Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Storage
Dispute Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:31 pm
Sierra never caught up on it ;___;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:00 am
Being worked on.  

Vahn Fah
Captain

Original Member

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Enki Leviathan
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:16 am
To those who have no respect for me due to past occurrences: ******** off

To those who still think I'm some pervy little a*****e: ******** off

To those who think I can't be trusted: ******** off

For those who think that no one is safe with me: ******** off

To Ed: Get over yourself and blow me. Once that's done: What happened, man? I mean, really... what happened...? I don't like now... I liked then...

To Kraun: I don't like HARD MODE... I want to play a new game, mommy...

To those very few who have come to realize who I am now compared to who I was then: Thank you

To my inspiration: Come back... I miss you... I need you...

To everyone who somehow don't fit in any of these catagoriez: They say the moon is made of cheese... does that mean that pirates eat donuts...?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:36 pm
Enki Leviathan
To those who still think I'm some pervy little a*****e: ******** off
NO U  

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:25 pm
...what?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Hmm... well it seems I've come across the complaint thread.

-cough- Dusty. This thing hasn't been touched in ages!

Anyways: I finally have a place to go ahead and... well... say something on my mind?

I read the thirteen pages back, saw some points brought up that have long since passed, and some that are concurrent subjects of ridicule even today.

Guild Acceptance rate, attitudes towards newcomers and those "out of the clique", along with other things regarding the actions of many members of the Levistad listing.

These are all opinions clashing with other opinions, and though I am reserved and can understand on both ends of the spectrum (took me two years to EARN their respect, and to this day I still feel unwelcomed at times), these opinions cannot be changed.

However, I do have a legitimate complaint regarding the guild in itself.

-------------------------------------

As time has gone on, I have noticed we've had fewer and fewer new members coming in amongst our ranks. Those who are accepted seem too incompetent or inexperienced to function in this roleplaying environment without the proper teachings and good people to show them how to become a true regular - free of insult and free of the feelings of seriousness.

This shows me two things; two major holes in the guild that I know will bring it down in no more than another year or two's time...

1. The fewer members we have, the less activity there will be in the guild as time goes on. We all have lives, many of us pursuing careers in every which way. Eventually life will take over roleplaying, and cease in that area of our lives to a bare minimum. It happens with nearly all hobbies at one point or another, unless you somehow are able to turn roleplaying into a career.

With no members to carry on the Leviathan legacy, the guild itself will go under in a short matter of time. I know that there are a few higher ups that would probably love nothing more than to stop worrying and forget about the problems of one of the oldest guilds in gaia's history. They have lives, as do we all... and eventually those will bring the downfall of this already waning and crumbling empire.

2. Biased nature to newcomers. Tastes left in the mouth of veterans that have caused newbies to be viewed as underling scum; peons if you will.

These are things that, in some cases, cannot be changed much. There will always be a neighborhood douchebag to piss in your corn flakes every once in awhile, and it's just something we have to go ahead and deal with. If he or she pisses in my cornflakes, well I'll damn eat it and kick them in the balls later for it.

Ahem... regardless of the above analogy or whatever, we've all been apart of this guild for a long time. We all get along with people we've come to know over time, and in some cases got into intimate relationships or married. It still doesn't justify the way we act...

We're close knit, we do things and say things to each other that obviously hold support in all of our minds. However, as soon as somebody new with little or no experience comes along, we attack, ignore and make fun of them with no thought of the re-precautions. I've seen it. I've experienced it. It's not fun from the other persons perspective, trust me...
-----------------------------------

This complaint is based towards everyone - even myself. It's a suggestion, and hopefully a wake-up call to some people that we really do need become just a tad bit more accepting, and a hell of a lot more active if we want things to stay fun and fresh. Make new threads, suggest more ideas, advertise the guild like we all used to!

Just... make this place more lively! It's... it's painful to see something so well built and structured just crumble away in the winds of time.

Anyways... hopefully this is heard out after this threads two years of inactivity.
: )  

The Crossed Fox

Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas