Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
You know you are a gamer girl when... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

red_moon_wolfess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:46 pm
You can't sleep peacefuly without at least one hour of gaming prior to bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:57 pm
...You have more game systems than your boyfriend and the only way to end a fight is to "play u for it"!  

aegirlie

margueriteb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:52 pm
..when you can answer more questions about games than the entire male half of the staff you work with.

(I work at a video store that sells and rents video games. I am the ONLY person who knows enough about ALL the consoles we offer. The boys have "sworn allegance" with their respective companies.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:01 pm
...your dreams only consist of the game you happen to be most addicted to at the time.  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

luva_of_Jesus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:05 pm
you fantisize more about the characters you are playing than the hottest guy in school crushing on u  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:51 am
When you can hang out with guys & they respect you, because you've kicked their butts at Halo.  

Fibonacci To Infinity

Forum Assistant

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500

Beatle_Babe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:20 pm
Ruki XXIII
...your dreams only consist of the game you happen to be most addicted to at the time.

I've had that happen before!! Oh man, does anybody remember that super old computer game, Creatures? I used to be MAJORLY obsessed with it. And I had dreams about my Norns more than a dozen times... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:03 am
If you ever lend a game to your friend, you tell them to "guard it with their life!!!" and actually mean it.  

Natsuko88

Natsuko88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:04 am
You start comparing the guys that you meet in real life to the guys you know and love from your video games.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:45 am
Natsuko88
If you ever lend a game to your friend, you tell them to "guard it with their life!!!" and actually mean it.

Ture that! And I almost murdered one of my friends when they broke my copy of FF8. Come to think of it, she still owes me for that... scream  

Ruki XXIII

Tipsy Pieslinger

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:52 pm
You know your a gamer girl when you cried when you found a scratch on your favorite game.

(the first disc, too! gonk )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:55 pm
You know your a gamer girl when you keep an old, outdated video game just because it was your first.

Jade Cocoon was mine.  

Katanas Blade

Silvermoonfall

Moonlight Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:25 pm
When the lingo from the game you're currently obsessed with enters into your conversations outside of the game for no reason whatsoever. (weird/confused looks from the person(s) you're talking to included, rofl )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:27 pm
When you can't eat until you've taken care of your Animal Crossing town.  

Silvermoonfall

Moonlight Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Silvermoonfall

Moonlight Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:29 pm
When you don't realize you haven't eaten at all that day until someone somehow distracts you from the game you've been playing for an unknown amount of time.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff