Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Giving full ownership to Sabin & Kamiki
for any that i do this it is the owners responsibility to get the tags changed.

i'll keep the info on page 2 in my teepee if the owners wish to get any info and remove it once i see their new updated tags

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Giving full ownerships to Kamiki

i'll keep the info on page 2 in my teepee if the owners wish to get any info and remove it once i see their new updated tags

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image

Giving full ownership to sage_the_vampirc_angel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image

Giving full ownership to Tiger_Kisa699

Kiara Lime

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:32 pm
Kiara Lime
Kiara Lime
Sabin Duvert
User Image

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Sabin has full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Venice into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Each owner gets one "full control" breeding. They have the choice of breeding partner (unless Venice is lifemated, see below), and do not require the other owner's permission (However, they must at least attempt to contact the other owner to lte them know their plans/intentions). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding will be worked out between Sabin and Kiara. By default, this breeding will be shared with both Sabin and Kiara, both with basket rights and counting towards them. However, one may "give" breeding rights to the other owner if they so choose.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Kiara nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of Venice to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner may then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

Agreed! heart

Giving Sabin full ownership of the handsome Stallion

Thank you, Kiara ;_; <3 <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:35 pm
Kiara Lime
User Image

Giving full ownership to sage_the_vampirc_angel

agreed!  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:35 pm
Kiara Lime
Sabin Duvert
Kiara Lime
User Image

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and OOC RP ability
- Sabin & Kiara Lime has equal full IC roleplaying rights
- Both owners have the right to enter Kimera into RP contests (though, obviously, only one at any given time)

Breeding
- Each owner gets one "full control" breeding. They have the choice of breeding partner (unless Kimera is lifemated, see below), and do not require the other owner's permission (However, they must at least attempt to contact the other owner to let them know their plans/intentions). The breeding will not count towards the other owner's breeding limitations.
- One breeding will be worked out between Sabin and Kiara. By default, this breeding will be shared with both Sabin and Kiara, both with basket rights and counting towards them. However, one may "give" breeding rights to the other owner if they so choose.
- Lifemating decisions must be agreed upon by both owners.

Life-Altering / Major Decisions
-neither Kiara nor Sabin can transfer their portion of the ownership of Kimera to anyone without permission from the other owner, but may give up rights TO the other owner.
- If one owner gives up rights to the other, then the remaining owner may then choose a new co-owner.
- Both owners must agree to make major IC decisions (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc)

Agreed! ;_; thank you so much!

Giving full ownership to Sabin

Thank you, Kiara ;_;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:40 pm
Kiara Lime
User Image
User Image

;_; Thank you, Kiara. She's so beautiful  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:43 pm
Kiara Lime
User Image
User Image
User Image

Giving full ownerships to Kamiki

I agree ;_____; <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:44 pm
Sabin Duvert
Kiara Lime
User Image
User Image

;_; Thank you, Kiara. She's so beautiful

Agree as well <3  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:54 pm
Kiara Lime
User Image

Giving full ownership to Tiger_Kisa699

T^T Thanks!! I love him! Agreed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:40 am
User Image

I, Amirynth, give co-ownership of Daa'kara to Malomy. She has sig-rights and partial RP privileges (full OOC RP rights) For stats, Daa'kara will reside in my teepee, Malomy has one breeding available to her. My only request is that she pursues lifemateship if she does decide to breed him as my trolls mate for life. Breeding will work like open permission where we do not have to ask each other's permission to enter Daa'kara into a breeding raffle. Whoever enters Daa'kara into the raffle will be the one receiving the baskets from that raffle if they win and will count towards their allotment for the month.

If Malomy wishes to do an official RP she can let me know so I can place it in my teepee for records purposes.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Malomy

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:49 am
Amirynth
User Image

I, Amirynth, give co-ownership of Daa'kara to Malomy. She has sig-rights and partial RP privileges (full OOC RP rights) For stats, Daa'kara will reside in my teepee, Malomy has one breeding available to her. My only request is that she pursues lifemateship if she does decide to breed him as my trolls mate for life. Breeding will work like open permission where we do not have to ask each other's permission to enter Daa'kara into a breeding raffle. Whoever enters Daa'kara into the raffle will be the one receiving the baskets from that raffle if they win and will count towards their allotment for the month.

If Malomy wishes to do an official RP she can let me know so I can place it in my teepee for records purposes.

Agreed!;A;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:05 am
User Image
Tag has not been changed yet: Mason was given to me solely here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=155&t=2643386#331396823

I would like to add Ashia Dangereuse as a co-owner

Ashia will have full RP rights - including lifemate and skinwalkering decisions

Ashia will have full rights to 2 of Mason's breedings. Ashia can pick the breeding partner and ti will not count towards Kamiki's limits for the month (and Kamiki will not receive a basket form the breeding).

Kamiki has rights to one of Mason's breedings. Kamiki can pick the breeding partner (unless Mason is lifemated, then she will breed with Mason's lifemate) and will not count towards Ashia's breeding limits (and Aisha will not receive a basket)

Aisha can not transfer her ownership of Mason. Kamiki reserves the right to cancel the co-ownership if Aisha doesn't remain active on Gaia (No posts for 3 months) or publicly announces she's quitting Gaia.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ashia Dangereuse

6,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:16 am
Kamiki
User Image
Tag has not been changed yet: Mason was given to me solely here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=155&t=2643386#331396823

I would like to add Ashia Dangereuse as a co-owner

Ashia will have full RP rights - including lifemate and skinwalkering decisions

Ashia will have full rights to 2 of Mason's breedings. Ashia can pick the breeding partner and ti will not count towards Kamiki's limits for the month (and Kamiki will not receive a basket form the breeding).

Kamiki has rights to one of Mason's breedings. Kamiki can pick the breeding partner (unless Mason is lifemated, then she will breed with Mason's lifemate) and will not count towards Ashia's breeding limits (and Aisha will not receive a basket)

Aisha can not transfer her ownership of Mason. Kamiki reserves the right to cancel the co-ownership if Aisha doesn't remain active on Gaia (No posts for 3 months) or publicly announces she's quitting Gaia.

I agreee <333  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces