Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Storage
Dispute Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kraun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:01 pm
You want to disagree and b***h at someone because of something you think is completely unfair and want a mod to settle it? Go nuts!

Issues that have been done to death already:

Q: "Reiko offends me!"
A: "Reiko offends everyone."

Q: "Kraun scares me! I don't like RPing with him!"
A: "Kraun is HARD MODE. Be prepared to be hurt."

Q: "No one pays attention to me! No one will RP with me!"
A: "Have you done anything to deserve attention? Try reaching out to other people instead of waiting for them to come to you."

Q: "Vahn is a b*****d! Why?!"
A: "Who the hell knows. Deal with it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:15 am
I've been hearing things here and there...  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

Enki Leviathan
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:09 pm
The distinct lack of cookies severely disturb me  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:50 pm
I would appreciate it if you people would stop spamming nonesense and take these threads which are built for a specific purpose seriously.  

Kraun
Vice Captain

Siat Dacore

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:00 am
I contest the necessity of this thread.

Can't we just apply to the age old principle of "Kraun kicks your arse so hard his foot will be shaking in your mouth like a little leather tongue"?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:22 pm
I think that may have actually been the reason for him creating this thread in the first place...  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

Maximos
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:15 pm
Kraun created the thread at the request of several other members who dont want to see complaints and issues dragged through the OOC thread, clogging it up and continuing to make it an inhospitable place to be. Do we seriously have to clean it already?!

It had a function. You of all people Enki should be the one to respect that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:12 pm
OK then, I do have a slight complaint. Back in the day, we gladly accepted new faces. If they did something stupid, we helped them not do stupid things. These days, I just see people mocking people who aren't already elitists. I gladly take in new faces and teach them. I want that back... we help newbs, don't we?  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

Shouyin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:20 pm
Considering your recent actions with Ruuvan and what Maximos had to say...

I'd discourage bringing hypocrisy into this thread.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:08 pm
Shouyin
Considering your recent actions with Ruuvan and what Maximos had to say...

I already apologized to Ruuvan about that, all is good. I didn't know that would upset him, so I said sorry.  

Enki Leviathan
Crew

Hi Im Reiko

Aged Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:59 pm
Shouyin
Haha too true. Yous Leviathan guys are notorious (at least in my view) for being gaia's "popular kidz clique"

And mocking was highly accepted.. in fact.. the one who could mock the best got high applause and approval. I kept telling yous clownshoes not to treat a person a certain way just because of how they roleplay.

NO LISTEN.

Now yous guys are like a hillbilly family that lives in deep in the woods.

------------ Also.

I am discontent with the level of homosexuality here.

Cut it out.

------------- Also.

Where all the sexy girls at?

------------- Also. (And this is my real complaint)

I think people should stop complaining about arguements for two reasons.

1) You can't tell the difference between a expression of differing viewpoints and an arguement.
2) You're whining about something that doesn't affect you.

Seriously. No one makes you read the arguement. Are you gonna go around shutting down half of Gaia just because two people are disagreeing in a thread?

The two people who are arguing are talking about their meaningless subject.

And guess what.. you're talking about a meaningless subject too. Your "candyland" blabber isn't anymore pleasing to read than someone putting their foot in someone's a** verbally. In fact.. it's less pleasing because the latter is more entertaining.

Stop being a bunch of pussies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:38 pm

as the one who's usually "testing" people who sign on [maximos and kraun have elected to do it as well, but i'm doing most since i need an official modly job thing], we aren't mocking people more than we usually do as leviathanites. i'm actually pming half the rejected people and telling them to apply again, but follow directions. i check up on people who are stalling for testing.

nah, i think we're doing a good job of not being too exclusive these days.

for people who don't know... as i see it, the "test" is just the person meeting with someone and proving that they will actually play. we're still a community of love, hippie walls, and buttercups.

that, or i'm blind. in which case, i'll go sit back in the corner.

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

Shouyin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:02 pm
Ryugi shouldn't be allowed to comment in the Leviathan Mythos thread.

All of his suggestions suck.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:24 pm
I don't think it's the test that seems to deter some people from this guild. And for the reason that I am rarely in this guild anymore you don't need to read this, if you do more power to you.

I think this entire guild pushes away alot of the 'newbs' as enki put it. What it attracts is the wanna-be elitists and the ego maniacs that already populate this guild in so many aspects.

I'm not saying it's never been like that before, but this guild is so bloody complicated, different regions for peoples different ideas. Which is in itself hard to understand unless you've delved into the affairs of leviathan stadium for awhile.

I've been here awhile, and I find it hard to start any form of a storyline anymore because I don't know where what is happening or who is doing what where. I hear about this war thing where shou is breaking out undead and magnus is fighting, but I don't know where. And that scares away alot of the potential elites that we used to have so many of. I rarely see a new face here, and when I do the new face has the same actions as everyone seems to have.

This guild lacks the friendliness that most starter role-players kind of need to be able to learn anything, rather than hearing 'good job, next time though do this, or think about this" you'll hear " You ******** idiot, why would you do that....." with no help or correction or anything that it really takes to learn anything. There are still some elites here that will do that, I've fought people that told me to try something and let me figure it out from a hint or an idea they gave me rather than destroying me. So simply put, this place resembles a hell of sorts for newbies to the game.  

Tenma Keigou

Storage

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces