Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 5:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zindel just happened to recognize an important feature from a new fan of his.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 5:22 pm
      Zindel managed to contain his happiness only long enough to realize three things. Etsali was here. Etsali was here. And Etsali was here. All three of these things dawned upon him at exactly the same time, and while Zindel was thankful to see she was well, he was also worried as ******** and remembered a very concerning fact-- He was now technically officially working for the Queen, so this might've been, well, bad. He kept his pace natural so as to not catch the attention of Chiara, but the moment he arrived at the side, Zindel was overflowing with questions. The most important one came out of him, first. "What the ******** are you doing here?!" He whispered urgently, bewildered-- This was not a place she could simply wander around without a mask-- Or well, maybe, considering this was the first time he'd seen her without the damned thing. Maybe not being in disguise was the best disguise of all. The question was still, however, of utmost importance to him, and soon he lept to the next one-- "You look okay, but, are you?! Where are the others? Are they also here?!"

KitsuneAura
why are you here, please leave

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:43 pm
"It's good to see you too," Etsali replied after a beat, eyebrow raised, but she was still smiling even despite his less than eloquent lead into the conversation. "I'm fine, we're all fine. We made it out." She supposed it was obvious that she had, but she knew he was probably worried just as much about Ephias and Voscil. They'd all been just as worried about him, but she could tell he was doing alright now, at least, and she couldn't wait to report back on that.

"Anyway, this is probably going to come as a shock to you! Buuut," She held it out a moment, just to be ridiculous, and then reached up to adjust the way her hat was sitting just to make the pause even longer. "Hiding out is actually really boring." Then she glanced back up and winked. "But hey, as long as it took you to notice who I was, my disguise must be doing alright."

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:41 pm
      If Zindel could've hugged her, he would've. But they were still within sight of trolls approaching the booth, so he kept it as professional as he could. He breathed a sigh of relief that was visible throughout his entire body-- Tense shoulders relaxing, knit eyebrows untangling... He was thankful, so thankful they were all okay. Her pause kept him on edge-- Until it ended up being something lighthearted, something he couldn't help but chuckle at, a small smile present on his face. She was here, in the flesh. She wasn't dead. They weren't dead. He pursed his lips. He could've mentioned how she could've technically returned, but decided not to spoil the moment. She was there, after all. He didn't want to make her sad.

"Your disguise is pretty convincing," Zindel mentioned lightly, smiling a little at her and rolling his eyes. "Though that's mostly cause I didn't expect you. At all." He sounded a little bewildered-- "Hiding in plain sight could only ever work for you." He slid a hand through his hair, holding back a smile and chuckling a little before his eyes fell to the floor, sad. He missed this. This feeling of camaraderie... "Where... Er... Is where you guys are safe? Do you guys need anything...?" He blinked, then his hand slid into his hair, scratching the back of his head. "No, wait, don't tell me. Anything. At all. I've gotten into something and I don't want to pull you guys down with me if it ends up flopping. Or, er, something. What's your name again?" He glanced to the booth, eyebrows tightening before sighing and crossing his arms. "How'd you find me?" He asked, knowing quite well Etsali wasn't interested in dance battling-- She couldn't have known Chiara, because then the blueblood would've reacted in some way, or used her to her advantage. She would've had him wrapped around her finger-- But thankfully, all his friends were tucked safely... Somewhere. Hopefully.

He still needed to warn her.

But he'd do that after they talked a bit. Even now he was thinking of the things he could say to bullshit Chiara.

KitsuneAura
happy zin is happy

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:41 am
"One of my many skills," Etsali agreed with a little laugh. Her head tilted when his eyes dropped though, her own smile a little more subdued as she waited for whatever it was he'd thought of. Ahh, he was wondering where they'd managed to hole up, if it was really safe there. Before she could even decide how much to tell him, he was barrelling on to warn her against saying anything at all. He'd gotten himself into something. Worry spiked up through all that cheer even as he moved on to other questions he didn't mind getting answers to.

She wanted to tell him anyway for a moment, just to remind him that because they were friends, she still trusted him. To let him know she still had his back if his 'something' went bad somehow, like he seemed to think it just might. But she understood where he was coming from, of course she did. They'd always be friends, but the choices they'd made that night in the swamp meant that they couldn't share everything even if they wanted to. So she opened her mouth, took in a breath, and allowed the change of subject to be the distraction he'd no doubt meant it to be.

"Oh my gosh! How rude of me!" She pressed gloved hands to her cheeks in mock shock before dropping them and continuing on with a practiced smile that was just the right blend of polite embarrassment. Faithe's tone was always a little softer than Etsali's, when she wasn't too hyped up to bother with it, always a little more unsure. "My name's Faithe, Faithe Keeper. It's so nice to meet you." Etsali made a face at him then before picking up the bobblehead she'd just gotten and wiggling it at him teasingly. "And really? You don't have any guesses how I knew you'd be around here?"

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:47 am
      Zindel nodded at her words, smile still soft as his hands curled in his pockets, a deep seated desire to grab her and run away curling in her. He was selfish, he knew, but their light banter and easy understanding of one another was something he'd never dream of replacing. At her introduction, Zindel rolled his eyes with a light chuckle, eyebrow raising humorously in reaction to her dramatics. "Well here's a very nice to meet you, Faithe." Zindel grinned, before her way of discovery made her cheeks redden, and not just from the cold. "That... was Chiara. She did it without me knowing, hah..." His head nodded toward the blue blood behind them, feeling a bit strange— Had he never mentioned the blue blood to her? Maybe child-him wanted to keep both lives as separate as he could, but that didn't seem possible anymore. Everything was coming together, and he wasn't sure how to feel about it. "She's my manager. Or at least, uh, something like that. She's..." Zindel paused, thoughtful as he looked up at the soft white snow falling from the dark, starry sky. "Special. For lack of better word." He pursed his lips, eyes still focused on the sky. "I hated her for a long time, not in the romantic way. Now we're just... Partners. I guess," His shoulders lifted, shrugging and looking at the blue blood with a frown. "When she isn't acting like a total b***h, that is."

Zindel looked back at Etsali, feeling his insides curl before pulling out a marker and uncapping it. His nervousness was getting the best of him. "Alright, so where do you want your autograph? I could write it on your face, but that might be too fangirly, even for Faithe." Zindel grinned, obviously teasing, but not wanting to keep her in case she was doing something important.

KitsuneAura
sorry it's been so long AHA

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 pm
"Special, huh?" Eyebrows lifting, Etsali turned her head to glance back towards Chiara. That was something she'd wanted to ask him about, as a matter of fact, because that blueblood certainly had seemed a little miffed when she'd been getting Zin's attention. She'd wondered if maybe there was something red going on there, but platonic hatred to partners sounded all kinds of complicated, didn't? "Well, as long as she's doing alright by you, she's alright by me. These were a good idea, anyway, if you ask me! I'll take it with me on all my heists, and pretend it's you telling me what I'm doing wrong."

She blinked at the autograph suggestion and then laughed, beyond amused at the very idea of the thing. Getting an autograph on the face was too fangirly for anyone, much less Faithe. "Ahh, the great Zindel Tagino's signature on my face!?" One hand pressed to her chest and the other went up to her cheek as she continued on with a flustered, "It's just too embarrassing, right? Wearing my blood pusher for the world to see!"

Still caught in her grasp, the mini-Zin's head bobbed.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:20 pm
      Zindel felt a little reassured by Etsali's words. She made it sound like she'd do something if he got hurt, which made him feel more secure. Even if they were far apart, he still had her. And if there was something he could do for her, he would. He'd try to, at least. Zindel raised an eyebrow and stifled a chuckle, rocking back and forth from the heel to the tip of his shoes. He always felt like a kid when he talked to Etsali. "There wouldn't be much to comment on, I'm sure. Besides you uh, intentionally getting seen." He gave her a lopsided sort of smile and a half laugh, nudging her side playfully with the marker.

Her sarcasm was enough for him to let out a loud laugh. Good old Etsali. Er, Faithe. "That's my name, don't wear it out." He grinned, making finger pistols with his hands and miniature pew pew noises. "Nah, you're right. Let's put it somewhere a little more permanent--" He waggled his eyebrows suggestively, bringing the marker nearer and attempting to write on her before pulling back and sputtering a laugh, having thought of something. "Maybe a certain someone can help you with that one." He teased, winking slyly at her. He wasn't implying anything, no siree.

KitsuneAura
User Image

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:08 pm
"Oh my gog." Whatever composure Etsali had had left broke entirely in the face of Zindel making finger pistols at her. This time when she started laughing, she couldn't stop, not for a long while, not even as the redblood poked at her with his marker. By the time she finally got enough of a handle on herself to breathe, her face was flushed orange enough that it was hard to tell if what he'd been implying had even gotten to her. Some covers were amazingly accidental like that.

"I don't know," and she had to lift a hand to her mouth to quell another laugh before it could start all over again. "Do you really think he would?" Shaking her head, she reached back down to her bag to fish around and finally produced a small notebook. "How about we try a different route though, Mr. Famous Guy." As she flipped it open and found a blank page, Zin would have easily been able to see the big, blocky letters of her handwriting here and there, and on at least one page (quickly bypassed) the lines of what have been a quick sketch of a building layout.

"So I don't get carted out of here for indecency if anyone asks to see," she explained with a wink.

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:38 pm
      Gog, her laughter really wasn't letting up. His face burned a light red, chuckling as she responded with bubbling laughter. He was trying really hard not to laugh as hard as she did, but it still hurt his insides laughing like this. He managed to hold back an intense snort, loving the way she laughed from something he said. "N-No he, haha, --wouldn't, but hey, I'm, uh, not getting in the way of your kinks," He said with a waggle of his brow and a low chuckle. Watching her pull out a notebook, Zindel eyed the pages curiously-- "Yeah, that's a lot more reasonable, heh." When he saw the building layout, Zin's eyes widened. He looked up at Ets, opening his mouth, closing it, signing very fast before flipping to the other page. "Where is this." He hissed, low-like and very worried. If she was going to attempt something stupid, he'd have to at least know where and find out if he could help.

KitsuneAura
User Image

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:52 pm
Etsali's giggles leveled off, confusion flickering across her face at Zin's sudden change of tone. Glancing back down at the page, she considered the blueprint a moment before nodding. "Ah! That is the floor plan of a lovely little hive here in the city, out in the east district. Not anything I could afford, of course," she tacked on with a quick little laugh, "but a girl can dream, right? Besides, I've always been interested in the ways people build their hives. All the ins and outs, the secret little places you can only add in during construction. They say it's just work for drones, but there's a real art to it, I think!" She tapped the page with a finger, every word of the story earnest as could be.

"Maybe one day it'll be Faithe Keeper, architect extraordinaire!" After a beat, she winked and laughed again. "Or maybe not!"

quite uneventful

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:52 pm
      Zindel was not convinced. He'd known this girl since childhood, and she was an expert at deflecting... Well, anything. Zindel rolled his eyes slightly, mouth curled into a familiar smirk he wore only for when he knew something was up. "Well, miss Faithe Keeper. Should an architect like yourself need any help in construction, she only need ask." Zindel gave the brownblood a sly wink, before extending the book her way and snickering a little. "You know I'd always help you guys. As long as it like... Can't be traced back to me." He was starting to build a name for himself, and his career was actually starting to become important to him now.

KitsuneAura
User Image

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:24 pm
"I'll remember that." Etsali grinned at him as she took the notebook back, flipping it securely closed and sliding it back into her bag. After that night in the swamp, she'd been so worried. Whether he'd made it through, what it would mean now that they were on opposite sides of a war whether they wanted to be or not. It had felt like they'd broken ties entirely, but she could see that wasn't the case now. Things were different, of course, but they could still be friends. They could still help each other when they could.

"Well! I should let you get back to your booth so you can gather in more fans." She touched the back of her free hand to her forehead. "You know, before I swoon or something." She dropped her hand back to her side, giggling, and glanced out towards the crowd to see how easy it would be to slip back into it. "I'm sure you'll see me around though! And I'll let the others know about you." She knew Vos would be ecstatic and Ephias would be happy he was alive at least, even if she wasn't entirely sure how he'd feel about things otherwise.

"So," She hesitated another moment, wondering if there was something else she ought to say, and then shrugged it off. "Until next time then!" Waving the bobblehead at him one last time, she stepped away and disappeared into the crowd.

quite uneventful

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff