Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxSaspra

Dangerous Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:22 pm
      Username: xxSaspra
      When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: Prolly like five mins early cause I eat dinner right before the event starts and shiz. o wo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm
Username:Yuuka Kurokawa
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: Late  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kuro-kasai

Aged Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:36 pm
Username: Kuro-kasai
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: I'll try for on-time <33

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:39 pm
Username: Roserain
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: I'm unsure D: I just started a new job and don't know my schedule yet. With any luck I'll have off that day, or the morning shift. x3 If that's the case I'll be on time :3  

Roserain

Much Wolf

Mythee
Crew

Festive Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:50 pm
User ImageUser ImageWoo! Imma MEET PPLZ and help someone get an eevee <3

Username: Mythee
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: On tayme unless OHNO SUDDENLY I HAVE A TEST THE NEXT DAY, or something! n3n

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:54 pm
Username: Misujage
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: I don't know, I mean I gotta choose what to wear. Do we have to bring side dishes? and lately my butt been making my butt look big. I suppose I'll be on tim, but I ain't making no promises. lulz XD
I'll probably lurk their early and be on time <3  

Misujage

Saint

WindRiderNaya

Jeering Wench

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:05 pm
Username: WindRiderNaya
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: Ontime, maybe a little bit early~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:21 pm
Username: Ashton Tsuki
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: Prolly an hour early, unless somthing comes up. XD I tend to be online the hour before an event starts. C:

Ashton Tsuki

-Tearfly-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:36 pm
Username: -Tearfly-.
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: Exactly on time, if not early.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:46 pm
Username: Eik Kyubi
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: Early, actually. xD  

Corgisaur

Jubilant Elegy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:22 pm
Username: CuteAuraFoxPuppy
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: Late probably because of my mum :< she has no computr and I don't know if I visiting her that saturday.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:46 pm
Username: Rogue X
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: I will arrive on time, if not earlier. (But will have to leave at 9, as I'm at work and will have to go home. xD sadsad)  

tech meow

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 pm
Username: Shadowlink005
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: Early, since I have NOTHING TO DO on Saturdays. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:15 pm
Username: Feroxity
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: Early or at least on time, hopefully, unless I get hijacked by RL friends. @.@ (They seem to like to try to during Extrasensory events, I don't know why. XD)  

Feroxity

Tipsy Flatterer

Radioactive Dragon

Jeering Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:15 pm
Username: xxBlindArtistxx
When do you think you will arrive at the event? On time? Late? Early?: I should be on time unless something comes up. smile  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff