Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:01 am
      As the short Chiara dragged Zindel to the basement in a rush, the teen could frown as she mentioned how his company was "top tier." He was quite literally only following her. She... Might have clues. This was a very curious situation after all. It wasn't every day you found a, well, dead body in the middle of a dinner. (Not that he'd ever been to a dinner. Was this a normal thing for highblood parties? The way the Queen freaked out certainly worked against it, but one had to suspect...) "It's— Not a date." Zindel protested, shifting his mask away from his face so she could see his displeasure. "I'm just thinking— Two heads can work better than one. If that's how the saying goes," As she mentioned how he should talk to the red blooded officer currently in the room, Zindel froze— She was military! What if just talking to her would make her maim him? But she was a low blood... Maybe she understood how he felt.

Zindelw rubbed his shoulder a little before approaching the woman, swallowing slightly before offering her a dashing smile. "Hey there, Sir Schrad." He started out weakly before coughing and rubbing his neck. "I mean, uh." He was at a loss for words. This wasn't smooth at all. He was mostly just scared she'd cut him up for asking such dumb questions. She cleared his throat, newfound confidence sliding into him as he offered her another smile, slightly nervous. "So. You were sitting at the table with the other celebrities, right? What do you know about Erilyn? I mean, they are the host of the party— You don't think they had something to do with this? And I saw Gerard offering something... Unsavory to a young troll. Could you, perhaps tell me what you think?" Zindel paused. "...Know. I meant know. Could you tell me what you know about Gerard?"

Zindel paused, glancing over to the scared mutantblood inside the cage. He bent down slowly, watching him carefully. While their bloodcolor was disgusting and strange, it was their facial expression that gave it out for him. The kid's blood basically put him below him. He didn't even know how that was possible. There were so many mutants, these days. The rebel leader, this kid... Zindel couldn't help but wonder. "Hey kid. How're you holding up? I-- hope you don't mind me asking but... How did you get in...?" He asked, eyes observing the other quite heavily.

All of a sudden a familiar voice came out of nowhere, one he mentally groaned at. "Leeroi." He stated plainly, body shifting to look at him-- Was he... winking? "She's my... employer." The pause was merely because he didn't know how to name their relationship. It was strange, and even if he didn't like it, it was quite literally all he had left. "How have you been? That murder was brutal, wasn't it?" He asked, "I've been trying to find information, but..." A weary eye to the two suspects made him change his words, "It's been hard. Do you happen to know anything?"

Hivestuckx
x2 q's for shishi and one for mutant!

Micilliax

Kimbley Kittyx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:04 am
Tierte wandered through the library and into the basement. Normally she would have high-tailed it out of here by now but, this place was near impossible to find her way out of. She should have paid more attention when she was dragged in by Eostre. She made her way over to the cage where those poor mutantbloods resided. She felt rather bad for them but, also feared for her own life. The mutantbloods were probably the only thing keeping these highbloods from hunting her so, for that she was somewhat grateful. She walked up to the awake mutantblood, slamming her fist against the bars of the cage. "Why'd you have to take my spot? I was safe under those tables till you came along! But really why were you hiding under those tables?" She backed away a bit to hear them out before moving onto her next question.

The small redblood eyed the mutants up and down. They were both very dirty which was somewhat odd. Had they just took a bath in dirt or something? Not that Tierte herself hadn't done that before but, most trolls from her experience didn't do such things. Moving on to her next question Tierte decided to take a different approach to trying to get answers out of them. Maybe if she was sickeningly sweet to them like Eostre usually was to her they'd be more likely to answer truthfully. "Um...excuse me...dears could you just answer one last thing? How have you been living until now?"

Tierte gagged at the thought of having to be "sweet" anymore and decided she had gotten all the information she could get out of the mutantbloods for now and turned her attention to the cage they were in. Why did this place even have a cage for that matter? It was very large and appeared to be made out of iron but, Tierte couldn't shake the feeling that this cage was meant to hold trolls. She investigated all sides, ignoring the mutantbloods for now. There was surely no way for the mutantbloods to escape, was there? Tierte was just glad it wasn't herself in there.

Hivestuck
- "Why where you hiding under the table?"
- "How have you been living until now?"
- investigate cage

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:12 am
"Brutal?" Leeroi laughed, "You thought that was brutal?" He glanced up at Zin with a smirk. The guy could have choked on his own spoon for all Leeroi knew, and that was not at all what he considered "brutal". The audience didn't even get to watch it happen! Its almost as if his death was intentionally censored. Now if the guy had gotten peppered with bullets, that would have been brutal.

"Zin, we fought together, didn't we? I know you've seen worse," Leeroi clicked his pen, looking Chiara up and down. He didn't know what to think of her, really. He couldn't tell if she was making Zin uncomfortable, or if that was just his nature. "Employer, huh? What, are you working right now? Couldn't get the time off?" Leeroi laughed, baring his teeth. He turned his attention to Chiara. "So what's your name, employer?" He glared at Chiara, testing her resolve. Too many bluebloods were weaklings or pricks, and Leeroi didn't want to continue dealing with her if that was the case.

"I don't know much," Leeroi said, paging through his notes. His gaze fell on a juicy tidbit of information. Closing the book, he beckoned Zindel closer. The teen would reeeally needed to lean down for Leeroi to whisper to him. "Now don't go making it public news," He whispered, glancing around to make sure no one else was watching. "But I've got some suspicions. You see that cage over there? It's filthy. There's candy wrappers in it and junk." His gaze went stern, looking between Zindel and Chiara carefully. "If you ask me, it looks like those kids have been in it before."

Leeroi took a step back, fiddling with his pen. "Let me know if you pick up on anything, yeah? Let's speed up this process a little." He gave Zin another wink, and Chiara a salute, turning on his heels to go talk more to Schrad.

Leeroi approached the officer, notebook primed and ready for the note-taking. He kind of felt like a journalist, but in a fun, cooler way. "Sir," He said, "I've got some questions for you, if you don't mind." He clicked his pen. "What do you know about Major Puchen?" Leeroi couldn't help but smile a little. He figured he'd start his interrogations with a figure the both of them would find interesting. And no, it wasn't because he wanted to be gossipy. Okay, maybe he was being a little gossipy. He just wanted to know if there was any important information being withheld from the public, that was all!

cutie quite uneventful

miss Micillia

Quote:
Questioned Schrad: What do you know about Puchen?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:11 pm
TanuKyle
Kyle! I noticed that you moved Aconan from the North Outgrowth to the West Outgrowth between yesterday and today. Please note that if you move your character between Outgrowths during the same party hour, you have to give up 1 investigation! You'll need to remove an investigation from today.

Weee Yunonia
Same investigation!

You look past the mutantbloods in the cage to investigate it further, seeking to identify more about what has transpired. [!]  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:16 pm
It is a new ooc day! All investigations have been reset to 3.
Clues posted in the central hivestem will be pmed out shortly.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:12 am
      When the other repeated the word "brutal", Zindel felt his hand freeze. When Leeroi kept questioning, Zindel adjusted his hip sash slightly-- "I mean, it probably wasn't brutal for us because we've... been through worse, but, it uh, might be brutal for the other trolls 'cause they've never seen that type of s**t before...?" He honestly didn't know or care about what he was saying but... He did have a point. It wasn't brutal. Someone wanted it to be quick and painless. It was a "necessary" death, done to get rid of someone unscrupulously. Zindel had only a few suspicions. None of them seemed to work. The redblood rubbed his neck as Leeroi mentioned if he was still working, feeling slightly awkward.

"I-- I mean, I'm not working, but this-- I..." Zindel didn't know what to say. It was true, he was clinging to her when she wasn't giving him anything to do either. The teen exhaled and sighed-- Just great, no one he knew knew anything... Wait. Leeroi pulled him in, whispering into his ear a few words of wisdom. Zindel's eyebrows flew up. "Well s**t." He mused in surprise-- And this was Erilyn's hive. Maybe... Zindel stood up straighter. "I-- I think I'm going to head over to the Northern Outlook. Chiara, I'll be there or... something." He straightened his vest, turning around and walking right back up the stairs, stopping to look toward Leeroi. "I'll tell you two if I find anything," He murmured, walking away quietly.

Micillia

Kimbley Kitty

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:16 am
Tapping his pen to his mouth, Leeroi continued his investigations. It was difficult for him to think of Schrad as a suspect in this mystery. He was so totally starstruck from just being in her presence. Often he kept his face in his notebook, writing furiously, sometimes just scribbling to pretend he was writing more than he actually understood. He didn't want Schrad to misinterpret his embarrassment for weakness, so he hid it the best that he could. After a sufficient bit of note-taking, Leeroi raised his head out of his book to deliver more questions. "What do you know about Erilyn, then? Maybe Comedi?" Leeroi threw out the two names that he knew the least about, the two biggest holes in his growing theory. He didn't care about the two at all during the start of the party, but now he wanted to know more, and he had good faith in Schrad's word. He was certain she would have to have something interesting to say, at the very least.

He glanced back at the cage of mutantbloods. Two other trolls had taken up interrogating them since he had spoken with Zindel. His eyes fell on the haggard looking redblood, who had a certain aura about her. Stiff, angry, out of her comfort zone. She reminded Leeroi of the other mutantbloods. Maybe her similarities would help her better connect with the mutants? Leeroi would have to confront her later. For now, he concentrated his focus on Schrad. The mutantbloods hadn't been very useful to him, interrogation-wise, but perhaps Schrad had better luck before he arrived?

"Did you get any information out of the kids? They seem pretty scared of you. Scared of anything, really. I'm not sure if that works to your advantage, or not." Leeroi clicked his pen a few times, watching Schrad intently. Maybe if she couldn't interrogate them properly, she still knew something about them.

Quote:
Questioned Schrad: What do you know about Erilyn?
Questioned Schrad: What do you know about Comedi?
Questioned Schrad: The mutants sure are something... Why do you think they ended up here?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:40 pm
Chiara Moteku
xxxxxInvestigation
Chiara absently nodded as Zindel left, it was of little interest to her. Except the fact that her arm candy was leaving, she figured it was worth a shot that he might come back with a scrap of useful information. "Meet me in the Central Hivesteam with your information, okay?" She said to his back as he scampered off. This Leeroi guy was being a pain tho, winking at her dinner date and acting all friendly like. She vaguely thought she remembered Zindel saying this guy was his 'friend' or something, but pushed the thought to the back of her mind. He did warrant some attention tho. Sure was pushy on the questions, jeeze. "So, are you trying to be the good cop? Or the bad cop? I think you just made the kids cry even more..." She whispered to him as she moved to the other side of the room. Maybe she would have to pay him a visit. Chiara gave the floor and the cage a quick inspection as she peeked at Leeroi from the corner of her eye. A sinister smile crept onto her face. Yeah, yeah, there was work to do tonight, but she just found a shiny new toy she wanted to try out sometime. Chiara sauntered out of the room. There were other places to look at.

Hivestuck
Floor, and Cage

quite uneventful

Kimbley Kitty
added stuffs :X

Micillia

Dapper Duck

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:45 pm
After this...

Getting out of the Central Hivestem as quick as she could, Elidae made her way to the West Outgrowth, think pan muddled. As she ventured down a familiar path that lead her to the library, she pondered over whether or not to return to ask Mr. Tiggers more questions and take a second look around, or… go in a different direction. Glancing back from the way she once came, she considered needing different surroundings.

She decided on the latter, making her way down an unfamiliar way that leads her to some descending stairs. Following those, the air became stiffer, a draft causing her to rub her arms. Hopping down from the last step, her shoes clicked on the hard surface and she immediately felt uneasy as soon as she took note to the area and the trolls in it. Maybe this was a bad idea.

Tall and rigid stood Shishi Schrad, the military redblood. Hissing awkwardly, she recalled interrupting her conversation with Tigwyn, when the party was actually a, y’know, party. The troll had been shooting her daggers for it and made Elidae feel quite small. However, after her findings in the library, Elidae held a much higher opinion for the adult redblood (though she really didn’t have one to begin with). Such bravery should earn everyone’s respect, and would explain such an unyielding character. Perhaps that’s why she was originally invited to such an event. However, in the back of the basement, was a large cage... and in it were two small beings. Elidae felt uneasy.

"Hello, Sir." She greeted as politely as she could, doing a simple curtsy. Schrad's simple one-eyed glare made her wilt within, but Elidae held her head up high, with a smile of course. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but... I realize your talking partner earlier, Mr. Ioyana... you wouldn't happen to know anything about him... would you?" Elidae thought for a moment. Who else could she ask about? Kursha mentioned meeting that blueblood in the armory. Perhaps if she asked Schrad, who was also in the military, she could get some helpful information to give to Kursha. Hmm, yes. "What about, uhm, Puchen? Do you know anything about her? And... hahah. Aaaand Erilyn? She's awfully pretty, right?" She gave Schrad a wink, but immediately straightened and nodded along as Sir answered her questions, jotting down the info on a piece of notebook paper she happened to find in the Central Hivestem. "Okay. Thank you so much!" She gave the adult a salute.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:29 pm
Tierte tugged her blanket tighter around her body as she narrowed her eyes behind her curtain of hair. Something about this didn't seem right, and she could feel every part of her body screaming to get out before she was the next one in the cage. However, she couldn't leave just yet. Even if they can't get out... surely they got in somehow. "How did you get into this hive anwyay?" They couldn't have done that alone. She looked at the ground, where they scuffed their foot. Digging...? Could someone dig into her hive too? She made a mental note to check for weird mole mutants digging into her hive.

