Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Myrsky Syntynyt - We're official! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:25 pm
That would be cool, do you want to start? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:34 am
Challenge RP 8D  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:02 pm
Looks like it'll be a tie! twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:04 pm
I have iron in my blood!

Username: Kay Thx
Lion's Name: Uss D'mzil ("Zilly")

Original Member? Nope. She'll need a challenge. If at all possible, I'd like the encounter to be slightly random, so to speak. As in, she doesn't actually know what's going on (she just now left her isolated home and so knows little about other prides), but either gets in a fight with one of the members and takes notice or has a brief conversation, hears how they function and things go from there.

Even if the fight happened without her really understanding why (it's by no means out of her character to just have a random quarrel now and again), or she lost, her interest in the pride would be pretty solid.

Desired Rank: Reaver

Brief Personality: Zilly was raised as a sort-of servant for her mother, so she's got it ingrained in her to be compliant with the wicked and aggressive. She's under the impression her unwavering loyalty to her mother is the only reason she listens so well, but the truth is she'd just as quickly jump on board with anyone she felt was strong enough to deserve it.

She's all for the "survival of the fittest" lifestyle and remains convinced the reason the good die young is because they're wimps.

Additionally, she has a noteworthy fondness of hyenas courtesy of her mother's upbringing and may be conflicted should she ever come across one in the pride given their rules on other species. (Everything else she could care less about; she finds cheetah especially annoying, in fact.)

Brief History: Zilly is the daughter of a not-so-nice lioness and the God of Chaos, making her a seer by default. (Her powers have not awakened yet, however.) She was raised with her mother, siblings, an adoptive uncle of sorts and few others.

They're a strange bunch, but in spite of that there's not a lot to say about her life so far.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:19 pm
*preemptively offers Gunnar for a challenge*

I love challenges ;o; heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:21 pm
Totally. <3  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:27 pm
Kay Thx
I have iron in my blood!

Username: Kay Thx
Lion's Name: Uss D'mzil ("Zilly")

Original Member? Nope. She'll need a challenge. If at all possible, I'd like the encounter to be slightly random, so to speak. As in, she doesn't actually know what's going on (she just now left her isolated home and so knows little about other prides), but either gets in a fight with one of the members and takes notice or has a brief conversation, hears how they function and things go from there.

Even if the fight happened without her really understanding why (it's by no means out of her character to just have a random quarrel now and again), or she lost, her interest in the pride would be pretty solid.

Desired Rank: Reaver

Brief Personality: Zilly was raised as a sort-of servant for her mother, so she's got it ingrained in her to be compliant with the wicked and aggressive. She's under the impression her unwavering loyalty to her mother is the only reason she listens so well, but the truth is she'd just as quickly jump on board with anyone she felt was strong enough to deserve it.

She's all for the "survival of the fittest" lifestyle and remains convinced the reason the good die young is because they're wimps.

Additionally, she has a noteworthy fondness of hyenas courtesy of her mother's upbringing and may be conflicted should she ever come across one in the pride given their rules on other species. (Everything else she could care less about; she finds cheetah especially annoying, in fact.)

Brief History: Zilly is the daughter of a not-so-nice lioness and the God of Chaos, making her a seer by default. (Her powers have not awakened yet, however.) She was raised with her mother, siblings, an adoptive uncle of sorts and few others.

They're a strange bunch, but in spite of that there's not a lot to say about her life so far.
She sounds like a great deal of fun. Welcome. I leave it to you and whomever you do the challenge with to work out how she finds out about the pride.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 pm
Great.

Is it okay if I PM you to work out the details, Christopher? Or alternatively I can IM you. surprised  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:31 pm
Sure, either way is fine biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:57 am
Andranis

Tag for CJ!  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:22 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: MoonRazor
Lion's Name: Ferawyn
Original Member? Nope.
Desired Rank: Thrall (captured by Gunnar)
Brief Personality: Ferawyn is a light-hearted, care-free lion with a voice like you wouldn’t believe, which he uses to satisfy his kleptomaniac tendencies to steal lionesses—he has a way of singing creatures into a stupor and spiriting them away in their sleep (think: LotR elf? Who… steals people? xD).
Brief History: He was born into a musical family; as the youngest of five sons and the one with the best voice, he was well loved, but had considerable pressure put on him. Much of his childhood was spent proving that he was living up to the expectations set for him by stealing (wittingly or unwittingly) his brothers’ girlfriends, until adolescence when the five boys split ways. He had been wandering the savannah ever since, compulsively stealing lionesses and creating a bad rap for himself for all male lions in the areas he passes through.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:55 am
MoonRazor
I have iron in my blood!
Username: MoonRazor
Lion's Name: Ferawyn
Original Member? Nope.
Desired Rank: Thrall (captured by Gunnar)
Brief Personality: Ferawyn is a light-hearted, care-free lion with a voice like you wouldn’t believe, which he uses to satisfy his kleptomaniac tendencies to steal lionesses—he has a way of singing creatures into a stupor and spiriting them away in their sleep (think: LotR elf? Who… steals people? xD).
Brief History: He was born into a musical family; as the youngest of five sons and the one with the best voice, he was well loved, but had considerable pressure put on him. Much of his childhood was spent proving that he was living up to the expectations set for him by stealing (wittingly or unwittingly) his brothers’ girlfriends, until adolescence when the five boys split ways. He had been wandering the savannah ever since, compulsively stealing lionesses and creating a bad rap for himself for all male lions in the areas he passes through.
I imagine he'll get himself into lots of trouble if he tries to steal any Stormborn female, but he'd probably have some success at wooing them anyway. Or at least entertaining them. He's welcome.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:52 am
Taraxa the Great is also available for any challenges and RP anyone might need. O:<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 am
xD I'm guessing to begin with, he'd spend a large part of his time desperately trying to sing people to sleep and escape. And he's going to fail D: And eventually, dramatic angsty plotses with Gunnar >D  

MoonRazor

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:01 am
Andranis
How about... Yu does his challenge with Gunnar, and Haki with Ra'stryke? whee

Just saw this; I'm up for doing this whenever! 8D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games