Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Character Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigris_Kiss

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:44 pm
Gaia Name: Tigris_Kiss
Name: Jasmin (Jackie)
Race: animorphas
Bio: just found out about the coven, and wanting to join
Appearance: User Image
Weapons Specialty: can use a dagger easily but thats about it
Special Abilities: can change into a giant cat
Any Other Info: none  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:18 am
Hello my new friends I am one you have never seen before and most likely never will for I am of an elite race of demons.
I am one of many but yet they say I am unique, for the power I use comes from these juggling balls i carry with me.Nne of my clan had ever seen it before so they banished me because they feared I would be the downfall of their race.That was the most foolish mistake to have taken.
For now I am here only to find an army to rise against them and destroy them for their foolishness.
Who will rise up and help me in my mission?

I use only the power given to me.
No weapons shall be shown to you because i use none.
I have four different powers as in each of my juggling balls.
Red:Fire
Blue:Water
Black biggrin eath
White:Life
As you can see I control two opposing forces of the Earth so I could be a raly good asset to your mansion.

Thank you for your time and I will do what I can to rid you of your problems.  

Haruko hiroshi

selenia50150
Crew

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:53 pm
gaianame :selena50150
name:rosaline
race :purebreed vampires
bio: my name is rosaline daugther of shadow and selena and i have a bother named marcus my father has remarried and i have step sibling but my father doesnt spend anytime with me and my bother hate his new wife i try to find the good in every one even when i dont like them i could never hate any one hopefully my father will notices me soon my mother sent us away from home to be with our eldest sister at school jenny me and my brother havent been home scence then i know mother was only trying to whats best for us we have come now from school an im im not even a 100 yet so my mother worries over me constandly but i think im old enough to make my own desicons as far as my twin bother marcus is condered he's becoming more like our father in his younger year's or so im told
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
when i transfrom from to much emotions being around me
User Image
(this is what ill look like when i grow up )
gaianame :selena50150
name:marcus
race :purebreed vampires
bio:my name is marcus son of shadow and selena and i have a sister named rosaline and i can copy other people abilits and make them my own my father remarried right after we were born i hate this new lady i hope she get's what's coming to her one day my sister is too soft for her own good me i dont what i have and if i need to do something evil then so be it it was a nesscarey evil my mother sent us away from home to be with our eldest sister at school jenny even tho i begged her to stay there with her me and my sister havent been home scence then i dont know why she sent us away what was she trying to save us from we come home now after being away from home for several years coming home is strange after living in the school grounds in the other realm for so long human's are strange beings an everyone saying im taking after my father but i dont see it i dont ever want to do the things he done !after all this i married
(that is what i looked like as a kid )
User Image
(this is what i look like now)
User Image
after training with swords
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:44 pm
Gaia name: Hayashi_Kuro.
Name:May Darkchurn.
Race:Vampire.
Bio: My family was killed by werewolves when i was 10 years and and I have never been able to forgive their race, afterwards i lived with my uncle who beat me until I became 18 and developed some backbone,I then ran away to live in Taline Manor to be with my own kind.
Appearance: Dark, naturally tanned skin, dark brown hair and eyes,average body size, tomboyish clothes and attitude.
Weapons specialty:.44 Magnum and a great sword given to me by father on his deathbed.
Special abilities:Can heal rapidly.  

Hayashi_Kuro

Prince_Trailmixx

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:20 pm
Gaia Name: Prince_Trailmixx
Name: Tanaeos Ghausia
Race: God of spirits
Bio: Very little is known about Taneous. Hes the brother of Kale and husband to the goddess of souls. Hes very merciless when it comes to balancing life and death but when he is off duty he is a really great guy.

Appearance:

User Image

Weapons:
Sword of spirits
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Abilities: He can throw shadow and light energy balls, teleport, Telekenetic and telepathic powers and is immune to both light and dark powers.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:40 am
Username: puppetofdeath
Character Name: Lost
Race: experiment
Weapon: machete and two small pistols
Personality: quiet and hostile , paranoid, can seem like an airhead
History: Lost was born in a lab that was based on genetic experimentation. she grew up there. Lost never knew there was anything but the lab. she escaped when they were going to terminate her best friend. her friend ended up dying in the woods not long after. she has never been in a house. she learned to be able to survive in even the harshest weather. she was given things to make her a better species of human. she was altered and now she can become a raven at will. she hates people.

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

deathangelle
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:43 pm
Gaia Name: Deathangelle
Name: Tristan
Race: vampire and lycan
Weapons Specialty: Well be able to use any weapon like his mother and will be able to learn spells from his sister Jenna
Special Abilities: Can copy anything that he sees
Bio: Grew up with his half-siblings Rosaline and Marcus as well as Damian and Julia. He is now in a blood bond with Julia and now have a child. Having a bad relationship in the beginning with his half-siblings he has a better one with Rosaline and an unbalanced one with Marcus. He has practised his skills a lot as a child getting his body used to speed at young age and trying to figure out how to teleport like Julia. Unlike his brother Marcus he never wanted to be in charge of the manor since the entire place was filled with vampires that disliked him and his mother because of the lycan in them. Getting used to the looks and talk he grew his skills in being a shifter. He never grew big taste for blood and loves human food. He is now an Alpha in training trying to gain the power from his mother Luna and Adrian. He now has two other siblings Le and John who are now married. He tries to stay focus on not let his inner playboy get the best of him like his father and John.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:24 am
Gaia Name: sarcofaguscarrier
Name: Svornjein Rjolder
Race: elven vampire (of the gangrel clan)
Bio: 7th son of the great viking kjetil lornhuld and the lady of lochness manor and a council to the gangrel clan countess claudia vladimerescu.
Appearance:User Image
Weapons Specialty:a big halberd
User Image
and an AK-74 rifle
User Image
Special Abilities: necromancyUser Image and pyromancy User Image
Any Other Info: member of the theatres des vampires clan and stil.... searching for his lost lover vampiria de sade  

sarcofaguscarrier

Lonely Alice

8,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:12 pm
Gaia Name: LonelyAlice
Name: Julia
Race: Half Human/ Half Vampire
Bio:
Julia is the daughter of Sara and Blade. At the moment she is only a new born so there's not much to know about her.
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons Specialty: None
Special Abilities: Teleporting, Move things with her mind
Any Other Info: Is always smiling, and really protective of those in the manor.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:50 am
Name: Adam
Race: Demon/Vampire
Apearance:
User Image
Bio: After every promise has been broken to him he lives without trust he finds joy in killing and smiles always because of how much killing he does. the mansion to him is a place to sleep and a reason to kill but he is curious about the other residents.

Underneath his coat is an aray of weapons the two weapon that he dosent hide is his sword and his thompson.
My favorite
User Image
i am a master of all swords especially broad swords
User Image

Under neath the coat

User Image

User Image
ten flash grenades

User Image

User Image
and the god of hand guns a 500 mag

Underneath my coat i also have black wings... my demon side
Other powers: he can reduce himself to shadow, posses bodies and is imune to sickness  

xXJoS

Eclipse of the Twilight

Romantic Reveler

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:09 am
Gaia Name: Eclipse of the Twilight
Name: Damian
Race: Human/ Daemon
Bio: Damian is the eldest of the children born to Kashan and Samantha, making him the elder brother to Charlotte and Zander. He was born and raised in the manor where as a child he befriended the two other children in the manor at the time, Tristan and Julia, who are now married and parents. Throughout his childhood he found himself persued by none other than his best friends half sister, Rosaline, though he found infatuation with another. Le that ifatution only grew as she seemd to have the same feelings after a few small gifts he gave her as a child. Their love blossomed from their on and now their have a young son, Adain who remains to be but a toddler at the time being
in the middle
Weapons Specialty: he's skilled with a sword but deadly with his hands
Special Abilities: he can controll fire and ice/water , he can also move things with his mind and is extremly strong and like his mother animals have a strange attraction to him and he is still learning about his powers.
Any Other Info: he will look like this as an adult
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:46 pm
This is the guy I will most probably be using.

Gaia Name: xxDrizzitxxDoUrdenxx
Name: Ryu Hanazaki
Race: half vampire, half angel
Bio: thrown from heaven with his mother, they traveled the globe looking for a home. they weren't even accepted in the underworld because of the taboo against angels.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapons Specialty:
his sword infused with dark power: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Special Abilities: hightened senses, a sixth sense to read small parts of someone's mind, power over darkness, and can fly (hence the wings)
Any Other Info:  

JaceBeleren-MindSculptor

Ryeder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 pm
Gaia name- Ryeder

RP Name- Mask

Age - No clue

Race - Vampera (Vampire mixed with unknown race that's NOT human)

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m204/Wonderland_of_stars/Anime/Female/Drawn or Portrait or Sketch/23gf.jpg

Just shorter hair and its red and black, red eyes, a scar over her right eye. Hidden by bangs.

Abilities - shape shifter, but only for short amounts of time. She can control fire, and that's permanent. Talks to shadows, can later master it if she would let herself.

Very good hacker and very VERY good with explosives

Bio- Very seclusive. She was hurt BAD as a child, but won't tell anyone what happened. She's very mysterious. No one really ever gets close to her before they end up dead or extremely wounded. She's not that bad. Just wants a place to belong. Her parents aren't important to her because she was abandoned.

Weapons - Tetsugin (knife on a retractable wire) and multiple daggers.

Clothes - black boots with cloth under the soles for silence, gloves, black leather pants (extremely worn out) and a black trench coat.

eh, think I got it all...

OH YEAH! She seems like she's pretty powerful, but everyone's got their weakness. She's horrible near water, when it rains, she has to rely on were tetsugin and daggers. One of the reasons she needs to master the dark, but she won't. She has her reasons, but someone's gotta find those reasons out.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games