Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Things that will NOT change your life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IM READY
  For Thanksgiving rush!
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

'Merica don't give no damn lawl.
xD
Well, that whole thing came from this lady who was in the store and was asking for goat cheese on her salad, and then we were all, "Well we have feta." and she was all "Same thing."
We didn't correct her, but it's been a pet peeve of mine since then.

That's the trick about the delivery thing because the trails and stuff are actually closer than our farthest point which is Applehead Island, but there is a huge profit difference between a $20.00 and on average an appleahead order is anyhwere from $80.00-$150.00. But the trails are only closer in solid miles though, if you count that there's no access road it would take 45 minutes there and back where as appleahead takes 30 minutes round trip.

Maybe in the future. We HAD the price raised to $5.00 but we were losing customers that way. So we just changed it to a flat rate. :> My old boss changed the fee to line her driver's pockets.

It's true, it helps that I have a weird ability to remember things about people. Like, remembering orders and stuff and names. It's my talent xD

I was actually thinking of making a Merica refference when I wrote it XD. Glad you picked up on it.

Your pet peeve is wrong...XD ninja

But have you considered that in this case you were both right? Her with the asumption that feta is goat (which is legally true in some countrys) and you knowing how the stuff you get is made?

Although "Nah we we the American version of feta" dosent sound like a upsale point to me. So I wouldnt say anything either unless I was asked what my feta was made with.

Ahh so the sale itself more or less covers the increased distance? Do you have a minimum order? I dont think I have ever ordered food delivered to my door.

Yeah I have a bad memory for things and people, especially if I only heard about it. But when it comes to animals I remember things much clearer. Like animals I have looked after, or other peoples pets, thier pets personalitys, and things thier pets did.

I am very much a visual-kenetic learner/memory person.

Of course~ c:

NO. I AM RIGHT. ALWAYS.
Just kidding, I realize that, but eh, I'm stubborn and the times has passed lol.
But feta/cheese isn't something we get asked questions about really, I mean, if I was asked it's not like I would lie but it would be weird~

Kind of, we don't have a company car or anything so the delivery fee is strictly for the gas of the driver. They're independent contractor set up, so they're responsible for their vehicle having gas, upkept, whatever. ANYWAY. The driver get's 3.50 for EVERY delivery EVERY time, no matter what customer orders but we try to make it worth their while (with a chance of at least getting a small tip) by having a 12.00 order minimum. So that's like...a medium, or a small and a salad or something. So the lowest you can get a delivery for is like...15.56/16.64 or something like that.

Edit: I feel like sometimes when we have conversations about my store I should be more on my A game. << These questions are like...questions the competition would ask!

Well that's cool though, 3nodding
I don't remember much about animals that aren't mine, like, as weird as it might sound Daisy and I are a lot a like as far as a human and dog relationship can go lol.

I'm not sure how I learn best, I guess I'd say I'm very hands on, but I learn well with just raw observation too. But I'm quite independent about it though, I can't stand it when people try to help me figure stuff out. XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:33 pm
Novii is messing up her posts today. Damn.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:57 pm
Citrus Novii

Of course~ c:

NO. I AM RIGHT. ALWAYS.
Just kidding, I realize that, but eh, I'm stubborn and the times has passed lol.
But feta/cheese isn't something we get asked questions about really, I mean, if I was asked it's not like I would lie but it would be weird~

Kind of, we don't have a company car or anything so the delivery fee is strictly for the gas of the driver. They're independent contractor set up, so they're responsible for their vehicle having gas, upkept, whatever. ANYWAY. The driver get's 3.50 for EVERY delivery EVERY time, no matter what customer orders but we try to make it worth their while (with a chance of at least getting a small tip) by having a 12.00 order minimum. So that's like...a medium, or a small and a salad or something. So the lowest you can get a delivery for is like...15.56/16.64 or something like that.

Edit: I feel like sometimes when we have conversations about my store I should be more on my A game. << These questions are like...questions the competition would ask!

I don't remember much about animals that aren't mine, like, as weird as it might sound Daisy and I are a lot a like as far as a human and dog relationship can go lol.

I'm not sure how I learn best, I guess I'd say I'm very hands on, but I learn well with just raw observation too. But I'm quite independent about it though, I can't stand it when people try to help me figure stuff out. XD

XD just pray your community dosent become a hipster haven. Otherwise people will want to know the life story of each piece of meat you get including conception.

On your A game and keep your strategy hidden, or on your A game and give preset awnsers like any communications manager would?

Dunno, Im only asking out of interest, I have no interesting in working in resturants or with food myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:54 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Of course~ c:

NO. I AM RIGHT. ALWAYS.

XD just pray your community dosent become a hipster haven. Otherwise people will want to know the life story of each piece of meat you get including conception.

On your A game and keep your strategy hidden, or on your A game and give preset awnsers like any communications manager would?

Dunno, Im only asking out of interest, I have no interesting in working in resturants or with food myself.

There's already the thread of that with all of the specialty foods coming into town. gonk I can't imagine it getting worse lol

The latter, I'm just messing with you. xD
I love talking about my business~
Even though I'm off today I'm starting to work on the redesign of the website. /headdesk
We're coming up with a new mission statement and everything. 3nodding
Edit: I've always been told it takes a special kind of crazy to enjoy working in the food industry.

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:10 pm
Citrus Novii

There's already the thread of that with all of the specialty foods coming into town. gonk I can't imagine it getting worse lol

The latter, I'm just messing with you. xD
I love talking about my business~
Even though I'm off today I'm starting to work on the redesign of the website. /headdesk
We're coming up with a new mission statement and everything. 3nodding
Edit: I've always been told it takes a special kind of crazy to enjoy working in the food industry.

Hmm if its only started I doubt its close to ending XD.

Yeah I know. Sweetness.

Cool, let me know what it is when you have your mission statement.

From couch surfing...heres my mission...

Current Mission: "To accrue as much knowledge as I can through interaction"

Though more of a life mission than a mission statement XD  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas