Pole Whore
View Results

Elite Blazer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:32 pm
Alannaa
Elite Blazer
l337squerrel
Wait what? NOOO CLEO!!! im not a stoner. Blaze maybe.
Where do you think I got the name from, hhmm? There is a story behind this screen name.

OOH!!!!!!! *wants to hear it*

Well, it all started in the bed, oh wait, that's to far back. *Clears throat* It all started at church, I am Christian btw, my friends that play the music in the church always screwed with me, but like fun screw, you know? Well, anyway, they always said that i looked high, and I didnt get that just from them, oh no, a lot of people tell me this. If you want a pic of me, just look at the "Unveiling the mask" thread. Anywho, they would always be asking me for weed. And then one day, when we were hanging around at my cousin's house, they started asking for weed again. And then one of them said, "Damn Allan, you got the hook-ups man, your like the Elite Blazer."
And that's the story. Remember little kids, weed is bad for you. Do crack instead.. biggrin
And I dont really do weed and I dont have hook-ups.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:09 pm
..... you lost me Blaze.  

l337squerrel
Captain

IRL Stalker

10,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Elite Blazer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:27 pm
l337squerrel
..... you lost me Blaze.

How? You just multiply the y-intercept by the x-intercept. Find the slope, add the slope and the x and y-intercept and you get a bunch of nonsence.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:16 am
Alannaa
OMG, FINALLY! I'm so happy! That's a real load off my shoulders! xp

i think the same way  

zzzipper

dante_raziel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:29 am
question  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:20 pm
lmfao i was there good times.i suggested names too  

XxAndateikaxX

Hopeful Ally

Easy Skanking
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:18 pm
elites chrustian no wayz i thought i was thw only one left.

9 out of 10 people say there christain 2 out of 10 act it where do you find yourself in there blazer dare you hear the truth mwahah.... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:07 pm
fall3nasl33p
elites chrustian no wayz i thought i was thw only one left.

9 out of 10 people say there christain 2 out of 10 act it where do you find yourself in there blazer dare you hear the truth mwahah.... xp

idk, my family goes to church every sunday. I personaly dont hate church, but im not the biggest fan. The one plus side is the fact that its a family church, my uncle is the pastor, so so of my family is there.My brother and I also participate in the Campañas, but I really dont like to know due to the fact that my uncle say I have to cut my hair 'cause its long to participate. razz  

Elite Blazer
Vice Captain

Alannaa

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:59 pm
Elite Blazer
l337squerrel
..... you lost me Blaze.

How? You just multiply the y-intercept by the x-intercept. Find the slope, add the slope and the x and y-intercept and you get a bunch of nonsence.

Are you sure you're not a stoner? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:11 pm
Alannaa
Elite Blazer
l337squerrel
..... you lost me Blaze.

Im pretty sure im not a stoner, but my face says otherwise. Oooooh, which remindes me. Like a couple does again in my fourth period, one of the guys in my class had grabbed a big pink piece of paper, and Im talking BIG, and he rolled it up into a joint. Then he was like, "Teach, look what I made!" (We had a sub, for our sub who is subbing for the sub.) He took it away and put it on my table, and then my friend who was sitting next to me grabbed it and pretended to smoke it. I was so funny.  

Elite Blazer
Vice Captain

Alannaa

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:00 pm
Elite Blazer
Alannaa
Elite Blazer
l337squerrel
..... you lost me Blaze.

Im pretty sure im not a stoner, but my face says otherwise. Oooooh, which remindes me. Like a couple does again in my fourth period, one of the guys in my class had grabbed a big pink piece of paper, and Im talking BIG, and he rolled it up into a joint. Then he was like, "Teach, look what I made!" (We had a sub, for our sub who is subbing for the sub.) He took it away and put it on my table, and then my friend who was sitting next to me grabbed it and pretended to smoke it. I was so funny.

X_X OMG MY FRIEND IS A STONER! Lol jk. But yeah that is funny. Every time i walk into my sixth looking tired, my friend makes a big deal out of it. He says I look totally wasted and he even gets the teacher in on it. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:32 am
Heh. I have those asian eyes. so their really small. I have a good record for never falling asleep in class. EVER! so one day my bio teacher was talking and sees my small eyes. so she thought i was sleeping. she asked me a question and i answered it right away with my eyes still lookin like its closed. She was like "oO WTF?"  

l337squerrel
Captain

IRL Stalker

10,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

kiddystarr

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:16 pm
wait,
so do you guys often just get online and simultaneously get high together and meet up in towns?
D:

is this open to all members?
bc im interested XD
rofl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:15 pm
thats very intresting  

Vash The Stampede110

l337squerrel
Captain

IRL Stalker

10,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100