Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
VOID Headquarters [Clearence Access Only] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Having slid down the icy wall in to a sitting position, Sonyo just stared at Taylor, her face blank other than the look of exhaustion. It wasn't just a normal kind of tired, it was the kind of tired one gets when they've been through-- and seen --way too much. She didn't show any changes to Taylor's words; her expression did not change, her eyes didn't move from him, and her body didn't flinch as it normally might have to the sight of the sickle. She was just tired, tired and sad and done. Why was it that her life always ended up like this? Why was it that she felt so guilty over the decisions she made, the way she attempted to protect life? Resting back against the ice wall as sand continued to move towards her, as shukaku attempted to protect his stupid host.

"Taylor..." The chuunin closed her eyes, reaching up to take the hawk feather out of the pin that held some of her hair back. "I understand your frustration, I feel it myself. But these are my beliefs, this is what makes me me... The decisions that seem hard are not always the best. I will not kill anyone today-- it would go against my job as an iryo nin and as a member of Evergreen to take a life that does not need to be taken. I do what I do, because I was once a part of the UHV, or at least their small shinobi task force. I will not become what they are, I will not do what Horace had envisioned for me. I will not. Other than Theodin-san, Bast-san, Nari, and Lady Kazekage, you are the only other person in this village that now knows where I came from. I don't know anything about you Taylor but..."

Her stormy Hazel eyes opened, looking at Taylor. She wasn't sure what she was trying to tell this gennin, tell this small boy who was willing to throw his life away for someone he didn't know because he thought it was for the better good, because he thought his life worthless. "I do not know why it is you find your life worthless, find it worth giving away. Though we work as tools, though we are weapons as shinobi, we are also people. We are, unlike tools, living beings with hopes and dreams and feelings. We are mothers and fathers, daughters and sons, sisters and brothers. We are friends, we are teachers, we are important. No life is worth throwing away, no matter our crimes. The snow queen asked me if I held life dear, and I told her I held all life dear-- including that of evil things. I hold their lives dear too, despite the damage they have done, because every living thing with a soul has room for growth and improvement. You do not chop down a sick tree because part of it is unusable; you nurse it back to health, you help it. I know this must not make you feel better, I know how weak this must seem to you. I am an unconventional ninja, I see this same doubt in the eyes of most of the people I know. I see it often in Nari, who looks at me like a broken figure, or a child who has so much potential but will never reach it. He does not think I see it, but I do."

Sonyo looked back upwards, allowing Taylor an opening if he wished to attack. She smiled softly up at the ceiling, a sad smile, filled with the sorrow of all that she had lost. "I have lost so many people Taylor. People I loved, people I held dear. Unlike many of our fellow shinobi, who look past the bonds we hold because they'd rather not see the damage they leave in the wake of their duty... I see it, I see it all Taylor. You believe yourself unimportant, but if I were to kill you... How could I live with that? How could I look Ayame or Masato or Zhi or Tetsuhiko or any of them in the eye and tell them I killed you without trying to find another way, without thinking it through, without fighting for you... How could I look at them and tell them that I killed their friend because I deemed him less important than someone else, that I deemed his ties and bonds less important than my own? I cannot, so I will not. I refuse to cause other people the same suffering I have endured, I will not continue that viscous cycle. I would rather die. You can attack me if you wish, to attempt to force Shukaku out. I will not stop you, simply because I know the seal that holds him currently is strong. Because I know I would rather die before hurting you, because I see you almost like a son to me." There it was, the truth she wasn't able to speak before, the one she had hidden behind all of her training on what is acceptable-- the feeling she had hid deep inside her ice-encased heart.

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 575 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825
❖┇ Hyouton x ❖┇ Fuuton / Suiton x ❖┇ Shukaku Jinchuriki x ❖┇ Sunagakure
❖┇ Evergreen x ❖┇ Medic / Bloodline x ❖┇ B-Rank Chuunin

User Image

[ Click here for more information ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                  > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                  > Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                  > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                  > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                  > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.
                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                  > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                  > Whirlwind Training: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. [ Descriptives gained: Increased +1 ]
                  > Sheild of Sand: Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire.
                  > Insomniac: Forced into periods of sleeplessness.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                  Current Stats
                    Speed: Increased [ + 1 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                  > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                    Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich
              Hurrak
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
So neutrality was the position she has taken. She spoke of compassion and weakness. She mentioned her past and of this UHV place. She swore to not take a life. All of this resonated poorly with Taylor. He also came from darkness. He also had to claw his way out. The difference between the two, however, is that Taylor has not yet forgiven himself. He could not allow another to mean more than him. This included Sonyo. So despite all of her kindness, Taylor readied himself to strike her.

That was, until she said that she saw him as her son. The weapon fell with a mild clank as his mouth unclenched and his eyes widened. "Why me?" He said as he fell to his knees but still looked at Sonyo. Tears started to form in the corners of his eyes. "I don't want to live if that means that it hurts the people that I love. I don't want to hurt anyone else that I care for. I don't want people to be hurt!" Tears now started to form heavily. "You, Zhi, Masato, Mister Nariomi... I would give my life up to save any ninja of Suna. So why can't I just die!"

Suddenly, his tears stopped. It hit him why Sonyo refused to kill. As intense loyalty as he felt about everyone else, that's how they felt about him. They would all give their life to protect him. Sonyo literally put herself in the fray of the Snow Queen to protect Taylor and Sadayo. Sonyo wasn't being weak by not killing, she was showing true strength. The power to hold onto your beliefs and not cave just because the world applied pressure. 'Don't ever change'. Sonyo's words from the gates finally had context for him. Sonyo knew Taylor was someone like her who would give everything to protect Sunagakure. That's why she probably saw him as a son...

He looked up at Sonyo. He no longer saw an obstacle to the safety of Suna but instead a palladium of which the village relied on. He wiped away his tears and took to his feet. He was ready now. His chain scythe wrapped around his body and his sickle remained in his hand. It would only be used for the true enemy of Suna, however. With a soft gaze he nodded as he looked at Sonyo. He then moved over to Sadayo and started chiseling the area around the tunnel which she was trying to, using his sickle to pry it open further. It seemed like a hopeless play, but he was on board with Sonyo now. No one was going to die, and he had to do everything he could to help the three break out.
Chakra: 712
Stamina: 561
Techniques Used: Not here.
Stats:
Strength: Genin +2 ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin +1 ll Reflexes: Genin +7
Passives:
Electric Resistance Training: E-ranked
One with the Chain: E-ranked
Minor Control: D-ranked
Pivot: C-ranked
Quick Step: B-ranked
Korabo: S-ranked with himself and Taylor
Horus
Chakra: 552
Stamina: 731
Techniques Used:
Strength: Genin ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin ll Reflexes: Genin
Passives:
Korabo: S-ranked with Taylor

OOC: Horus is still charging the ball to Korabo with Zhi, and Taylor using an S-ranked formless attack on the sides of the tunnel to try and expand it.
Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Horus was all charged up and eager to go too. Zhi gave the thunderbird a nod as a cue to let'er rip, and at that same moment unleashed her prepared technique too. A brilliant flash of lightning is what she became, bolting through the super-charged lightning ball that Horus had unleashed and syncing its power with her Lightning Transformation's own before impact with the prison's exterior. For a couple seconds, and no more than that, the super strong ice would glow and radiate energy in response to the clash. Then a huge hole would melt open in the blink of an eye, Zhi flying through to the other side as the pair successfully overcame these odds in the name of love and friendship!! Zhi tumbled over her head, shoulders, then onto her side as she bounced and slid to a stop within the snow globe-like construct. As she lay there, bright sparks gradually dying off of her small frame and panting heavily, she tiredly cheered with one triumphant fist in the air, "Hah... haaaahhh! We... we did it! I did it! Speed does truly overcome everything!! I knew it!" Zhi rolled her head over to where Taylor was and just smiled with relief. "Found you..." A couple small tears sneaked away without her notice and she let her raised arm fall across her face to hide it while she caught her breath and recomposed herself.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Sp. Jonin】○【SPEED: +4 || Sp. Jonin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Sp. Jonin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Sp. Jonin】○【CHAKRA: 580 || 740】○【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• Lightning Transformation Technique [ X Rank ]
_☆ S-Rank Applied
___○ Collaboration Ninjutsu [ Null Rank ]
____★ S+ Rank Raiton Ninjutsu Combo w/ Horus + Taylor(?)
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Mattysandwich
I Tortured Sleep I
Hurrak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taylor continued to chisel when the entire area around him started to shake. He raised an arm as a meager defense, and as he did a luminous explosion overtook one side of the dome. As the entire side of the wall shattered, a proud thunderbird flew in and landed straight on Horus. Taylor's eyes widened as he was pinned to the ground. "Horus buddy I'm sorry! Please let me up though" He said with glee as he started to ruffle the bird's feathers by his legs to let his partner know that the bound position was starting to hurt. Horus hobbled off of him as Taylor stood up and saw Zhi. The sunlight hit her as she seemed to glow with an angelic aura. She looked absolutely radiant. Taylor dropped his weapon and ran over to her. He embraced her in his arms and pulled her in. He then teared up a bit as he held her. She saved him. Taylor truly now understood what Sonyo said was true. There were people who, no mattered how little Taylor valued his life, would do anything in the world to save him. Zhi was one such person.

"Thank you." He said. His words had two meaning. The first was a literal thank you for saving him from the ice prison. The second, and more intimate one, was to thank her for being someone who prove Sonyo's point. Someone he knew now would never give up on him. Taylor knew at that moment that he had to cherish this girl no matter what. It was at that moment, however, he realized that he was holding onto her for too long. Automatic to his thoughts Taylor let go of her and blushed. "Sorry." He said shyly and looked away. He was still thinking about how much he liked having her in his arms, however. It was at that moment, however, that a massive cloud of snow formed overhead. Floating high above the dome toward the center of the storm was the Snow Queen.

"Sonyo Rue. Sadayo Soga. It appears that both of you have failed to finished the task necessary to save your village." She shouted from the air. Her snow staff rose as tendrils of water ripped open the ice dome and threw the lid away. The tendrils were also like moving ice, thus capable of having incredible offensive power. "Now this child will have to die by my hand, as will that insufferable snowball throwing brat who dared to defy a god." She shouted. Her tendrils reverted back to the orb at the top of her staff as she held her place above the dome.

Taylor, meanwhile, had kept himself instinctively in front of Zhi to shield her with his body. So this was the Snow Queen. He hadn't seen her yet, but he knew now that she was no good. She threatened Zhi, which meant that she had to go. "Horus, no mercy." He said as he picked up an end of his chain scythe and pulled the rest of it back toward him. The two resonated their auras as they synced their powers. The chain scythe formed in his hand as Horus took off into the air. He flew thirty feet into the sky, which was still fifty feet away from where the Snow Queen floated. Seeing the two stand up to her made her laugh. She stopped laughing, however, when a ball of lightning collided with the orb above her staff, and the colliding ninjutsu neutralized the force of her attack. Taylor's eyes were filled with fury as he looked up at her. There was no question that she would die. The question is how long until she realized it.

Meanwhile, a telepathic signal was sent out to all of the ninja in Suna. "Guys! My sensory powers are back. I can see that Sonyo, Sadayo, and Taylor, are at the Void Headquarters. The Snow Queen is there also, so make sure you give her one heck of a fight!"
Chakra: 556
Techniques Used: United we Stand(Paid S-ranked amount to help Horus out)
Stats:
Strength: Genin +2 ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin +1 ll Reflexes: Genin +7
Passives:
One with the Chain: E-ranked
Minor Control: D-ranked
Pivot: C-ranked
Quick Step: B-ranked
Korabo: S-ranked with himself and Taylor
Horus
Chakra: 552
Techniques Used: Lightning Ball (S-ranked boosted to S+ ranked
Strength: Genin ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin ll Reflexes: Genin
Passives:
Korabo: S-ranked with Taylor

OOC: Last push of the arc guys! She has an S-ranked snow cloud above the area, and is floating eighty feet in the air.
Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

Upbeat Gumdrop

MisaBear

Sleepiily

Dexterous Prince

Evanescently Magnificent

Brooy

Odeob

Luo1304

jake23482

Kedokitoto

Kondo Kaicho

Ergo War

Kumurai Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Masato appeared in an instant, just as he always seemed to. His tall form loomed side by side with Taylor and Zhi, standing with his back to Sonyo. " Yo." He said as his sharingan examined him and the others for injury. He turned his attention back to Taylor as he recognize the expression. " You've got a good look in your eyes... " He smirked as he turned his head left and right, cracking his neck, turning his attention to the Snow Queen that loomed overhead. " Hey, lady!" He roared, gaining her attention. Now the taunt. " I beat your little fairy girl down no problem...but you've got bigger problems than me, somehow." He motioned towards Taylor with his thumb. " See, I've never seen blondie look so ready to kill someone, then the misses behind me isn't exactly a pushover. That'll be your one warning...you've dug an early grave!"

He looked over his shoulder at Taylor with a friendly smile before turning back to the woman above. He would wait for her to be brought within range before lashing out. It would be difficult for him to bring her down to the earth without using his gates for strength and there was nobody here to tend his wounds. No use in injuring himself so frivolously.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 450|| 450】○【STAMINA:730|| 730
Technique Used:
○ [ Rank ]
○ [ Rank ]
___
Technique Active:
○ [ E Rank ] Flame Resistance Technique [ Passive ]
○ [ Rank ] Sharingan: 3rd Tomoe
indent Gate Effects

___
Active Mission:

Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

Upbeat Gumdrop

MisaBear

Sleepiily

Dexterous Prince

Evanescently Magnificent

Brooy

Odeob

Luo1304

jake23482

Kedokitoto

Ergo War

Mattysandwich

Kumurai Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:39 am
User ImageUser Image
__ The curtain lifted and Tetsuhiko entered the stage with the dramatic drop of pipe organ instruments to indicate his nail biting arrival. The grand entrance introduced Tetsuhiko, the king Caesar, the priestess Io, and the mounted knight Castor. The quartet were accompanied by a black desert hovering around them. The iron dust shimmered beautifully under the light even in the secluded VOID headquarters. Masato had arrived shortly before himself and stood next to Taylor and Zhi. Sonyo seemed to be exhausted and collapsed which was also disconcerting. He just hoped everyone was going to be okay after this. It had been a brief spell since he had seen so many of his friends in one place which was endearing to him even in such dire circumstances.

When Tetsuhiko walked in he glared daggers at the Snow Queen. "If it isn't the harlot of winter! It looks like your story is coming to a finale! As the pipe organs continued to play six additional puppets appeared in a snap. In came Hermes, Artemisia, Penthesilia, Orpheus, Isis, and Thanatos. Tetsuhiko and Caesar stood near Masato, Taylor, and Zhi while the other puppets were spread out, but all facing the snow queen head on. They all began playing a haunting tune from their mouths from the iron pipe organs installed in their bodies being played magnetically. One indigo chakra puppet thread was attached to each of them as they all stood combat ready. An incredibly powerful magnetic field dominated the area all at once under Tetsuhiko's control.

The Iron Prince was now ready to commence a grand performance. "Your power is collapsing around you, Snow Queen! Nothing beside remains, round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,the lone and level sands stretch far away. You were once all mighty Ozymandias and now you're weaker than Helen of Troy!" Tetsuhiko then performed a chin flick after his most astute barb against the Snow Queen. "I'm sick of you hurting my friends and the love of my life, sweet Sadayo!" The heroic prince now stood triumphantly in opposition to this miscreant. "The die is cast and you shall now face the wrath of my exquisite Iron Funeral collection!" Tetsuhiko would hold none of his power back and it was show time.

[x]TITLE: Chuunin】♫【RANK: B】♪【PRIMARY CLASS: Puppeteer】♫【SECONDARY CLASS: Performer】♪【BLOODLINE: Satetsu】♫【ELEMENTS: Raiton | Doton】♪【CHAKRA: 720 || 840】♫【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• San (Three)
___○ B-Rank
Technique Active:
• Magnetic Manipulation
___○ A-Rank
• Magnetic Music Performance
___○ D-Rank
• Puppetry Technique
___○ E-Rank

Puppets in Inventory:
[x]
___○ [ Puppet Name ]
Puppets Active:
[x]
___○ [ Castor ] [ Io ] [ Caesar ] [ Penthesilia ] [ Hermes ] [ Thanatos ] [ Artemisia ] [ Isis ] [ Orpheus ]

Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

Upbeat Gumdrop

MisaBear

Sleepiily

Dexterous Prince

Evanescently Magnificent

Brooy

Odeob

Luo1304

jake23482

Kedokitoto

Ergo War

Mattysandwich

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:50 am
User Image
Well, she was in the right area, at least. Tetsu's music made that much abundantly clear. Bast started unspooling steel wire as she arrived at the scene, preparing to launch an attack whenever she felt it was necessary. It seemed some of the fighting had already started, but Tetsu and Masato were down on the ground with her, well outside of melee range of the Snow Queen. That wasn't a problem for her or Tetsu, but getting the spirit down on the ground would probably tilt the battle immensely in their favor. Especially, she realized, because the supposed hostages were no longer in the Snow Queen's evil clutches. There would be time enough later for a reunion.

