Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 pm
(but I'm not lecturing you. Far from it. In fact, I'm not sure what I'm doing!)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:57 pm
(Sean, I wasn't saying you were *chuckles* You are such a baka...I was correcting you, in truth I hate it when people tell me it'll be okay even though it's not. )

(Alright, tiiiiiiiiiiiiiime skip *pushes huge red button she had been guarding*)

The night of the masquerade had arrived! The school had rented a nearby ball room in a nice hotel, and the room itself was dressed just like the old days of the Greek's glory days. (No idea if greek guys had masquerades though...) Students everywhere dressed in beautiful masks of sorts, each representing their 'true face'. Some animal and some like a spirit. The dance floor full of people dancing elegantly, along with a few jesters entertaining the bored.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Knight of Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 pm
((Yup, they gotta figure their own way through it. ^^))

Ares was dressed for the ball but it was in his real form. This was the one time he could be among humans and not have to worry about others seeing him. He got in his car to go pick Ella and her siblings up. Pulling up into their driveway he went up to their door to get them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm
Hana giggled while thinking about what to wear, it was the first time she ever went to any event and thought it would be great to get to know more people that way. Since she didnt have much dresses she took her normal dress. The dress was short and ended in her knees. It had a soft color with a mix of blue and green. The dress connected to her neck with a pretty ribbon.

As for her mask, well she didnt really had so she worked hard all the night to make one. She knew it would be tiring to hold it all the time so she came up with the idea of having a tiny ribbon that will hold it on her. Her mask were colored in deep blue and had few fake shiny stones on it in the color of her dress, which highlighted her green eyes.

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 pm
Alex stepped into the rented ballroom and was surprised to see how many people had actually showed up. Very few other schools he had been to actually participated this much in a school-run event. He found it a little amusing though that the theme was Greek.
He was dressed in a rather nice tuxedo, the same one he'd worn to several proms before this. Masquerades were supposed to be formal, so he didn't mind the fancy clothes. His mask was a deep grass green color and had a black serpent curling around his left eye with the head and tail coming off the edges of the mask. The scales of the serpent seemed to glisten in the light and the eyes almost looked like they were made out of real rubies.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:43 pm
Ella opened the door to see Ares, wearing a sleeve less crimson dress that stopped below her knees having a silt coming up to her thigh. The elbows hung a black silk shawl as her long dark brown hair held soft curls. Her mask a black cat as it covered her eyes and mouth. She purred at him jokingly,"Don't you look dashing?" She comments with a chuckle then turned around informing her sisters he had arrived.

Bella was the first to approach them as she nervously twiddled her thumbs. "I wonder if Poseidon will be there.." She thought out loud, her long brown hair reaching past her waist and to her thigh as her bangs covered the sides of her mask. Her mask covered her eyes and nose like Ella's yet her design very different. Stretching out with wings of a butterfly, the wings having a few calming waves. The dress wrapped around her neck like a vine then joined the rest of her dress which reached slightly above her knees with its ruffles; the sleeves going to her elbow before flowing out a bit after her hand.

Stella came behind folding her arms indifferently,"Probably won't, hasn't been around for awhile.." She smirked, loving to mess with Bella's mind. Her mask covered her face, yet traced her lips, the mask itself had one half black and the other half white. Above her eyes were painted on eyelashes, then towards the left of her mask was a few feathers to feature it ever more. The dress had a white lace opening right below her shoulders then crossed with the white ribbon that had a X like design down her chest and ending at her waist. The rest of the dress was black stopping at her knees then reveled her fishnet stockings. Her black short hair slightly past her neck as she yawned. "Let's get it over with.." She muttered with a bored yawn.

(Tried to describe best I could, but don't know much about clothing =/)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:25 pm
Dio was looking himself over in his apartment bathroom mirror. A minor smell hung in the air. It was a bit of cologne that he put on. "Not bad." Dio said to himself. He was dressed in a formal black tailcoat tuxedo. "Now then. All I need is my mask." Dio let out a sigh. He really didn't want to cover up his face, but a masquerade was just that kind of party.

Walking out of his crummy, Dio made his way for his orange GTO. He clicked the unlock button on the car key switch and the GTO beeped. Dio stepped inside the driver seat and slammed the door shut. There after plunging the keys into the ignition and driving out of the parking lot and onto his destination, Suzumi's house.

Dio had asked her at the bar if she would attend the ball with him. But only because she was the only person he knew. Glancing at the empty seat next to him, Dio noticed his mask. It was the mask of comedy. But this time, the mask was alone. Tragedy would not be accompanying.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:56 pm
((Did better then I could. >w<))

Ares grinned and rubbed the back of his bashfully. "Well you look beautiful Ella." He stated matter-of-factly. He smiled at her softly and offered his arm. "Ladies your chariot awaits." He chuckled softly and gestured to the car.  

Knight of Blade Icestorm

Serphrim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:12 pm
Suzumi stood in front of the long hanging mirror in bedroom. She kept looking over self as if something was missing. As she looked into the mirror to see own reflection she the following:
Hair twisted with soft curls emitting from the twist and then some around the face. Her eyes with there deep color was looking beautiful as she enhanced them with some metallac dark color of grey, silver, black. Her lips the color of crimson blood. As she placed her mask on and tied it behind her head with the silk ribbon.

As her eyes lingered on to her neck she decided to wear a thin black choker.

As she looked over her black and white dress That showed her true self. She was pure and yet subconsciously she was tainted. Just like how half of yin and yang are. they both made up of herself. She was the same just she was innocent when it came to relationships and tainted that the way she dress even if covered from indecency could seduce people.

As Suzumi made her way down the steps of her house in her stiletto heels. She managed to take several pictures. She felt beautiful tonight than any other day.

Athena or rather Ashley decide to go with a more simple, yet modern day look of a gown. So she chose a greek toga lined with gold trim. Some to supply elegance along with simplicity. As for herself, she went with wisdom as true self, and thus wore a simply white owl mask She had no date and thus entered the school grounds by herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:22 pm
As Dio pulled the corner, he pulled into a modern community housings. Each house stood tall and majestic like it's other. "Let's see." Dio said looking at a small slip of paper. "8749" Dio drove slowly to search for Suzumi's address. "Where can you be Suzzy?"

After a bit of searching, Dio finally came across a house that shared the same address number as the slip of paper. "This must be it." Dio stated. He turned off the car and pull the keys out of the ignition. He turned to the unoccupied seat next to him and took up the black and white Comedy mask. Dio then stepped out of the orange Mustang GTO and walked up the pathway to Suzumi's house.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:31 pm
Suzumi Kamiyazaki's parents opened the door and found that a tall gentlemen stood before them. Mrs. Kamiyazaki was the first to speak.
"Please come inside, we were just taking pictures."
Suzumi heard her mother and came walking out of the living room into the foyer. She stood momentarily as she blinked. she saw the boy; who was her date, looking marvelous. He seemed to match her look without even corresponding with each other. She curtsy before she spoke to him. "Good evening Dio."
"So son, what are your plans for the evening?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:56 pm
Dio complied with Mrs. Kamiyazaki's offer to come inside. Once inside, a familiar face came onto the scene. It was Suzumi dressed in a gorgeous black and white dress along with a yin yang oriented mask. "Ah! Suzzy. You look marvelous." Dio said returning Suzumi's curtsy with a bow.

Once situated, Dio was asked what he would be doing with Suzumi. Dio in reply said that the two would be attending the ball. "The fun should start once Suzzy and I appear on the scene. Most events do." Dio was of course speaking for his unknown reputation for turning parties into mad riots of ecstasy.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:14 pm
Suzumi went and grabbed her clutch purse before returning to join Dio. her family took some more picture and watched as their daughter got in the GTO for the ball. "You look marvelous, Dio. I like your mask. It reminds me of the theater." Suzumi spoke with a smile across her face as she place the selt belt in its holder.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:25 pm
It didn't take long for Alex to start regretting having come to the masquerade. For one thing, he didn't bring anyone to dance with to the masquerade. It would have been rather pointless to dance by ones self when there were so many couples out there dancing. In fact, those were really the only ones dancing at this poing. Almost everyone single was standing off to the side with him.
The other problem with him being here was that, well as mortals put it, he had "two left feet". Dancing was a skill he never really had, and almost feared trying. He had tried to dance a couple of times at other schools, but could never figure out how it all worked. How did these humans know what movements were necessary or appropriate for the music confused him at every dance. No doubt the Olympians know how to dance, considering there's a god devoted to that sort of thing. he thought.

Derpzilla88

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:31 pm
Dio waved good-bye to Suzumi's parents before stepping inside the driver's seat of the GTO. "Thank you Suzzy. I got the mask from some Mardi Gra store. They said I also needed to buy the Tragedy mask." Dio pushed the key back into the ignition switch and turned the car. "Let's head off for the ball. Do you know where it is?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff