Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Archived
100 Day Event 2014 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S0U

Tipsy Singing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:20 pm
day 96: volcano
ahh started too late and didn't get to finish the lava =x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:46 pm
updated

OMG guys, we've only got 4 days left! SOOOO CLOSSSSSE  

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

S0U

Tipsy Singing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:58 pm
^ awwww yeaah

I'm gonna chest bump everyone on the 100th day  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:26 pm
User Image  

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:19 pm
I feel silly requesting chit corrections and then not even using them. I'd only need to fill in that last day..and I could sleep off the Vodka/mountain Dew mix currently floating in my insides without worry. 0.0  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:48 am
SweetNiar
Day 96

Monochrome yellow
User Image

Wow, I really love this one!! OUO  

ChiiDoLLx

Vice Captain

Smol Cutie-Pie

Pugnacious Banana

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:10 pm
day 97 - spider:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:03 pm
Day 97 - Draw someone in a fight

User Image

did some of Korra fighting the mech thing, I left out the fire rolleyes
(also the mini chibi people fighting in the background after the 0:30ish sec are adorable xd
here  

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:25 pm
Day: ninety-seven
Theme: memory

Samaria’s capital city is surrounded by mountains, so we’re pretty much cut off from the rest of the world. But most importantly, we’re completely cut off from magic.

I didn’t even know that magic existed until I was twelve. Can you believe that? For as long as demons have existed, somehow I was unaware of them because of a few mountains.

Well, me and my family lived at the base of one of those mountains--in the Forest of Avonne. We didn’t socialize much, so while city children were raised around politics and art and warfare, my brother and I were raised around nature and survival.

I’m sure you can imagine that we could get a little unruly when visiting the city, and we weren’t very well liked. I guess we didn’t fit their idea of how Samarian children should act.

I remember that I hated visiting the city because of this. It was like the city kids looked at us as if we were a completely different species, and it was this separation between us that drove me to avoid all contact with the city. When my parents and brother went on trips to get supplies that couldn’t be gathered in the woods, I stayed home, traversed the forest, hunted, played with our dog, anything that didn’t require leaving.

One day, while my family was gone, I walked through the forest until my body felt numb, but it made me happy because…well, it was so predictable, you know? Stay out in the snow and you’ll end up getting numb.

It was something I’d done before. It was normal, but it didn’t stay that way. When I was going back, I found someone, half buried in the snow. I thought she was dead; her body was so still and pale--the dark cloak that pooled about her only making her appear paler--but as I got close, she got up. I asked if she was all right, but she didn’t answer me. She never answered anything I asked her--who she was, how she’d gotten out there, if I could help at all.

She just watched me.

I thought maybe she was mute or traumatized or something. I wanted an innocent reason for why she wouldn’t speak to me, but inside, I knew. There was something off about her, but I refused to see it.

I brought her back to the cottage. As she was warming up by the fire, she removed her hood, and I saw her horns and realized that she was, after all, not human.

At that age, I knew that demons existed; I knew what they were capable of, and still…still, I didn’t understand. I told myself she was hurt and only needed help. Surely, she would be grateful to me.

When my family returned, any façade of innocence the demon had vanished. She killed my mother before I even realized what was going on, and there was so much blood. So much ******** blood.

I think I screamed, but I’m not sure of it. There was so much noise in my head as it was, and I felt numb again--though I wished it was only due to the cold, but this numbness reached much deeper, way beyond my bones and all the way to my core.

When I pulled myself from my stupor, my brother was collapsed on the floor, his front covered in blood. My father was being pinned against the wall by the demon and she was laughing. It made me want to kill her, but I was too afraid to go near her, too afraid to even move. I didn’t want her attention to fall on me.

She was saying something, but I couldn’t hear what she said. All I knew was that it terrified my father, and nothing terrified my father.

I felt so helpless and pathetic.

After a while, the demon killed him, too. And I never did a thing to stop it. I never even lifted a finger. At last, the demon turned to me, and I was so scared.

She said one word. Custos. I didn’t know what it meant; I still don’t know, but I was sure that it was something terrible.

I waited for the demon to kill me, but she didn’t seem to be in any rush, she just smiled at me--a smile full of poison and lies. She touched my face, her skin was still as icy cold as it had been while she’d been lying in the snow. The warmth of the fire hadn’t heated her up one bit.

I couldn’t force myself to move away from her; I was petrified. Her hand moved from my face and she grabbed my arm, starting towards the door while pulling me behind her. Before we made it to the door, my brother was also holding on to me.

The relief I felt to see that he was still alive greatly outweighed my fear of the demon, until she rounded on him. She wrapped one of her hands around his throat and lifted him straight off the floor as if he weighed nothing. He struggled but was obviously no match.

I screamed for her to leave him alone. I begged her, even dropping to my knees in desperation. I told her I would do anything, anything at all, because I couldn’t bear the thought of losing my whole family to that monster.

She looked at me and lowered my brother so his feet touched the floor, but she didn’t release him. She seemed to be deep in thought.

Finally, she smiled again. This smile, even before I knew what it meant, chilled me to the bones.

“Suffer,” she said.

After that, everything hurt. I couldn’t see, couldn’t move, and there was so much blood. And my own screams deafened me to everything else. When the pain finally faded, the demon was gone and so was my brother.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

Everything, including those lovecraftian Fig newtons! wink  

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100

SweetNiar

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:35 pm
II Little China DoLL II
SweetNiar
Day 96

Monochrome yellow
User Image

Wow, I really love this one!! OUO

really? biggrin Thanks! I had drawn this one out during last years contest, but i had a big composition planned out and ditched it half way threw drawing Strength cause i ran out of time. I want to go over this one again and do a black/yellow gradient on some parts. Or do her spider-ish mode of transportation XD that thing will take a lot of work putting together.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:49 pm
97/100 head

User Image

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3ed2df3f4932c781fa25620b5b9d8120/tumblr_n4990pWqli1r0j01eo1_500.jpg

Cupcakechan

Business Businesswoman

Red_Head01

Generous Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:03 pm
Headshot
Busy today  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:41 pm
Day 97 - Draw someone in a fight
Revisiting that pose from earlier...
User Image

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

SweetNiar

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:01 pm
Day 97

Head
User Image

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games