She sang a note and started to hover, doing her best to ignore the snow cloud overhead. The Snow Queen was quite some distance overhead, but Bast also had the ability to fly. She drifted upward a fair distance before singing another note and spitting a gob of explosive wind at the Snow Queen. Then, under the cover of that blast, she loosed a great deal of her wire toward the spirit while keeping hold of the ends, attempting to lasso it and bind its movements, even if just an arm.

Techniques used: Tandokuhikou [ Solo Flight ] (A), Atsugai [ Pressure Damage ] (B), Ayatsuito no Jutsu [ String Reeling Technique ] (S).

Chakra Pool: 1695/1975.
Stamina Pool: 1350/1350.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:11 am
User Image
∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
||Genin|Puppeteer Specialist|C - Rank|Chakra|660/660||Stamina|130/130|Raiton & Suiton|AC| 10,925 |Ryo|3,850||

Alright then. No actual exit was accomplished. Turns out "snow globe" was more of an annoying adversary than she thought. Of course, the presence of the tiny Zhi and bird thing was a 'game changer' and managed to smash the ice prison much to Sadayo's relief (and sparking some escalating levels of jealously).
Upside, now she felt less restrained from summoning her puppets. With an icey wall up, be it Sadayo's imagination or not, the girl felt a wedge keeping her from bringing out her tools. A fear of consequence for summoning her dolls, maybe? None the less,the feeling was gone now and Sadayo began a game of opening and closing paper scrolls until her puppets actually appeared, in the end the means of rolling and unrolling paper was probably more complicated than it should have been.

Nirami, Hohoemi, and Yūutsu on her strings again and with the "power-house" force of iron and fists showing up she felt the necessity for her own forces to begin to shrink. She may have been their senior, but damn, did she feel more so as their junior. Basic and without much to define her.

"Listen listen. Snow-queenie wants to kill Taylor. We need defensive measures taken into account to protect him from whatever Winter-Wonderlust here has to throw at us."

She took a set of metal forked rods from her pack and held them tightly as she withdrew to where ever it was Tetsuhiko chose to stand. "As it seems that she wants to be in the air.... Remember that barrier I built as a supplementary device to electrify puppets? Let's see about executing that technique properly. I want one rod above her cloud and the other three stationed around her. My puppets are small... and fairly insignificant in terms of detecting them around a bunch of..." She paused to look around at the iron puppets. Her expression resembled something of displeasure with exceedingly sour candies numbing the tongue as she tried to count them. "Yeah... This will be enough...."
She thrusts one of her metal rods toward the boy "Fire it at the ceiling hard enough that it'll stick. Magnetize it. Anything. Just make it stick right there!" A dramatic brush against the boy's person (probably will make his heart skip a beat) to ensure his level. The girl reached out her arm and tried to pinpoint the location she wanted from Tetsuhiko's perspective.... There. In the cloud. From the point of another rod, Sadayo tried to direct his attention to a spot fairly in the vicinity of the snow queens space. The piece of information, Sadayo's voice was exceedingly lowered; "Make it look like a rogue misfire during...whatever it is that you do. Pretend to miss with this one thing I ask of you. I'll take care of the rest from that point when I see fit."

It was going to become a stale trick before this fight was over meaning a new shtick would have to set retire her metal... sticks. Ultimately, Sadayo didn't build her toys for fighting dreamland monsters in presence of others with terrible power. She felt the metal rods were the best tool she had until she could buff up her resources and design better weaponry.

Now. With the her high ranking superior in the fray and the lasso attempt made, Sadayo felt her own heart skip a beat as the possibility of her plan working ignited her passion. A literal glint of inspiration passes over her orange-y eyes.
She passed her metal rods from her left to her right hand and with many finger twiddles and a couple hand turns, Hohoemi was moved up and out to copy the behavior of Bast. A few ticking sounds signaled the opening of a hatch door on the puppet's right leg. Hohoemi had to scale 30 feet into the air before a thick barbed copper wire could be launched and to attempt to grip in a similar fashion as Bast's wire, to grasp her opposite arm.

Sadayo's eyes were wide and alert of the activity above and before her even behind the iron behemoths she had gone to stand behind. The puppeteer made the laughing puppet's head rattle in a mocking fashion. Here, hopefully, someone else would make a move.

ooc: B-rank payment of copper reel

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨, 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞.
∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

OOC: ______
Mattysandwich

I Tortured Sleep I

Regalina Kaicho

Ergo War

Kondo Kaicho

Quote:

◈ Passives

Conductive by Nature: Metal components on puppets, within close to mid-range,
    are susceptible to conducting Sadayo's electrical ninjutsu during actions.
    Army of One: "Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower."
    Kugutsu Specialist: C - Rank :: 5 Puppets (1 finger for movement - 1 finger for action)

◈ Attributes:

Efficient Fingers: Chakra cost for Kugutsu C Rank and above is reduced by 10 points.
    Part of the Act: Chakra regain is increased by [10]. Increasing regeneration rate up to [15] chakra and maintaining stamina regain at [5] (applies to During Combat situations)

◈ Combat Activity: OUT OF COMBAT
4 Kawarami no Jutsu and 3 Shunshin

Jutsu Active:

40 B Rank, 5 E Rank, PA (40-10 Chakra = 30) = 35 Chakra spent

Chakra; 560 = 525 Chakra remaining
Chakra Regain:
Activity:
[1/3 Activation :: SADAYO] -
[0/1 Activation :: Lh :: Yūutsu]*
[1/1 Activation :: Lh :: Hohoemi]*
[0/2 Activation :: xh :: Puppet]*
[0/1 Activation :: Rh :: Nirami]*
[0/2 Activation :: Rh :: Puppet]*
*Shadow clone activation rules apply; 1 activation on initial post of summoning; 2 after
[# Supplementary Activation

Sadayo
    • Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique) |Rank E

]
[# Offensive Activation

Hohoemi
    • Rank B :: Right leg contains a retractable, [50] ft feed of a 2-inch wide copper cable with barbed wire-qualities fastened :: Max length

]

Puppet Information

{Yūutsu 憂鬱} : Status: Active
    - "Tear Spray" B - Rank seal :: 3 Post Cooldown :: Ready
    - 25 Senbon :: No Poison Applied :: Ready
    - Metal patchings on hands + metal fingers :: ready
    - Mouth :: metal :: functioning :: Ready
    - Blades :: ready

{Nirami 睨み}: Status: Active
    - "Chakra Battery" 100/100 :: Duration 5/5 :: Ready
    - Launcher: 6/6
    - Weapon Status ::ORDINARY Odachi (36 inch blade);; sheathed
    - R-Leg :: Jutsu Cancel Mechanisms :: Ready:: Ready
    - Shield Status :: None :: Ready

{Hohoemi ほほえみ}: Status: Active
    - Chakra Battery 100/100 :: Ready
    - Lancher 4/4 - Charge 0/1 :: Ready
    - Abdomen :: 1 Tebenasu Fuuin applied :: B- Rank (elemental X) Shizen no Kuchiyose :: 1 Remote Trigger marble/Activation Marble :: Ready
    - Metal Wrist Barrels :: 1 Tebenasu Fuuin applied :: B- Rank (elemental X) Shizen no Kuchiyose :: 1 Remote Trigger marble/Activation Marble :: Ready
    - Sword :: Lightning Imbune :: Lenght = 55 inches / 109 inches(9 feet) :: Ready

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Taylor understood, he finally understood. The relief that rushed through her only served to make her feel her exhaustion even more, to make the tunnel vision worse. When Zhi bust in through one of the walls, the young woman was too tired to even react to it-- be she reacted when the snow queen arrived. Gritting her teeth, Sonyo used the wall to prop herself up before slowly inching her way over to the group of gennin. They would not do this alone, not against the apparent spirit of her clan. Coming to a rest in font of all of them, Sonyo readied herself to protect these kids in any way that she could. There was a lot of ice here, ice she could take advantage of. Her usually warm and gentle hazel eyes were staring down the spirit with all the frigidness that she held inside her.

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you, Yuki-Onna. No one is dying here today, not on my watch... This insufferable brat is a brilliant young girl with more passion than anyone I have ever known-- I would take care to watch your tongue around my gennin." She wasn't sure where Nari was, but Bast was here, and that made her feel a bit more confident. She would need to have a talk with her mentor after all of this, about the seal, about shukaku, about it all. Smiling softly, but not taking her eyes off of the queen, she shouted out to Bast. "I'm glad to see you here Bast-san! Try to save some fun for the rest of us and don't one-shot her, okay?"

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 575 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825
❖┇ Hyouton x ❖┇ Fuuton / Suiton x ❖┇ Shukaku Jinchuriki x ❖┇ Sunagakure
❖┇ Evergreen x ❖┇ Medic / Bloodline x ❖┇ B-Rank Chuunin

User Image

[ Click here for more information ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                  > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                  > Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                  > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                  > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                  > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.
                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                  > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                  > Whirlwind Training: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. [ Descriptives gained: Increased +1 ]
                  > Sheild of Sand: Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire.
                  > Insomniac: Forced into periods of sleeplessness.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                  Current Stats
                    Speed: Increased [ + 1 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                    Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich
              Hurrak
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Zhi was still trying to gather her strength back when she was suddenly swept up off the frozen ground into Taylor embrace. At first she was surprised, but then it quickly melted away into bliss- as shown on her thankful expression. It was just as comfortable as when they said their farewells at the Eternal Forest. Sadly, Taylor would be the one to pull himself away again to awkwardly apologize. Zhi just shook her head and smiled to him, "Don't be." She assured that the apology was unnecessary. Sadly, the sweet moment was quickly lost to the gathering of a large storm and the further falling of temperatures.

Zhi shivered as she adjusted herself into a partially kneeling posture while Taylor rose to the defensive to face this self-proclaimed goddess. He rushed right in to attack in tandem with Horus, to which Zhi just cheered from behind, "You're so cooool Taylor! Kick her butt!!" Zhi picked herself up onto her feet, scooping up another well-made snowball to spite the Snow Queen with all of her might. "Insufferable this!!!" Zhi shouted as she launched it with all her strength just when Masato and Tetsuhiko appeared. She'd sensed them and others making their way here, but damn were they quick. Even Lady Bastet herself made an entrance and added to the fray of attacks on this enemy. Zhi's gaze fell upon Sonyo who spoke so kindly of her while taking up a defensive position in front of the rest of the group. Despite how cold it was here, she felt like the beloved blazing high-noon desert sun was beaming down on her. "Everyone..." She smiled and loosely clenched her fist, a gesture of thanks to so many friends and comrades making it impossible to not feel their warmth. "Don't worry everyone! I'll keep you all posted with speedy updates about anything she tries to do! Super duper quick sensory powers are all good to gooooo!!" Zhi struck an excited pose and fell into her role as the eyes for these big fights, just like back with the adorable giant racoon thing after the tournament.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Sp. Jonin】○【SPEED: +4 || Sp. Jonin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Sp. Jonin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Sp. Jonin】○【CHAKRA: 580 || 740】○【STAMINA: 250 || 250
Technique Used:
• Lightning Transformation Technique [ X Rank ]
_☆ S-Rank Applied
___○ Collaboration Ninjutsu [ Null Rank ]
____★ S+ Rank Raiton Ninjutsu Combo w/ Horus + Taylor(?)
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Mattysandwich
I Tortured Sleep I
Hurrak

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:30 pm
User Image

Lahlil easily found her way to the snow queen. Even without the guidance of the broadcasting thoughts, the powerfully flaring aura from the snow queen was more than enough to give her away. Honestly it was really rather remarkable considering the only other people she had felt this kind of power from were the Kazekage and lady Bastet. Silently Lahlil took her place beside her fellow ninja of the sand, her eyes flared awake with a life all their own. For the first time in a very long time, Ferrah felt truly alive again. She wasn't sure if it was the over the defense of Lahlil or something deeper, but the thrill of fighting someone so enormously powerful seemed to bring her further into existence. This right here.. This is what I was made for. The meaning behind my purpose.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    │ Chakra ⇢ 448 // 560 │x │ Stamina ⇢ 120 // 120 │x │ Ryo 両 ⇢ 0 │x │ Genjutsu Specialist │xxx
    xxxxxxxx Sakkakugan: Active │x │ Sunagakure │x │ D Rank │x │Genin │xxxxxxx

Mattysandwich

MisaBear

Sleepiily

Dexterous Prince

Brooy

Odeob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:43 am
User ImageUser Image

Saiko made his way to the area with the snow queen. It was made easier with the fact that there was a giant snow cloud in the sky. However, as he approached the area, he noticed there was quite a few shinobi already beginning battle with the lady. The boy looked into the sky to find that she was floating quite a distance in the air. Saiko stepped among the other shinobi and sheathed his sword. The boy opted to instead be a defensive force for those around him. He was low on chakra and playing on the defensive would hopefully allow him to regain some more of it. None the less he rose his hands up, ready to form hand seals at a given moment. There was one thing very apparent to Saiko, this snow queen wasn't getting whatever she wanted without a fight.

❖¦ CHAKRAx 139 / 830 x❖¦ STAMINAx 185 / 185 x ❖¦ RYOx 300 x ❖¦ ACx 5100
                                                    ❖¦ NIN / NIN x ❖¦ D-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ MOKUTON x ❖¦ SHOTON ❖¦ RANTON

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                                                        Mission Title [ X Rank ]

❖¦ Passives
                                                        Can perform hand seals with one hand.
                                                        C-Rank Crystal Armor
                                                        Can feel hostile intent around himself

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                        Mildly Increased Strength
                                                        Mildly Increased Fortitude

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince
                                                    Mattysandwich
                                                    Odoeb
                                                    Ergo War
                                                    Evanescently Magnificient

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:21 pm
Hideo Hyūga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image
๑๑๑๑Arriving in the area, Hideo landed next to Saiko muttering, "Yo." He took a moment to look around, seeing first and foremost a large ice wall separating them all from Sonyo. He didn't quite understand why, however he couldn't exactly count that as something good either. And judging by her expression, she hadn't erected the barrier herself. Everyone the Skeleton said was here indeed was, including a few others, and Masato as well who Hideo had correctly assumed was already on the scene. As Saiko placed his hands together readying himself to spit off a maneuver at any minute, Hideo sighed as his eyes continued to scan the area while he spoke towards him.

"Well, this looks like a mess as expected." Pulling a kunai from his thigh holster, the boy tossed it into the air six inches up, allowing it to spin swiftly before catching it with ease. He didn't quite know what else they would have to deal with other than what had already been encountered, however he was ready to take each situation head on, in a matter of speaking at least.

Brooy

Quote:

Techniques Used:

Passive:
Byakugan

Personal Attribute: True Hyuuga - Moderate increase to reflexes

Thread Walking
Description: By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation.

Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Description: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.

Offensive Style: Simple Play
Description: With this training, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch. The user's reflexes are mildly increased.

Trick Style: Knife Toss
Description: The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. Confers a slight reflex bonus to the practitioner.

Offensive Style: Artless Draw
Description: The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash. Slightly increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.

Active: Byakugan

Chakra: 465/505
Stamina: 285/285

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 pm
The Snow Queen's ice staff glowed as a glob of wind countered her wind. The shockwave was enough to blow her cloak back as her arm rose to shield herself instinctively. As she did, however, an enhanced string wrapped around her arm. The Snow Queen sneered as the wire froze swiftly and she whipped her arm in order for it to shatter. "Do you really think a goddess like me would be diminished by a mere mort-" She was cut midway as a snowball hit her head. Her eyes were sharp as she looked down at the overly proud Zhi from below. The clouds above her cracked with her fury. "WHY MUST YOU CHILDREN ACT LIKE SUCH FOOLS?!" She shouted. A giant pillar of water came crashing down on all of the ninja on the ground, as well as Bastet if she kept her current course. The pillar froze to ice as it fired down on the people as a whole.

(b-rank wind
S+ rank freeze
S-ranked giant ice block)

Hurrak

Azeiel The Risen

I Tortured Sleep I

Upbeat Gumdrop

MisaBear

Sleepiily

Dexterous Prince

Evanescently Magnificent

Brooy

Odeob

Luo1304

jake23482

Kedokitoto

Kondo Kaicho

Ergo War

Kumurai Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the evil woman cast her frozen water pillar down at the group, Masato's eyes would not miss the opportunity. " There it is." He said to himself as he back-flipped, putting himself at an angle out from under of the pillar and would then leap skyward and begin dashing up the pillar, directly towards the woman. " Goddess?.." he said in an angry tone.In an instant, Masato vanished from sight, within an instant he would reappear directly above the woman by utilizing chakra to create the instantaneous movement. The body flicker technique. " DONT MAKE ME LAUGH" He roared as his fist that was raised over her head ignited in flames as the rain of fireballs spread from his fist upon contact which would blow the woman directly down into the ice pillar she had created, hopefully cracking it as she would bounce off its surface.

× TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: B-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 400|| 450】○【STAMINA:730|| 730
Technique Used:
○ [ D Rank ] Body Flicker
○ [ B Rank ] Fire Mountain Orchid
___
Technique Active:
○ [ E Rank ] Flame Resistance Technique [ Passive ]
○ [ Rank ] Sharingan: 3rd Tomoe
indent Gate Effects

___
Active Mission:

Hurrak