Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ MYSTERY ORP } THE CASE OF THE DEAD COUNCIL DAY 2 (SEE P17! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:05 pm
It was finally good to see that rep had a bit of a memory on him, relieved that someone knew he was on the mission too. "Yeah, Nid was gone to a tablet, wasn't the best of times." it was a sad memory, that feeling of being incomplete was something not easily forgotten. The feeling still grew heavy on his heart. Like the council that died by friendly fire, and needed closure. it was back to the job for the boxer, keeping his face neutral. "Just as you said, I'm looking at whom seem the most likely, and Doc H is a slippery one."

Szczeosny was at least polite, and it kept the smile on the boxers face beaming, his eyes however were dull trying to discern what was said behind the accent.

"For now, I think I'll stick to calling you Lucky."

Interviews List

NPC

Lance- Has ability to cover up/ falsifying/ compromise Video evidence. Claims to have had no exposure to the data. Appears to be moody and aloof from the topic of discussion. Potential accomplice. Probably cannot do an ollie in that wheelchair.
Suspicion: Low
H - Shifty, shifty, shifty. Motive: unsure, Alibi: Unsure, Potential to cut my nose partially or fully off: Confirmed. Called me Dear, questionable sanity since..... ever.
Suspicion: Medium high.
Edith - Does not seem suspicious, instead more suspicious of myself and my course of action. Her protein shakes bring all the Leons to the yard
Allan - I'm fairly sure if the death of the council committee is not Japanese Localized, then this one is not interested in the least.
Simon - If i say he is suspicious, will he bust a cap on me?
Suspicion: I PLEAD THE FIFTH.

Hunters/Trainees

Ami: claims to have no information, quick to make assumptions. Might not be a suitable person to collaborate with. somewhat shifty
Suspicion: Low (3)

Rep: Not exactly a saint on the island, does not seem to be the type to clean up, or at least to this measure.
Suspicion: low

Lucky: nosy but well mannered, kind of a unknown on the life radar, potential spy.
Suspicion: low

Baneful
Sosiqui

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:11 pm
OOC
THIS CONCLUDES PART 2!

- If players have not finished their quota, they can still do so for the 5 rp points. This thread is open indefinitely until you have wrapped up what you needed!
- Again to quality for 5 rp points you need to interrogate 5 players and 5 npcs (see first post).
- Even if you are not ready, you can continue wrapping up part 2, automatically assume you are done this part for now as you enter part 3. It looks like the plot is thickening and everyone is invited
- Once again regardless of if you have finished or not OR if you have just started to participate or even if you haven't even done part 2, all players are invited to part 3 to start ASAP! Good luck solving this mystery!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:21 pm
Solia dropped off her form.

Sneakily.

Quote:
Allan

For: Really strong!!!
Against: Too nice
Suspicion: Idk

Clarice

For: Totally cool
Against: Totally cool
Suspicion: Too cool to care

Charlotte

For: It's always the quiet ones
Against: Too obvious
Suspicion: Awkward

Dwight

For: Sneaky
Against: Kind of goofy
Suspicion: ICU

H

For: NOPE
Against: NOPE
Suspicion: NOPE

Ami

For: Super Spooky
Against: Secretly Tsundere
Suspicion: Not Yandere so no

Ryan

For: I can't think of anything???
Against: He seems really nice.
Suspicion: Nop

Deryk

For: Death death death division~!
Against: He is my sempai. And he's very nice I don't see why he'd do this.
Suspicion: Nahhh

Lex

For: 2sexy4hisshirt
Against: 2sexy4hisshirt
Suspicion: 2sexy

Tuck

For: lol nope
Against: Newbaby!
Suspicion: none

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:49 pm
Nodding to both the women as they left, Lex went to go find someone else to interview. Surely there had to be someone left around....

List
NPC:
  • Edith: Could be playing it cool, too by the book, lack of motive - low
  • Charlotte: Finicky and quiet, too timid, low possibility of snapping - very low
  • Dr. H: He could do anything and make it look like he'd done nothing, He'd use far more subtle actions to take power, Weapon could make the marks in the table - Medium
  • Aria: Sneaky calling (maybe boyfriend?), solid alibi from what I've heard, no motive - low
  • Dwight: Panicked when asked, too much a pansy to take on the council, no alibi - low

Hunters:
  • Deryk: Knows a good bit about the weapon, but seems too timid / jumpy to try something like this. - 3
  • Solia: Good theories, wasn't awake during the incident. - 1
  • Kat: I was with her during the incident at the Haunted House. She interviewed Mark and seems to have gotten nothing. - 0
  • Ceres: ...yeah, not her. -0

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:08 pm
Not getting much more information out of Mark, Kat left him to his more.. empty office and started off down the hall.

With all the info she had gathered, Kat loosed a sigh and tucked fer findings away in an envelope, and sent the off. This was the last time she played detective.

Killzone Location: Cemetery
Evidence For: Flowers were arranged to spell the murderers name, but were rearranged by a gust of wind into the shape of a dolphin..
Evidence Against: Died shortly after the council, but nothing more is known.
Suspicion Level: Low

Edith Location: Edith's Office
Evidence For: Quick temper, avoided questions.
Evidence Against: Weapon does not match that of the marks found on the table.

Clarice Location: Garage(?)
Evidence For: Avoided questioning, suggested checking security films.
Evidence Against: Has an alibi.

Sam Location: Hallway
Evidence For: Avoided questioning, answered with snide remarks when asked any.
Evidence Against: None
Suspicion Level: Medium

Mark Location: Mark's Office
Evidence For: Someone had broken into his office and stolen files and encrypted harddrives as well as some of his personal belongings.
Evidence Against: Had his office broken into. and was possibly robbed by the murderer.

Ami Location: Dorm Hallway
Evidence For: None
Evidence Against: Was busy during the time of the murder, and I trust her.

Ryan Location: Hallway
Evidence Against: Checking into the murders as well, doesn't know much more than I do.

Dakota Location: Cemetery
Evidence Against: Doesn't know much, also witnessed the almost flower message at Killzone's grave. Believes Caelius killed them.

Lex Location: Outside Mark's Office
Evidence Against: Believes that the murderer was a higher ranked hunter, due to the impressive marks left on the table.

Ceres Location: Outside Mark's Office
Evidence Against: Wonders if more than one person is involved, had a gun pointed at her when questioning Simon.

Zoobey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:28 pm
Mark had been distracted by Kat for just a moment by someone who was potentially, a little more dangerous. Madly typing into his cell phone to explain that no, he was retarded but not that retarded to steal something like that from the head honcho's office, he didn't catch Kat until she had left.

The Death assistant sunk deeper into his chair. "This is bad news...." He turned towards his action figure for their solace, but unfortunately, they were gone too.

lividpeas
Sorry bebe I forgot @_@ at work, been sporadic

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:22 pm
Jason also Sent his research off in a plain envelope, but he was nowhere as sneaky as Solia

He wasn't concerned though, he just hoped Caelius wouldn't find out.

Zoobey
Hello, my name is poke. Middle name: slow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas