Captain nominations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iteti

Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:12 pm
enough! im not the type to step in nd get involved but i am, 1. were all in the same clan witch means we're all family so we gotta work together if were gonna rebuild this guild! 2. spell i know you were helping but he did have a reason to why he didnt put it up yet we still gotta wait till the day were we stop putting names on the list in case someone els does want to be on it nd this part goes for everyone plz ask someone to edit there topic unless it needs to be or its important! 3. supa i JUST notice the middle part but even so this is a new beginning we cant have fights in the forums you understand right? i know what she said might have been a lil unnecessary but still theres other ways that we can handle it so it doesnt get out of hand nd we can fix it! nd if you cant think of any pm me for some help nd id be glad to help. 4. now this can go easy or hard its up to you guys but hear me out ^^ we can either fix this were ill set a meeting between us three nd we can discus this nd hopefully fix it or ill be force to report in nd let the current leader know the trouble thats if she hasnt found out witch by now im pretty sure she has nd if so hopefully shell try nd let me handle it if not i tried! ^^ im not trying to sound mean nd blame anyone trust me id rather us all work together nd fix this guild up! so which will it be? ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:12 pm
Excuse me...

But this whole conversation has become inappropriate. If Will and Spells has an issue relating to the guild then please come address it with me, not clutter up the "Captain Nominations" thread.

Will, like it or not, Spells has contributed far more to this guild than I can even start to explain. She will remain as Counsel to the guild and assistant to each and everyone of us. She deserves our respect.

Spells...all i can say is please calm down. Lets try to not start issues between guild members.

Also, to everyone, we are a team. So we need to be respectful of each other and their rights here. No bad mouthing, no bickering, no fighting. Please and thank you.  

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Iteti

Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:36 pm
your right winter i had no say in this i should of let it be i had no right i had a rough week! but i shouldnt let my personal problems get in the way for that i am sorry ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:21 pm
thy arthur
your right winter i had no say in this i should of let it be i had no right i had a rough week! but i shouldnt let my personal problems get in the way for that i am sorry ^.^

Thank you Arthur and no need to feel bad. Heat of the moment and everyone else was riled. Its a common and understandable mistake. doesnt make it right but I 'do' understand. smile THank you for your continued support and assistance.

I will reply to your pm tomorrow. Am going to bed.  

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Iteti

Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 pm
Celestial_Winters
thy arthur

Thank you Arthur and no need to feel bad. Heat of the moment and everyone else was riled. Its a common and understandable mistake. doesnt make it right but I 'do' understand. smile THank you for your continued support and assistance.

I will reply to your pm tomorrow. Am going to bed.
of course! nd i do know what you mean i just hope things will be ok! but ok hope to hear from you soon nd i should be doing the same soon! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:15 am
I won't be able to go OL much
but if there's anything you need just PM me,
I log in once a week

well, I'd vote for celes as captain
:"]

Death Faust IX
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Holmesymcgee
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:11 am
I understand that Spells has done a LOT for the guild, and I appreciate that, I know damn well that I couldn't do that, but that still doesn't give her a reason to attack me in such a nature. I'll step down, but I would like to be treated like an equal on her part. Something that hasn't really happened since I've joined this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 am
actually plain and simple. my fualt. pms moment hahaha. sorry about that will. i was just... pissed. you cant imagine what went threw my head at that moment. be glad you dont btw, because if you knew what i was thinking at THAT very moment... well youd be far more pissed with me than over stupid words.

because truth was what went threw my head was paranoia frankly. there is a reason i never underany surcomstances even OFFER to be a leader. because of the things that sometimes go threw my head.

and i do consider you an equal. which is why i tend to be hard on ya haha. i see both ways things can go. and frankly one of thhem i dont like.... and yes it was entirely my fualt, i shouldnt have said those things. but if you read what i read, how my brain read it , then youd understand.... but since that will never happen well youll just have to take my sinsere appologies.

*sighs* see what happens when acting before thinking? better just to keep my mouth shut. especially when i think... dark thoughts.

So dont blame Will at all, truth is it was my fualt. good news is i learned a few things.
bad news it i probably pissed him off.  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:25 pm
Will thank you
Spells thank you
Its so much easier to resolve things before they turn in turn guild civil wars. (seen it)

Will you 'are' an equal to spells.

I remember all that you have done for Lifeless when he led this and the past two guilds. I remember, I dont forget easily. I have a lot of respect for you, however, i do see now an attitude I used to not see. We all change i understand that but it doesnt change my respect for you. I admire you and respect your opinion and imput.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:43 pm
Will i do respect you. just ask celest how my respecct works though haha. i see you as an equal. but i also so how that strength... i see how things can turn out, and did, and it upset me. i know im not always the most trusting of others. and when i am ...overcome... i sometimes act on them rather than thinking threw them, to see their source. it is one of my flaws. sometimes i think too much and act too little, other times i think too little and act far too rashly.

as for my personal...observations. frankly i do respect you as see you as you are. you have a strength i do not. a reserve i do not.
i am a... unbalanced person. unlike most who exist both in the same, i am seperate. even from my self. you are are whole.
i am two halves held together only by an act of will and consious effort.

because of that sometimes... sometimes i am calm and collected and like stone, other times i am not.
it is why i refuse to be a leader. a leader must have, and maintain balance for the nation it leads, something i cant do.
i must always have a counterweight. when i am Wind, i need one which is stone to be strength and command, and when i am Storms, i need one which is a mountain to still my wind before it distroys ll that i am nd all that i care about.  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Holmesymcgee
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:28 pm
Thanks guys. Good to know we've reached common ground. And Star, yeah, my attitude...I can agree with you on that one. I have my reasons, that I don't really want to go into, but as long as we all are cool, I'm cool. And Star, have you thought of a Vice Captain? Because if the position is still available, I would like to throw my name in there, if that's cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:41 pm
i like that idea Will. i think you would be a wonderful general. ^_^.
and i think it would suit you. but eh, what do i know?lol  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:42 pm
I am making a proclamation. I wish to withdraw from the nomination. I wish to give my vote to winters. So far as i've seen i've seen winters do more then me. I havn't done much due to work. Good luck. I will remain in the guild tho and continue to make it as active as it once was. May the Guardians live on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:53 pm
*smiles brightly* and yes its been awhile since I've been happy. Thank you all for brightening my day.

Knux I understand your decision and respect it. I also thank you for your desire for voting for me. However keep that thought as voting begins on September 1st.

Will I would be glad to have you as vice captain and Spells as senior executive (we will work on a better title later lol XD)

However, I would like to stick with nominations as planned. For a guild to run smoothly, guidelines should still be followed no matter what agreements are reached. Plus a few days still remain until voting starts and putting ones name into the nomination ends. Therefore, we will see how the people decide. smile  

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:10 pm
May i speak for everyone when i say we believe we allready know who our new captain is going to be. winter.  
Guardians Of The Sacred Light

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff