[PRP] Something other than bread? (Sweet &Truths) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:41 pm
"Hmm...was Rose a unicorn? Or was that Orchid?" He frowned, wishing he'd remembered which son was which. He knew he'd met Rosewrite when he himself was a colt and that the phony had talked about enjoying writing and recording plants. That made sense when Sweet Bread mentioned that he brought herbs for her to bake with. "I thought you'd mentioned one of your sons was clumsy in the kitchen and I'd assumed that had been because they hadn't used magic. But that was Orchid you were talking about, right? Chocolate Orchid? Isn't he the unicorn?"

He smirked at the mention of the other foals. Perhaps it would be difficult to round up such young ones to do things like help in the kitchen, particularly if it wasn't their passion or interest. And when they grew, maybe they'd be more adept and able-bodied, but then it was even more likely that they'd have their own things to do, like the two other mares or 'mothers' Sweet's children had. What a shame.

"Of course," he answered, leaning in closer so their faces were inches apart. "Provided it's your kitchen, that is."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:48 pm
Sweet Bread gave a bit of a snicker when she heard Truths trying to figure out who was who. "Okay, Orchid, Purl, Exp, and Rock are unicorns. Then Rose and Velvet are earth phonies.~ I'll have to draw you a family tree some time. Yes Orchid is clumsy in the kitchen even with magic. He's constantly trying to balance too much or thinking too many steps ahead...." The lavender colored phony gave a bit of a shrug smiling as she thought about her children.

Her ears perked up and suddenly Truths was much closer to her. She didn't her best to not pull away and hide her blushing school girl face as he answered. "Oh... goodness well you are welcome anytime."

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:19 pm
"Mm...so many boys," he murmured. "No wonder you have so much patience with me. No offense to your sons, I mean, but...colts will be colts." Chuckling, he answered, "It's alright, I think I've got them down. Not like that TACO family, heh. Names and genders and colors...it's just their species I have trouble with. I suppose I never really thought to distinguish them as a colt, so it didn't occur to me to keep them in mind as an adult. Maybe a family tree would be nice..."

He took a deep breath. "So of the unicorns, since Knit was also one, all of your children with her are the same. Er, disregarding their...special differences." Truths grinned. "So Rose and Velvet are the only Earth Phonies? Interesting. That makes...four boys and two girls? My goodness! How have you managed all this time?!"

Shaking his head, he sighed. "Must have have your hooves very full, whether or not their other mothers helped. At least you'll have someone else to rely on, now." His smile becoming a little more shy - uncharacteristic for such a generally bold phony - he leaned in a bit closer...before his stomach rumbled loudly and he froze, half-lidded eyes snapping open.

"Ahem," he cleared his throat, turning toward the oven. "So sorry, I think the smell of that omelette was a little too much for my empty stomach to handle. Shall we check to see if it's ready?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:21 pm
"Yeah... that must be it!" She said with another soft giggle. "I don't know if I have any problems with the boys. My biggest handfuls are Purl and Velvet for sure. Those girls have a mind and a mouth of their own.~ Now that I think about it, this family is getting pretty big... with Rose and Orchid having girlfriends who have families too... Not sure if I could remember everyone...."

Sweet Bread's continued to smile even at he stumbled over his own words about her second group of kids. "Well yeah, all unicorns, just very unique!~" The mother had to think about it, but when it came to parenting it all just sort of fell in to place. "Well Velvet always preferred to live with Play Belle. Rose and Orchid, grew up and moved out before the second batch came around, but even then, only Exp really stays here.... I swear I only ever catch glimpses of that reclusive little guy. There are times where everyone is under the same roof and now that can be difficult!~" She took a moment to just smile and enjoy his company, letting her hoof settle on top of his.

He suddenly pulled away and Sweet would give bit of sly smile. She turned to look at the oven. "Mmmmn, nope not yet...." She said and then quickly turned and firmly planted her lips against his, their first kiss. Pulling away, all of her confidence fell through as she stammered off of her stool. "Heh... well now it's done." Sweet turned to open the oven door and used a bit of magic to get the hot and delicious omelets out of the oven.

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:31 pm
"Really? I never would have guessed," Truths remarked, shocked the girls would have presented a harder time than the boys. That certainly hadn't been his experience, but then, he'd never been a parent. Perhaps one's own gender had something to do with it, or maybe Sweet's children were just raised differently than the other foals he'd met.

"And they already have girlfriends? My, it sounds like they certainly have been busy leading their own lives..." It would have made sense why Sweet Bread felt all the more lonely. He wondered if her sons had considered this. Surely Sweet was too selfless to mention it to them.

He nodded in acknowledgement as he listened. "Ah, I see...hm. Well at least Exp isn't out being peer pressured into doing stupid things like a lot of foals I knew at his age. Shame you don't see him around much, though. Perhaps we can slowly persuade him to spend more time with us so he feels more like a part of this family." He flinched. "Your family, I mean." Her hoof calmed him almost immediately after his correction.

Then his stomach had to ruin things and he was about to sigh in dismay when he suddenly lost all reason to be dismayed. He was still trying to figure out what had happened, only knowing whatever it was had given him a sense of euphoria, when Sweet pulled away. He blinked blankly at her, swooning a bit and nearly falling over when he tried to turn to the oven. Thankfully, Sweet Bread had that covered, too. Right - she was a veteran at this, wasn't she? That may have been their first kiss, but, Truths realized with a start, that was also his first kiss. Ever.

"That - th-that - " he stammered for a bit, trying to force his brain to form words. "Do you need help with that?" he asked finally, presumably referring to the omelettes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:41 pm
It was cute to hear the Truth could so easily included himself in the family. She thought that most phonies would intimidated by such a thing and she had to agree with with him! Getting Exp to come out of his shell would really warm her heart.~

Sweet Bread's magic set the pipping hot skillet on top of one oven's burners, while she got the plates, utensils, and some coffee brewing. Giggling to herself as she heard her boyfriend stuttering over his words again. She turned and sighed content with herself. Yeah, she had kissed a few other phonies, but that didn't mean she wasn't dying to kiss him. Butterflies still bounced around in her stomach as she thought about it. Only wanting to share more and more kisses with him, but.... maybe with a little food on the belly first to help calm down those butterflies.

"I figured we could go eat by the fireplace in the living room, so you could help me move everything in there..." She said dishing out the food and setting everything up to take with them. Sweet Bread grabbed her plate of a delicious looking eggs, a cup of coffee and then used levitation magic to have the vase of flowers to follower her as she made her way into the living room. Being with Truths, made her realize how much she used it, but honestly she would need a couple more arms with out it! She was very thankful to be a unicorn.~

Next she sat down her stuff, arranging it nicely on the coffee table that was pushed a little closer to the fireplace. Close enough to feel the warmth, but hopefully not be overwhelming. Placing down two pillows on the floor she figured it be a cozy little lunch date with them sitting together. "I hope you don't mind, wanted to be close to the fireplace but didn't want to move the whole dining room table." Sweet said with a bit of a laugh.

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:37 pm
"Oh! Of course," Truths said, quickly moving to gather up everything needed to bring to the living room. He brought some plates for them both to share and some silverware and napkins if they chose to use them, carrying the plates lightly in his mouth while transporting the silverware in the napkins on his back.

Arranging the supplies alongside Sweet Bread, Hard Truths admired the fireplace. It was a very charming and romantic setting, the flames seeming to him to represent the flames of his heart that filled him with a pleasant warmth. The pillows were also a nice touch and he felt thoroughly relaxed when he lay one one beside the lady unicorn. "Not at all," he answered gently, looking into her face. "I think I prefer it this way. It's more...intimate." Leaning forward, Truths moved to softly kiss Sweet.

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff