Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
Jack The Ripper ~ Town Wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win this game?
Citizens
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Killers
69%
 69%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

bloodysword4

Newbie Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:30 pm
Murder Is Kawaii
bloodysword4
Murder Is Kawaii
bloodysword4
Murder Is Kawaii
I'm rakin' in the dough from ebay soon emotion_dowant
o I'm gonna get a tos science officer's uniform, communicator, this pretty dress I've wanted for months, and some games.
Not sure if I should get some things for my ps3, or go for some n64 games. I currently have none for my n64, but I want tomb raider, dead pool, AND ni no kuni. gonk

I NEED the deadpool game

it is not a want, but a NEED
HNNG SAME

SADLY I AM DEAD BROKE

crying

but with starting on my diet I should be saving more money, so I'll be able to buy it soon, hopefully.
i'm spending so much on other stuff though that if i got it that would be the only game i could get ;n;

poor you

I also want to get animal crossing.

but i have to save up for to many things  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:31 pm
Forever-Starz
bloodysword4
Forever-Starz
Captain tohru honda

bloodysword4

what's your favorite temple??? Just wondering ^^

Shadow for me

OMG I HATE THAT ONE
Sparrow Puppy

Do you remember like having a sleepover and we tried to do the shadow temple at midnight and we got so scared and we like screamed because one the giant spiders fell on us lol

My favorite is the fire temple <3
I always laugh when I get hit by the giant rolling meatball boulders

Ah, My favorite is, and always will be: The Forest Temple.  

pyro_shiomi

Profitable Genius

4,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:32 pm
hi guise, i wrote this one. have fun!

The scene was set for another murder and the night had just barely ended. The town cheered as Someone was finally being punished for their "crimes". The citizens chattered excitedly as Chinkymex Stood on the platform, noose around his neck.

Meanwhile across the town two of the three killers reconveined in a new factory, the mistress grinning like an excited child.
"Riiiiper... why do we have to wait til that chinky guy swiiiings?" she asked, whirling around the ripper who paced back and forth.
"Mistress... just where in all hells is your little copy cat pet?" He asked, glaring in her direction, though the mistress giggled and didn't seem to mind.
" I dunno~ buuuut i think it's time to start without him!" The Ripper nodded and a sickeningly wide smile spread across his face. In front of them was a glorious bounty. Tied to various objects were Captain tohru honda, Vigoureux, Earthbound lovegoddess and thedarkest day in may. All four had been Given a dose of a sleeping draught created by the mistress herself, though as they began to wake they would realize that they could not move.

"Oh look Ripper! They are waking up!" The Mistress was nerly bursting with esctatic joy. He nodded, not noticing the Copy Cat killer stumbling into the room, rubbing sleep from his eyes. he had overslept it seemed.

The mistress looked back and smiled sweetly quipping. "welcome back Kitty Cat. " as she walked toward her two victims, gesturing forhim to join her. The mistress looked over to the large vats behind her, pointing at each one.
"eenie meenie miney...YOU!" she said pointing at one full of what looked to be a bubbling black liquid." she grinned at Earthbound Lovegoddess , a cruel glint in her eye.
"You'll be first.. you pretty little wh-" She was interrupted by the Ripper

"Mistress. there is no need for such foul language." The lady frowned and went back to what she was doing, which was attaching chains to the tables. Soone nough, The Copy cat killer threw the switch, and all of te tables were hoisted into the air. One which was not connected nearly as well as it should have been Plummeted, Sending Vigoureux Crashing to the floor. The heavy Stone block that had been carved into a table like object Smashing her body into the floor, and popping her head like smashed watermellon, spattering the Ripper with Pieces of brain matter and an eye as blood pooled around her remains.

The Ripper chuckled and watched what happened next as Earthbound Lovegoddess Was slowly lowered into the boiling black liquid. she screamed as the tar boiled and stuck to her skin, given no time to cool as she was lowered deeper and deeper until herhead was submerged. after a few minutes she was pulled from the vat and dropped into an empty one, the stone table landing upright Leaving Earthbound Lovegoddess'sbody to cool.

The next table to go was that of The Darkest day in may WHo had been screaming hysterically as the beautiful Earthbound Lovegoddess had died. The Mistress Giggled with glee as she lowered the poor girl into a vat of bubbling green goo so bright it was almost glowing. The darkest day in may steeled herself not to scream, but as she was submerged to her waist, Her resolve failed. shecould feel the acid eating away at her flesh and soon as she screamed, the sound clearly coming from the depths of whatever was left of her body, parts of which now nothing but bone floating up to the top of the acid as she was finally lowered fully into the vat. the screams had mercifuly ceased one the darkest day in may's chest had met the acid.
Captain tohru Honda struggled against her bonds sobbing hysterically as her table was lifted into the air. but ratherthan dropping her into a vat, the Ripper pressed another button, causing crude machine to spin faster and faster, before the table flew toward the wall, captain tohru honda's Body first toward the wall. Her screams mercifully ending when she and the stone table met the wall with a disgusting squelch taht even the Rippr andcopy cat killer flinched at. The table stuck to the wall as though captain tohru honda's body had been the perfect adhesive, her blood slowly dripping down the wall.

The mistress turned to her cohorts and happily pulled them out of the factory, just as chinkymex closed his eyes and the platform opened below. Just as he fell a bright light showed, and his body disappeared. Elsewhere Pandelic DJ would Awaken with a start, clutching various parts of hi body to check if he were whole. Had... Had he really been Revived?

Later the inspectors would find chinkymex asleep in a jail cell with no idea how he got there

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:35 pm
NO Vigoureux! sad

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

maienky droog

Goth Fairy

22,600 Points
  • 90's Movie Token Quirky Goth Girl 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:36 pm
bloodysword4
everything costs so much money  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:41 pm
So DJ's back in the game? O.o
And no, tohru!! D: And Vig!  

Flz

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
nuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! I dieded.......  
ugh I stayed up all night and finally the results are here @_@. omfg, May. why  

Perfect Combo

Devoted Hunter

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:42 pm
Perfect Combo
ugh I stayed up all night and finally the results are here @_@. omfg, May. why

i dunno. someone got mad i guess

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:42 pm
pyro_shiomi
Forever-Starz
bloodysword4
Forever-Starz
Captain tohru honda

bloodysword4

what's your favorite temple??? Just wondering ^^

Shadow for me

OMG I HATE THAT ONE
Sparrow Puppy

Do you remember like having a sleepover and we tried to do the shadow temple at midnight and we got so scared and we like screamed because one the giant spiders fell on us lol

My favorite is the fire temple <3
I always laugh when I get hit by the giant rolling meatball boulders

Ah, My favorite is, and always will be: The Forest Temple.

I like the forest temple too that's my second favorite
the shadow one scares me (though the song is my favorite)
the water one is so damn annoying
the spirit one is cool (I like how to witches make Link blush it made me laugh so hard)
I really liked the mini ice level too  

Forever-Starz

Beloved Seeker

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

momo-ai13

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 pm
No offense DJ.. but why DJ?
Like he was just a virgin. Why not someone else?
No I don't mean me.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 pm
Captain tohru honda
nuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! I dieded.......

crying

your avie heart  

Your Exit In Disguise

Shy Fairy

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:45 pm
you know oddly enough, last night I had a dream I died in this game during the next round..I guess it was a premonition..  
NO TOHRUUU sad  

Forever-Starz

Beloved Seeker

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shilshadu

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
momo-ai13
No offense DJ.. but why DJ?
Like he was just a virgin. Why not someone else?
No I don't mean me.

you could ask chinky.

T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 398 399 400 401 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games