But still... "Where did you come from? Is there some mutant colony underground?" The thought unnerved her. Weren't mutants horrible abominations that were culled in the trials? Why were there so many here! She touched her lusus and frowned. There probably wasn't much they could tell her, considering how little Alternian they seemed to know. Which makes sense, because mutants don't have lusii. She patted Lynxmom's side. She would protect her from any harm, among the highbloods and their sick murderparties and the highbloods who revelled in the murderparties. She glanced around the room, and tapped the bars again before leaving the basement quickly.

The small redblood peered around the library. She liked books, and libraries. Her own library (if it could be called that, as it was just an eclectic collection of various scavenged books) was no where near as nice as this. It even had small nice picture frames, near a computer! She picked up the small frame and turned it around. Tierte wondered if the scraps of metal and technology she had could be made into a functional husktop too. Even in this pretty library, she was anxious, however. When would this horrible party be over...? She put the frame back, and shuddered.

Hivestuck
- "How did you get into this hive anwyay?"
- "Where did you come from?"
- Small picture frames

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:59 pm
While Alifax excused himself to speak with the Queen, Nahori quickly scurried back to the library. There were other trolls in the room now, scouring as she had earlier that hour. Surely they'd checked what she might've missed... Still, she was already here and time was ticking away even faster than she could count. It was better to give the library one last shot before wasting time exploring the rest of the lavish hive.

There was one stone she thought might be left somewhat unturned, and that was Tigywn Ioyana. He was intimidating, so much so that she'd nearly pretended he didn't exist last time she stepped foot in here. Talking to him was a completely frightening process, but he'd been at the head table where the (she gulped) culling had occurred. Maybe he'd seen something... or maybe he simply knew something she didn't about the other suspects.

Logic didn't make it any easier when she realized he too was a suspect. If the murderer was willing to end a seawdweller, surely they'd have no issue doing the same to a lowly orangeblood. It didn't matter that his blood color matched hers. At least she had her lusus with her.

"U-Um... sir?" she blubbered. Before he could even respond, she wanted to turn tail and run. Standing her ground was hard, but she did it. "Would you, u-u-um... mind if I a-asked you some..... things."

Way to sound professional, she scolded herself, biting her lip. She could feel her lusus staring. But.. what was she supposed to do? Professional? She was a child, a small, scared, useless child. That's what she told herself. It made her feel better and worse at the same time.

"U-Uh, S-S-Shishi Schrad. Do you know anything a-about her?" One question down, brace yourself, Nahori. She considered what she thought she knew and named only highbloods next. "What about the M-Mister Juggalo or M-Mister S-S-Seadweller.
Rest in peace..."

Hivestuck
Library: Question Tigwyn Ioyana
What do you know about Schrad?
What do you know about Comedi?
What do you know about Epratt?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:06 pm
Fortunately there was a way to bypass crossing through the central hivestem again on his way from the southern outgrowth, and that was through the hallways. Conveniently, that was also where the bootprints seemed to be leading him. Alifax followed them diligently, coming eventually to a...library?

He spent a few minutes in the doorway, glancing nervously over the rest of the room. Did the bootprints continue anywhere? Was anything mussed?

He spent a while staring at the floors in the library, before deciding - well, whatever he saw, he had to make some use of his time.

He waited for Nahori to finish up with Tigwyn first, before offering to her a quick wave and taking her place with his own notebook open. "I'm Alifax Bunsem," he told the adult orangeblood. "Would you mind some further questions? I think we'd all like a much clearer picture of what's gone on tonight. First - "

Alifax paused, thinking about just how to phrase this. He was pretty sure, from what little he'd gleaned from Hemera's incredible lack of detail, that this was the member of the spacefaring crew. He was the celebrity with the warmest blood, besides Schrad, who clearly had a reason for invite. The bigger question was who'd invited him, and why? "In your opinion, what merited your invitation to this, ah, celebration?" He didn't really have the money of some of the other guests, as far as Alifax could tell.

He waited for the answer, scribbling it down quickly because he was pretty pressed for time, still. "Next - can you tell me more about our host?" Did Tigwyn know anything of note about them? Was he connected to them in any way? This had interest for Alifax in multiple ways - although he wasn't sure that his information was quite correct. Perhaps this person knew better, however.
Actually - knowing what Alifax did know about the ship, it was likely that he was fairly clueless about the current Alternian social scene. Still...any information was good information.
**********Hivestuck
???? i'm so confused lol - this is a quote for what i talked to ami about smile ;;; it's ok if nothing was triggered though

also irrelevant but i asked tigwyn why he was invited + for info about erilyn

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:17 pm
It is a new ooc day! All investigations have been reset to 3.
Clues posted in the central hivestem will be pmed out shortly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:09 am
Ҕᾁʐɱᾁʂ Ҏӫςɧῒɱ
xxxxxxSouth Outgrowth > West Outgrowth || Library > Basement
After about two days in the Trophy Block, Hazmas was finally able to find the Outgrowth said to be where the mutant bloods were being held and found he wasn't alone in the block. A redblood by the name of Shishi Schrad was there, seemingly standing watch over them. The greenblood couldn't help but feel a swell of respect for her and her military accomplishments. No regular redblood could've made it up to her level - she definitely had grit.

"Evening ma'am -er- sir," Hazmas chirped, giving a little bow. "I'm here to help investigate." It was childishly blunt, he knew, but with time possibly being of the essence, he figured it would be simpler to just get it out.

A whimper caught his ear as one of the little figures in the cage shifted. The young green blood felt a hard pang in his pump biscuit as he stared at the child's tear-stained face. He folded his arms somberly, his thoughts reeling back to what he'd found under the table.

"Something's fishy here, and it's... No longer Epratt," he said, putting a hand to his chin. "Have you noticed anyone acting strangely?"

He looked over and listened to her response. Her words made sense and made him consider all of the people he'd run into over the past few days.

"Thanks for your insight Sir," he said honestly and inclined his head before returning upstairs to the Library block. She'd given him a lot to chew on and he'd probably end up going back to chat with her some more later.

Quietly, the young greenblood stepped into the Library and looked around to gauge what he might find there. It looked like a info scrounger's treasure trove, full of fabulous bits of wasted paper that could have anything from personal secrets to marvelous fictions, though what really grabbed his attention was the adult orange blood smoking leisurely as he read one of the block's books. The child recognized him from the party, a right smarmy fellow if he ever saw one, but appearances were often deceiving. However, it seemed someone had beaten him to the punch though and was already talking to Tigwyn. A familiar redblood whom he seemed to be running into quite frequently. Hazmas waited for the two to finish before taking whatever bit of confidence and knowledge of manners he he had and approaching the adult.

"Evening sir, my name's Hazmas," he said with a polite incline of the head. "It seems everyone's on edge. How're you faring?"

Best to start out polite, especially when trying to dig up information.

thyPOPE

edited!Hivestuck
Questioning:
Schrad - Something's fishy here, and it's... No longer Epratt. Have you noticed anyone acting strangely?
Tigwyn - Seems everyone's on edge. How're you faring?

Ancient_Guardian

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:45 am
Leeroi continued to write. After a while, a little greenblood sauntered up and asked Schrad some questions, and he watched dangerously from the sidelines until the little guy disappeared back up the stairs. Plenty of trolls were coming and going through the basement, but none of them had spent nearly as much time dwindling as Leeroi. He couldn't help wanting to be thorough. Even so, perhaps it was about time that he start investigating elsewhere? He stepped back up to Schrad, preparing to make his leave.

He posed and saluted, a little bit sad that he would soon be spending less time around one of his heroes. "Thank you for your patience, Sir. I've got one last question for you, if it's not any trouble. What exactly do you know about Epratt?" Leeroi questioned. Listening dutifully, he took his notes and gave Schrad a beaming smile. "Thanks again!" He said, a happy blush rising to his face. Closing his notebook and tucking his pen in one of the holes in his horns, Leeroi took one last glance around the room before making his way for the stairs.

Quote:
Questioned Schrad: What do you know about Epratt?

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff