image
Mikhael Marivaldi//////////////////////////////////Sanya Marivaldi///////////////////////////
User Image
Gregori Marivaldi

Haraaaa

Kaya Wolf Moon

Youko Kenshi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:04 pm
User Image

gaia_angelleft Hailey Blackwell gaia_star Requip Spellbook Mage gaia_star Ace gaia_star 3rd god of Ishgar gaia_star Age:21 gaia_star Currently Wearing gaia_angelright

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Two things happened within a short amount of time making Hailey feel even worse for even posting up the mission on the job board. Her heterochromatic eyes would look upon Mizuki first, her focus on the young girl. She had changed her demeanor from before and then addressed the nobles who stood before them. She introduced herself as a princess of the Kingdom of Eridani, it came as surprise to her, Mizuki’s first impression to Hailey made no hit at her being royal. Her eyes would then glaze over to the two other Blue Pegues members, the Saint wondered if Helga knew of this. By the reactions of the two it would it would raise the concern that none of them knew. She couldn’t imagine Helga allowing a princess of another country going on a dangerous mission, let alone join in on a mission involving a saint. The purple haired mage would feel a twisting sickness in her stomach, if something happened to this girl she would be held responsible and the nobles before them were clearly not backing down. Hailey worried that she had made a terrible choice. Then it would dawn on her that there was an extra member in the group, her gaze would shift back over to the Nobles, and there Chloe hung onto one of the three sons. Hailey felt her gut drop. Chloe tagged along, the same girl that often spied on her whenever she was around Kawa, the girl that seemed to find new reasons on why Hailey wasn’t a good person. Of course she would have followed, Kawa was on the mission. In addition this would give Chloe even more reason to hate the Ace of Sabertooth. Worry consumed Hailey, not only were some of her darkest secrets at risk of being thrust into the light for everyone to hear and see but the Young mage would now have every reason to try and rip apart her friendship with Kawa. The Requip mage just wanted it all to end, she should have come alone. In addition to so many things being reviled Chloe was also hanging onto one of the son, Hailey worried for the young mage’s safety. She had a very veg memory of Sanya but she couldn’t remember what he was like as a person. The ace could only hope that this son was not like his younger brother who challenged Rin to a brawl.

Very one was gearing up to fight, she wanted to do something but she didn’t know what. Her attention was pulled away from all that was going on when she heard the voice of James. She turned to him and looked in right in the eyes as he spoke. As he spoke she could only find herself agreeing with him, she didn’t want her friends hurt and she didn’t want anyone dying for her. She couldn’t run away anymore, she had done a crime. Even if she wasn’t the one responsible for her papii’s death she had stolen something, she had attacked James, she did get involved with some criminals in order to sell the necklace. She was a criminal. Hailey couldn’t let anyone get sucked into her problems, she needed to sort it out alone. Heterochromatic eyes would shift down to James’s extended hand, only lifting when she saw movement. The armed men hand been signaled to attack, panic set into the Ace; none of this should be happening. “Stop!!” She cried out, her voice echoing in the mountains as some of the guardsmen stopped moving. “This town has seen enough pain! The people don’t need to see a fight, the don’t need to bear witness to the anger and bloodshed.” Her hand motioned to the mount the all stood next to “To many people suffer here as is! Go home, all of you! I should have never dragged you into any of this. All this trouble, all this pain!” Tears threatened to stream down her cheeks as she looked at the faces of her friends and of the people of the town. “I’ll face my charges alone.” She would turn back to James, if this was the only option she had to save her friends then she would take it. “Talk to the mistress and allow my friends to leave. I’ll stay and face my punishment I am guilty of.” Her hand would extend out to take James’s.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: A guilty and paniced Hailey is at hand!
Edit: Wanted to change the 4th to 3rd so I wouldn't forget to do it later.

Haraaaa

Kaya Wolf Moon

Youko Kenshi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:56 pm
User Image

Guild- Sabertooth | Rank- S-rank | Magic- Ice Devil Slayer, Ice-Make, Fire, & Sword

Rin blinked, surprise dominant in his gaze. She’s a princess?! Of all the things he could’ve imagined, a mild-mannered and humble girl like Mizuki being royalty was not one of them. He wasn’t the only one shocked by the news either. Judging by the expressions and exclamations, the rest of his party had no idea about her true identity. Wait, he glanced at the girl clinging to one of the so-called nobles. Who’s that? When the hell did she get here? Rin eyed the newcomer curiously. She appeared to be on their side, or at least affiliated with Mizuki based on her words. As interesting as it all was, the Devil Slayer soon found his attention narrowing to a singular person. One of the sons, he didn’t know or care which, obviously wanted a fight. He taunted Rin, needling him about the laws and their validity. “Bullshit!” The teenager yelled back. His hands clenched ever tighter around his sword. “Your laws are worthless pieces of garbage! Laws are meant to help and protect people. NOT cause pain and suffering like yours are! If I have to, I’ll destroy every single lie of a law you have, one by one till there’s nothing left!” It was a threat and a promise. Even if he had to go against the Council to do it, Rin would take these bastards down. They were the worst sort of human, if you could even consider them as much with how poorly they treated the townspeople.

At the man’s challenge, Rin snarled, “Well that explains why you’re such an idiot. Too many head injuries, eh?” He teased the man, though he made no move to secure his sword again. Was it worth it to take the man on head-to-head in close combat? Part of the Slayer wanted to meet his terms just so he could prove that he could beat him. However, his more logical side wished to air on the side of caution. There was no guarantee that the guy would fight fairly if Rin set his sword aside. He honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the nobles had some ulterior motive in edging them on. I wanna smack that smirk off his face! The struggle not to engage first was a difficult one. It could prove a crucial move in the future should the Magic Council or the royals of Fiore get involved. Ultimately, the decision was taken out of his hands when Hailey’s voice rang out across the field. Her words froze the blue-haired teenager in his tracks. Did I hear her right?! He looked over his shoulders to find her standing near the blonde male who’d arrived with the mistress and her family. A little too close. Oh hell no! Casting a dark glare towards his would-be opponent, Rin pivoted on his heel and raced forward. In a flurry of motion, he secured his weapon across his back before interrupting Hailey’s little sacrifice. He bent over at the waist to get a better angle, swooping her up and laying her across his right shoulder.

“Damn it, Hails, what do you think you’re doin’?!” He snapped at her. Indignation laced each syllable. “You think we came all this way just for you to give them what they want? Forget it!” His mind replayed her pleas for them to leave. She’d sounded panicked and guilty. Emotions that he never wanted to witness from her again. The memory made his legs pump harder and faster. He bowled over anyone in his way, punching and kicking and casting spells to clear a path, trusting that his friends were doing the same. No way would he allow these people to get to Hailey. Whether she liked it or not, they were all leaving together.

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Mizuki listened intently to what the mistress of Cleming Town wished to say. It seems as if she is too far gone, the princess sighed. The woman had been left to her own devices for far too long. She had become drunk with power, relishing in her apparent invisibility to the Council and Kingdom to where she felt herself above either. Hearing her name uttered from nearby, Mizuki glanced over to find a familiar person clutching lovingly at one of the males. “Since the day of my birth,” she responded to the shocked query with an air of indifference. She had hoped to keep her stature a secret. Not merely because she felt others might treat her differently, but also due to the possibility that other unsavory characters might seek her out. But, alas, she was forced to reveal her hand to test the depths of the vile woman’s delusions. Returning her gaze to the silver-haired mistress, the teenager’s features hardened into a steely expression. “Your laws are no more official than they are helpful to the people you govern. I can assure you that they are in direct opposition to the laws of the Kingdom of Fiore. Not to mention their lack of moral aptitude.” She raised her chin, looking down her nose at the woman to the best of her ability. “I will indeed leave this place. But do not delude yourself into believing you have won. For I intend to leave here with all those in my party I arrived with. That includes Hailey.”

The cerulean-haired princess raised her voice to address the soldiers who remained at their stations. “Hear me soldiers of Cleming Town! I understand that you are acting under the orders of the nobles. However, you must know, that an attack on a royal, whether it be from this country or another, is punishable by death. Your mistress would see you dead before allowing her pride or reputation to be tarnished. I do not wish anyone to be harmed, but I will protect those with me. Know this and understand the potential consequences before you choose your path!” Her speech was intended to make the soldiers think on their actions. She knew herself to be on the side of justice in this matter. If they continued to obey their madam, then there would be dire penalties. Mizuki did not desire for anyone to be dealt such a blow. Yet she was not beyond employing any means available to keep those in her company safe. Whether the soldiers heeded her warning or not, the teenager would turn her focus to the looming fight. “Mark my words,” she spoke directly to the mistress one final time, “This affront shall not go unpunished. We will leave this place today, and I shall return with the appropriate means to see your rule here end.” Leo settled into a fighting stance next to her as she spoke the last, she mirroring his position in preparation for the battle at hand. Their hands were stayed, however, upon the plea for peace from the Ace of Sabertooth.

Concern entered the girl’s features. Turning her head, she glimpsed the panic-stricken woman. Her hand outstretched towards the blonde male known as James. Please do not do that, Mizuki pleaded in kind, hoping for Kawa or Rin to do something to halt the woman from making an error in judgement. Fortunately, Rin took the initiative and snatched Hailey away before her hand touched the blonde’s. “Now,” she breathed a sigh of relief, shifting back to the fight, “We can do what we need. Ready, Leo?” Leo scoffed. His hazel orbs glinted in the sun. “Do you even need to ask, kid? I’ve been ready to take them down a peg or twelve.”

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸
Kio no Tenshi
Haraaaa
Youko Kenshi

Kaya Wolf Moon
Crew

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name:: KAWA, BP S-Rank, Librarian
                      Inventory:: x3 Scrolls, x1 Spare Post-Op Patch, x2 Pens
                      Magics:: Arc of Time, Dark Écriture, Etherious Form, Solid Script
                      Current Theme:: Bloodlust

XXXTICK. TWO. Everything was going so fast, there was no way that Hailey would give in easily to these wretched people; that's not the Hailey Kawa has grown to love and adore as a strong-willed person. So, why did the color in her eyes fade? Why did her voice quiver in indecision? Why were her knees dirtied from bowing before people who didn't even deserve a name? "Why, why...?" Even with Mizuki's seemingly effective threat, all efforts seemed to be fruitless in the eyes of these monsters; yes, it was all their fault for harming his friends, all their fault for forcing Rin to place his life on the line for his friends, all their fault for making Hailey CRY! Kawa could hear his heart beat out of his chest, drowning his ears in the painful sound of blood rushing through each artery, each vein. His vision blurred and went black a few times, but it gave him enough visual openings to see the chaos unfold; his sights had particularly been stricken with the haunting image of Hailey's hand extending towards James, that's his name, yes. Luckily, Rin had rescued Hailey from her impending doom. If James had DARED place a hand on her...

Mizuki had called-upon Leo's aid in battle, but Kawa had a feeling that things would not go according to plan; these damnable aristocrats was going to make it difficult for the entire party, but did Kawa have an actual right to give an opinion of the situation? As of now, he has done nothing to contribute to the team minus alleviating what grandiose chaos had thickened the air. It was making everything feel heavier than usual, even Kawa's legs would begin to shake as his body grew closer and closer to the ground. How as no one feeling this? The script mage was even more curious to know if his comrades could feel the heat as well; goodness, it was so hot. The man's skin would begin to glisten from the forming beads of sweat threatening to fall from his body. How was everyone okay with this?! "Of course..." Maybe it was an impending panic attack, it would surprise Kawa if that was the case. He was so weak, too weak to save his beloved Hailey from the emotional pain she had mercilessly been inflicted.

However, something had happened that frightened the mage, even more-so than his current situation. He felt something damp on his face, recognizing the source of this discomforting moisture: His eye patch. Slowly, Kawa would place his shivering hand upon his left eye, his heart stopping as he withdrew his hand to see what appeared to be a black, inky substance staining his pale fingers. Soon enough, this black substance would begin to seep through his eye patch, and actually run down his flushed cheeks. This was enough to make the young man fall to his knees in horror. "W... What's going on?!" Kawa's skin would turn an ashen pale as he felt an indescribable pain gripe his stomach, as if his intestines were wrapping around his stomach, crushing it. "H-Help me..." Kawa whimpered, hunching over in pain as he could feel his very bones being crushed by his muscle. "It hurts, my heart hurts, Mizuki and Rin are risking everything for HER... Hailey... Hailey... I'm so sorry I can't help you... I'm... I'm sorry... I truly am useless." Kawa could only feel a pang of self-loathing as his body began to fail him during such a cumbersome situation the team had to tackle through. What was he good for? Picking flowers and staying behind as everyone he loved suffered?! "I-I'm sorry..."

I͔͇̠̹̪͕̞T͏̴͎͇̳̜̳̯͔ ͙̱̱̦̦͇̭̣H͏̶͓͖̞̘̩̩̜͓A͕͕͈͙̲S̶̳̗̭̗͕͠ ̴͔̘͖͜B̴̰̪̥͙̬̼̮̺̝̀Ę̖̥͍͉E̢͏̗͓̖͍̗̰̫̝N͉̭̙̥̼͡͞ ̶̶̪͎͔̗͚̞̩͎̼A͔̯̘̼͖͎ ̶̢̗̝̬͚̗̳W҉͏̰͙̥̘̼̟͘H̶̢̭͉̺̜͉̦͢I͏̨͇̻͚̮̟̙̘͘ͅL͔͈͔͓E͙̠̜͠,̤̭̰̤̠͖ ̶͚̜̦̣͞͡ͅS̪̠̹̪H̤͓͘Į҉̭̭̤͈͉̭ͅN̴̶̩̪̕Ģ͓̘̣̮̭̮̟͚̕E̘̳̘̪͇̞̩͜ͅN͎͖̘͇͟.̴͍

TICK. THREE.

Kawa's pores would begin to gently spurt out this unknown inky substance, each pore eventually clogging as their host's body began to merge within this otherworldly liquid completely covering his body; one would say that he looked like a literal silhouette. A pain-filled scream would begin to echo throughout the entire cemetery as the liquid began to harden around Kawa's body, creating some sort of ceramic coating. For a few seconds, the lifeless form of Kawa's pain-filled body would remain still, as if it were void of life; but then, the first piece of the coating would fall off, followed by another. One by one, the ceramic coating would begin to chip off of the young man's body, revealing something- or someone- who didn't look like Kawa.

Slowly, the ominous figure would arise from the shards of black pressed against the soles of his feet; and with a smile, the man would wipe the remainder of the black substance from his cheek. He turned towards James, a notable demonic sparkle in his eyes as he spoke, "... That hand..." the man would growl in disgust before seemingly teleporting in front of the blonde man, however, an observant mage would realize that he had in fact ran. The horned man would place a firm grasp upon Jame's hand, "Because I don't like it... I'm going to get rid of it..." With ease, the demonic entity would swiftly snap the young man's hand, breaking it. If the man were to fall, the monstrous figure would place a foot upon his head, keeping him lowered. "No wonder why you act like a brat... It's so nice getting what you want..." The man would give a dainty grin, almost akin to the sort of amicable, soft smile that once belonged to Kawa.

But it couldn't be him, right...?

Kio no Tenshi

Youko Kenshi

Kaya Wolf Moon

O.O.C...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:59 am
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |✶| Current Theme: Alexandrite II |✶|

Now, she wasn't particularly a fan of the galaxy haired woman; however, she was someone very special to her dear friend and teammate. And now, after seeing where she came from, the fashionista understood a little more about the Saint and that perhaps her suspicions about her were slightly off base. Her brown orbs were cast upon the woman; a pang of sorrow and guilt being felt deep within. But her eyes would then follow the blonde man who slowly approached her. What was with this jerk? Putting the guilt trip on Hailey like that was pissing her off! Handsome or not, Chloe held no love for those who messed with her friends and this guy was no exception! The man's bold accusation might surprised her...that is, if she didn't already know the truth. But like some sort of charmer, he was somehow convincing Hailey to go along with him to her death. She wasn't serious, was she?!

And what about Mizuki? Could she really not do anything here? She was a princess, but they didn't care! How rude! This snooty old woman was trying to preach the law to her. What a hypocrite! Like she was one to talk about justice when she treated others the way she does. Anyone could see her lies if they took one look at this town. People were horribly suffering while she sat in the lap of luxury and not a care in the world. Mizuki was still trying to fight back with her title; however, it didn't seem like it would do much against the nobles. They seemed dead set on accomplishing their goals, regardless of what they said. Could they really not stand up to them? Rin, despite being antagonized by the youngest son, chose to escape with Hailey when he saw her about to take James' hand. He scooped her up over his shoulder and took off running through the crowd. The Saint wasn't thinking clearly; right now she was vulnerable, so Rin probably made the right call. Despite her power, she was the one who needed to be protected right now.

Lastly, there was Kawa, her dear friend falling to his knees, writhing in pain. Chloe gripped tightly onto Sanya as she watched the one eyed man leak a black fluid that covered his entire body. She couldn't help but freeze where she stood, watching helplessly as he became some kind of cocoon. "KAWA!" she called out to him, but received no answer. What...What did they do to him? And when?! The distraught girl was not to know that this was his own doing; and was even more upset when the stopped moving. But out of that cocoon came a man she did not recognize. Not only was his appearance unfamiliar, but his tone of voice and even his demeanor. How he quickly approached the blonde and snapped his hand; that wasn't her partner in the least bit. All but that scent was undeniably Kawa's and that signature smile of his. Believing these noble's to be the cause of his sudden change, Chloe had just about enough. So when Sanya started spouting his nonsense about death, the girl would shake her head. "No. I hate death. I hate losing loved ones because I'd miss them too much. That feeling is even worse than the cold...it scares the crap out of me. What do you know about fear? The crushing feeling of impending doom? Or even...what it smells like?" No sooner after her words left her mouth, the girl had her gun in her hand and would fire upon the man she held at point blank in the chest. It would feel like nothing more than a slight p***k; however, the bullet that struck would release a grey mist. That's because it wasn't a bullet, it was one of Chloe's Perfume Magic capsules. And in this one was her Fear Perfume which would kick in the moment he inhaled it; causing him to enter a state of shock or put him in a state of discomfort. Depending on the person, it could cause make him hesitant to attack or even become paranoid.

But Chloe didn't miss a beat- no sooner after shooting at Sanya, she would quickly release him, backing up and swap the ammo in her ruger. She turned back now, taking aim with her gun trained on Mikhail. As he was shifting through the crowd, it would make it a harder shot to make, but she only needed to hit his vicinity. The girl fired, a pale yellow capsule hitting a shield the man was passing. And that capsule would release her Dizzy Perfume that would make anyone who smelled it experience a dizzy spell. After that, she'd turn her attention to the mistress, giving her a coy smile. "Tsk, tsk. You're a big fat liar, aren't you mademoiselle? Justice? The law? You and your rotten family don't practice what you preach!" she scolded, waving her finger at the woman. Chloe then looked to Sanya, clasping her hands with her gun sandwiched between and giving him an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to lead you on, I just figured you were the most dangerous one here, considering you're such a killer. Or so I assumed, especially after that 'death' monologue of yours." Re-aiming her gun on the lady, the Blue Pegasus mage leered at her and shook her head. "But anyway... You wanna talk about criminal, let's talk about the Marivaldi's! Aside from the sociopath over here, I guess your affair with James pales in comparison. And still isn't as bad as the bad boy scumbag over there. Like father, like son with all the drug use, except Gregori is a violent jerk and a rapist! You people sit comfortably outside of the law with all your wealth, that you just leave your dirty laundry out in the open. And if I can find all this filth in a few hours, I'm sure the Magic Council or even the Kingdom could too with a short investigation. Honestly...your family makes this town smell like a garden of roses." Chloe held her aim, cautiously looking around for any sudden movements. As loyal as these foot soldiers were, they probably wouldn't make any sudden movements with their boss held captive. And so she would close the distance between her and the woman to remove any room for error. "I don't know what you did to Kawa... But you better fix it!" the girl demanded.

【.MOOD.】 [Devious / Angry / Concerned]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 ["What did they do to Kawa? I won't forgive them!"]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      Kio no Tenshi
                                                      Kaya Wolf Moon
                                                      Haraaaa

DragonYolk
Crew

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Everything looked as if it was going to plan on James' end; his former employee had given into his demand for the sake of the others. It was predictable, always a soft spot for anyone else and an overpowering guilt. She had been conidtioned just right, trained to bend when authority brought pressure. Clearly the people she was around didn't break that from her nor teach her any differently. His gaze would watch her hand extend to his, their fingures about to touch when a hand came in. A slap his knocked it from grabsing Hailey's, angry eyes flashed up to see the hot tempered boy scoop Hailey up and run away with her. His gaze would follow the dark haired boy, turning his body to face the direction Rin had ran. Now he had to track the two down and somehow get Hailey bet. There was one good thing about it all though, the tallest male in the group had remained in place not even chasing after the rest of them. The white haired male seemed to pose no threat, instead he remained curled there; probably from fear of the Mistress's authority. James began to head after the sword weilding criminal snatcher when he heard a cry of pain. The blonde male would trun back to see the one named Kawa covered in a black coating, screaming out from the inside. It wasn't long until the coating fell off revieling someone else. James took a few steps back, unsure of what had happened and very frightened. When the eyes of the new person fell upon James he gained a sinking feeling and before he could react the male was now standing before him. Panic caused James to freeze, unable to even scream as he faced the white haired male. Standing there in fear James would watch as his hand get snapped easily, screaming the blonde male fell back and tried scrambling away. Gripping his disfigured hand, his face white and looking like he could be sick. The screams of agonizing pain scaring the armed men, a vast majority fleeing from fear of this man who so easily brok bones. These were not the only ment that fled, those who saw the other mages would tremble and drop thier weapons. Staying was going to be death to them but so would fleeing, those who left felt they would be able to at least see their loved ones one last time before the Mistress killed them off. Those who stayed had nothing else to lose and would have rather died looking brave rather than like cowards. The numbers were thinned greatly now, more weapons lay on the ground than men standing to fight for their Mistress, and even more left as they heard the news of their noble family.

The Mistress would wave off Misuki as she spoke, the child clearly needing more lessons on how to interact with those in other countires. She might have been the princess of some country but she held no authority in this place. "Child. Again I say. Fiore clearly has no issue with us and how we run our town. It has been like this for years, if they had any issue surely they would have stopped this towns goverment. There are no Rune Knights here, the king has no problem with our governing. Go home little princess and wave your power around there if that if all you wish to do. I'm sure a town or village somwhere there in starving while your family turns a blind eye." The mistress would speak back to the blue haired teenager, casting a judgmental and snobbish glare towards Mizuki. "A threat coming from you is no threat at all. Mind your tong child you will never return to this place. I will make sure of that." The woman would speak firmly as she turned to follow her eldest son, she felt as if she had already won. Hailey was about to take James's hand and then her friends would die as a consiquence. However, the commotion from the side would cause her to turn her head back. There a burnette girl shot at her middle son before pot shotting at the eldest. The Mistress glared once the girl began speaking, "I don't know what you mean." She would state with anger in her voice. It didn't take long for all their secrets to be placed in the open and the Mistress's face turned a deep red from rage. "Watch what you say child! Every family has their dark secrets but we keep this town runing. If it wasn't for us the wild beasts outside of town would have come and ripped apart this town. We keep this town safe." The elder woman raged, clearly unhappy with what was happening. It wasn't until she heard the scream of James did she turn back to the now emptying field. "I did nothing to him. I have been standing here the whole time." She hissed, angry that her top servant was injured, that her secrets were spilled, and that she was now losing what she thought she once had.

Sanya would watch the girl who hung to him with cold eyes, clearly something was off with him. He seemed to hold no reaction to her words and even when she shot him with some sort of purrfume all it did was bother his sight. waving his hand around Sanya would clear the air around him, the spell not having any effect on him while on his brother Mikhael the purrfume he was hit with effected him greatly. Mikhael and those around him became dizzy, the oldest brother having to use a wall to keep himself from falling over. He wouldn't move from that spot until the spell would wear off. Sayna on the other hand would watch his two brothers before turning his attention to Chloe, the girl pointing her gun at his mother. Walking quietly over to her the middle son would go to place a chilling on the girl's neck. He wouldn't squize, he would just place his hand there to let her know of his pressence. "I wouldn't do that. You might regret your decitions." The male would say quietly to the young mage before him. He had a strang edisconect in his eyes and in his voice. It was as if he didn't really care, everything about him remained monotone.

Gregori, durring the time of challenging Rin, would smirk. The boy was falling in, if he came into the attack the the third brother would take no issue with pulling out his hidden dagger to stab Rin. Gregori was not above cheating, though he would state it was only fists. However, as James was about to take Hailey's hand Rin had turned his attention away. Anger filled the tird brother, he didn't pay much attention to those who stood around him. "Hey! Don't turn your back on me!" the male would growl loudly as she stormed in their direction. No sooner had he gotten closer did the events with James' hand happen. Rin was to far gone now and so Gregori placed his attention on Kawa, "You'll do nicely then!" The male would state as he charged at the white hair'ed male. Taking out his hidden dagger he would go to stab Kawa dead center in the spine. It was a cheep shot that would do a lot of damage if it even would hit. The small amount of men who were left standing would follow in with their own attacks to Mizuki and Leo, though they were only just human's with old anti-mage weapons and they surely were not well trained. Their swings were wide and they were not well balanced as they attacked, but they attacked two at a time.

User ImageUser Image
Mikhael Marivaldi//////////////////////////////////Sanya Marivaldi///////////////////////////
User Image
Gregori Marivaldi

Haraaaa

Kaya Wolf Moon

Youko Kenshi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:00 pm
User Image

gaia_angelleft Hailey Blackwell gaia_star Requip Spellbook Mage gaia_star Ace gaia_star 3rd god of Ishgar gaia_star Age:21 gaia_star Currently Wearing gaia_angelright

In the reactions of her friends Hailey hardly responded, it was as if she was impoding on herself. Her guild of her actions were consuming her and the reality of her grandfather's death had uprooted her world. Her cowardness of returning back home was like a dagger to her; ice cold and sharp. If the Sabertooth Ace was in her right mind then she would have known better than to accept the hand of James. To fall into the deal that would have been more devistating than she currently realized. Even as she heard Mizuki and Rin's voice she remained in her shutdown state. Typically hating being picked up Hailey this time held no responce as her addopted little brother put her over his shoulders. Instead she acted more like a sad doll, her arms folded over Rin's shoulder as her head was tucked in. "I'm sorry." Her voice quiet and weak, filled with sorry and regret. "I'm so sorry..." she would speak as she would remain on Rin's shoulders, not fighting him or even trying to stop him; Hailey would just let him continue to carry her like that. It wasn't until she heard the cry from Kawa did she actually look up from the place she had her head hidden.

Widening eyes would see her dear friend was covered in a black substance, her gaze watching him get further away. Her mind instantly switched, whatever she was feeling now didn't matter now. All her concerns fell on her best friend, the only other person that knew everything what had happened to her; the one person she valued more than herself. "Kawa...." Her voice started out quiet as she watched the new form break free from the black coating. Hailey's body would then begin to tense, her quiet warning to the impending struggle. "K-Kawa! Kawa needs help!" She would franticly begin to squirm herself free, "Rin! Put me down! Kawa needs help!" Her voice containing more of a worried emotion than the depressed tone from before. Her focus no longer one what she felt but now on the person she held dearest to her. If Rin didn't put her down soon she would then start to get more agressive in her struggle free, sure she was stronger than him but she was also in a more akward possition. The Saberooth mage woulde waste no time in undoing her cloak, throwing it totally over the ice mage's head. Her clothing under the cloak were still the shreaded pieces she wore from the mission prior; the important parts were covered but it was defenetly something not suited for the mountains. The Ace would also use this moment to try and knee him hard enough just to shock Rin for a moment. Long enough for her to get free and lunge off of his shoulders, using his arm and back as a spring board. Free from the cloak Hailey would make a run towards the figure that stood in the place of her Kawa. Running as fast as she could her heterochomatic eyes would catch the movement of Gregori going in to stab Kawa, she was getting closer but ther ewas no way she would make it in time to stop anything that was about to happen. "Kawa!!!" She cried out, drawing closer to her dear friend; hopping she would be able to have the change to wrap her arms around him in a warm hug. She hoped to stop whatever was happening to him.

OOC:

Haraaaa

Kaya Wolf Moon

Youko Kenshi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Kaya Wolf Moon
Crew

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:36 pm
User Image

Chaos erupted across the field. Various battles breaking out as the nobles pressed on with their attack. His body moved on instinct in response, leaving him free to countermand any attack on himself and Hailey. He wouldn’t let these people get her. He wouldn’t let them hurt her. Whoever was brave- or stupid- enough to charge at him found himself swiftly knocked out with a single blow. Not a chance, the Devil Slayer chanted each time he struck an opponent. His jaw clenched tightly. None of these bastards are going to lay a finger on her! Even if it kills me, I’m getting’ her outta here! So caught up in his objective, he failed to realize the various causes for the insanity encompassing him. The shouts which rang out touched his ears, though his brain failed to process what was happening. He didn’t know that Kawa was being engulfed by some strange black oozing liquid. He didn’t comprehend the revelations made about the Marivaldi family. No, his mind remained on the one thing that mattered most to him in that moment. “Will you stop saying that!?” Rin ground out to Hailey, pivoting on his heels to avoid a soldier before striking him across the back of the head with his sword. “You’ve got nothin’ to be sorry for! We’re here because we want to be! We’re not goin’ anywhere either! And neither are you!” His words grew more forceful after each sentence. How could Hailey have fallen for their tricks so easily? Why would she give up like that? Her panic-stricken tone and pleas for amnesty for them haunted him. He needed to act. To prevent her from making a mistake. A mistake he hoped she would come to realize. Except, she kept repeating the same phrase over and over again. Like it was all her fault! Well, it wasn’t, and he wasn’t going to let her go until she saw reason.

Except that Hailey apparently had other ideas. Rin felt the tensing in her muscles before she even started squirming. “Stop moving, Hails!” He grunted as he adjusted his grip on her. She became more animated by the second, making it difficult to maintain his hold. “Hailey! Now’s not the time for this! I'm tryin' to save your life here” Another grunt, this one of pain, issued from him as her flailing leg clipped him in the shin. Still though, he refused to relinquish his grasp. It’s for her own good! The blue-haired teenager had yet to realize the cause for her concern. It was only when she started to call Kawa’s name that he sensed something was off. Before he could ask about his fellow S-rank, a cloak sailed over him, landing squarely on his head. “H-hey!” His obscured vision forced him to stop running. He very well couldn’t get them out of there if he couldn’t see where he was going. Nor could he defend himself or Hailey from any attacks. The purple-haired woman used this opportunity to make him into a springboard of sorts. "Oof!" Rin winced as she pushed off of his shoulders to propel herself forward, to what he assumed to be Kawa. He fumbled with the cloak for a second, ripping it from his head in time to witness the entire scene. Three things caught his attention at once. The first was the appearance of the Blue Pegasus mage. Kawa, or at least he guessed that’s who it was, looked nothing like himself. He didn’t act like himself either, if the pale and pain-laced face of the blonde servant was anything to go by. What the heck happened to him? The newest girl to arrive on the scene seemed to blame the nobles for his current state. But Rin wasn’t so sure. The second thing of note was the assault of one son on the newly transformed Kawa. How stupid is this guy? He gave a snort of derision. Nothing good ever came of attacking someone who’d underwent a transformation mid-battle. Lastly, the Devil Slayer witnessed a brilliant light stretching over the entire area. A light powerful enough to potentially take out the entirety of the armed soldiers, and which emanated from the orange-haired spirit standing beside Mizuki.

Rin felt both relieved and a little gypped. It looked as if all the opponents were either taken out or in the process of fighting someone else. And just what am I supposed to do now? His lower lip jutted out in a pout. Despite appearances, he remained on high alert. Just because most, if not all, the soldiers were knocked out didn’t mean the battle was over and done with. He kept his sword at the ready. Eyes peeled for any sign of attack, especially any that might be aimed at Hailey from the nobles themselves. Ocean blue orbs cast about until they fell on the girl who’d arrived late to the party. One of the son’s hands rested on her neck. Something didn’t feel right about the way he interacted with the world around him. Rin couldn’t place it, but the guy gave him the creeps. Looks like I found something to do, he snickered as he raced forward. Bending at the waist, he rammed into the man in hopes of sending him flying away from Chloe, straightening to his full height after the impact.

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸

User Image

The mistress of Cleming Town proved more difficult to contend with than Mizuki first believed. She refused to accept the truth of the matter. Her perceived superiority rang clear in her every word. “It is not MY tongue which should be minded,” she stated matter-of-factly, eyes narrowing on the woman. If the mistress would not fear her threats, then she would simply have to make her reconsider. Crux, may I ask a favor? The Eridani princess communicated telepathically with the wisest spirit under contract. I have a feeling I know what you would like to ask, came the immediate response. You want me to contact the King of Fiore and inform him of this heinous place? She nodded imperceptibly despite the lack of his physical presence. If you please. They may not be at the ready to deal with these monsters just yet, but it is best to reveal these matters as swiftly as possible. A hum of agreement pulsed through her mind. Okay, I’ll relay the message. In the meantime, tell Leo he better keep you safe…and kick their butts. Mizuki laughed and smiled at the older spirit’s words. Of course! Breaking the connection between them, the cerulean-haired princess returned her focus to the battle at hand.

A shout of distress startled her. Pivoting, she found Kawa lying on the ground and covered with a thick black substance. “What the hell is that?” Leo’s faced scrunched in distaste of the inky blackness. His frown deepened when the hardened liquid chipped away to reveal an unfamiliar face. “That,” Mizuki marveled, staring in concern, “Is a problem. As to whose problem it is, however, I am uncertain.” She had never seen the male whom emerged from the liquid. Yet he held a familiarity about him. It must be Kawa, or some version of him, the teenager mused. His attack on the blonde servant hinted that might be the case. But, would he see everyone on the field as foe or did he possess the capability to distinguish still? More shouts erupted from the mistress. Chloe, it seemed, chose that moment to delve into the closets of the Marivaldi family and reveal their various skeletons. “Her head’s so far up her a** that she didn’t expect anyone to figure that out.” “Agreed.” A gleam entered the princess’s teal orbs. An idea occurring to her. “It is certainly information worth noting.” Calling out to the mistress, Mizuki unveiled the steps she had taken against the nobles. “It seems as if your rule is already starting to become unstable.” She allowed a bit of smugness to tinge her voice. “Even as I speak, one of my spirits is providing a detailed summary of these matters and others to the King of Fiore, in addition to the Magic Council. I am certain they will have plenty to say of your actions, both past and present.” After learning of the activities of the nobles, she had reached out to Crux once more to request he stop by the Marivaldi mansion to gather evidence. She knew well that he would scavenge what he could of their illicit affairs before continuing to Crocus to speak with the appropriate authorities.

Mizuki sensed that the woman’s composure was starting to slip. Her secrets exposed, Hailey out of reach, and a vast majority of her soldiers fleeing, she and her family were left with little to recourse. Of course, the princess did not expect the nobles to retreat or surrender. Their actions up till that moment marked them as they were- prideful, arrogant, narcissistic aristocrats who thought themselves above law and others. Their reactions to the situation were to be expected. While one son strove to take his leave of the entire affair, another stayed unflappably calm, while the third rallied himself for a fight with either Rin or Kawa. The mistress fumed where she stood but would likely not move to enter the fray unless pressed to do so. That left those soldiers whom were stupid enough to remain at their post. These individuals chose to target Leo and Mizuki. A foolish mistake. Leo cracked his knuckles as the first wave of men launched themselves at the duo. “Idiots,” he scoffed, waving his charge off. These people pissed him off. He wanted to teach them a lesson while also preventing Mizuki from becoming further involved. They might be sporting anit-magic weapons, but those old things won’t be able to stop this… Bending his right arm, he pointed his clenched fist towards the sky and grabbed his bicep with his left hand. “Lion Brilliance!” At his summons, a large amount of light propelled outward from his body, engulfing the field and striking down the soldiers within the area. If they were lucky, then perhaps his attack would affect the silly nobles as well. Whether or not that was the case, he earned a bemused smirk from the girl next to him. “Show off.” Mizuki could not fault him for reacting with such extremes. The mistress and her kin needed to learn they were not outside of law, no matter the circumstances.

✸ MOVE LIST ✸

✸ OOC ✸
Kio no Tenshi
Haraaaa
Youko Kenshi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:42 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name:: KAWA, BP S-Rank, Librarian
                      Inventory:: x3 Scrolls, x1 Spare Post-Op Patch, x2 Pens
                      Magics:: Arc of Time, Dark Écriture, Etherious Form, Solid Script
                      Current Theme:: Bloodlust

XXXThe bipedal beast's skin stung as his blood grew hot; the helpless expression on Jame's once confident face was a fulfilling result of Shingen's intervention, it was enough for the monster to slip a maniacal laugh from his pale lips. Shingen wanted to see James cry more in pain; however, such desires were cut short as the etherious heard a familiar cry call out to the man he once was, follower by the concerned yells of Rin. The feminine voice that called out before made Shingen's mind go elsewhere: To a familiarly clustered library drowned in the smell of Lady Grey and frigid from the taste of ice cream, to walks in the park and the warmth that could only arise when he was... What was it that humans called it... Love? "Hail- Grr..." Shingen was momentarily blinded by the light of Mizuki's Celestial spirit, Leo. To Kawa, such light would be a source of comfort; but to Shingen, the feeling would not be mutual. He could not blame the woman for defending her loved ones against these mortal spawns of hell, but it certainly didn't make his life easier. It gave Gregori enough time to strike the demon; his blade missing his spine ever so slightly, but successfully stabbing into Shingen's back.

"A-ah..." The demon's pupils would shrink as he felt the cold steel rip through his flesh, and settle in his body. All Shingen could hear was Chloe's powerful speech towards the aristocrats; but soon, it began to quietly turn into a series of thumps, presumably from his own heart beating through his ears. No doubt Gregori stabbed somewhere important, Shingen could feel his insides begin to burst out, internally drowning itself in his own blood. Despite it all, the demon still had some power over his declining body; it would be enough time to remove this scum of the earth. Almost in a flash, the demon would pull himself out of the blade's point; ink-colored blood would begin to ooze from the man's back, practically pouring out and dripping to the floor like ink pouring from a spilled bottle. "A-ah..." Shingen struggled to keep his composure as he felt his heartbeat begin to decline.

Things had looked grim for the monster, but not hopeless. Almost as fast her broke Jame's hand, Shingen would quickly turn around. An enraged, monstrous expression covered the being's face as he stabbed his hand towards Gregori's chest:

Scenario 1: If it successfully landed, the beast's sharp claws would pierce right through Gregori's heart. The monster would growl in disdain before withdrawing his hand, and rubbing it on his yukata. Soon after, the lack of oxygen in the etherious' body would cause the monster to fall; luckily, Hailey would most-likely be just in time to have the man fall into her body. Slowly, the monstrous form would shift back into the man once named Kawa; unfortunately, he would have still been unconscious, and profusely bleeding from the wound made by Gregori's dagger...

Scenario 2: If it did not land, Shingen would attempt another stabbing attack, this time towards Gregori's cheek. It would graze it, leaving Shingen with a feeling of unsatisfaction as he began to fall unconscious. The lack of oxygen in the etherious' body would cause the monster to fall; luckily, Hailey would most-likely be just in time to have the man fall into her body. Slowly, the monstrous form would shift back into the man once named Kawa; unfortunately, he would have still been unconscious, and profusely bleeding from the wound made by Gregori's dagger...

Kio no Tenshi

Youko Kenshi

Kaya Wolf Moon

O.O.C...

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

DragonYolk
Crew

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:54 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |✶| Current Theme: Blue Water, Blue Sky |✶|

At this moment, the tables had now been turned in their favor. The brunette kept her gun trained on Mistress Marivaldi, persisting with her frown and furrowed brow. She claimed not to know what happened to Kawa, perhaps the first truth she spoke all day. In that case, she would need to wrap this up soon so she could tend to her teammate. "Safe, huh? You run this town into the ground, but how safe are they really? I get the feeling you don't see these people as nothing more than a defense between you and those monsters. But let's be honest...you're the real monsters here!" the girl shouted, preparing to pull the trigger. Her finger would stop though, just before firing the gun; the girl freezing where she stood. A cold hand had so easily laid itself upon the back of her neck, accompanied with a low voice that advised her to stop. Adverting her gaze from the Mistress, she would see they belonged to Sanya whom should have been still recoiling from her perfume. "B-but-! How...How are you moving?" she asked, surprised and slightly rattled. Slowly and cautiously, she would lower her weapon, not wanting to make any sudden movements. This was bad! Now she was the one at gunpoint, so to speak! Now what was she suppose to do?

The sudden burt of light had Chloe glance over at Leo and Mizuki who were handling the few soldiers that opted to stick around. But because of that light, something had happened to "Kawa" that caused him to stop. In that moment of weakness, the New Trimens leader would watch as Gregori stabbed him in the back. She grit her teeth in anger and concern for her friend's well being. Though his appearance was different, he had to be in there somewhere! The girl still remained cautious not to move or speak while in her current position. Sanya was the dangerous one as she perceived; her instinct having not failed her as he resisted her perfume from point blank somehow. With a hand on her, there was no telling what he could do before she attempted any means of escape. Fortunately, she would not have to worry too much about Kawa, seeing as he used the last of his strength to do his attacker in. She was only concerned for his state of mind; knowing he would never do something like that if he was in his right mind. At least when he fell, his appearance returning to his old self, Hailey was there to catch him. Good. Now if only there was something she could do...

Chloe would not have to wait long, her knight in frozen armor arriving to set her free. Rin had returned with Hailey and quickly tackled her restrainer in a bid to have her released. "Ah! Rin! Riiiinnn~!" she swooned, hearts in her eyes. Once the girl was allowed to move again, she returned her focus to the Mistress, quickly raising her gun to her again. As Mizuki said, all of this would be reported to the Magic Council and the Kingdom who would take a thorough into their misdeeds. This was game, set and match! All they needed to do was put these stuck up snobs in their place. Firing the gun, the Mistress would be shot with Stench Perfume, coating the woman in an unbearable stink that would overload the senses. Breathing it in for too long would definitely make her pass out. "Phew! How's that for an improvement?" Chloe laughed.

【.MOOD.】 [Cheeky / Concerned]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 ["At least now the outside will match the inside."]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      Kio no Tenshi
                                                      Kaya Wolf Moon
                                                      Haraaaa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

After the attack from Leo there was not a single guard standing, the already shrunken force only shrunk more. Those that did not get attacked by Rin or hit by Leo's blast went running; the want to live or at least not be harmed over coming those that were left. The field and streets were littered with weapons as the twon seemed to empy itself. No one stood behind the Mistress and her family. This angered the Mistress greatly, everything she was hoping for was ruined! One son was struggling to stand, the other throwing himself into an attack, and the last totally disconnected from what was going on around him. In addition her loyal servant was left reithing in pain, hand damaged and possibly unable to be repaired with what they hand in little Cleming. The Mistress would hiss as she turned away from it all she had to do what she had to do. Angery eyes flicking over to Chloe as she spoke but the Mistress would ignore her, this child had no idea what it was like running a town full of defencless people. Of cource they protected them! No one else would in the country! The job of law and protection of Cleming now fell onto her shoulders once again. If her sons were going to be useless then she needed to make sure she was safe guarded by the laws. The elder woman was determined to stay in power, no one was going to touch her or remove her from Cleming. It was her town. The people were her people. It all was hers! She didn't get more than a few steps when she heard felt a sting before smelling the stink. Covering her nose and mouth The mistress would try and make a run for it; however she didn't make it very far. Falling to the ground the mistress would pass out from the smell. She was finished.

For Sanya the scene that played out around him drew little attention, his focus was on the young brunette that threatened his mother. She questioned how he was still moving but he gave no answer, infact he couldn't even really explain how he was feeling. He just felt cold and emotionless, all he knew is how he acted and thus that is just what he did. Hey empty gaze would look down at Chloe, he was getting ready to show her what real death was like. However, his internal instruction was interupted by a force slamming into him. Sanya stumbed any from the two mages, his gaze falling back to Rin. there was no anger in his stare, no rage, no hate, not even a hit of crulety or joy. Sanya would straighten himself again, giving pause before taking a step. As he moved the man would look at him he was litterally falling apart, parts of his skin and clothing drifted off of him until finally just turning all to dust only feet away from Rin and Chloe. Nothing was felt of Sanya, the dust that he turned into was carried away by the wind into the mountains and far away from the place. At the same time Sayna was vanishing Gregori had met his fate. A claw from the hand of the white haired male jabbed up into his chest. Shock filled the youngest of the brothers as he fell to the ground. Gregori lay there unmoved dead from the damage he had taken. Other than the oldest brother who tried despreatly to make his way to the mannor and James who screamed and cried while on the ground, the rest of the field remained still. Not even the towns people coming to check out what had happened.

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Gregori Marivaldi

Haraaaa

Kaya Wolf Moon

Youko Kenshi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250

Kio no Tenshi
Vice Captain

Adorable Kitten

19,900 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:12 pm
User Image

Things just seemed to be getting worse and worse, people were getting hurt and threats were being made. It was Choas, something hailey wished she could stop. As she ran to Kawa her eyes would watch him get stabbed in the shoulder before turning around and shoving a spiked claw into the chest of Gregori. Her eyes would catch Sayna turn to dust and the Mistress fall to the ground. This was going to be hard to explain not only the Master Helga and Master Chioma, but to the magic council as well and the King of Fiore. All that would have to wait for the time being, as her arms opened to catch the falling Kawa. His large height over her made it a little difficult to hold him so the Ace would sink to the ground; positioning herself and Kawa so he would rest against her. His head to be against her shoulder while the rest of him would use her as support. "I have you Kawa. It's okay." Hailey would speak softly to her dear friend as she stroked his hair. Within one had the Sabertooth mage would summon one of her many spell books, Ventus Crustalli Liber. "Crustalli Aureola." She would speak softly as air would crystalize into a halo like shape over Kawa's head, the spell would shimmer in the light as it hung over the male's head; working on healing his wounds while Kawa rsted against Hailey's body. With her free hand the purple haired woman would gently touch the cheek of Kawa. Her heterochomatic eyes casting down to him, full of care and worry. Whatever happened to him seemed to pass, or at least she hoped. The Staint had no idea what had happened to her friend and she only hopped that he would stress over what happened.

Only for a moment would Hailey look up from her dear friend, her eyes falling to the other two males. "Rin, Leo. Once Kawa is healed can you two carry him?" She wasn't sure how long Kawa would be out for, she hopped he would wake up soon but if not she needed a backup plan. Her other reason for asking these two, Hailey knew that she was to short to help her friend move if need be and so were the other females. Kawa was a rather tall male, not that she minded, but in cases like these Hailey would curse her short height. Her eyes would then once again return to Kawa, her healing spell just finishing up taking care of the stab wound. "I'm sorry Kawa. I hope you can forgive me for what happened. You even got hurt because of me." She would bring her head down to gently touch her head to his as she spoke even softer to her dearest friend, "Please do not think poorly of me because of my decisions." The Ace would leave her head resting agaisnt Kawa's only for a moment longer, she figured everyone would be fairly pissed at her and she half expected some of them if not all of them to start yelling at her. Once Kawa's injury was healed Hailey would send her book back to her libaray and awaited for any signs of movement of Kawa before letting Rin and Leo pick up the taller male.

OOC: Sorry if my Hailey post kinda sucks xP Let me know if I need to change anything or if you need more to go off of!

Haraaaa

Kaya Wolf Moon

Youko Kenshi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oshibana Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff