Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Time to Dance (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
blackbird cake rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 4, 5 Total: 16 (4-24)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:23 pm
Quote:
It's Time to Da-Da-Da-DANCE!!
Troll Competing: Elidae Bonbon
Total Points: 3!

Quote:
5: Pretty popular dance song, you can move to the beat fairly well. +1
2: Offbeat and out of step, but hey! You're trying, right? 0
4: You're able to hit the training dummy without hurting yourself. +1
5: You didn't mess up and it actually looked good! Excellent! +1

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:34 pm
      Many vaguely familiar trolls passed by the Dance Battle booth, and Zindel couldn't help but try and maybe snap to the beat of the music to maybe help the trolls out. It failed when a fellow redblood actually fell off beat and-- Oh ********> Zindel offered him a half "oh s**t" expression when he smacked his hand into his face, apparently giving himself a bloody nose and making Zindel feel a little bad for him. He pulled out a napkin and offered it to the troll, giving him a half smile but nothing more than that. He'd gone through similar in dance battles, and none were from self inflicted pain. He'd just have to bare with it then.

Glancing over toward a brownblooded troll who already seemed familiar with Chiara, Zindel inspected her dancing curiously, watched her technique-- Which, apparently, was none. She was just having fun with it, which seemed nice enough, but when it came to hitting the dummy-- Ooh, that was bad. He prepared to pull out another napkin as she approached, then saw her wipe it away already. Aha, there you go. Zin settled back to lean at the booth, watching her collect her winnings and quickly pull out some beetles. Wait, was she-- Oh. Zindel buried his face in his scarf somewhat, feeling his face get warmer at the thought of someone actually buying a mini-Zin before squinting a little at the other troll. They really felt familiar...

When she turned toward him, Zindel couldn't help but chuckle and nod slightly, face holding a small touch of red. "Yep, you got me. In this case, uh," He chuckled awkwardly-- "Literally. I hope you enjoy it. Er, me?" He had no idea, this entire conversation was awkward and he kind of wanted to end it-- Until she came nearer and-- huh, she really did look extremely familiar, why was she even fluttering her lashes like that?? He opened his mouth a little before throwing a glance toward Chiara and one back at her, eyeing her carefully. "I... guess? We do signs on the side of the booth, if you want o--NE." His voice immediately locked up as he remembered that sneaky smile, the almond shaped shifty eyes behind a black mask, now free for the entire Bloodfest to see. Zindel stood, frozen, watching the shorter troll for a second as recognition flooded in his eyes along with various shades of worry, shock, and urgent NO. "I-I, you could, just-- W-wait for me there, I'll-- Uh, I can, just, give me a second." He was obviously extremely startled, or well, nervous, as he'd tell Chiara later-- But both reasons still made the teen almost slip on his way to get the papers, giddy with happiness at the sight of one of the trolls he could truthfully call friend again.

Unarux
might wanna clean ur nose, buddy

KitsuneAurax
hey lady >:9c

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
seekingCylem rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 2 Total: 7 (4-24)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:24 pm
Quote:
Troll Competing: Sascha Diasis
Total Points: -5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After the fun he'd had the previous night, Sascha wasn't about to miss out on Dance Battling: Round TWO.

But perhaps maybe he should have. While he knew the music was randomized going in, he didn't consider the possibility of that randomosity to include whatever the ******** this was. Impulsively, Sascha yelped and covered his ears. Both the volume and the nature of the sounds itself was deafening. How was Chiara tolerating this!? Did she enjoy pain!?

It took Sascha a minute too long to realize that his time was already running out and he still hadn't moved yet. He doubted his ear-covering could be passed off as some kind of interpretive dance movement. He panicked in trying to make up for lost time and ended up kicking wildly at the target dummy. Swing and a miss. He was lucky enough to catch himself on the first few goes, but his finisher was a little too intense. He swung all the way around, lost his balance, and ended up sprawled out on his back. Nice.

"I would like to state for the record that contrary to what you may have just witnessed: I do not actually suck, and in fact, blame one Chiara Moteku for her GARBAGE TASTE IN MUSIC."

The effect of Sascha's yelling was lessened by the way he was shouting to the sky while lying on his back and angrily thrashing his limbs like he was crafting a particularly avant garde snow angel.

Sascha sat up abruptly and pointed a finger in Chiara's direction. "NEXT TIME!" He promised.  
Doutei rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 3, 3 Total: 11 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 pm
Quote:
Troll Competing: Tevini Euruft (disguised as Doradi Xplora)
Total Points: -1

The first thing she noticed about the stand was that it hurt her ears.

The second was that she was being nudged in by a pushy crowd! Yelping in protest, the disguised purpleblood froze once she was in front of the crowd. Followed by of course, one of her most hatest songs starting up. Upset at the situation, she did her best to try and dance like she'd seen on tv but it just looked awkward and uncomfortable. By the end of the song she was out of breath and it hadn't been worth it.

"Never again!" The girl fled.

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 1, 1 Total: 12 (4-24)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:44 pm
Quote:
Troll Competing: Cerpin Sugall (disguised as Mickey Yensid)

No way, there was a dance battle booth? Cerpin ran over to it, full of excitement. This was totally awesome. He loved music, dance and well, fighting was pretty cool too! He watched a few other trolls give it a go before clearing his throat and motioning for them to step aside.

"Check me out~" The boy gave the crowd a cocky but charming grin as he heard a new song start up. It was alright enough but not quite his favorite. It would work though. He took in a deep breath before turning throwing himself into a dazzling pose with a hand pointed upwards at the sky and his hips jutted out in a somewhat 'too mature' manner for a kid. Cerpin had always lacked a sense of appropriateness but his mischievous gaze paired with such a dramatic opening were sure to make quite an impression.

If only he'd kept that momentum going instead of trying to climb onto the dummy and slam his a** down on it in a wrestling type move. The moronic showoff slipped and crashed down to the ground, smacking his head against the sturdy base of the dummy in the process and almost knocking himself clean out.

He let out a groan and laid there for a while until he was well enough to sulk off for some medical attention. ******** that, he would be back here tomorrow to make them all stop ******** laughing!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara giggled at Zindel as he danced. As always his moves were impeccable, it was only his battling that could use some work. "Suure." Chiara said with a wink at the redblood. "I totally rigged it, no way the great Zindel would even fail at smacking a training dummy, which, i might add, is standing perfectly still. Yep, totally rigged the entire thing, my bad." Chiara pulled up a chair next to hers in the booth and motioned for him to sit. Might as well give him the limelight, he was her star player.

"Oi Lutrin!" Chiara called out as the brownblood made her way over to dance. "See now that was some good moves." Chiara said to Zindel as Lutrin struck her finishing pose. "Wow Lutrin, wanna make that a career? Little bit o tuning up and you could even outclass this red guy!" Chiara said, giving Zindel an affectionate smack on the back.

Chiara's grin grew as she watched the next contestant. He was trying to hide his identity, but Chiara knew that troll hands down. Zariah had come to her. Finally the blueblood thought as she leaned back in her chair and watched the display. Quite frankly it was terrible, but Chiara's grin grew the longer it went on. This was entertainment. Before the "mystery troll" turned to leave Chiara caught him, leaning in close to his ear. "Niiice, were those moves just for me? You tease." She whispered to him, her grin hungry.

Then that other troll came back. The annoying one. Chiara tried to will the random music to turn to something terrible, but the annoying female troll got lucky. Chiara's grimace intensified, and she glared at the troll. She picked out the most sarcastic participation ribbon she could find and thrust it at the orangeblood.

As another redblood came to Chiara's booth her eyebrows went up. An attractive, partial dressed troll was in her ring. She made sure Zindel noticed her giving the redblood attention. "Hey no worries." the blueblood cooed as she gave out a bandaid for free. "You can only get better from here, ya know!"

Chiara grinned as the orangeblood girl came back. This troll wasn't too bad, Chiara had certainly seen worse, and besides, something about her movements were enjoyable to watch. When the unknown orangeblood finished and started acting all gooey eyed to Zindel did Chiara get a little grumpy. She couldn't just come up and stare all doe-eyed at her property. Chiara made sure to give Zindel a glare. As her dancer left with the orangeblood Chiara habitually started grinding her teeth. Something had to be done to fix this little... mishap.

But then Sascha came into the ring and Chiara's mood only improved as she watched the yellowblood make a fool of himself. Chiara discretely used the camera she had hidden to take a few embarrassing pictures. Future insurance, just in case, and for her to giggle at later of course. Chiara laughed and waved as the yellowblood turned to leave. "Looking forward to it, Sascha!" the booth owner called after the grumpy troll.

quite uneventful

Green Minuet

LordPocky

DraconicFeline

Unaru

KitsuneAura

seekingCylem

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zindel: -1
Lutrin: 1
Zariah: 0
ANNOYING TROLL: +3
Optimus: 0
FLIRT WITH PRIVATE PROPERTY TROLL: +1
Elidae: +3
Sascha: -5
Dou: -1
Cerpin: -1

DraconicFeline
TICKET FOR YOU! also, the 500 words was a little much, so i turned it down to 200, but omg, thank you for writing lots out <3 <3

blackbird cake
TICKET!!

Rolling for 3rd ticket, its a tie between Lut-toot(1) and Etsali(2)
Green Minuet
TICKET TO UUU

seekingCylem rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 3, 6 Total: 15 (4-24)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sascha made sure to make scalding eye-contact with Chiara the next night he appeared at her booth. He made a 'v' with his fingers, pointed to his eyes, and then at Chiara. Without a word, he took his place in the ring.

And that same damn screeching started up. At least this time Sascha knew what it was. He didn't startle, but he did shoot Chiara and the guilty boombox a dirty look and silently mouthed a dirtier word.

While he would have been motivated to try his best under any other circumstances, the power of spite seemed to propel Sascha into the air. A jump, a spin, and a spark just for extra flair. Seamlessly he moved closer and struck out at the dummy. He miscalculated the distance and his hit was more of a stage punch than anything that would cause damage.

Sascha didn't allow himself pause, lest the audience realize he'd made a mistake. With the confidence of someone who knew what they were doing, he strafed and rolled into the dummy's "blind spot" where he came to a stop in a victorious pose.

It may not have been the most spectacular dance routine or effective combat maneuver, but damn if he didn't just successfully dance to music that sounded like cat murder.

Score: - 2 + 1 + 0 + 2 = +1  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Unaru rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 5, 3 Total: 12 (4-24)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:11 pm
Fellah was pinching his nose to keep the blood from getting all over the ring. Though another redblood, and the blueblood hostess quickly came up to help the oaf out. "Aww geez, thanks, Fellah said, in a nasal-y voice as the redblood handed him the tissue. He cleaned himself up, and his smile widened when the blueblood offered him a bandaid as well. "Well this booth sure is friendly," he chuckled, "Thanks again to the both of ya, I'll definitely have to come back and try again tomorrow night."

Next Night
----------------------

Quote:
Troll Competing: Opimus Fellah
Total Points: 0

After a pretty bad flop the night before, Fellah kept true to his promise of coming back. He waved and smiled at the blueblood manning the booth, and the red blood if he was still around, before hopping in the ring, He was going to get the hang of this, hopefully.

The music was...well, not really music. Fellah tried to pull of a "move," but didn't do too well. When it came time for the dummy, at least he nailed that this time, but unfortunately did not end very strongly.
"Shoot," he muttered, exiting the ring knowing he still didn't do too well. At least he didn't leave with a bloody nose this time!

quite uneventful

Micillia

ImaginationsParadise rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 6, 1 Total: 15 (4-24)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:43 pm
Quote:
Troll Competing: Eridia Tsifer
Total Points: 3!

The music started and luckily it was dance-able. Her body moved with the beat of the song, not even the squirrelbeast scared her this time, at least she made it seem like so. She listened to the lyrics and sooner than expected, she was singing to it. "I don't believe, I don't believe it. You left in peace, left me in pieces.. Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees right now." She sang as the came close to the dummies and when the chorus came she hit it-- hard. All the force she had been storing all night was released in that precise moment. That dummy would break if she kept hitting it like she was, and she didn't care. Eridia could buy Chiara a new one. "I’m so sick of that same old love, feels like I've blown apart. I’m so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart. Oh, that same old love..." She hit it several times, releasing all the anger and frustration she didn't knew she had. "I'm so sick of that... I'm so sick of that, so sick of that love." As the last verse was around the corner, Eridia tripped and landed face first on the ground. She turned around, so she would lie on her back while she listened to the last words...

Maybe she was really sick of everything.

She stood up once more and approached Chiara. "Hey, looks like I did slightly better this time. Am I dance battle material or what?"

Micillia
Let's just imagine the song's adapted to Alternia as I am well... uncreatively lazy :'D

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
quite uneventful rolled 4 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 2, 6 Total: 13 (4-24)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:02 pm
Quote:
Troll Competing: Zindel Tagino
Total Points:-1 + 0 -1 +2= 0

Zindel returned to the booth to do a little more dancing, simply rolling his eyes when it turned out she put the same shitty song on for him to dance. Trying to have fun with it, he mockingly tried to imitate troll Ricky Martin, and ended up failing terribly, not that he cared. He then continued to hit the dummy, only to end up being pushed back-- But managed to save face at the end with a perfect pose. He sighed before returning to his place at the front of the booth, releasing a soft chuckle. He couldn't be phased now. He was, even now, on cloud nine from knowing his friends were alright.

KitsuneAura rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 2, 6 Total: 15 (4-24)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:16 pm
Quote:
Troll Competing: Faithe Keeper
Total Points: 2

Etsali made her way back over towards the dancing booth, though still half-covered in spilled coffee and not entirely sure she was up to it at the moment. But she'd been able to meet Zindel again thanks to it, and she had a debt to pay! Or something like that, anyway. She gave Chiara a quick smile as she approached, motioning that she'd like to play again. As she climbed into the ring, she figured it was going to be another round as terrible as her first, but what do you know, the song that started was so catchy that her mood began to rapidly improve.

As usual, she just had fun with it, though she fell off-step and out of beat more than once. Yet again, an attack against the dummy sent her reeling (seriously what was that thing made of?), but she made a quick recovery, falling back into a perfect ending pose.

Quickly, she rolled out of the ring and moved back towards the table. "That practice is paying off a little, huh?" She shrugged a little, then reached into a pocket. "Oh by the way, I have this voucher I found in the acorns at another booth, is it good for anything...?"

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Green Minuet rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 3, 5 Total: 16 (4-24)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:31 pm
Quote:
Troll Competing: Autumn Vikare
Total Points: 2

“Come on, Cat. You have to dance too!” Autumn called to the grub outside the arena. The grub shook his head adamantly. The movement shook his whole body. Autumn had to laugh. “That's the spirit of it!” she teased.

She had no more time to harass him though, as just then the music started. Even without any kind of formal training Autumn jumped on the beat. She had no point of reference, no inspiration for her dance moves, but that did not stop her. She simply went with whatever felt natural.

When the time came to attack the training dummy, she aimed a sweeping kick towards the leg. Unfortunately, she misjudged the distance. For a moment, she tipped, balance lost. Her wings fluttered underneath her coat. Then she carried through with the kick into a twirl, landing safely on both feet. She finished by dipping into a curtsey.

Pumpbiscuit racing, Autumn went to meet with Caterpal. Even just the brief work-out, had her temperature up and her blood pumping. Next time she would need to remove her jacket.  
Doutei rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 3, 1 Total: 15 (4-24)
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:46 pm
Quote:
Troll Competing: Nucleo Glatte
Total Points: grand total of 1

Still unsettled by the day, Nucleo was playing hooky from his work at The Nightly Grind booth. His clones were probably wondering where he was but he didn't care. He felt like pouting. That is, until his JAM came on. His body instinctively headed towards the source and he started bopping along to the beat. Once he saw an opening, he slid smoothly onto the dance floor and wowed the surrounding trolls with a very slick opening move. After that he was kind of average, dancing more to let his emotions out rather than trying to look good. As the end of the song neared, the greenblood got even more worked up and attempted to do a cool flip but totally crashed.

"Nnnnngh." The green pancake groaned from the floor.

Doutei

Yamashii rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 2 Total: 10 (4-24)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 9:55 pm
Quote:
Troll Competing: Cerpin Sugall (disguised as Mickey Yensid)

Cerpin sauntered on back into the dance booth determined to make himself a well known champion with his carefully practiced moves. He snapped his fingers for some music and closed his eyes to look cool when he started. There was a certain amount of style and class that he knew he had deep down inside and he was going to make sure all of Alternia saw it.

"A one two three-" He stumbled before he could quite finish. Ugh, what was wrong with him? Whatever, he'd boogie to the beat for a little bit and then BAM! There, a well placed kick! Straight into nothing! How embarrassing, he'd just play it off like a dance more, yeah.

It was kind of hard to do that when he slipped and fell on his a** though. Sigh...

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff