Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Character Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Bartheyamus Aurlin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:12 pm
Name: Unkown but goes by "Azrael Aurlin" (translated "The Angel of Life and Death")

Brief Bio:
When gods created planets and lifeforms, the gods knew that their creations were too unstable to handle the emotional turmoil of mortality. And so, the gods created a being composed of the greatest emotional fortitude, Azrael Aurlin. Azrael, clad in black clothes and his pure white hair was the symbol of ultimate neutraility. This allowed the male to help others without bias. The male was fused with a phoenix a the time of his creation which only took control when the pain Azrael had encountered had crushed him. The purple and crimson phoenix, a symbol of purity, charity, life, and death would Carry the burdens as he flew flaming into the ground below him. From this sacrifice, all sins are forgiven, all burdens lessened. When the phoenix destroys himself, Azrael takes hold again while the phoenix reconstitutes himself. Azrael would walk amongst all the streets, all the mountains, all the plains, listening to every story of trauma, sadness and pain. Azrael would be there to listen, love and feel passion and sympathy for others. He would preach to the public for only those who would hear him, these sermons were not emboldened with guilt and desire for monetary offerings, only to enlighten man and hope that someday mankind would give as he gave, live as he lived, listen as he listened, and loved as he had loved. The ultimate sacrifice is under way...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm
Gaia Name: -bRoKeN S h E l L-
Name: Abbadon Lysiria
Race: Vampire/Unknown
Bio: She has foggy recollections of where she came from and who she was. A long time ago she lived in the imperial palace of a distant country. She was acknowledged as a special child and revered as the sun. She was beautifully attired in silken gowns and artfully prepared dress. That was until, a blaze swept over the country, one that could not be put out....war. She was then trained in secret of the special arts of killing. After she unleashed her new fighting skills on the battle field and massacred the enemy and her own troops alike. She collapsed, and so did her country. In the ruins of the palace she had once enjoyed a carefree life in she was left unconscious. Then a mysterious man appeared before her. He was either the dark haired angel meant to save her life or the angel of death meant to bring her to the dead. Instead he granted her both wishes and he bit her. Her soul then crumbled and her body grew decayed and she was reborn as a shell of life. She then wandered the lands killing whenever she wanted, searching for a place to call home, until she stumbled into a strange forest. It was filled with mist and the path was endless. Until she finally arrived at her new home, Taline Manor. A place that called for her and she answered.
Appearance:
User Image

User Image

User Image

Weapons Specialty: Scythe, daggers, swords and any gun that works.

Special Abilities: Shapeshifting, telekinesis, illusions, hapkido, superhuman powers, immortality, hypnotism, memory deletion, poison scent.

Any Other Info: She likes to change her appearance so no one knows what she really looks like. She usually shape shifts according to her mood and likes to play tricks on people. She has a very sadistic personality and hates perfection. Blood is like her wine and her poison because once she gets a whiff of it her lust for it turns into a rampage of death and destruction. So she prefers to take blood tablets, then kill hundreds of people for one night's snack. She can be cruel at time, but is actually a very tender person, if you get to know her long enough. She is searching for her past memories.

Sensory Screener

xxjohn07xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:13 pm
gaia name mad X Draco Lich X x
name:dracono
race:dragon-vampire
bio:he is a spealist mage and is always thirsty for blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Gaianame:Missavastcookie
Name: Katarina or Kate
Race: Vampire
Bio: My family was murdered in their castle in Europe which left me with my older sister Annabell. I was raised for the 100 years with my sister when Annabell finally decided to go on her own. I became friends with others who helped me along untill i had learned my skills.I now wander the forests of small mostly abandoned citys as I please.
Apperance:User Image

Fox Form:User Image

weapons: My AK-47 User Image

The sword i was given when i was first changedUser Image

My bow and arrows which i use to hunt User Image

Special traits: I am able to teleport through any shadow anytime. I can survive for a long period of time without feeding. I am able to you the wings which i keep hidden most of the time. I wear a locket of which controls most of my abilitys. I am still unaware of my full powers for i am still learning.I am a master archer and i have use of a sword at my weakest points. I make my own poison to place into the heads of my arrows to make a swift kill of anything it hits.  

XxKatie-BellexX

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Epileptic Rave Party

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:51 pm
Gaia Name: Epileptic Rave Party

Name: Damien Alexander

Bio: (Sorry this is gonna be so long, I'm making it up as I go since this is the first time I've made him, and want it to be interesting 3nodding )
Damien used to be a regular guy growing up on the edge of a large city with a boisterous nightlife, also home to a gang that liked causing mischief and destruction when bored. Well liked amongst what peers he accepted as true individuals of the mass populous that tried too hard to fit into the world. His friends told him of a nightclub in the city that had just started becoming popular. Falling to the peer pressure he joined his friends for a night on the town to get away from the stress of schooling and the gang from his side of town. While in the club, he got lost from his group of friends on the dance floor and decided to move to the bar so he'd be easier to find when they had their fill of the night. At the bar he'd met a girl, who he felt had an intoxicating aura about her that drew him in. Spending the better part of an hour conversing with this mysterious girl, he felt quite enticed by her, and was even more drawn in when she said she knew a place in the club they could have to themselves. Making their way to a secluded room with what looked like very luxurious furnishings, Damien felt like nothing could go wrong and he was the luckiest guy out of any of his friends to stumble across such a girl. The night slowly becoming more intimate, he sat on the lush bed his shirt half undone, the girl sat on his lap and leaned over and whispered into his ear 'this'll only hurt for a second'. Puzzled but smirking to himself, he closed his eyes as he felt her lips run down his neck before he felt his whole body flare over as she bit into his neck, even though it did only hurt for a second, it was merely the fact he couldn't feel anything anymore. The girl sat up and looked down at him smiling softly with blood running down her chin. Light headed and staring up at her, he could only think of one thing to say 'my blood better come out of this shirt.' His vision started to blur over, the last thing he remembers from the night is seeing the girl bite into her lip cutting it open and leaning over once more locking her lips with him, he blacked out immediately after. Waking up flat on the bed his legs hanging over the side still he sat up abruptly and whipped his head around looking for the girl he saw last night. Gathering his thoughts he was unsure if what happened was some dream coaxed up by something in his drink or something of that nature, till he started to turn his head again and felt a sudden sting in his neck. Running his fingers along his neck, he felt the two puncture wounds from the night before. Standing from the bed he felt his head pounding vigorously, holding his head and groaning lightly he licked his lips and tasting something peculiar and wiped his hand over them and looked down to see crusted blood, he wasn't sure whose it was anymore but at the moment he didn't care anymore he just wanted to get home and try and forget what'd happened. The club was now empty, he spotted a clock that read it was 5:43pm, he'd been out almost all day. Getting out into the city, he felt like someone threw a flashbang at him as his eyes hurt viciously from the transition from the dark club to the sun outside; as his eyes began adjusting outside he waved down a cab and started making his way back home. As he got into the neighborhood the cabi stopped his car abruptly, Damien's head still pounding, his stomach now growling, he looked up just in time to see the cab drivers door ripped open and someone throw their fist in before dragging the driver from his car. Undoing his belt, he began to move to get out of the vehicle when he was grabbed and tossed from the vehicle onto the cement street. Looking around to get his bearings, he noticed the usual gang from the neighborhood standing around him, as another batch were taking turns at the driver. Getting to his feet he was suddenly rocked in the stomach by one of the gang members. Hunching over coughing lightly, he noticed his stomach violently shudder from hunger, his vision started fading again. Coughing and heaving, his eyes glazed over as he felt like his head was splitting, his jaw felt like he just bit down on firecracker as it went off. His screams of agony made the gang members stagger back, baffled at the sudden reaction from Damien. The pain subsiding, he stood upright, his vision blood red, he looked up to the one who'd slugged him in the stomach, everything became more red, just before he couldn't see anymore he lunged out at the man. Jolting up from where he lay he looked around frantically seeing if any of the gang was still around, to no avail, as he awoke in his room, in his pajamas. He turned to get up from his bed when his head pulsed violently, his head spinning with images he doesn't remember seeing, only making out bits and pieces of when he'd attacked the gang, flashing through the struggle so abruptly he couldn't make anything out till he hit and memory more engraved into his memory. He was looked around him, all of the gang members were lain out on the road, pools of blood beneath them. The cabi driver cowering against his car as Damien looked at him, after he looked towards his house his thoughts began flashing again, washing his blood stained clothes and washing the blood from his face and arms. Panting lightly when everything finally stopped, he looked up and ran towards his bathroom and looked into the mirror turning his head, seeing his bite marks were now two dark rings, but healed over. He staggered back into the wall and just stared into the mirror his thoughts flooding with a million things. Once he finally calmed down long enough he thought about it for a second and smirked lightly. "I think this could actually be fun...."
(Okay, I understand some of what I put will irk someone, since there's a few parts in there where the actual happening is debatable. i.e. How one is turned, and mirrors [I hate that one because I don't entirely understand it] So bare with me ^^; I just hope whoever spent the time to read it had as much fun reading it as I did writing it.)

Appearance:
User Image

Weapons Specialty:
CP99 with silver rounds(modified himself, and have his signature engraved in the casings) that he wears in the back of his pants:
User Image

Butterflyknife made of silver:
User Image

Special Abilities: He is sort of a jack of all trades and loves to create odd items that help him in his life as a vampire. He is learning to alter his perception of time to keep himself out of harms way when getting into a scuffle.

Any Other Info: He's crafted several items for himself, through the connections of friends he had from when he was younger. Through his close friend that has become a nurse, he gets a packet of blood to use for his experimental gum that subsides any sudden hunger while he's out and has no one to feed from. As well as a friend in Optometry who's helped him come up with UV protective contacts, along with a mischievous friend of his who they stumbled across combining an aerosol can, a high level sunblock, and light fragrances (so he doesn't reek of sunblock), in which they've mass produced into pocket sized cans for when he wants to go out and enjoy the life he had in the daytime. Amongst these friends, one of them went into factory work for manufacturing bullets, every once in awhile making several clips of munitions for Damien, stamping Damien's initials into the casings, along with fangs to be funny and mess with him.

(Not sure if this is complete yet but it's what I have so far ^^; Hopefully nothing I add after this is too detrimental)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:39 pm
Gaia Name: cherryblossom_aqua
Name: Kris Shia
Age: looks 17 but is over 500 years old (she lost count around that time)
Bio: Kris doesn't remember very much about her past. She remember her mother's face, very vaguely. Her father was murdered in front of her, though she doesn't remember it very clearly. After that she remembered seeing her mother crying then falling. After that everything went black. When she woke up she was in the woods. There were no clues of how she got there so she lived there. She never hunted any of the humans from the nearby town, so she hunted the animals in the forest. It just felt wrong to drink from the humans. Even though she did drink from them, it was only as much as she needed. Foxes and Wolves are two of the things she refused to eat from. After a few centuries of living here she decided to roam around. Usually she would stay around a certain area, but this time she ventured a little farther. She found a really big house and heard noise comming from it. After a few weeks of seeing the place to make sure it was real, she decided to go inside to see what happens in this house. Maybe she could find people to talk to. The ones she usually saw ignored her or chased after her.
Appearance: User Image
Weapons Specialty: User Image
Special Abilities: hypnotic eyes
Any Other Info: Kris is a very agile girl. She's also very fast. After living in the woods for so long she had time to do things. She worked on her speed and agileness(dont know what its called ^^'). She needed something to do while sitting in the shade of the trees.  

sakuravampire_aqua

Xelladrex

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:25 pm
Username: Moonlight's Assassin
Name: Kephnir L. Dragonix
Bio: For a reason no one can discern, his memory was stripped from him when he was turned. As of yet, he cannot recall anything besides his name. Intuitivly he has a deep longing for ice and other cold things. He spends nearly all of his time in the coven alone in a small room he keeps at sub-zero temperatures. It is sparsely adorned; only a few small pieces of furnature and an unused bed hidden under a few inches of ice. As new to the coven as he is, he knows none of the other tenants, save for his maker.
Apearance: Click me for picture!
Weapon Specialty: None
Special Abilities: Undiscovered
Other Info: The purpose of this character is to see how well I can roleplay a newly emerging vampire. As such, this information will change without notice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 am
Gaia Name: DeathAnegelLe
Name: Luna
Race: Vampire/Werewolf
Bio: Ran away from her pack. When she was 18 she found the manor and bumped into the protector of the manor Shadow, who was married at the time to Selina, she found an attraction to the married man and continued her advances. When she was training with Shadow he ended up changing her into a vampire. They countinued to flirt with each other to the point of that Luna fell in love with Shadow. Soon her ex boyfriend Adrian came into the picture. Sleeping with shadow caused problems with him and his wife but didn't end the marriage. Adrian soon bit her caused her to go into a painful state since the blood of her werewolf was trying to kill the vampire in her. Shadow was forced to kill her and bring her back with his necromancy. Turning back into a vampire she got shadow confess he had some feeling for her. Later though a fight between the three, Selina, shadow and luna caused luna to leave the manor for a few month. She was tracked down by someone working for shadow and brought back.When she came back she read a spell that was given to her by Adrian and her wolf blood was unlocked and allowed to mingle with the vampire blood. Soon a dragon being as attacking the manor which was attacking Selena but luna went to protect her and the manor even though she was pregnant at the time as well as Selena. After telling Shadow about the whole ordeal Adrian told Shadow Luna was pregnant. Shadow was forced to make a decion by Selena to pick the woman he wanted to be with and he picked Luna. They now have three children :Tristan Le and John. Luna and Shadow have been threw many challenges from Shadow bumping into old loves and Luna being killed and brought back to life to only forget her husband and children and used to kill them. They now are trying to maintain some peace in their life.
Appearance: User Image
Weapons Specialty: blades, any gun Hand to hand combat
Special Abilities: flexability, 6th sence, blocks other from seeing her thoughts
Any Other Info: Always cares something with her so dont sneak behind her, you might have something broken after  

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

loveAkiochan

Hygienic Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:08 am
Gaian Name: rave-Akiochan
Name: Akio Lillia
Race: Vampire Neko
Bio: Young to the vampire world since she fell into a deep coma to over cume a major bodily injuries. Her hair is nartually black but in her bloodlust rages her hair turns white like snow. Her eyes are normally red, but her rage eyes are yellow which is another aspect of her Human/Neko heritage. SHe's friendly enough and prefers Lycans or any other canine like creature. Not ver fond of house cats but like panthers.
Apperance:User Image
Bloodlust Rage:User Image
Special Weponary: Her nails, teeth, and pin-point accuracy
Powers: Speed, Luring Song, Soul stealing eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:58 pm
Name: Sakura Ryann Wunjo
Demon

Birth date: June 12, 5318 B.C.
Birthplace: Unknown as even she has forgotten where she originated from

Height: 5’11”
Weight: 150 pounds
Hair: Cascading fire that very few can touch without getting burned.
Eyes: Purple with green highlights

Distinguishing marks: Dark purple angel wings with black tips and streaks of crimson in them. There are scars over her heart and up her arms. She has four tattoos, a dragonfly over her heart, the trinity on her lower back, a small tribal on the back of her neck, and a king cobra wrapping around her left leg head resting over her pubic bone and tongue flicking out down the other leg.
Distinguishing mannerisms: She has a slight stutter when she is feeling pressured. But if she feels anyone around her who she cares for is in danger she becomes a fiery b***h.

Ethnic Origin: Based off of her naturally dark complexion people believe her to come from Egypt or Europe.

Family History: When she was 8(2664) her family kicked her out and then moved away. She has spent most of her life trying to find them again. Until finally when she turned 18(5994) she gave up on her search.

Personality: Shy and withdrawn but extremely protective of the one she gets close too.
First impression: On first impression she is cold and distant.
Regrets: She regrets spending most of her life trying to find a family that didn’t want her.
Vulnerability: She gets extremely anxious around crowds, which causes her stutter to become more pronounced.
Prejudices: She dislikes all men because it was her father that kicked her out.
Fears: Tunnels, total darkness, and falling.

Most valued possession: Her traveling companion which is a small chameleon scaled dragon reaching up to about her waist which she brought up from egg form(Star).

Skills: She is an adept fighter and marksmen with a staff and bow. With her limited magic she can heal people, animals, and herself. She also likes to sing and dance.

stardusteddragonfly

5,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Darky Darling

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:42 pm
Gaia Name: Darky Darling
Character Name: Crosifista
Bio: Born to a Vampiric Father and an Angelic Mother, Crosifista was face to live in a world that did not want her, but it only made her stronger.
Race: Vampiric Angel
Apperance: User Image
Weapons: Long sword and two daggers.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:45 pm
Gaia Name: Kisa Sohma_kd
Character Name: Kayliegh Cathaway
Race: Neko/Demon
Bio: Kayliegh's mother was a neko, but her father was a demon. She was thrown out of her house for being able to shape shift which only one other family member can do. Kay has lived alone in the woods forever with nothing but memories of a life she could of had. Her curiosity leads her to new places and to meet many people.
Other information: She sings like an angel (as her mother told her) and she has amazing agility strength. (jumping, running, swimming) She hates fighting and has every blood type in her for some reason. She can shape shift into: a cat or wolf.
Weapons: None, very peaceful.
Special Abilities: She can run very fast and can jump high and far distances easily.
Appearance: Neko form:User Image
Demon Form:User Image
Human Form: User Image  

laerorthel

Shy Witch

Sakai Fallen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:50 am
Gaia Name: Sakai Fallen Angel
Name: Sakai Naramuro
Bio: A powerful vampire with a long history of violence, as it is he currently keeps a job as a professor in a Academy for Vampires and humans. A former Samurai in old Shogunate Japan he teaches History.
Appearance:User Image
Weapons Specialty: Master of blades...never uses a gun, and never has had to.
His weapon:User Image
A custom Katana he has carried for centuries now keeping the old ways alive.
Special Abilities: can fly, as well as shape shift into a Raven or wolf.
Any Other Info biggrin eplores stupidity, but is more feminine then male often distracted by cute things as well as cute guys, generaly is quite but has his moments.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:40 am
Name: Marie Antoinette (Madam Royale)
Gaia name: Tzyenix
Bio: It is a melacholy object to know that my own subjects vanquished me from the French Throne. During the 1700's I inherited Versailles, the center of Power in the Kingdom of France, however my excessive lavish lifestyle and constant gambling and partying led to a revolution..
In the end my disloyal subjects behaded me along with my long lost husband Louis Auguste XVI.....

centuries passed and eventually i was reborn, icarnate in the body of a godess, enchanting fellow gentlemen with my looks and amiable character, seducing them with my charming appearance and tea parties.....
although i am not fit for any fight, i wield the power of persuasion and beauty.  

Yeah_Tony

Dangerous Gaian

5,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:41 am
Gaia Name- Sine_Amore
Name- Rein (pronounced like rain) Teringail
Age- 22
Race- Fae (forest)
Appearance-

User Image

Bio- Rein is of the fae, which means Wanderlust. While she was born in this forest, she and her family moved on, as is normal for fae. After her parents lost the Wanderlust, she separated from them, continuing her aimless journey on her own. Since that time, she has wandered far and has learned to enjoy just being by herself. She is estranged from people. Not fitting in with elves, vampires, faeries, werewolves, or humans.
Weapons-(req.) Her staff as shown in the picture
Special-(magic, innate skills, etc) Healing magic of a variety of sorts, some earth magic (due to her being a forest fae), and very handy with a staff. Also, quite flexible for acrobatics and some martial arts if the situation calls for it.
Other- She loves animals. All types. She always seems to be able to get along with them quite well. She is a vegetarian.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games