Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
The Flashpoint Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murderous Clayface

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 pm
"Ah ah ah that power ring won't do you any good here"Krona's voice warned as Furious began to use his ring.Tugging the chain in his hand,the embodiment of Avarice flew towards Furious.Opening it's gaping maw,it began to drain away the energy from Furious's ring."Ion restrain him."He ordered Mon-El  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 pm
"As you wish Lord Krona"Mon-El complied obediently.Raising his hand,beams of emerald energy shot outwards towards Furious,forming a man-sized cage around him."His will empowers me."Mon-El spoke,absorbing Furious ring charge just as Ophidian was.  

Mon-El DCU

Kal-El Superman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:42 am
((Consider the invite RSVPed. ))

A rift opened next to Furious Styles, a flash of light following it. When all was visible, the Man of Steel was visible to the pantheon of evil before them. Superman was bound in emerald chains which were emitting red sun energy. The red solar energy caused him to lose his powers. He collapsed to his knees, no more than a mere mortal now. "Darkseid... Krona... Lucifer... Starbreaker... Eclipso... What trickery is this?!"He tried his hardest to break his chains by straining forward, eventually causing his wrists to bleed. "You died!" He inhaled and exhaled exhaustedly. He tried to summon his powers of heat vision to break the chains, but to no avail. It simply fizzled out due to a lack of yellow sunlight.

His eyes widened as he looked and saw his cousin and ally, Mon-El, serving Krona. "Mon-El... What... What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:09 pm
Eclispo turned to look at the man of steel and smirked. He then looked to Furious. "The two lights of the universe are here..to be destroyed by the Darkness hehehe. My brothers, the time is here...the souls that have fueled us have fueled the Darkness enough to come to the physical plane...so come Darkseid! The time of our rise is now!"  

Tarn Ivanov

Kal-El Superman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 pm
Superman scowled and yelled at Eclipso, a rare moment of fury for the Last Son of Krypton. "You have to have us bound and deprived of our powers to 'extinguish' us, so when you're flaunting the bragging rights to your allies, make sure you don't leave that little tidbit out, Eclipso!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 pm
An invisible force slammed right into the right side of Superman's face,it would feel like a round house kick"Now now Kryptonian,where's your manners?It's rude to yell out at one of your host"Luciphage spoke,having used to his telekinesis to strike the Kryptonian.Using it once more,he sent a telekinetic punch towards Kal-el's gut,forcing him to hunch over.  

Thanos Imperative

Mon-El DCU

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 pm
Kal-El Superman
((Consider the invite RSVPed. ))

A rift opened next to Furious Styles, a flash of light following it. When all was visible, the Man of Steel was visible to the pantheon of evil before them. Superman was bound in emerald chains which were emitting red sun energy. The red solar energy caused him to lose his powers. He collapsed to his knees, no more than a mere mortal now. "Darkseid... Krona... Lucifer... Starbreaker... Eclipso... What trickery is this?!"He tried his hardest to break his chains by straining forward, eventually causing his wrists to bleed. "You died!" He inhaled and exhaled exhaustedly. He tried to summon his powers of heat vision to break the chains, but to no avail. It simply fizzled out due to a lack of yellow sunlight.

His eyes widened as he looked and saw his cousin and ally, Mon-El, serving Krona. "Mon-El... What... What are you doing here?"

Mon-El did not answer Kal-El's question,not even acknowledging the fact he was there.He simply stood there like a statue,waiting for Krona's orders.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:29 pm
"You'll have to forgive Mon-El if he doesn't answer,he hasn't been much for words since his bonding with Ion.He'll only answer to me now"Krona answered Superman's question for the Daxamite."Darkseid has much planned for you Kryptonian,he has plans for all of us,and you'll do your best to fulfill your part in all of it."  

Murderous Clayface

Distinct Member

iDarkseid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:29 pm
An Arch in the form of an Omega rose from the ground, two torches rose on each side of the arch. In the center of the Arch a black portal oppened in it. More of the black fog that surounded furious began to pour out of it. Red lightning shot out of the portal as the fog began to take its physical form. The Multiverse quaked for its new God was at full power. Darkseid was here. He looked to The Kryptonian and then to The Green Lantern. "The Lost son of Jor-El... And the Green Lantern of Gaia...are you prepared to face the ultimate crisis?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:30 pm
Hunched over from Starbreaker's telekinetic punches, Kal-El looked up towards him and spat blood from his mouth in his direction defiantly. "I wish you'd undo these chains... I'd teach you a free lesson in manners you'd never forget." He turned his attention to Mon-El, now the host to Ion. "I know you, my friend. You are not like this, they must be manipulating you somehow... If you can hear me, whatever it is, my cousin, fight it with all that is within you!"

As Darkseid emerged, resurrected, Superman's now frail jaw hung open. His greatest enemy, more deadly than Doomsday, more cunning than Lex Luthor... As the New God spoke, Superman spoke to them all in general soon after, lowering his head. "I don't know what it is you're planning, or what role you think i'll agree to play in it... but you can forget it! I'll never give in to you sadistic monsters! Until my last breath, i'll fight you!"  

Kal-El Superman

Phantoms-Heart

Vicious Mage

9,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:51 pm
"Oh get on with it."
Was the only thought that went through Lucifer's mind. The theatrics were rather over the top and the insessent gloating was rather grating to the Morningstars sensibility. This was becoming more and more like the varied events that had passed through Hell. What could possibly come out of this event.
With Darkseid coming to his full power, Lucifer was relived. His promise was kept, now he was free from that burden, but now it was time for the end of this reality, and the start of the new.
"I'm sorry Kal-El, Furious," He nodded to each respectively, "What's about to happen won't matter on what you feel or believe...at least...quite frankly, once its all over, it will be like your whole lives never even happened."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:57 pm
Lucifer's words shocked Superman, his heart sank... He began to realize that this was no mere supervillain team on steroids. They were planning on doing away with the universe. "You are all insane... You don't realize what you're doing..." Their universe was the center of the multiverse after the Crisis and the destruction of Earth-Prime, what sort of consequences could altering it begat?  

Kal-El Superman

iDarkseid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:02 pm
Kal-El Superman
Hunched over from Starbreaker's telekinetic punches, Kal-El looked up towards him and spat blood from his mouth in his direction defiantly. "I wish you'd undo these chains... I'd teach you a free lesson in manners you'd never forget." He turned his attention to Mon-El, now the host to Ion. "I know you, my friend. You are not like this, they must be manipulating you somehow... If you can hear me, whatever it is, my cousin, fight it with all that is within you!"

As Darkseid emerged, resurrected, Superman's now frail jaw hung open. His greatest enemy, more deadly than Doomsday, more cunning than Lex Luthor... As the New God spoke, Superman spoke to them all in general soon after, lowering his head. "I don't know what it is you're planning, or what role you think i'll agree to play in it... but you can forget it! I'll never give in to you sadistic monsters! Until my last breath, i'll fight you!"

"Fool, what makes you think I want you to be a part of this? You're here because I want you and Furious out of it. Eons have passed since I came face-to-face with a force that could possibly tip the balance to the light. My Darkness was at its most powerful and nearly consumed the entire universe, my rule would have been absolute...if not for you and the green lantern! You two are the lights of the universe! You have stopped my darkness before and you'll destroy it again if you are not stopped!!" Both of of them felt a force grip their throats and lift them off the ground. "I will not allow this! From this day forth, Everything you've ever known and loved shall be gone in a flash!! And You will never be the same ever again!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:15 pm
((Just got off of work and saw the invite. Count me here!))
Charlie was thrown from the light that sent her. She landed hard and skidded across the rocky ground. Someone or something had taken her against her will to a evil place.
Just like Batman! Just like Arkham! They will hurt you! They will kill you!! Destroy them! Destroy them all!! The voice whispered. She looked around at the beings and saw her worst enemies: Lucifer, Superman, Darkseid and
STYLES!!!
She gave a silent scream at each of them and prepared to launch herself at Furious for all the pain he caused her.
KILL STYLES! Kill! Kill! Kill! Furious Styles! Kill The Green Lantern! Kill!! KILL!! Kill Furious!! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!!

Hot_Butterfly

Kal-El Superman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:18 pm
Clenching his teeth as he was lifted up by the throat, Superman felt his wrists close to snapping because of the resistance of the chains. Gasping for air, Superman spoke once more. "Stop talking like you have any right to do what you do... You exist only to bring suffering and pain." He coughed, a streak of blood coming from his mouth. "But I guess this is my fault... I only wanted to imprison you, not give you what you deserve."  
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games