Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:08 pm
~;Introduction;~

Yep..YOU are in a high school with THEM. So yeah..guess what? They are all GREEK!! No one knows and the people who do know are usually killed or get rid of..or their memories are..The list is endless since the gods and goddesses are just having too much fun. I mean they all there in human bodies,messing with human after human....but wait? They seemed to drag some greek HEROES and CREATURES with them I see? Well....lets go in shall we? Cause welcome to~

Ataraxia Highschool!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:17 pm
~;Rules;~

1. Yes there is gods but don't really be one (like no one hurts ya or touch you and your so super duper bad a**) if you play one and if you start fighting then sure. You will take a few hits, however if your fighting another god or goddess..then act as though your both humans with supernatural powers.
2. YOU can play greek gods and goddesses being students or even teachers but within reason
I need to put a pirate in profile and title it with...'Gods? Goddesses? All greek?'
4.Please follow rules and don't be a a** to other people
5You know...? I think we need this rule I sorry but- NO SEX and if you do..like...TIME-SKIP!! or through pms if you want,just just..no..please no..
6. ABOVE ALL HAVE FUN!!!..just not too much though..
7. IF YOU ARE A GOD,GODDESS,OR CREATURE OF LORE...please ask if you can be it before u send profile..I mean I trying to keep greek in this as much as I can but its in a modern era

~;Checklist for Gods,and goddesses;~

Apollo ~ PhantomRiyu
Pan
Hera ~ blossomsakura112
Zeus ~ Sergeant Paul Jackson
Demeter
Aprodite ~ DuskMoonFlower
Ares ~ Lord Blade Icestorm
Poseidon ~ Sergeant Paul Jackson
Hestia
Artemis
Athena ~ Serphrim
Hermes
Hephaestus ~ hunter-the wanderer
Hekate ~ Nikki Toast
Dionysus ~ Leprechaun_Sean
Hades ~ Xx-Logan00139-xX
********* style="text-decoration: line-through">Eris
~ Neama_Shinto

-As for the heros,well...list really not needed since ya know still deciding whether or not I should

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:32 pm
~;Profile setup;~

HUMANs!!!

[i]I am[/i]....[b]name here[/b]
[i]Pretty sure I[/i].....[b]gender here[/b]
[i]Age[/i]....[b]age here[/b]
[i]I look like...[/i]....LOOKS LIKE HERE!
[i]My history[/i]....[b]bio here[/b]
[i]Grade[/i]...[b]freashman,junior,...so on here[/b]
[i]Pets[/i]..[b]pictures or description[/b]
[i]I get around in my[/i]...[b]car,bike,or pictures here[/b]
[i]My god is...[/i] [b]gaianame here[/b]

GODs,GODDESSEs,CREATUREs!!!

[b]I AM[/b].....[i]name[/i]
[b]SEE I AM[/b]....[i]gender[/i]
[b]MY POWERS ARE[/b]..[i]powers here[/i]
[b]NOW THIS-ITS ME![/b]...your looks here
[b]I'VE SEEN[/b]....[i]bio[/i]
[b]See I control[/b]....[i]the pic of human you control/are if you want and put what grade...really you can have up to 5 to control/are[/i]
[b]MY MINIONS[/b]...[i]pets or slaves[/i]
[b]I use[/b] [pic of car,bike,etc] [i]To get around earth[/i]
[b]The one I serve[/b] [i]Gaianame here[/i]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:37 pm
~;Profiles so far;~

heart HUMANs heart

I am....suzumi Kamiyazaki
Pretty sure I.....Female
Age....17
I look like.......User Image
My history....Just moved into the town and was enrolled in the Ataraxia HighSchool. I'm very careful of my physique and I really want to make friend. Also not to be used to just get guys.
Grade...sophmore
Pets..two cats one black one white their names are ebony and ivory
I get around in my...motorcycle
My god is... Serphrim

I am....Hana Kimura
Pretty sure I.....Female
Age....17
I look like.......User Image
My history....Her mom decided to move to another city and signed her to this school. She doesn't remember her father since her left when she was around 3 years old. until now she helped her mom gaining money and now after they moved to this new city her mom pushed her to go to school and meet some new friends instead of working all the day.
Grade...junior
Pets..doesnt have
I get around in my...bike
My god is... GimmeHug

I am....Ez Tagani
Pretty sure I.....am a guy
Age....17
I look like... http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/lunar-rider/Males/zibralter2.png
My history....Ez has always just floated through life, he's smart so school is easy at a young age he made a deal with the god Hades on exchange for being smart, Hades could call upon him at any moment, but over the years Ez has forgotten this deal, Ez has zero self confidence or self esteem so he keeps to himself, afraid that everyone thinks he's dumb, Ez rarely talks so when he does it's very quiet.
Grade...junior
Pets..none
I get around in my...Ez uses his own two feet.
My god is... Lakkal

Looks like~ (anime pic) User Image
Gaia name~ Shadowstream97
Name~ Ahyoka Adahy (Eye-yo-kah Ay-dah-hee)
Gender~ Girl
Bio~ The daughter of Cherokee Native Americans, Ahyoka is a lover of nature and tall. Growing up alone in a special boarding school away from boys, she is considered a "bad girl." She left her family, and made them think she drowned so they wouldn't breathe down her neck the rest of her life. She currently is a successful manga artist.
Pets~ none
Other~ If you insult her, you won't get away with it! She always carries a homemade knife and many boys have been tickled with it.
Some fears~ (at least 3) 1. Never getting a boyfriend 2. Not being a good manga arist 3. Death
Some dreams~ (at least 4) 1. Getting the best husband ever 2. Being the world's smartest person 3. Selling 1mil copies of her manga 4. Graduating at the top of her class.

cheese_whine GODs,GODDESSEs,and CREATUREs cheese_whine

I AM.....Ella
SEE I AM....female
MY POWERS ARE..My beauty lures some boys and in my real form no human can't resist me..and my music controls them..I love to see crashes..
NOW THIS-ITS ME!...User Image
I'VE SEEN....Me and my sisters grow tired of the sea. We came to search for more fun! And here? Please-there will be lots of crashes but after I hand pick a mate later..So many boys ya know? Easier to get..
See I control....User Image
MY MINIONS...I take control of sisters,I am their leader after all
I use User Image To get around earth

I AM.....Bella
SEE I AM....female
MY POWERS ARE..My beauty lures some boys and in my real form no human can't resist me..and my music controls them..I love to see crashes..
I'VE SEEN....I..follow Ella,she is the wisest..I love to play music but it sad to see people die from it..I love school and its cool to learn how humans think..
MY MINIONS...SShhh..don't tell Ella but I have a pet deer at a lake near by
I use Ella's car To get around earth

I AM.....Stella
SEE I AM....female
I'VE SEEN....I follow my sisters with pride,got a problem? I play music when ever and I admit can get blood thirsty..lucky the school is under construction..
MY MINIONS...none...
I use Ella's car To get around earth

I AM.....Poseidon
SEE I AM....Male
MY POWERS ARE..All of Poseidon's powers
NOW THIS-ITS ME!User Image
I'VE SEEN....Poseidon has ruled the seas for million of years, he had seen everything that has taken place within it.
See I control....Doesn't like to control humans
MY MINIONS...All horses and horse like creatures
I use [pic of car,bike,etc] User Image and a speed boat[/

I AM.....Zeus(Luke)
SEE I AM....Male
MY POWERS ARE..All of Zeus' powers
I'VE SEEN....Has seen all that has happened in the skys, is the king of all the gods
See I control....Doesn't controll humans
MY MINIONS...None
I use [pic of car,bike,etc] Can grow a set of wings when no mortals are looking
The one I serve Sergeant Paul Jackson

I AM.....Eris
SEE I AM....Female
MY POWERS ARE..I have the ability to use music to control people’s emotions. I can even drive people mad. Also I am able to see into people’s hearts and see their deepest fears and insecurities. I cause chaos wherever I go but that’s more of a hobby.
NOW THIS-ITS ME!...
User Image
I'VE SEEN....A lot of bad things in my life (mostly of my own doing) and I am always looking into the darkness of the human soul.
See I control....Anyone who I need to cause a little trouble.
MY MINIONS...This is Daichi he is my pet. Isn’t he cute? He tends to be nervous most of the time ‘cause I’m always getting us into trouble.
User Image
I use
User Image
To get around earth
The one I serve Neama_Shinto

I AM.....Apollo
SEE I AM....Male
MY POWERS ARE..Shadows,Ice,Magic shields,
NOW THIS-ITS ME!...
User Image
I'VE SEEN....Everything and nothing all in the same
See I control....My human form is my god form due to the relation of humans
I use Nothing...i use magic to move around
The one I serve PhantomRiyu

I AM.....Ares
SEE I AM....Male
MY POWERS ARE..Can summon and control fire but only as a last resort, mostly uses his sway on the fighting spirit of people to cause a bit of chaos every now and then.
NOW THIS-ITS ME! User Image
I'VE SEEN....Many things through my years, the beginnings and ends of wars were the only thing that I really cared about though.
See I control....Dont need em.
MY MINIONS...red furred wolf
I use This To get around earth
The one I serve Lord Blade Icestorm

I AM.....Hera
SEE I AM....Female
MY POWERS ARE..To bless Marriages, without me, they are cursed, I can control woman's emotions and make them into my personal slaves if I want to.
NOW THIS-ITS ME! User Image
I'VE SEEN....Many people come and go, I've blessed Woman and their marriage. Years and years have I seen them come and go, blessed so many I grow tired of it and get jealous of some. I have been betrayed by my own Love, Zeus, which I will get my revenge, and curse the woman who have gone with him. I am Hera and I have seen plenty of this world.
See I control....User Image (( she has white hair thought))
MY MINIONS...Ichigo and Sakura
I use Aston Martin Vanquish To get around earth
The one I serve blossomsakura112

I AM.....Ashley "Athena" White
SEE I AM....Female
MY POWERS ARE..wisdom and battle strategy
I'VE SEEN....Am the daughter of Zeus and Metis. I am known to be the Goddess of Wisdom,war, strategy, industry, and justice. I was Zeus's first daughter. I had city named after me. I was valued for my virginity and when Heptaetus tried to rape me his plan failed and he impregnated the Earth (Gaia). Thus the Erichthonius was born. I took the rule of the step mother to this child. My brother is Ares who is the God of war, however we both have opposition to the war. I don't battle unless there is a good reason or cause.
See I control....Ashley white grade 11
MY MINIONS...an owl
I use check out my ride
The one I serve Serphrim

I AM.....Hekate
SEE I AM....Female
MY POWERS ARE..I take care of childbirth and young children.
NOW THIS-ITS ME!... User Image
I'VE SEEN....People always associating me with magic, and evil. Yet i am the goddess of childbirth and young children. Yes, i do inhibit dogs sometimes, but the previous are what i mainly do. So now i am inhibiting a small child to show that i dont do magic.
See I control....Hayley, she is Bobby's little sister, and well Bobby has agreed to take her to school with him. Thats why she's around your highschool.
MY MINIONS...I prefer to work alone
I use My CamaroTo get around earth.
The one I serve Nikki Toast

I AM.....Alex Mile (real name is Vahuka)
SEE I AM....Male
MY POWERS ARE..can turn people to stone with just his gaze when in his real form, and can transform between his human form and real form.
NOW THIS-ITS ME!...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'VE SEEN....Vahuka is the secret son of Medusa. He only knew her for a few years before Perseus came to Medusa's lair. Vahuka's mother hid him to make sure her son was safe, but Vahuka still saw Perseus kill his mother. To make things worse, the "hero" took his mother's head as a prize, which enraged Vahuka.
Adding to his rage was the story that his mother used tell him of how she came to be the way she was. Of how Poseidon assaulted her and that she fled to Athena's temple for safety. But instead of recieving help from the god Medusa once worshiped, Athena instead changed Medusa into her current hideous form to "help" her. To make things worse, he found that it was Athena who had sent Perseus to kill Medusa so that the god c idea ould use her head on her shield. Vahuka, though alone in the world, now had a purpose. To seek revenge on Poseidon and Athena in any way, shape, or form.
Vahuka, unlike Medusa, was immortal to the point that he aged less per year than normal mortals. Even though it has been centuries since his birth, he is still in his late teens, which fits him into the high school just fine. He found that the gods were going to a specific high school and slipped in to hide among them. Now that he knows where his age old enemies are, he just has to think of ways to get back at them here and there.

See I control....Transforms into this human form, appears 17 years old.
User Image
MY MINIONS...None
I use my own two feet and this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. To get around earth
The one I serve KMart88

I AM...Hephaestus

SEE I AM....male
MY POWERS ARE..my own powers
NOW THIS-ITS ME!... User Image
I'VE SEEN....i am the blacksmith of the gods
See I control.... no one
MY MINIONS...i have a black colored mastiff that usualy stays in the bed of my truck
I use User Image To get around earth
The one I serve hunter-the wanderer

I AM.....Hades
SEE I AM....A Gentleman
MY POWERS ARE..Fire death and soul stealing is a just a few
NOW THIS-ITS ME!User Image
I'VE SEEN....I have lived in the underworld all my life and I decided to come to earth because of a deal I mad with a few people was broken by two of them and now I must show them my wrath.
MY MINIONS...
I use http://media.photobucket.com/image/mazda rx9/INITIAL_D_PROJECT_D/MazdaRX-97.jpg?o=10 To get around earth
The one I serve Xx-Logan00139

I AM.....Dionysus
SEE I AM....A freaking dude. (Check my pants, I'm pretty sure you'll find a p***s.)
MY POWERS ARE..immune to getting wasted or bloated, able to command vegetation at whim and throw insane parties that even the most uptight pencil pusher can't resist. I also have an intoxicating persona that seems to draw in anyone.
I'VE SEEN....The mortal world seems to be get boring an dull what with tiring wars and political differences. I've decided to add a large dosage of fun by coming down showing everyone a good time and releasing them from their boorish lifestyles.
MY MINIONS...NONE
I use User Image and User Image
The one I serve Leprechaun_Sean

I AM.....arithiose
SEE I AM male
MY POWERS ARE extreamly good aim, im able to create a fire bow, and electric arrows.
NOW THIS IS ME!User Image
I'VE SEEN war, death, pain, sufering, and i want to start a new.
MY MINIONS...ifirit, he is part hell hound, part human.
I use my own four legs To get around earth.
The one I serve is shadowcharmer245

I AM.....Minos
SEE I AM....Male, I'm far too manly to be a woman, you see.
MY POWERS ARE..Extreme strength, Extreme Durability and quick regeneration.
NOW THIS-ITS ME!...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'VE SEEN....What I've seen? I've seen many things, from the irony of the name given to me by my father, to the bloody wars I've been involved in, however only recently has Hades left the underworld, leaving an opening for my escape! I have reached the human world, and been impressed by how such a tiny race could develop so far! Self-sufficient chariots and crossbows that fire at an amazing speed. So I decided to dive into some old magics and managed to make myself look -just- a bit more suitable.
See I control
....User Image
Grade I'm a freshman... Apparently.
MY MINIONS...A REAL man wouldn't enslave creatures!
I use [pic of car,bike,etc] I call them hooves. I also use them to cave in people's skulls. But that's just me.
The one I serve Demon of Air and Darkness

-Oh and yeah I quite colorful at times so sorry if all the colors are offending ya!  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:28 pm
~;Questions that has been asked and answers;~

Q: Can you make up a god or goddess?
A: No,because see this roleplay is about GREEK gods and goddesses. There is SO many to choose from I have no idea why you want that...

Q: In the gods goddesses and creatures profile set up,you had up to 5? Next to,who I control?
A: MEANING~ You can up to five diffrent forms like..well your a god/goddess/creature...you need to look human in high school!

Q: Greek gods? Goddesses? And greek creatures of lore?
A: YES!!! Like Apollo,Aprohite,Hera,Herculus,Zeus,Hades,Pan,Artmis,...etc! For creatures: Centar,sphix,Cyclope,Ash Tree Nymphs,Cerberus,and like etc. There is more of course but yeah..think you got the idea. You don't then..look it up!

Q: Wheres the check list for gods,and goddesses?
A: After rules of course...

Q: The names of the gods or goddeses we chose,can we use them in our human forms?
A: YES! You can,if you want a nickname-go for it

Q: Why do this rp?
A: Look,you in a high school...with a greek goddess! Or greek god- I mean thats cool I sorry if you don't think it is...

Q: Can I be ___ god/goddess of ___?
A: Well if they are in checklist with a strike through them-no. If they are not there-ask. And if they are there but no strike-yes but still ask just in case.

Q: What about the mascot?
A: Well ,as a matter of fact, I am thinking/finding ideas for it. So far everyone pick Cerberus the hell hound guard dog xD

Q: WHAT THE HECK!? There is 50 pages, why join?!?!
A: Uhhh.. I can sum it up for you what happened? And we need more peeps!

Q: Can you sum up what has happened so far?
A: SURE, just read next post for summary.

~PLZ SEND ?s THROUGH PM and I'LL ADD THEM HERE (meaning like so if another person ask the same thing I don't have say the answer again and again and again)~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 am
iam liena
SEE I AM a female
MY POWERS ARe when i sing i hpnotise people to do what ever i say
NOW THIS-ITS ME User Image
I'VE SEEN stella we like to use are powers on each other but we don't hurt each other we just play around with are powers
See I control[/b anybody who get in my way
MY MINIONS... lancea User Image
I use [pic of car,bike,etc] To get around earth

User Image

mp_nightmare

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:49 am
WHAT IS HAPPENING SO FAR!? Easy, read below.

Ella and Ares decide to go to the theaters for a bit to see a movie. While Stella and Alex is caught up in school with a small gang of bullies. Stella finishes them off, yet receives a call from Ella she encountered a demon horde while leaving da theater. Stella rushes off to help, as Alex secretly follows behind. Hep. (god's smith) joins Ares and Ella in fighting the horde. During the battle they hear that Bella had been captured by Hades thanks to a deal she broken. And the demon horde was sent by him to capture Ella as well. Stella arrives, helping them defect the horde once and for all. Then Ella and Ares go on ahead to save Bella.

Bella is being controlled by Hades through a collar, which is only when her eyes turn grey. Bella and Ella soon fight, as Ares deals with Hades. Hades leaves to the Earth, leaving Ares with Cerberus. Ares tries to get the collar off, but does not succeed. Ella distracts Cerberus, then Ares knocks Cerberus out so that they may leave to go back safely to Earth. Stella now drives to them ready to take them home....

Meanwhile, back at school still late at night. Samantha (who really is Hera, yet her human form has taken over her) walks along the road. "Dio" (really god of wine) stops by inviting her to a party he was attending/hosting. Shifting his motorcycle to a G20, he gets her to agree to tag along in order to find Ares. The two then goes off to go to a wedding. During the wedding Samantha gets a bit drunk, and Dio accidentally picks a fight with Athena.

Then it's a new school day! Where the principal has announced the beautiful masquerade the school will host. Everyone is heading to their classes, wondering what the principal meant by having their "true face" as their mask. Stella gives Bella a new earring, which secretly injected another transmitter in case they needed to locate Bella in the near future. Eris discovers that Michael is actually a minotaur, and later while walking with her to class asking if she would go with him to the masquerade. Athena joins the school as "Ashley" as well!

During first period, our students are in separate classes. Suzumi and Dio meet up in the hallways, and Suzumi eventually leads Dio to her English class. Stella goes to her room, which was an extra classroom she made to be her hideaway to skip classes along with her computer already hacked into the school's system. Ares goes with Ella to class as Bella goes to her class. Alex plans to sneak into Stella's hideaway to use the computer, wanting to find out things about the gods. Ashley/Athena goes to the same Biology class as Alex. Ares gains a new admirer, a shy girl named Flora. Stella's siren instincts takes over forcing her to go to the pool, Alex sneaks into the room getting the info he wanted yet left the files on the monitor. Alex also learns that Stella and her sisters are sirens. Stella returns, discovering someone had got into her computer she then assumes Hades. Bella daydreams in class.. Dio has one of his grapes as a camera and spies pervertedly on the English teacher, Ms.Smith. Suzumi has a stalker in the class, upon telling Dio he goes to "take care" of the stalker.

Ares flirts with Flora, and wants to go with her after class. Flora says she has to show him something. Stella punches the wall, scaring the crap out Alex whom saw the dent. During second period, Flora had lead Ares to Aphrodite-whom he barely escapes from! Alex learns that Stella suspects Hades was behind the hacking of her computer.

We have time skipped to the masquerade thanks to the slowness of the rping, enjoy~!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:56 pm
NOW OPEEENNNN!!! -cuts ribbon-

Now please start out in morning!! And its a school day ^.-  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Adalissia12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:13 pm
Aprodite woke up and looked in the mirror. Yawning, she smiled and as thought out-loud. "Hmmm...Who should I be today? I feel like being a student, but Aliza or Hayden? Hmm...Aliza I guess."She smiled as she went into her closet, and came out as Aliza. She smiled as she looked down at herself."Much better.."Then she giggled and grabbed a backpack and walked out of her house with a huge smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:34 pm
Ella wakes up turning the alarm on for her sisters. She slowly got up and went into the shower.

Bella got into the kitchen. She began make breakfast for the people in the house.

Stella woke up yawning and rolled over,but fell on the floor with a grunt. "Bella...breakfast..." She said as she lazily started to get dressed

Ella slowly got out of the bathroom then stood there,and cleared her throat. "Bella?" She said looking over at her.

Bella quickly seted the table then started to pick out Ella's clothing. "What would you like to wear-" "I wanna wear something flashy for the first day of school..Something that shouts how perfect I am.." "Yes Ella..." She sets up a outfit got Ella then Stella then herself. She sits and after awhile they all were eating breakfast.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Adalissia12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:50 pm
Aliza smiled at her slutty outfit as she walked to the bus stop, just as the bus got there. When she got on everyone was staring at her. She smiled as she sat in a seat right behind of this hot dude.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:19 pm
Ella got dressed and fixed her hair up,after eating of course though. She stood up and walked to towards the door,then suddenly after passing a wall where you don't see her for a few seconds she turned into her human form. "Come on guys,Bella get lunch prepared, and we'll wait for you.".

Stella got dressed and also turned into her human form,going outside not saying anything. She yawned again then opened the door for Ella as she walked through. And they started to walk to the bus stop.

Bella quickly fixed their lunches and got some human money,then got dressed. She ran after them after shutting the door and suddenly turned into her human form after passing a large tree.

Ella took her lunch,same timke as Stella,then the bus came. They all adjusted their backpacks and stepped onto the bus. Then went off. Ella next to some..slut she though. Then Bella to the very back,Stella to the very front. Ella gave the 'slut' a glance then just went to her business.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Adalissia12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:25 pm
Aliza gave a slight grin as she noticed the girl look at her.She laughed a bit as she saw the look on the girl's face. "I enjoy dressing like this if that's what that look is about."She said smiling."Its surprisingly comfortable."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:36 pm
Ella looked over with a rather evil smirk. "I bet it is..I'd do the same but of course..." She looked down suggesting how...YA- Point was,it be fun...she started to picture the perfect form now ravishing the idea this girl suggested.

Bella stared out the window daydreaming,she imagined her voice singing again. And how ships came..she quickly stopped though. Why must they die cause of my music? She thought and day dreamed her deer running in the forest now living happily.

Stella cracked her knuckles as a boy stared at her breast,"Got a problem..bud?". "NO! Sorry I'll just- look over there..." He said sitting and turning around. She grunted,Ella might like the boys looking but she hated it...maybe today he should die. She licked her lips picturing the blood,then stopped as Ella looked over with a stern face. As if say 'Not today',which she understood and sighed.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Adalissia12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:52 pm
Aliza grinned at her comment."Eh, its not that bad. At least your not flat like that chick." She said as she pointed to some girl, who apparently was Bella.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff