Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Square
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:56 am
Boris_Badenov
I have the bell boom ordinance... I don't think it makes paying off the house any easier.

Really? Bell boom should make you earn A LOT more money on each beetle run. Unless you're buying stuff, since buying prices are higher too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:02 am
MasturChef
Boris_Badenov
I have the bell boom ordinance... I don't think it makes paying off the house any easier.

Really? Bell boom should make you earn A LOT more money on each beetle run. Unless you're buying stuff, since buying prices are higher too.
Yeah, I buy stuff... I mostly trying to pay off the house because I collect stuff, and I mean a lot of stuff, and having a small house keeps me from keeping stuff... oh, I sell stuff too, mind you... I just buy stuff as well....Also, I think that's why I have to pay a higher loan.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:47 pm
I've managed to get over halfway finished with the book I started reading yesterday. I shouldn't be surprised considering it is one of my favorite series. This particular book in the series reveals some twists I never saw coming.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:12 pm
Mr.Stalker tried to touch my cheek today. In return, I slammed his arm away and punched him. I hope he learns his lesson, to never mess with a ghost girl. Maybe I should be a little more...brutal next time. With the scissors.  

Yakura Kurogami

Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:37 pm
Skyro Roka Ellunoso
Mr.Stalker tried to touch my cheek today. In return, I slammed his arm away and punched him. I hope he learns his lesson, to never mess with a ghost girl. Maybe I should be a little more...brutal next time. With the scissors.

Skyro that's really crossing the line that he tried to touch you, if you haven't yet already done it you need to speak to the principal your parents and maybe a counselor for help. this is really getting a little worrisome.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:56 am
Boris_Badenov
MasturChef
Halfling Heroine

I agree with you about the beetle farming.
I only do it in moderation, as I get really sick of it if I do it for too long. Plus, I don't want to finish the game too quickly, I'm in no rush to get all my mortages paid off straight away. I've been spending a lot of time gardening and planting flowers to preserve my grass. I also love designing new clothes in the Able Sisters, I can't wait to unlock the QR machine in my town. heart

It just gets tedious sometimes, and I keep the Night Owl ordinance so I can make multiple runs, but I end up almost falling asleep half the time. xd
I know what you mean about finishing too quickly. I'm mainly spending the money on public works, and I'm not upgrading my house yet until I fill my two rooms with the desired furniture. That's gonna take forever lol

The Night Owl ordinance is handy, but for me, having my town looking beautiful is my top priority in ACNF. I'm trying to get the perfect environment so not having weeds or wilted flowers is very helpful. I have an upstairs and a basement and I'm also not expanding until I get more nice furniture. I want to build a kitchen and a bathroom in my two spare rooms, but I'm still missing some pieces. Personally I don't think the Bell Boom ordinance is worth it-I think the other ordinances are more useful to be honest. But that's just my opinion. 3nodding  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:53 am
Boris_Badenov
Halfling Heroine
MasturChef
Halfling Heroine
MasturChef
Halfling Heroine
So addicted to Animal Crossing New Leaf.
Got badges for several things today, most worryingly, I have caught over 50% of the bugs and fish in the game. I've had it for only a week. burning_eyes

Goodbye life! rofl

I know what you mean! I managed to get the diving badge within a day of getting a wetsuit. emotion_awesome

I haven't been able to put the game down since I got it! rofl

Neither have I!
It's also crazy how much money you can make with the beetle farming trick. I've never had such a big house at this stage in an Animal Crossing play through. emotion_kirakira As it stands, many of my friends have paid off even more mortgages then I have!

Oh I know! But I get kinda bored beetle farming, so my house isn't nearly as big as it could be. I could easily have another room in addition to the second floor I have already. Not to mention I dropped 1.2 million bells on a crown... sweatdrop

I only do it in moderation, as I get really sick of it if I do it for too long. Plus, I don't want to finish the game too quickly, I'm in no rush to get all my mortages paid off straight away. I've been spending a lot of time gardening and planting flowers to preserve my grass. I also love designing new clothes in the Able Sisters, I can't wait to unlock the QR machine in my town. heart
QR machine? Also, you gotta do public works projects too....

I know, but I'm not sure what PWPs I want yet. So far I've only built a second bridge so I can get around easier. The QR machine let's you get other people's patterns from around the world! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:00 am
Halfling Heroine
Boris_Badenov
Halfling Heroine
MasturChef
Halfling Heroine

Neither have I!
It's also crazy how much money you can make with the beetle farming trick. I've never had such a big house at this stage in an Animal Crossing play through. emotion_kirakira As it stands, many of my friends have paid off even more mortgages then I have!

Oh I know! But I get kinda bored beetle farming, so my house isn't nearly as big as it could be. I could easily have another room in addition to the second floor I have already. Not to mention I dropped 1.2 million bells on a crown... sweatdrop

QR machine? Also, you gotta do public works projects too....

I know, but I'm not sure what PWPs I want yet. So far I've only built a second bridge so I can get around easier. The QR machine let's you get other people's patterns from around the world! biggrin
I forgot to mention, I have mine already. Tom Juncnkling or whatever that store i called has also been improved.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Yakura Kurogami

Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:15 am
Mmkay. I understand. He's known to be weird, but not THIS weird...My dad advised me to have friends with me when walking between classes.
KaguraSakata
Skyro Roka Ellunoso

Skyro that's really crossing the line that he tried to touch you, if you haven't yet already done it you need to speak to the principal your parents and maybe a counselor for help. this is really getting a little worrisome.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:19 am
Skyro Roka Ellunoso
Mmkay. I understand. He's known to be weird, but not THIS weird...My dad advised me to have friends with me when walking between classes.
KaguraSakata
Skyro Roka Ellunoso

I agree.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:26 am
Oh snap! Yesterday, I was swimming and Masturchef saw my head and didn't kow it was me. That was funny!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:52 am
so guys--can anyone rate 5*?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102765625#title  

krhin

Aged Lover

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:53 am
I found out last night that one of my favorite teachers died of cancer, and I'm really sad. She was nice and awesome, and she cared about her students. I'm gong to be thinking of something to write.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:16 am
Boris_Badenov
I found out last night that one of my favorite teachers died of cancer, and I'm really sad. She was nice and awesome, and she cared about her students. I'm gong to be thinking of something to write.

I'm sorry, Boris. sad I'm sure you can write something nice in her memory.  

n o i r i s t

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:20 am
n o i r i s t
Boris_Badenov

I'm sorry, Boris. sad I'm sure you can write something nice in her memory.
I wrote something, but I feel like there's more that can be said, but I can't write anything else

Teacher Memoir  
Barton Square

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games