Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
The Great Hall (A meeting place for those of all Houses) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:33 pm
Slytherin: Congrats on your first son! And the best of luck to you and your husband with the second child and everything else that may come your way!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:11 pm
Thank you Jedi!
Doesnt seem like that many people are on lately?

slytherin69

3,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 pm
*POP*

Congrats on your new baby! I'm so proud of you and hopefully your baby is forever healthy and the same to your next one!

I agree that it has been very dead here lately. It's actually very disappointing to see hardly any posts and no new updates since OCTOBER 22ND!!? Is this something to do with the mods or what? Nothing new seems to even be going on. We never even did anything for Christmas.

*POP*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:44 am
Thank you Grey!
Gideon is very healthy and very active.

Omgoodness! Thats crazy bout nothing going on for Christmas! I wonder why there are no new updates and such?

slytherin69

3,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:29 am
congradulations!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:59 am
Please be in prayer for my husband and I. We just found out we lost our second child. I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow, wednesday 27 Jan.

slytherin69

3,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:13 pm
OH! I am so sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:22 pm
Hope everyone is having a good day! How is everyone?  

vballlvr5

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:25 am
Vote for you fave entry in the Snape Fan Fic Contest
and enter the new HP Limerick Contest!

I've also awarded the House Cup for 2009 (finally! Congrats Gryffindor!) and announced the top point-earners from each House. However, you'll have to wait until LadyHealingHands gets on Gaia to issue the prizes since I can't access Accio Funds.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:55 am
I just posted this in the Harry Potter Limerick Contest thread:

Quote:
I was going to roll dice to determine the winner today. I'd planned on doing it sooner, but then my grandfather passed away and it slipped my mind. sad

However, I see that vballlvr5 didn't know that she could post her limerick (only one since it's one entry per Haven'er) as soon as she sent the trade to Accio, so I won't do it yet.

Everyone, don't worry about Accio Funds not accepting the trades yet. As soon as you send the trade you can post your entry. LadyHealingHands has to log into Accio to accept them since she's the only one with Accio's password.

I'll roll the dice a few days from now, okay?
whee Others can still enter!

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

meatballhead15

Lonely Genius

18,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:37 am
Hello everyone. I know I haven't been around for some time now. I posted a more detailed bit about some of my recent 'fun' in the Ravenclaw Common Room.

It was a bit of a shocker to see that Ravenclaw lost the house cup by 10 points! That's so close. I suppose it was kind of cool that I tied for third place though... my efforts weren't completely in vain.

I hope everyone is doing well. The dueling club seems to be awfully quiet... I peeked my head in there.

I hope everyone is looking forward to the up and coming summer holiday!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:41 pm
I haven't been here in awhile. I don't usually do guilds that often since I'm usually in the regular forums a lot. I was originally MagicalFairyable but due to a name change a long time ago, I've been stuck with this name because I've gotten bored of MagicalFairyable.

But other than that, I hope to contribute more to this guild than I have in the past. ^^; Sorry.  

Destined Savior

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Flarityxx18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:48 pm
I feel like I need to post here, so hello my dear Hogwartians! How is everyone doing this fine summer vacation? Haha...although I'm aware I'm probably the youngest person who posts here and one of the only ones who's still in high school.

Here's a mindless self-plug here: Anyone who has a fanfiction. net account, or even if you don't, should come here and check out my stories, although not many are Harry Potter related... sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:48 pm
Don't feel bad, im in high school too. CLASS OF 2012!!!!!! GO COMMANDERS! Now im so busy with sports and online classes I really never get on here so excuse my long periods of being away.  

ZackyBakerVengeance

Liberal Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

turayza

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:36 am
User Image LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH

I am looking at the post dates in places like the Sorting Hat...and I think we need to advertise the guild a little! It's a great place with lots of fans and games and contests, and the activity level has dropped a bit. I'm not too sure how, though--any suggestions?

IT'S NOT THE YEARS IN YOUR LIFE THAT COUNTS. IT'S THE LIFE IN YOUR YEARS.

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff